JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Jack Nicolson

Author Topic: my new fiction  (Read 1744 times)

Offline yokomits0711

my new fiction
« on: October 27, 2016, 03:50:19 PM »
kimi ga inai

On this long night, I closed my eyes. I don’t want to open my eyes anymore. why? That could be only answer with one word. That is quarrel. Today, I have a quarrel with my girlfriend, hoshino minami. My name is hori miose. Every time we have a talk or a chance to go on a date, it will only ended up as a quarrel. I really hate this. Having a quarrel without any particular reason.

I am known as a classical student while minami is the opposite. We’ve been dating for 4 year. But for these 2 months, our relation didn’t went really well. We always fought over something that really trivial. of course, because we’re really stubborn, we didn’t care. Leaving each other without apologizing. And now I can’t sleep because of that thought that keep on waking me up.

I even left my laptop that I already turn on and without waiting any further I forgot to logout from the chatting app. Which still can make me look after what she said on the chat. I lay on my bed, looking at the railing. While lying on the bed, I thought about these, ‘maybe the real loneliness isn’t because there’s no one is here. There’s someone here but I’m being ignore.

I want to hold on my breath so that I won’t be living anymore. without turning on the lamp, I open my eyes in the darkness. In order to look at the wall, sensing the presence that located behind it. Is my neighbor awake? I don’t want to call her at this time, because it’s already late. And I really hate this kind of my foolish self. And suddenly I throw my pillow and scream, “disappear.”

I wonder why I was walking toward the kitchen that my cats usually sleep in. I go there in order to drink up a milk. And after I drink it, I become sad. Sad of what? Even I don’t know about what. Maybe because I am lonely. Just a few minute more, it will become dawn. When the bird chirped, people with wake up. And even before the bird chirped, I already got up. For people that sleep, they will wake up from their sweet dream. But I’m not. my sweet dream already over since 2 months ago. And it’s time to back to the reality.

Now what should I do? The sun already appear and I don’t even get a sleep without you minami-chan. Maybe if you’re here, I can live forever and including today. But in fact, you’re not here. You know that I love you but maybe it’s a different story. I just wondering that maybe from now on, we can’t see each other anymore because of this. I will only be me, you will only be you. Even though I am here, you’re not beside me. Now, I will ask you minami-chan. Why in this world, you’re not here? I really love you, you know. Is it my fault again for you to disappear from this world? If it is right, then I will be the one that disappear from your world.

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
Re: my new fiction
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 06:01:19 AM »
thanks for writing!!
minami-chan... :cry: :cry:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Jack Nicolson