JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toddle - I Dedicate D Chord

Author Topic: Till then...  (Read 57987 times)

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #200 on: August 29, 2006, 02:59:41 PM »
you really update fast! love it love it love it... yay rika has finally gave in!!

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
Till then...
« Reply #201 on: August 29, 2006, 05:05:55 PM »
So good!:heart:  Sorry, I don't have words to say how much I love this...:)

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #202 on: August 30, 2006, 02:13:26 AM »
Quote from: GeTaWay
Rika has change! :O

Has she really changed? I have a slightly bad feeling about this. I hope Rika doesn't end up ruining their relationship with jealousy...

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Till then...
« Reply #203 on: August 30, 2006, 03:08:09 AM »
*jumps for joy* Please say yes! Go ishiyoshi!!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Till then...
« Reply #204 on: August 30, 2006, 05:57:46 AM »
Woohoo!! ~~ baby baby woohoo la la la la~~~ :P
The toughie nut has finally given in. YAYYYY to Ishiyoshi love :)

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #205 on: August 30, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »
Thanks guys for liking the previous chapters :) :).  And now for some KonnoXMakoto sweetness. (Nope I haven't forgotten them :P )

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yoshi 45
« Reply #206 on: August 30, 2006, 01:15:04 PM »
(2 months later.)

“Yocchan, you’re late.” An energetic Makoto opens the door and greets.
“Don’t complain, I rushed here right after training.” Yossi makes her way into the apartment.
“Miki’s not coming, she’s meeting you know who.” Yossi adds when she sees Makoto looking out of the door.

“Kono yarou…”
“Hello~ You aren’t any better…” Yossi snubs. “okusama wa?”
“In the kitchen.”

Yossi makes herself comfortable on the zabuton. She looks around the apartment, it may be small but nevertheless adequately furnished, not to mention it is neat and clean. “I see that Konkon makes a good wife.”

Makoto smiles, she agrees with Yossi.

“Wipe that smirk off your face.” Yossi slaps Makoto on her arm, she knows Makoto is showing off Konkon like she is some prized possession.

“Honey-pie, Yocchan is here.” Makoto purposely raises her voice.

(HONEY PIE!)
Yossi swears the hair on her arm springs up on hearing that.

Konno appears from the kitchen wearing an apron and holding a ladle in her hand. She greets Yossi quickly before running back to the kitchen.

“She sure looks busy…”

Yossi wonders what kind of food will be served later.

“Wanna watch any movie?’ Makoto opens a drawer on the TV console to reveal a collection of DVDs.

“It’s ok, I’ll just relax.” Yossi extends her legs under the small table and lies down, hands fully stretched. “So you’re living together now?”

“No. I only come here on my rest day, although sometimes I do stay over.” Makoto says sheepishly.
“ii naaaaaa~~~ it’s great to be in love.”
“Cut your bullshit, Yoshizawa-san. Well… you can too. I know girls will queue from Tokyo to Osaka to date you.”
“Joker. Nah…  I don’t have time for that, already my schedule is killing me. I will rather spend my free time catching up on sleep. Besides it’s too tedious to fall in love.”
“Alright~ So you choose not to have one, and don’t go around envying people.” Makoto jabs.
“Kuso…People who are in love are really arrogant ne? Not to mention the complete lack of compassion for others.”
Makoto ignores Yossi. “I still remember the methods you teach me to woo her.”  
“MUKATSUKU!”

The two girls lie alongside and laugh at each other’s dig. And Makoto feels she is the happiest person in the world because she has Konno who loves her dearly.

“During dinner, Yoshizawa-san doesn’t look right, ne?”

“She’s … ju_just envy of us”
Makoto manages to say it as she kisses Konno’s neck, savoring the sweet scent that has lingered from a bath.

“It’s a pity ne, I always thought she and Ishikawa-san make a nice pair.”

Makoto stops what she is doing and looks at Konno. She finds it irritating that her lover seems more interested in talking than in her love making skills.

“nani?’ Konno looks back with her big puppy eyes.

Makoto lowers her lips on Konno’s and kisses gently, not giving Konno anymore chance to speak. Then her hand glides along the contour of Konno’s body, slowly caressing the waist and moves up till it finds Konno’s soft breast. She rubs it gently, while her tongue begins to probe into Konno’s mouth.

Konno shifts slightly, arching her back to meet Makoto’s touch, she can feel her nipples harden. She moans slightly when Makoto nibs it suddenly. Her breast is still aching for more and a tingling sensation lingers when Makoto’s hand left and makes its way down her abdomen. The hand stops when it reaches her inner thigh, Konno takes a deep breath, she does not need any more teasing, she is all wet and ready. She holds her breath, waiting for Makoto to get inside her.

Makoto stops moving her hand, she lets it rest at the sensitive area between Konno’s wetness and inner thigh. She knows her deliberate pause is driving Konno crazy, it’s a small punishment for her inattentiveness just now. However, the wait pays off, when she finally slips in a finger, Konno lets out a loud groan and the wanton groan gives her a huge turn on…

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Till then...
« Reply #207 on: August 30, 2006, 02:54:02 PM »
tell me that Yossi is just hiding the truth to everyone and she's dating Rika secretly, pleeease~

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #208 on: August 30, 2006, 04:24:35 PM »
i agree with len.... secret relationship with rika... OH!! rika doesn't want anyone to know, so thats explains it...
amusing part was the "okusama wa?" part lol... wife??

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #209 on: August 30, 2006, 06:09:59 PM »
Mako/Konkon!:D What the hell Yossui! You know you love Rika!

