JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Fight for Your Run

Author Topic: Watching Over You -- 03 -- Stubborn [HIATUS until further notice]  (Read 13721 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Watching Over You -- 01 -- Niigaki Risa 03/18
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 04:05:29 AM »
Watching Over You
- 02 – From afar.

“Tanaka-saaan!” a black haired female shouted towards a short brunette who continued running away. “Wait for me, Tanaka-san!”

“Junjun! I told you leave me alone! Just today!” Tanaka Reina, second year, Math Club vice president, shouted as she rounded up a corner.

“Tanaka-san! Don’t run away!” Junjun shouted once more as she chased the younger female.

Standing beside a certain Qian Lin, Linlin, Risa looked at the two before sighing and shaking her head left and right. A dictionary in hand, Risa dragged Linlin inside the school building a certain Takahashi Ai, owner of the book, had entered a while ago.

After successfully dragging the second year Chinese transfer student into the library, she held up a finger in front of the girl. “You see, Linlin, no one knows about that. Remember, I don’t like attracting attention to myself.”

“But if you are the school’s top 1, wouldn’t you be attracting enough attention to yourself?” Linlin reasoned out with a smile. She spoke in a heavy accent that definitely seemed to be foreign.

“Remember, no one knows who I am, or what this ‘Niigaki Risa’ looks like. But now… I’m not so sure anymore.” Risa put both of her hands on her waist and shoook her head left and right as if she was in disappointment. “I really shouldn’t have approached her…”

“But you wanted to see her, didn’t you?” Linlin asked her senpai with a wide grin.

“Well… now she doesn’t want to see me again?” Risa replied with uncertainty.

“You have something she needs, doesn’t she?” Linlin grinned wider. “You’ll meet again. Anyway, Niigaki-san, I need to go. I smell meatbuns in the direction of the cafeteria!” Quickly after speaking, the girl dashed out of the library.

Risa sighed as she looked at the dictionary in her hand. “If she would bother taking this from me…” She ran a hand through her hair. “Aw, man, that really hurt.”

~o~o~o~o~

Seated inside the classroom of 3-B, Takahashi Ai had both of her elbows on the table, both her hands covering her face in a double facepalm.

“Of all things to do, Takahashi Ai! Throwing a book is surely not the right thing.” Ai shook her head left and right. She folded her arms towards the desk and rested her forehead on her arms. “First of all, she saved you from a yankee. You should be thanking her, Takahashi  Ai!” She looked straight at the ground after opening her eyes. “But she… kissed you too…”

Ai definitely could feel the heat climbing up from her stomach to her chest and up to her cheeks then to her ears. She lifted her head up a bit, looking straight with her nose hidden behind her arms. “And I threw her a book for calling me Forever Second… shouldn’t it be for the kiss instead?” She looked at her side with her eyebrows furrowed. “Did I like… did I like it?”

“WAH!”

“UWOOOH!”  Ai immediately let out a manly scream after being shocked by a rolling turtle on the ground.  “ERI!”

“I’m sor—haha—Ai-chan, that was—haha!” Kamei Eri, Turtle Extraordinaire, rubbed her stomach as she laughed to her heart’s content.

“We came here because we worried.” Sayu explained. “There’s still thirty minutes until homeroom.”

“I’m seriously fine, Sayu. You should be asking your pet turtle here instead.” Ai sighed while she looked at Eri who kept on laughing. “Really. Don’t worry about me, okay?” She sighed again. “Ijusthavetogetacertainbookbacklateranyway…” She mumbled the last sentence in annoyance and then sighed again.

“You just sighed three times in a row,” Michishige Sayumi, math club president, told her friend again who just nodded and smiled at her. “Well… alright. If you need someone to talk to, we’re here, alright?”

Ai just nodded at her and watched Sayumi drag Eri away in amusement. She waved at them and sighed again.

She didn’t know how to think of this day at all.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

“Someday, you should tell me how you don’t attend classes but still ace them anyway.” Ishikawa Rika put both of her hands in the pockets of her lab gown. She closed the door to the school’s rooftop while she looked at the figure at the top of the door beside the school’s water generator.

“There’s no particular reason,” came the immediate reply with a cough. “Ahh, why is it so cold here?” She grumbled as the pages of the dictionary on top of her stomach were slowly opened and flipped by the wind.

“Get down here, Niigaki-san.”

“Hai,” the female answered reluctantly and went down to sit beside their school nurse and guidance counselor on the rooftop’s bench.  “What’s up, Ishikawa-sensei?”

