JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HeavensDust - Norns

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum - CHAPTER 27 (multipairing) 31/03/2016  (Read 118462 times)

Offline wmxmy

Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum (CHAPTER 23)(20/1/2016 UPDATE!)
« Reply #280 on: January 25, 2016, 07:20:01 AM »
So katayama's life depend on Minegishi's will. well that's kinda  reminds me of kurapika's power (hunter x hunter)-NEN-. haha nevermind.
やらずに後悔, やって後悔

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum (CHAPTER 23)(20/1/2016 UPDATE!)
« Reply #281 on: February 05, 2016, 05:38:28 PM »

Chapter 24 : Orbs

Mariko’s door slid open to reveal a few elite Reapers entering the room and pointing their very own Judgements at Yuki. There were about 10 of them.

“Just give up already. You have no weapons to go against any of us.” Mariko convinced.

“You guys have to listen to me. I am not the enemy. The real enemy here is Katayama and Minegishi. You have to get them before it’s too late.” Yuki said.

“Get her.” Ordered Mariko.

The Reapers charged towards Yuki at the same time. Yuki had no weapons so all she could do was dodge and counter with her hands and legs. She was sufficiently trained by Takamina in hand-to-hand combat so she could fend the other Reapers off easily despite having no weapons. She managed to disarm most of them using a tactic she learned from Takamina followed by a chop on their neck that took them out immediately. Some of them managed to block Yuki’s attack and retaliated. Yuki was definitely in a disadvantage since she’s fighting against so many people in a small room. After a few punches and kicks, she finally took down the remaining Reapers.

Yuki then felt a strong force from her back and immediately turned around to block. Mariko’s fist came in contact with her palm. It was a really powerful blow. In an instant, Mariko’s feet was already beside Yuki’s head. Luckily Yuki was fast enough to tilt her whole body backwards, causing the kick to miss. The kick was then followed by a flurry of punches and kicks. Mariko wasn’t the leader of Legion for nothing. MIyawaki Sakura aside, among all the Reapers, her fighting ability is considered to be the closest to Takamina. Her punches and kicks were all precise and powerful. Unlike Yuki who concentrates solely on speed and skills, Mariko has all her attributes completely balanced out. That simply means in a long term battle, Mariko would emerge victorious.

“I need a bigger space. This room is too small for me to fight in. Especially when the opponent is Mariko.” Yuki thought.

As Mariko released another punch, Yuki jumped and spun herself behind and stood on top of her table. With that, Yuki stepped on the red button on the table and the door slid open. Yuki took this chance to dash out of the small room and into the hall. Once she was out, Mariko chased after her from behind. For the first time in forever, Mariko activated her Judgement scythe and swung it at Yuki’s direction. Using her fast reflexes, she used the sole of her boot to deflect the scythe away and attempted to land a punch.

Mariko definitely lives up to her name. She caught Yuki’s punch and retaliated with a headbutt that sent Yuki tumbling backwards. Mariko took this chance to slash Yuki another time only for her scythe to meet the ground instead. Yuki hopped backwards to keep a distance from Mariko. “Please rethink what you’re doing now, Mariko.”

“And let you escape? I don’t think so.” Mariko leaped in and swung her scythe again.

Yuki somersault backwards and kicked the scythe away at the same time. “If you’re not going to listen then I’ll just prove it to you myself. I will get to Minegishi’s lab. There should be something inside.”

Yuki started running away. She didn’t want to fight Mariko any longer. As she was running, she saw a few Reapers running towards her from the entrance. “Stop right there!”

Yuki was forced to run towards the opposite direction, deeper into Legion. It seemed like everyone was well prepared to capture her since there were a few mine bombs planted all over the place. She dodged all the explosions successfully. As she was running along the corridor, she was suddenly pulled into a room by someone and locked the door. By instinctive reaction, Yuki slammed her forearm on the person’s neck and pinned her on the wall.

“Ouch!” Shimada turned out to be the one who pulled Yuki into the empty room.

“Sensei, stop!” Takeuchi tried prying Yuki’s arm off Shimada.

“What are you both doing here!?” Yuki finally let go of Shimada.

“We heard the whole story, sensei...” Shimada said. “We were told to stay away from Legion for the time being but we ignored it.”

