JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - When You Wish Upon A Star

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Episode Summary Thread (Spoiling!!! up ahead)  (Read 19255 times)

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Re: The Idoling!!! Episode Summary Thread (Spoiling!!! up ahead)
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 07:03:00 AM »
I can watch Ai-chan's MJ dancing over and over, frikkin' hilarious. XD

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 06:42:41 PM »
 Yazawa seems like in no mood for talk with Kaede :lol:...and GJ Kaede, for make fun of Yazawa face. XD :P

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2010, 09:37:18 PM »
After watching episode #590, I realize that it's going to be difficult for them to replace Masuno if they need to in the future. That masked MC guy was just terrible. Half of the time was spent hearing him repeat himself because the Idoling!!! members couldn't understand what he was saying behind that stupid mask. Sure, he had a few amusing moments, but they were all cheap laughs, and they were pretty much the same gimmicks over and over again. He drops the Sama-Riku board thingy quickly, as if he's angry, and then proceeds to say that the member did a good job... Big whoop... It was somewhat funny the first time, but there's absolutely no need to do it over and over again.

He likes Asahi and hates Yazawa... So, the show basically becomes an Asahi-fest, and Yazawa gets completely ignored. Yeah, ignoring one of the most entertaining members is a smart move. :roll: Kudos to Yazawa for pushing through and still making things funny. When done properly, the MC-hates-member gimmick is supposed to create opportunities for that member to shine, much like it did for Mira Takiguchi when she was in the group.

Episode #590 was easily one of the worst episodes I have seen, and it's all because of that moron. :angry:

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010, 11:46:44 PM »
Yeah, I think that was the point of it. I have a feeling that this might be foreshadowing something. Hopefully another "Masuno leaves Idoling!!!" prank.

I agree that it wasn't as funny as it should have been. That guy should've tried harder to be more useless instead of trying to be funny.

Offline w0ta

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2010, 05:48:18 AM »
Hi @ all !

Yeah, I think that was the point of it. I have a feeling that this might be foreshadowing something. Hopefully another "Masuno leaves Idoling!!!" prank.

I agree that it wasn't as funny as it should have been. That guy should've tried harder to be more useless instead of trying to be funny.
maybe I got that wrong. But imho that guest MC wasn't supposed to be a pro at all, I guess someone of the staff did that job. I just can't believe he is a host or even an announcer...

Yazawa seems like in no mood for talk with Kaede :lol:...and GJ Kaede, for make fun of Yazawa face. XD :P
Yeah great episode! Kaede referred to Erika as pig-san. Not the best start to do some chit-chat. Fair enough Erika saying "ima kaette mo ii desu ka" :lol:

CU
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 06:46:20 AM by w0ta »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2010, 08:49:57 AM »
From how I see it, the fake MC was putting on the annoying act on purpose. It seemed way too exaggerated, but probably because he was told to do so. Unless he's some unknown staff that yet has to show his face, I'd say he reminds me of Nakamura of Yuttari-kan that was on the show on #582, but that's a long shot.

I'm sure they had a good reason for this episode, though, since Masuno is just never absent.

Hi @ all !
Welcome to Non-Stop Idoling!!!, w0ta! :welcome

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2010, 09:21:20 PM »
Yeah, it definitely was supposed to be annoying, but I don't really think he did a good job of pretending to just be clueless. There were a lot of missed jokes in there.

I do hope it builds up to something and just wasn't a filler episode like it seemed to be. Wasn't very entertaining.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2010, 12:03:22 AM »
Idoling!!! - 20080917 #402
Summary:
Mc - Bakarhythm, Endou Reiko
Idoling!!! - #11 Morita Suzuka, #12 Kawamura Yui, #13 Nagano Serina, #14 Sakai Hitomi, #15 Asahi Nao, #16 Kikuchi Ami, #17 Miyake Hitomi, #18 Michelle Miki

Segment- 2ki sei dake ni hanashitai (There is Something to Speak About with Only the 2nd Generation Students!)
http://acchimuitepie.blogspot.com/2008/11/idoling-20080917-402.html

This episode is a continuation from the celebrated 400th episode which they did a 17 member fan-sama request, #401 was a ganbaring!!! with only 1st generation members doing the 1st ever ganbaring!!! segment that the show ever did. #402 had all the 2nd generation gathered together to talk freely about each other without 1st generation around.