“I saw that racket outside this morning,” Rika told her. “How’s the book bump on your head?”

“Eh? There’s no bump.” Risa sighed. “I think I made her hate me.”

“Don’t be too fast on judging now, Risa-chan.” Rika stood up from the bench and looked at her. “Takahashi Ai-chan is a very sweet girl. She was just a bit taken by you.” She pivoted on her right heel and made her way to the door. “Make sure to attend P.E. after English period, alright? Yoshizawa-sensei is looking for you.”

“Haaaai~” Risa answered lazily and lay down on the bench. 

Ishikawa Rika walked down the hallway, unexpectedly bumping into a confused female. She looked at the brunette who kept on looking left and right inside each classroom.

“Takahashi-chan?” Rika approached the female with her arms tucked under each other.

“Ah, Ishikawa-sensei.” Ai bowed at the teacher and smiled.

“Is there anything I can help with?” The teacher offered as she looked at the direction Ai was previously glancing at.

“Umm… I’m… I’m looking for Niigaki-san…” Ai asked shyly as she looked around once more.

“Hmmm…” Rika hummed to herself and smiled. “If it’s Niigaki-san, she’s usually on the rooftop. If not, the library.” 

Ai immediately thanked her and rushed towards the rooftop after a bow.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

“Say, Eri.” Sayu called to her friend as she bit into the rice ball in her hands. “Do you know Niigaki Risa?”

“Mhm,” Eri answered briefly as she continued eating her lunch. “She was my classmate in middle school.”

“Oh. Right, you did get held back a year.” Sayumi nodded and finished her food. “What kind of person is she?”

“I don’t really remember much. But we used to be really, really close,” Eri answered. She put her chopsticks on top of her bento then scratched her head. “She should still recognize me if we see each other though.”

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

The door to the rooftop opened. The female sitting down on the bench with her head hanging on the backrest looked up and met with uncertain orbs belonging to a certain brunette.

“Umm… Hi,” Takahashi Ai greeted. Risa immediately scrambled up from the chair and motioned for the girl to sit down with both of her hands. When Ai obeyed and sat down, Risa also followed in suit and sat at the other side of the chair, leaving a large space in between them.

After a short moment of silence…

“Umm… can I have my book back?”

Risa just looked at her with a blank stare. She pondered for a little why, then raised an eyebrow.

“No.”

   Chapter 2 End.

A/N: I apologize for the very delayed update. A lot of things happened OTL. Thank you so much for the comments! They make me happy! Thank you! I hope you guys like this chapter >_<!
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Watching Over You -- 02 -- From afar. 03/28
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 06:27:28 AM »
Gosh, Risa is so demanding! lol, I love how she just does what she wants.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 02:00:05 PM »
Do it risa! Do it! XD YOU GO GIRL!

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 11:01:28 PM »
Eri will always bring a smile to every single reader!! She's always so aho and so... herself!!! But Risa is the one who grabs my attention the most. She's hiding something crucial to the story  :heart: Keep on writing!!!

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2012, 04:43:50 AM »
Ahh so Risa is like a mini Einstein huh? :D  A ninja mini Einstein.  I wonder why Kamei didn't recognize her during the conflict with the yankii?  Maybe she didn't see her clearly enough?  Then again...Kame is ahoKame XD

JunLin duo crack me up!  Lin's attraction to food...I wonder if it surpasses Jun's attraction to Reina? :P

Next chapter...TakaGaki lufflelyness? <3 
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 04:15:24 PM »
Watching Over You
- 03 – Stubborn

=**=**=**=
“Eri... didn’t you just ask who ‘Niigaki Risa’ is though?” Sayu asked her turtle companion who sat beside her in the classroom.

“Oh, that was Gaki-san?” Eri answered as she blinked multiple times at the currently blank-faced bunny.

“... You’re kidding me, right?” Sayumi leered at her as she leaned an elbow on her desk. Eri shook her head and tilted it to one side. “Were you still half asleep?”

“My memory goes as far as... Ai-chan’s man scream,” Eri told her after thinking for a moment and looked at Sayu again.

A certain sane bunny just looked at her in disbelief.

“Eririn.”

“Hm?”

“... You’re hopeless.”

“EH!?”

At the same moment, their teacher for the next period entered their classroom and left Eri alone to ponder on her own what made Sayu tell her that. She knew that Sayu could sometimes be the tsundere, the cute tsundere,  in her own way, or someone with a poison tongue or something, but telling her she’s hopeless... Eri just wished Sayu wouldn’t stop relying on her.

She seriously needs to learn how to wake up early too.