“And personally, we don’t think you’re lying. We trust you, sensei. That’s why we’re going to help you.” Takeuchi said.

Shimada pointed up. “The air vent here leads to the control room. I can make my way there and open up doors for you.”

Yuki looked up at the air vent and then back at Shimada. “If you trust my words then you should know Minegishi will be watching you right?”

Shimada chuckled. “Oh don’t worry about that, sensei… We knew how to bypass the CCTVs within the air vents a long time ago. We used to play around in the control room a lot. It’s just that nobody knew about it. Besides, Minegishi isn’t around today to watch anyway.”

“Even though Paru and Minarun isn’t here… We’re still a part of the Quick & Silent Approach team. We can do this.” Takeuchi shrugged.

“Alright.” Yuki placed her arms on Takeuchi and Shimada’s shoulder. “I need you both to open up Minegishi’s lab door. Cut off all the lights if you can. The darker the place, the better. There will be 5 seconds delay until the emergency lights switch on automatically. It’ll be sufficient for me. Understand?”

Shimada and Takeuchi’s face turned bright and saluted. “Yes, madam!”

“Now go. They will barge into this room in a minute.” Yuki ordered.

“Got it!” Shimada and Takeuchi started carrying a chair.

“What are you doing!? Go!” Yuki raised her voice as she heard footsteps outside the room already.

“We’re trying to climb up!” Shimada got panic.

“Just go up!” Yuki grabbed onto Shimada and Takeuchi’s collar and tossed them upwards accurately into the air vent with her strength.

“Ooof!!” Takeuchi landed on top of Shimada.

“Get off!” Shimada pushed Takeuchi away and started crawling. “I feel so cool right now since we’re like James Bond sidekicks infiltrating the enemy base.”

“Let’s go! Let’s go!” Takeuchi called out.

“This way!” Shimada crawled right.

Takeuchi stopped in her tracks and pointed left. “No, it’s this way idiot.”

“Uhm I’ve been to the control room more than you so yeah. It’s this way.” Shimada insisted.

Takeuchi sighed. “That’s the way to the female toilet you dweeb. You got confused.”

“…………… Oh you’re right.” Shimada turned around and followed Takeuchi this time. “Hey, move faster! Yuki sensei is depending on us!”

“I’m trying to!” Takeuchi sped up her crawl.

Right then, the door got kicked continuously. After a few kicks, the door knob started to loosen and finally got slammed open. A few Reapers started entering the room and scanned around. Surprisingly, they couldn’t find Yuki anywhere. “She’s gone!?”

At that moment, Yuki who was hiding behind the door shoved the door, causing it to knock on the Reaper’s nose before landing a successful punch on the face. It is then followed by a few elbow strikes and knee kicks that took out a few of them. Yuki stopped in her tracks when she saw Mariko pointing a laser at her. “It’s over, Yuki. Stop resisting.”

All the other Reapers were pointing a fully charged laser at Yuki. She was completely surrounded. She knew she will never be fast enough to disarm all of them in a split second. She will be shot down by the laser if she tries anything. And then she remembered. She obtained something from Mayu before they separated. As she reached into her pocket and grabbed onto the item, she glared back at Mariko. “I will not be taken down right here and watch you all suffer from Minegishi’s plans.”

“Then you will die right here.” Mariko returned the glare. “Fire at her!”

As the Reapers were about to click on the button, Yuki took out a silver orb from her pocket and clicked on it first. It released an extremely powerful shockwave that pushed everyone back a little and the red light from the Judgements were gone just like that. It was like a powerful EMP attack. They tried to click on it again and again but nothing was working. Mayu had given Yuki a completed version of the Anti-Judgement device. None of the Judgements around her will work as long as she activates it. Everyone was dumbfounded and confused including Mariko.

Coincidentally, Shimada and Takeuchi managed to switch the lights off at the same time. Yuki smirked and took this chance to dash towards the Reapers while they were still in confusion. All they could feel was a flash of wind gliding past them in the darkness before receiving powerful blows on their faces and when the emergency lights switched on automatically, Yuki was already out of the room with at least 10 Judgements clipped onto her utility belt. The other Reapers were all disarmed and knocked out on the ground. The only person remained standing was Mariko. Takamina’s violent blindfold training was finally put in good use. Mariko was still in shock about the sudden deactivation of the Judgements. “What the hell did you just do?”