So we had all the 2nd generation in the show, every member wrote a topic and randomly the topics were chosen and everyone gets to talk/ask each other about something. It started off with Sakacchi's complaint about a lot of the members are making fun of her accent. It wasn't much though, its just that many of the members have no distinct accent and they find Miyazaki-ben cute.

After Sakacchi was Michelle's turn to bring her topic up and it was :

"To #12 Umeko, what do you eat that makes you so energetic?"

:lol:

One of Umeko's specialty was choosing ingredients for cooking, so Michelle was seriously wondering what does she eats that makes her as who she is today. Before this she didn't like Umeko, her being all energetic and everything was not something that she liked but Michelle had confronted Umeko during the 3rd live and straightened the score with her already. Same goes with Suu-chan too  XD Michelle was desperately trying to learn what does she usually eat, but Umeko just brush the question away~

"I'm not telling Michelle~!"

Masuno just simply throw out "cucumber!" to answer Michelle. Reference to Umeko the Kappa.

trivia: That's the reason why during Shokugyou: Idol PV, Umeko is seen with a shopping bag with cooking ingredients inside since all of them were supposed to show their specialty/talent.

The next topic was:

Hii-chan's "What have you discovered about the 2nd generation members after being together for half a year"

Suu-chan brought up about Amimi, she said that before this Amimi didn't care much about others when she is speaking. Most of the time she just talk as she please but lately she is more aware of others and is thinking about everyone's feeling before she speaks already. Amimi was just touched by that and...

Then Umeko talks about Serina, the girl seems to be carefree and happy all the time but after knowing her there are worries even for this puni-puni girl. She really thinks a lot about her character and job.

The next 2 topic was directed at Hii-chan

Hii-chan looks quiet and composed during the show, but backstage she is darker than Fonchi! / Hii-chan do you hate me? ~ Suu-chan

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is the beginning of Hii-chan being known as the 'backstage idol' and the 2nd generation Fonchi. Everyone was talking about just how different Hii-chan is backstage, she's very blunt with her words and kind of boy-ish. Sakacchi said that sometimes even the 1st generation gets shocked when they hear Hii-chan yell "Hurry up!!!" to the 2nd generation.

Suu-chan's case started with a misunderstanding. Once, Suu-chan and Umeko said that they want to stay over at Hii-chan's house but Suu-chan didn't go and she thought that only Umeko went over and abandon her. Which was not the case, since even Umeko didn't go yet. Then they talk about how Hii-chan doesn't look at the person in the eye when she speaks, which was one of her prominent habit. Then Suu-chan talked about how she was scolded by Hii-chan for touching her phone.

"I was decorating Rumi-nee's phone at that time, if I failed that I was going to be in deep trouble!!"

next up is Amimi

"Suu-chan always join in other people's conversation and then made others to repeat what was being talked about from the beginning again. Honestly speaking it was troublesome."

"For example when I'm talking to Sakacchi about something, then suddenly Suu-chan would just come close and ask what are we talking about? Then she'll ask us to repeat everything from the beginning again... in the end sometimes she would just say 'owh I'm not related to this right...'" Which is true, she is not  :lol:

Next is the topic from Serina, "Is everyone annoyed by the way I act?"

One of the earlier episodes that we see how pessimist Serina is at times. The girl surprisingly really thinks a lot and most of the time blames more on herself rather than others it seems. Even in the Odaiba Gassukoku event, everyone said the same thing.

Everyone talks about their warm memories of Serina. Michelle in particular said that she was very much in debt to her because she was not the kind that is very friendly to everyone from the very beginning but Serina would approach her gladly with "puni~puni" Everyone basically point out to how caring she is to everyone else.

With that Serina, sign-off!

Next is Umeko's topic

#15 Asahi Nao, stop doing funny faces when you feel like the situation is getting tense after you hurt people's feeling.