--
“Tanaka-saaaan!”

“Junjun! I told you, don’t run after me all the way to my classroom!” Tanaka Reina stood in front of her classroom that said 2 – A (the same one with Sayu and Eri), with the knowledge that she was already late for Iida sensei’s English class. “I’ll... I’ll go home with you later, okay?”

Junjun just smiled at her and nodded. Reina sighed and entered the classroom, excusing herself for being a few minutes late, and went to her seat.

“Yosha!” Jun shouted from outside and made her own way to her classroom after taking out a random banana from her pocket and ate it.

=**=**=**=**=
“No.”

“Umm... What do you mean...?” Takahashi Ai asked the grinning female beside her as she raised an eyebrow. “I... need the book for my next class.”

“I know you’ll manage. Just... stay here,” Risa told her as a certain kind of sadness reflected from her eyes even though she was smiling. “Please.” Ai noticed this and immediately complied with a short and fast nod.

After a few minutes of just sitting around with Risa looking forward with a smile and Ai occassionally taking glances at the mysterious female beside her, she opened her mouth to say something but was cut before she could even get a word in.

“Here.” Risa gave her the dictionary with a smile. “I’m sorry to keep you. You should still make it to class.”

“You’re not going to class?” As timid as she could, Ai slowly took the book and held onto it instead of putting it into her bag.

“Nope,” Risa told her and stood up from the chair. “You should go now. So you won’t be late.” She winked at Ai who just blinked at her and stood up, bowed, and left the rooftop.

“I... should’ve apologized for hitting her.” Ai said as she closed the door behind her. She opened it once again only to see Risa’s back turned from the door and her figure just standing there, hands in her jacket’s pockets. “Her back... looks sad.” She immediately shook her head and closed the door. “I think I’m losing it.” She then made a run for her classroom.

“I suck at this.” Risa crossed her arms in front of her and furrowed her eyebrows in frustration. “Maybe I should just quit,” she told herself and sat back on the bench again.

=**=**=**=**=
After school, after taking care of a few things in the drama club, Takahashi Ai thought of making a detour to the rooftop to check for the female she had just thrown a book at (earlier) and to apologize for it.

Unexpectedly, she didn’t find the female there and left with a frown.

“Her back... I really couldn’t forget how it looked like,” Ai though to herself as she pouted in frustration. She never really poked at another person’s business... but she felt like it wouldn’t do her any bad if she did for that person.

Ai walked towards the library in hopes that the female she was looking for might actually be in there if what Ishikawa Rika said was true.

She opened the door to the library to find a lone figure sleeping by the corner, which she quickly realized was Niigaki Risa, the person she’d been looking for. She slowly walked towards the female and stood in front of the desk she was sleeping at.

Her small face, smooth skin, and soft breathing indicated that she had been sleeping for quite a while and was definitely in a nice slumber. In the least creepy and most normal way one Takahashi Ai knew, she started watching the female sleep as she kneeled before the table, now eye level with the sleeping figure.

Risa’s eyes immediately opened and stared at Ai’s for a moment until one of them (obviously) erupted into a round of man screams after flying to the corner of the library. This left the had-been-sleeping female in a stunned state, her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth open as she looked at Ms. Second.

“Ms. Second, are you okay?” Risa asked her with a bad poker face, trying to stop herself from laughing.

Ai immediately pouted and walked back towards Risa, her cheeks still puffed out. “I. Am. Fine. Thanks. For. Asking,” Ai told her, slightly irritated, and sighed.

Risa, sensing Ai’s slight irritation, completely swallowed down the laughter she’d been holding and smiled at her. “What did you come here for, Takahashi-san?”

“Oh.” Ai blushed at the question. What did she come there for anyway? “I... I came to apologize.” She looked at the ground, her voice small and shy. “I’m sorry for hitting you with a book.”

“That sure was one accurate flying book if you’ll ask me,” Risa answered with a smile. “But you don’t have to worry about it. I’m sorry to have you come here after school just to apologize. You shouldn’t have.” Risa chuckled.

“No! You don’t have to apologize,” Ai told her in a slightly louder voice that even surprised herself. “I mean, it’s fine. I came here of my own accord; it’s not that you asked me to apologize. I did it myself.”

“Did you look for me all over school?” Risa asked after packing up her things and standing up.

“Ishikawa-sensei you’d either be at the rooftop or the library...” Ai told her shyly and smiled. “So I found you right away.” They stared at each other for a while before Ai started speaking again. “You’re not a bother,” she told her and smiled at her warmly.