“It doesn’t matter what I did. Not like you would listen to my explanation anyway. All I can hope for is that Minegishi is hiding something in her lab and I will show it to you.” Yuki started running towards Minegishi’s lab.

“Come back here!” Mariko continued chasing.

As Yuki requested, Minegishi’s lab door slid open. All she wanted to do right now is to get into the lab and expose Minegishi’s true intentions to everyone. Right when Yuki entered the door, she slammed on the red button and locked the door while she look for clues. She then destroyed the button to prevent anyone from coming into the lab for now. Yuki suddenly received a powerful kick on the stomach from someone who had been waiting inside the lab. The kick literally sent her tumbling back few feet as she held her stomach in pain.

“I knew you would be here, Yuki.” Katayama stood there with her foot raised, signifying that she was the one who released the powerful kick to Yuki.

Yuki dusted her stomach and scoffed. “I never thought you were like this… Everything you did was a lie!”

“Everyone knows you are the liar here, Yuki.” Katayama said with a straight face.

“Says the one who stabbed me in the back and left me to die with Miyawaki Sakura! You’re a traitor! You sold out your own comrades!” Yuki was obviously enraged for being lied to for so long.

“…”

“WHY SO SILENT NOW, HUH!?” Yuki shouted.

Katayama shook her head. “It’s not time yet…”

“What the hell are you talking about!?”

“You want answers don’t you?”

“That’s a stupid question.”

“You’ll have to force the answers out of me then!” Right then, Katayama leaped towards Yuki with her sword and slashed it down. Yuki immediately blocked the attack with her scythe.

“Trust me, I will!” Yuki deflected Katayama’s sword away and spun around with her scythe before attempting a slash.

Katayama blocked it and the both of them traded blows again and again. Even after a while, none of them could land a successful hit on each other so far. Every single attack were defended successfully. The battle escalated as most of the tables and books were destroyed. “Just stay out of this! Why won’t you listen!?”

Yuki’s scythe clashed with Katayama’s sword, causing some sparks upon impact. “You stabbed me and left me to die, remember!? And now you want me to stay out of this!?”

“If you hadn’t butt your head into this whole mess in the first place, none of these would have happened!”

“Don’t give me this nonsense when you’re helping the enemy!” Their weapons clashed once again. “Tell me… Just how many of our comrades did you sell out!?”

“…”

“HOW MANY!!?”

“…”

Yuki gritted her teeth. “Back then when I was still in Sakura’s warehouse… I saw Ikoma sensei’s decapitated head… Did you betray her as well?”

“…” Katayama’s silence signifies only one thing.

“She was already retired… And she’s your best friend… How could you?” Yuki’s whole body was shaking with anger and disappointment in Katayama. “You’re beyond help, you heard me?”

Katayama replied only two words. “I know…”

“To think I’ve been looking up to you all these time… The thought of sharing the same bunk bed with a murderer makes me sick!” Yuki increased her strength and managed to push stumble Katayama back a little before tackling her towards the book shelves.

The impact destroyed the shelf and created a crack on the wall. Yuki pulled Katayama in and slammed her on the wall once again, but this time even harder. This caused the wall to break open as they both tumbled down some mysterious steps. And finally landed at the bottom. “Ugh…”

They both groaned in pain from the fall but Yuki got up first. This place seemed alienated to her. There were two huge test tubes in the middle of a large circular hall with a being in each of them. A male and a female. Yuki tottered towards them and took a closer look at them and read the information. “Sae and Sayaka?” Her eyes shot wide open. “Paru’s parents… They were here the whole time!? Beneath Legion!?”

Yuki then noticed someone was sitting on a chair beneath the shadows. As Yuki walked closer, it turned out to be Minegishi with her head dropped. She took a few cautious steps towards Minegishi and slowly tilted her head up. It was the same Minegishi she had been seeing every day and her eyes were closed. Once Yuki let go of her grip, Minegishi’s head fell right back down like a puppet with its strings cut off. “Mayu was right… This Minegishi really is a drone… Mariko needs to see this.”