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Till then...
« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2006, 11:57:45 PM »
Yes, I really want to know if Rika and Yossie are dating in secret. It makes sense, but who know? Certainly not me. XD Yay for finally being able to comment on this fic too!
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #211 on: August 31, 2006, 12:35:31 AM »
You guys are good guessers. :D
They maybe or maybe not be together though... anyways I'm nearing the end of my remaining chapters. 4 more to go~

Saikami: welcome to the family. :) Comments are good, gives the writer motivation to write and sometimes ideas too :P

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yoshi 46
« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2006, 12:44:08 AM »
Miki sneaks up behind Yossi who is busy pressing buttons on her cell phone. “Kasan, what’s cooking tonight? Miss you.” She reads out loud.

“Oi! That’s rude.” Yossi hurriedly hides her cell phone under her T-shirt.
“Geez, never knew you’re a mummy’s girl.”

Yossi feels her ears turning red.

“Alright, so I presume you won’t join me for dinner later tonight even if I ask huh?” Miki asks as she walks to the front of the sofa and sits down besides Yossi.

“Why? Quarrel again?” Yossi mocks.
“Ya, envy?”
“My foot.’ Laughs Yossi.
“Actually, everything is fine, just too fine…” Miki’s voice fades off.

Yossi can hear that Miki sounds troubled. She looks around the gakuya, only Takahashi and Risa are at one end, share reading a magazine, it seems convenient to talk.

“Doushitano?”

As usual, Miki takes awhile warming up before she confides. “Ano saa~ Do all couples end up like this?”
“Like this?” Yossi is puzzled.
“You know… we meet, we have dinner, and we sleep together. Everything has become so routine.”
“It’s like that isn’t it?”

Yossi sees Miki gaping at her.

“I mean for me, if I’m dating, it doesn’t matter what we are doing. Even cuddling on the sofa and doing nothing makes me happy.” Yossi explains.

“Oh… I’ll think that’s quite romantic, but she’ll never do that. A waste of time she’ll say.”
“I’m sure you two have romantic moments too, right?”
“You mean like doing things only she enjoy? Shopping for her clothes? Eating at her favorite restaurant? Watching her favorite movies?” Miki sulks
“Ermm…You love her, don’t you?”
“I do.” Miki hesitates “but I want to feel being loved for a change.”
“She loves you, I can se_”
“You know we stopped having sex altogether now.” Miki blurts out.
“Oops, that’s ba__”
“Maybe she doesn’t find me attractive anymore.”

Suddenly, Miki moves her face close to Yossi and asks “You think I’m attractive?”

Unprepared at all, Yossi moves back. She looks at Takahashi and Risa, good thing they did not see Miki’s act.

“How?” Miki moves closer.

Yossi’s heart skips a beat, she always has a soft spot for girls with small sharp noses and expressive eyes with a vague glint of villainess and Miki definitely fits the description.

“Yes” She straightens her posture and says.

“Thanks.” Miki lies back on the sofa, satisfied. “But I know I turn to the wrong guy for advice.”
“Excuse me? What are you implying?”
“Look at yourself, you’re so eligible and yet so SINGLE. None of the pretty girls around interests you at all? Are you really gay?”
“Snub all you want, I won’t mind.”
“Really? I think Makochan fare better than you.”
“Ok, now I’m offended…”

Takahashi and Risa look up at the two beautiful girls who are laughing heartily. Risa gives Takahashi a cheeky look, the later knows what she is thinking, their seniors will make a great pair.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #213 on: August 31, 2006, 12:51:56 AM »
Ishiyoshi! Yomiki! Argh, both are great pairings!

Offline asheravel

• Member+
Till then...
« Reply #214 on: August 31, 2006, 12:52:20 AM »
WoooT smart thinking risa >.< hehe the part in the end made me yell out for joy lols ^__^
100% supports YoMiki !~:D

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #215 on: August 31, 2006, 01:18:08 AM »
Quote from: katatsumuri
“Thanks.” Miki lies back on the sofa, satisfied. “But I know I turn to the wrong guy for advice.”
“Excuse me? What are you implying?”
“Look at yourself, you’re so eligible and yet so SINGLE. None of the pretty girls around interests you at all? Are you really gay?”
“Snub all you want, I won’t mind.”
“Really? I think Makochan fare better than you.”
“Ok, now I’m offended…”

Lol!!! I can't stop laught at this part!.

“Kasan, what’s cooking tonight? Miss you.”  <---- Code nanme for Rika, looooooooool

Soon is going to be chapter #50. Let's make a party! ^_^

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Till then...
« Reply #216 on: August 31, 2006, 02:38:33 AM »
Yay for YoMiki! -cheers- ^^; Did I seriously just catch myself cheering at my computer screen? o_O
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Till then...
« Reply #217 on: August 31, 2006, 06:43:26 AM »
Quote from: _Hitomi_

“Kasan, what’s cooking tonight? Miss you.”  <---- Code nanme for Rika, looooooooool

I thought exactly the same XDXD

Offline GeTaWay

• Member+
Till then...
« Reply #218 on: August 31, 2006, 02:51:54 PM »
Quote from: len.chan
I thought exactly the same XDXD

Me too!! XD

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
Till then...
« Reply #219 on: August 31, 2006, 04:05:31 PM »
Yes, Yomiki!:heart:  But I like your version of Ishiyoshi, katatsumuri:)  If I'm honest, I like all couples which include YossiXD

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toddle - I Dedicate D Chord