These words surprised Risa, enough to have it evident on her face. Her chest felt warm, and she felt a smile tugging at her lips. “Thanks.”

They both talked a bit more and decided that they should probably go home or it would get dark soon. Upon arriving at the school’s front door, it was pouring.

The two stood under the shed as they stared at students going home with their umbrellas and such.

“I... forgot to check the weather today...” Ai told herself and sighed.

“Are you a rain woman?” Risa asked her playfully.

“How rude!” Ai scowled at her and hit her arm.

“Ow!” one cried and it was immediately followed by a “Sorry!”

Not far from the gates, a female with a white labcoat stood holding an umbrella and another in her hand.

“I feel like I’m doing a great job being cupid today~” Rika told herself and left.

   Stubborn/END.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Cyannie

• dero~
  • TakaGaki fangirl
Re: Watching Over You -- 03 -- Stubborn 05/02
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 05:14:44 AM »

“You really have never met this Niigaki Risa? What if she’s a he?” Michishige Sayumi, second year, asked as she nudged the female on her shoulder once more.
what the hell sayu. is risa even possibly a male name? XD

“Hm...?” She thought as she snuggled closer to the warmth near her. “... Warmth?” She opened her eyes slowly to see an arm wrapped around her middle. “An arm...?”

Ai tried to move free from the arm and looked up to see the bearer of it. Upon looking up, her eyes met with chocolate brown ones filled with playfulness, curiousity, and mischieviousness.

The bearer of those eyes had a cute, round, pretty face, with trimmed bangs and chocolate colored hair. The pretty eyes smiled along with their owner.

“Nice to meet you, Ms. Forever Second.” With a low pitched and husky voice, the bearer of the pretty eyes spoke.
immediately knew it was gaki-san OTL.... WAE YOU MAKE THINGS LIKE THIS SATSU-CHUN?!?! *kilig to the bones* LMFAO
what the hell is gaki up to now?!?! *le reads next part*

Takahashi Ai shook her head, hands still covering her mouth. “I...” She looked around, all her senses on alert. “I forgot her name...”
WHY YOU SO FORGETFULL AICHAN?!?!?

“Hahahaha! NIIGAKI-SAN THAT WAS AWESOME!” A loud voice rang into Risa’s ears as a short girl with fringed bangs laughed. “GETTING HIT BY A BOOK FROM THE GIRL YOU–“     

“LINLIN, SHHHH!” Risa immediately covered the girl’s mouth as everyone walking by them looked at the young girl. “Come with me.” Risa took the book with her and walked off into the direction of the rooftop.

Again, by the courtyard, a tall black haired female was seen chasing a short brunette.
LMFAO funny part! Linlin you little idiot XD, and seriously, this last sentence is junjun chasing reina isn't it?? XD when will she end lolol
*le reads next chap*

Ai definitely could feel the heat climbing up from her stomach to her chest and up to her cheeks then to her ears. She lifted her head up a bit, looking straight with her nose hidden behind her arms. “And I threw her a book for calling me Forever Second… shouldn’t it be for the kiss instead?” She looked at her side with her eyebrows furrowed. “Did I like… did I like it?”
cognitive dissonance 8D (im sorry im just relating psychology to this XD (we have exams tomorrow until monday)

“Umm… can I have my book back?”

Risa just looked at her with a blank stare. She pondered for a little why, then raised an eyebrow.

“No.”
yo... you left quite a huge cliff hanger here... (le reads the next part [totes forgot about this part until i saw the bottom of the page])

just a quick comment but... AHH THAT FELT SHORT!!! ;A;
Charmy~ thank you for being cupid!!!
I hope there's a sequel to this XD
end comment
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 05:23:36 AM by Cyannie »

「Ascension」______________「新垣里沙」______________「Photobook」

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2012, 12:42:23 PM »
I rofled at this. xD TAKAGAKI RABURABU SAIKOU!

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2012, 05:23:22 AM »
Charmy is the creator of love!~  She's making TakaGaki happen, so I'm HAPPY!~  :lol:

So Kame does remember Risa!  She's just a total aho XD  A sleeping aho at that!

Risa...Y U NO TRY HARDER? >.<  You gots people lined up to see some yummy TakaGaki action~  Do it for the fans if not for yourself~  :deco:  Their newly developed friendship...so much pain, yet so worth it XD

Wonderful job arisa~ <3  I'm curious to see what happens next :)
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2012, 12:24:13 PM »
 update? :) i lovelove the relationship of kameshige.!and takagaki of course!!!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Fight for Your Run