“I cannot let you do that, Yuki…” Katayama stood behind Yuki while grabbing her injured arm.

Yuki’s fingers curled up into a fist as she glared back at Katayama. “Just what is your issue!?”

“Because…I want to die…”

“!?” Yuki got confused. “What did you say again?”

“GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Katayama started screaming in pain as she grabbed her own chest. The pacemaker in her heart suddenly sent out jolts, causing her heart to beat irregularly. It was so painful that she fell on both knees with her face flat on the ground. Her whole body was trembling from the pain.

“What the hell!?” Yuki definitely did not see that coming at all.

It lasted for a few seconds but that itself was almost enough to give Katayama a severe heart attack already. She panted again and again and finally stood back up and chuckled a little. “I really need to choose my words properly…”

Yuki started suspecting something. “What’s wrong with your heart?”

“Nothing…”

Only then, Yuki realized. “Were you forced to do these things?”

“…”

“Just answer me!”

Katayama shook her head. “You don’t get it, do you? This cannot be solved through answers, Yuki. The only way for you to get any answers is through here.” She pointed at her own chest.

“There’s something in your heart isn’t it?”

“…………………y-”

“!!!”

“GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Once again, the pacemaker sent out jolts to mess up with Katayama’s heartbeat and she fell back on the ground. “Ha..ha..haha…. I’m so pathetic…”

“You need help.”

Katayama stood up once again. “The only help I need is for you to get the hell out of this whole mess! Just stay away!”

“I will not! You hear me!? Not after what you have done!”

Katayama activated two swords this time. “Then come and stop me!”

The wind was blowing vigorously and the sky seemed exceptionally dark. The Core stood there in the wide field facing none other than the Omega herself. Both were alone and they just stood there facing each other in silence for quite some time. Even without words, the atmosphere was so tense and unbearable.

Nao started. “You do know why I called you out here, don’t you?”

Yui returned with a smile from her red hot lips. “Why of course, Core… You wanted to meet me alone to ask me about the girl, did you?”

Nao smiled. “I can’t think of another reason why I would want to meet you alone.”

“She has the Omega healing factor within her so she’s eligible to succeed the throne.” Yui replied.

“Sae’s daughter as well. Paru may have her mother’s Omega healing factor but she doesn’t have any blades. By default, a being without blades cannot be considered as a Spectre. She possesses the Core Wave on the other hand so she is more fitted to be a Core.”

“I thought we talked about this, Core. She has a bit from each side and we’re both so desperate to get her to succeed us, so it all comes down to whoever gets to her first. And apparently, I already got past that stage. You wouldn’t be so petty as to pull back on your words, are you?” Yui shot a little smirk at Nao.

“As a matter of fact, Omega… I did not pull back on my words and I don’t plan to. As far as I’m concerned, as long as Paru hasn’t undergo coronation to be the Omega yet, she doesn’t belong to the Spectres. And I can always get her back…for my son.”

Yui chuckled and shook her head. “Cybers… Always an easy way out of problems like these. I doubt Sayaka would want to let Paru go just like that?”

Nao nodded. “Very well. How would you like to settle this then?”

“I don’t really know… How about you tell me?” Yui smiled.

“I think you know what’s going through my mind right now, Omega. Don’t pretend.”

“I see…” Yui chuckled once again. “You know our powers weren’t meant to go against one another right?”

Nao smiled. “I know… But I have my ways, don’t you worry about that.”

“Oh my… Is that a threat?”

“Oh, please do not misunderstand me, Omega. Think of it as a……form of negotiation.”

“…” Yui gradually lost her smile.

“…”

The atmosphere in the whole area became insanely tensed with both party emitting deadly auras from their body. Yui with a sinister black aura surrounding her body and Nao with a violent blue aura surrounding her body. The emission of these deadly auras itself was able to drive all the animals away from the place. Even the grass field started wilting. That was the power of the Omega and Core.

Nao’s eyes suddenly twitched. “You told me you came alone.”

Yui replied. “I did. And it seemed like you had an uninvited guest as well.”

“Come out.” Both Yui and Nao called at the same time.