Umeko is basically ticked off by Asahi for calling her "Mother" too much and when she thinks that its getting too much she's just do a funny face thinking that she could get away from it just like that.

"Then before this, when I was holding back from sleeping and was busy with doing house chores suddenly Asahi sent a pic message "I'm at Universal Studio~" That hurts!"

"I was just trying to liven up the mood but then suddenly she sent me a reply with such a dark text"

"I'm all sweating here doing work and stuff...." "Today in Umeko's life: 11.00am I did this and this"

:lol:

apparently she kept sending a diary like record of her day to Asahi 4 times that day in reply to Asahi's picture

Then suddenly out of nowhere...

"What is it that you eat?"

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2010, 10:26:00 AM »

which episode is this ???

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2010, 11:09:04 AM »
Idoling!!! - 20090114 #459 kyun kyun press conference

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2010, 06:48:56 AM »
Might as well bump this thread...
Here's a bit from #654
Anybody know what Masuno said to Tonchan here? :lol:

It sounds like he said "guretta!!", what does it mean?  :?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2010, 12:53:07 PM »
"Gureta" as in she "turned bad". :lol:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2010, 07:07:42 AM »
#665 and #666 is just too good it has to be reviewed here :bow:
Especially #666, it's too good it literally make me dizzy. :shocked:
All thanks to this little champ :love:
She's a national dodgeball tournament participant in her 6th year elementary days. :twothumbs
Of course there's a lot of epic moments with the other girls too.
Like Ojima here she's another dodgeballers in her elementary days with 5 years of experience, and it showed thanks to her victim apparently Yazapai got hit in her crotch, and of course Masuno just had to ask, "You all right? looks like your balls got wrecked.." XD, she answered,"WTF, i don't have it!!" :lol:
As for Manachan's victims... You've got to watch Aichan's reaction after that :lol:

Here's a very short lived victory for Ojima's team
Shorly after that thanks to Manachan of course.., XD Where else can you see that kind of face from Suuchan, definitely the first time for me, and the face when she got hit before too :lol:

Loooveee it when Manachan laughed maniacally XD she's really enjoying the pawning time it seems  :yep:
And the other girls just like, "i'm scared!!" :rofl:

And here's the real victory moment
Apparently Masuno was also really enjoying this, he's like shouting "Damn this is so fun! so fun! I want to watch it forever!" :lol:, and "I want to watch Nemoto alone pawning everyone with the ball while eating shaved ice" XD

Another wicked cool moment.. Manachan's mini coaching clinic at the end of the show :inlove:

And Masuno throwing a good idea of building an Idoling dodgeball team composed of Mana and Ojima that should pawned other idol teams  :grin:
He had to ask Manachan, "You would want to hit those Vanilla Beans' asses right?"  XD

Again, Manachan Kakkoiiiiii :inlove:

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2010, 06:26:12 PM »
Epsiode 666 was one of the best Idoling!!! epsiodes I have watched in a while! I laughed so much watching it. Suu-chan's expression at the end is also priceless.

Also love when Fonchi literally threatened poor Nomoto if she hit her :D

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010, 08:11:51 PM »
Epsiode 666 was one of the best Idoling!!! epsiodes I have watched in a while! I laughed so much watching it. Suu-chan's expression at the end is also priceless.

Also love when Fonchi literally threatened poor Nomoto if she hit her :D

Black Fonchi is back!! But if Nomoto lost her mind to throw the ball in this short range, I really can't image what is the consequence...

Offline aznnerd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2010, 12:06:19 AM »
So your reviews got me to watch my first episode of Idoling today and I loved it.  :thumbsup

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2010, 09:19:45 AM »
So glad i succeeded to convert people to  watch Idoling :cow:
So your reviews got me to watch my first episode of Idoling today and I loved it.  :thumbsup

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2010, 12:22:13 PM »
Black Fonchi is back!! But if Nomoto lost her mind to throw the ball in this short range, I really can't image what is the consequence...
There would be blood  :grin:

Hehe,they might put them together in a sumo match next time  :D

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - When You Wish Upon A Star