Two more figures appeared in the field, each of them standing behind their respective queens. “I never asked you to come, Sayanee.”

“I know. I came here myself.”

“What are you doing here, Sasshi?” Nao turned around.

“To make sure everything is in order…”

“Everything here is in order. You can go back for now.” Nao replied.

“That’s just for you.” Right after Sasshi said that, she leaped towards Nao while Sayanee leaped towards Yui.

Sensing dangerous intent from Sayanee, Yui’s black blades activated automatically and managed to slam Sayanee away before pinning her down on the ground behind her. Only then, Yui turned around and looked at Sayanee with an unamused expression. “Just what are you trying to do, Sayanee?”

“…” Sayanee couldn’t answer obviously. She merely groaned and tried to remove Yui’s blades away from her but to no avail.

At the same time, Nao released a shockwave, pressing Sasshi flat on the ground, rendering her completely immobile and raised her brows. “I kinda have a weird feeling about you randomly appearing here out of the blue, Sasshi.”

“S-SHIT!!!!” Sasshi tried to resist the powers of the Core Wave but to no avail. It was simply too strong. The generals will never be on par with the queen in terms of powers. The ratio of power between the queen and a general is exactly the ratio of a fully grown adult and a toddler. Clearly, the toddler would never stand a chance. Just like now.

Yui slowly walked over towards Sayanee with her blades still holding her down. She then knelt down on both knees and placed her hand on Sayanee’s face before smiling softly. “You have been a bad…bad…girl, my dear Sayanee… Going as far as trying to attack your own queen from behind?” Yui’s face was so close to Sayanee’s. So close that Sayanee could feel Yui’s icy breath on her face. Yui then slowly whispered. “You have guts doing something like that… Would you like to explain yourself?”

“I respected you a lot, Omega…” Sayanee finally answered. “Right till the point where you stepped foot on Earth. You’d rather stay back and watch your species get killed off than to make the humans bow to you. I hated it.”

All of a sudden, two small blades protruded from the side of Yui’s head and stabbed into the ground right beside Sayanee’s head, one at each side. Yui replied with a smile. “Be careful with your choice of words, Sayanee. I do not like what I’m hearing from you so far.”

“…” Sayanee gulped. Despite being an Alpha, Sayanee was no match for Yui at all.

“We all came here in peace to find a suitable place to live in. Not to spread fear among the humans.”

“…” Sayanee didn’t reply and kept staring into her pocket.

Yui noticed Sayanee’s eye movement and asked. “What’s in your pocket, Sayanee?”

“It’s nothing.” Sayanee scoffed.

“Sayanee, my dear…” Yui shook her head softly and traced her fingers on Sayanee’s face. A dark aura started clouding Yui’s whole body. “Take it out of your pocket while I’m still being nice.”

“You wanna see it?” Slowly, Sayanee reached into her pocket and pulled out what it seemed to be a black orb with small tentacles on it.

“!!!” All of a sudden, Yui’s eyes widened in shock. She felt an enormous sinister force coming from the orb. As the Omega, Yui had never really felt this shocked in her life but for some reason, the orb sent shivers up her spine.

Yui’s black blades acts as an automatic defence mechanism so it protruded out of her fingers and attempted to smack that ominous object out of Sayanee’s hand. To her surprise, her black blades went right through the orb as if it was an invisible object. Just like Minegishi said, Spectre blades will have no effect on this orb.

“Since you want to look at it so much then take a closer look at it!” Sayanee thrusted the orb right at Yui’s face and clicked on the button.

Yui felt her whole body being sucked into the orb and she started feeling weaker and weaker by the minute. The orb vibrated vigorously as it tried to pull all of Omega Spectre into it. Just as Minegishi concluded, Yui was no match for this specially created Omega Spectre jail using Sayaka’s body. Yui was sucked into the orb completely as it fell on the ground with smokes escaping from it.

Nao was shocked by the scene of Yui being sucked into the orb. “Omega just got sucked into that orb…”

Without a second wasted, Sayanee leaped in towards Nao and attempted to take her down but to no avail as she was also pushed onto the ground by the Core Wave. With one hand holding Sasshi down and the other holding Sayanee down, Nao glared back at them. “I see now what are you both trying to achieve. I should have figured this out earlier. You really are a traitor, Sasshi.”

Sasshi forced the words out of her mouth. “While I wanted to wipe the pests off this planet to let our kind live here, you wanted to live peacefully with them and tried to lower our level to their pathetic self… Humans will always be a problem to us unless we wipe them all off! Sae died for them and you’re still trying to be peaceful with them!? YOU ARE THE REAL TRAITOR!”

Nao slowly curled her fingers while Sayanee and Sasshi felt their bodies getting crushed little by little. “Do not try to challenge me right now, Sasshi. You and your Spectre friend right here will not have a good ending as long as I’m standing right here. I don’t know what you both are trying to achieve by capturing me and the Omega but I know one thing for sure that the both of you are way too incompetent to build a technology this advanced. Now tell me. Who else is in this and who created this orb?”

“YOUR MOTHER!” Sasshi screamed.

“You think I’m playing with you here, don’t you?” Nao smirked a little before curling her fingers and crushing both of them even further. Both Sasshi and Sayanee could feel their insides getting squeezed violently. “Sorry to disappoint you, Sasshi but I don’t fancy games. Now tell me. Who created this?”

“That would be me.” A cheeky voice sounded from a distance.

As Nao turned around, a glimpse of Minegishi grinning could be seen before a blue orb appeared right in front of her face and sucked her in completely. “!!!”

The blue orb fell on the ground with a thud while Sasshi and Sayanee could finally get themselves back up. The Omega Spectre and Core Cyber had just been captured. Everything is going according to Minegishi’s plans now. “Good thing I came at the right time. Or else you both would have been squashed like a bug by now.”

Sasshi slowly walked towards the blue orb and glared at it before raising her foot, attempting to destroy the Core for embarrassing her earlier. Right before she could land a stomp, a drone flew in and grabbed the orb away and flew towards Minegishi’s direction. “You can’t kill her like that, Sasshi. Breaking this orb will not kill her, but instead release her. Don’t be stupid after all the hard work we have reached this stage.”

“We could have captured them both without you.” Sasshi’s pride was still blinding her.

“Veeeeery convincing, Sasshi.” Minegishi said in a sarcastic tone as she picked up Yui’s orb from the ground.

“What are you going to do with them now?” Sayanee asked.

“Why we’ll divert the attention to Legion now of course. We’ll show the Spectres and Cybers just how petty the humans are by using their queens as hostages… They will never sit still when they know their queen had been captured by the humans especially the Alphas and the Commanders… We’ll lure them out and let them kill one another while we work on our plan to get Paru.”

Sayanee’s expression changed to a slight glare suddenly. “You’re planning to kill off all the Alphas as well?”

Unfazed by Sayanee’s intimidation, Minegishi smiled back and walked closer to her. “We don’t need anyone who wants to foil our plans now, do we? I know you have quite a good relationship with the other Alphas, Sayanee…”

That time, Sayanee held her hand up. “Enough of this crap. Let me remind you of something. My hatred for humans are way beyond whatever relationship I have with the other Spectres. If killing off the Alphas will destroy the entire human race then I’ll be more than happy to do it.”

“Including your very own loyal Beta Miyuki?”

Sayanee slowly moved her face closer to Minegishi’s face. “All of them…”

Minegishi chuckled. “Well said... Now let’s get back and create our own army for the next phase shall we?”

“Army?” Sayanee frowned.

Minegishi chuckled. “Well... I did ask Itano to get the dead bodies for a reason...”

Chapter 24 : Orbs
END

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum (CHAPTER 24)(6/2/2016 UPDATE!)
« Reply #282 on: February 06, 2016, 06:36:42 AM »
This is become complicated,
I don't know anymore
The real motive...

And how it gonna end...i'm not sure anymore
Too much mistery

Can't wait to read the next

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum (CHAPTER 24)(6/2/2016 UPDATE!)
« Reply #283 on: February 24, 2016, 01:14:15 PM »

Chapter 25 : Final Phase

“Why did you call us here?” Yuko voiced out in an unamused tone after Kojiharu asked to meet up with all the Alphas and Betas present.

“We just received a video message. The coordinates shows that this video was taken from Legion. Just watch.” Kojiharu played the video on the huge screen. It showed Yui and Nao in two separate glass tubes. Yui was just sitting down while Nao was standing and touching the inside of the tube.

“Omega and Core was captured by the Reapers!?” Katsuzetsu’s eyes shot wide open.

“Damn it, those humans!!! Resorting to such petty moves!” Yuko was enraged. “But how did they do it!? Yui shouldn’t be able to lose to those petty humans! How are the containers even holding them!? This must be some kind of a joke!”

“As far as I see, it seemed pretty legit to me.” Annin said. “They must have created some kind of technology to nullify the Omega and Core’s powers and capture them.”

“Were the Reapers ever this capable?” Katsuzetsu frowned.

“UGH!!” Yuko smashed the screen into pieces with her fist of rage. “It doesn’t matter how capable they are! They just messed with the wrong Spectre. We must save Yui now!”

“We need to gather all the Alphas and Betas first.” Katsuzetsu said.

“Itano had been gone for some time.” Annin stated.

Yuko grabbed Miyuki’s collar and wrenched her in. “Where the hell is Sayanee at a time like this!?”

Miyuki was surprised. “H-Huh?? I don’t know! She didn’t tell me of her whereabouts as well!”

“How can you not know your own Alpha’s whereabouts!?” Yuko’s glare was burning a hole right into Miyuki’s face.

“Look who’s talking.” Katsuzetsu said. “It’s not like you would report your whereabouts to Kojiharu anyway.”

“This is serious, Haruppi!” Yuko raised her voice at Katsuzetsu. “Yui was captured by the Reapers!”

“I know. But you can’t solve this by raising your voice at me.” Katsuzetsu replied.

Yuko released Miyuki from the grip and walked towards Katsuzetsu. She stood extremely close to her and glared at her from zero distance. “In case you don’t know, Haruppi... Unlike you, I’ve always been alongside Yui. You may not have much affection towards her but I do. She’s my queen and I have the responsibility of protecting her even if it means sacrificing myself. What about you? What have you done for Yui so far? Rolling in the grass field for years?”

Katsuzetsu placed a lollipop in her mouth and shrugged. “You can call me whatever you want.” Her gaze suddenly changed. “But don’t you ever doubt my loyalty and respect towards the Omega.”

Yuko raised a brow. “Ho? And what if I still doubt it?”

“Then you don’t know me at all.”

“You’re never around. Why would I know you?”

“It would be best if you could stop-” All of a sudden, a wind blade flew in between them and silenced them both.

Annin slowly walked past the both of them and said with a soft tone. “End of argument. Time to move out. Sayanee and Itano might join us later.”

“...” Yuko scoffed and stepped away.

Katsuzetsu shrugged. “Annin’s right. There’s no use for arguments now. Let’s roll out.”

“Kojiharu, let’s go!” Yuko called out.

“Yes, Yuko!” Kojiharu came and saluted.

Katsuzetsu shot a look at Miyuki. “You’re coming along, aren’t you?”

“Why not!?” Miyuki cheerfully hopped her way towards Katsuzetsu and placed an arm over her shoulder. “I love it when I get to hang out with other people.”

“How uncomfortable...” Katsuzetsu wriggled a little.

“Uncomfortable?” Miyuki blinked her eyes innocently. “I don’t think you know the meaning of uncomfortable yet~”

“What do you mea-”

Before Katsuzetsu could finish her sentence, Miyuki pulled her face in face kissed her deeply. “Mmmm~~”

Within the next second, Katsuzetsu wrenched Miyuki away with a disgusted expression on her face. “What the hell are you doing!?”

“Making you feel uncomfortable of course~” Miyuki giggled.

“You do that again, I’m gonna make YOU feel uncomfortable.” Katsuzetsu warned.

“I’m sorry...” Miyuki pouted a little.

Katsuzetsu wiped her lips. “Let’s go.”

“Wait... I...want to come along...” Paru called out.

Everyone looked back at her silently. Katsuzetsu shook her head. “You’re gonna stay.”

“I’m going. I want to save them.”

Annin added. “Don’t forget you are also a Reaper. We don’t know if you would turn your back against us if we bring you there.”

“Even though I still don’t know much about Omega and Core... They are still my grandparents... They’re the only family I have left. It doesn’t matter who captured them. I am going to save them both no matter what. I’m not going to repeat. I’m going.” Paru insisted.

Yuko scoffed. “You’re a fool, you know that? Saying all these heroic sentences and deliver nothing in a battlefield is nothing but a waste of ti-”

Yuko was suddenly silenced by the burst of a powerful Core Wave from Paru’s body. Paru stared back at Yuko. “I understand how my power works now... Acceptance... All I needed was just to accept the fact that I have both Spectre and Cyber genes within me. I hated both species before this. That’s why I couldn’t use my powers as I wish... But things are different now. I’m not useless anymore. I can be of help.”

Katsuzetsu smiled and nodded. “Alright. You can tag along. Just make sure to use your powers wisely. Get it?”

“Got it!”

“...” The three Cyber Commanders stared at the video silently, surprised with the fact that Nao was captured by the Reapers.

“How is this possible!?” Umeda slammed her fists on the table.

“How did anybody even get close to her?” Ami frowned.

“This can’t be...” Kawaei tapped her finger on her forehead. “The Reapers shouldn’t have the technology to capture both Omega and Core. It doesn’t make sense at all. Nobody is that smart to create a technology of this level…”

Just then, something came across her mind. She slowly walked out of the room and into a destroyed hall with rubbles all over the place. Some drones were seen fixing the place back to its original state. Half of the Cyber base had been destroyed earlier by Mayu’s ‘new invention’. That’s how she escaped from this place to save Yuki from Sakura.

“Mayu… She’s the only one I can think of for now. She’s been hanging around with some Reapers, didn’t she? But how did she create such a thing to hold Omega and Core? What’s the source of this technology?” Kawaei had so many questions in her mind.

“Well, it’s Mayu.” Ami stood beside Kawaei. “You never know what’s running through her mind.”

“She did have some new inventions. And I have to admit I was pretty surprised with the destructive force of her inventions this time… Who knows? It could possibly be her working with the Reapers to catch Omega and Core.” Umeda added.

“We have to get to Legion now. Core needs us.” Kawaei said.

“Don’t we have to wait for Sasshi? She’s not around.” Ami asked.

“Speaking of not being around… Kumi and Yuria didn’t seem to be around these few days either…” Umeda added.

Kawaei shook her head. “It doesn’t matter. If they want to join us, they will… We’ll make the Reapers pay for what they did to Core… Let’s go.”

*CLANG CLANG*

Katayama and Yuki exchanged blows continuously in a violent manner. Their Judgements clashed again and again, creating sparks that lightened up the dark secret lab deep within Minegishi’s main lab. Yuki couldn’t land a single hit on Katayama no matter how hard she tried. Of course it wouldn’t be so easy to land a hit on her. Katayama was one of the top students in Legion during her time. Katayama spun and managed to land a few successful slashes on Yuki’s arms and legs with her swords.

“Ugh…” Yuki hopped back. Her arms and legs both were bleeding from the cuts.

Katayama scoffed and shook her head. “Is that the best you can do? Takamina must be so disappointed in you right now.”

Yuki replied with a smile. “Well, good news for you then. It’s not yet the best I can do.”

With this said, Yuki increased her slashing speed till it reached her optimum speed. Her movements were as if somebody clicked the forward button on her. She became multiple times faster than before. Yuki lacked the strength for sure but she could literally perform at least 5 perfect slashes within 1 second. This feat of her completely nullifies her weakness in strength. Katayama could barely catch on to her speed now. Within a few seconds, Katayama was disarmed and ended up with Yuki’s scythe on her neck. “…”

“I won.” Yuki stated. “Now spit it.”

Katayama chuckled. “You’re not a good listener, aren’t you… Don’t you understand what I just said? The only way to get me to speak is through my heart. How is this hard to understand?”

Yuki pushed her scythe on Katayama’s neck and slammed her on the wall, choking her a little. “Stop this nonsense at once!”

Katayama scoffed a little. “You……don’t want to kill me, do you?”

Yuki gulped. “…”

Katayama shook her head. “I don’t believe you’re still so naïve after all these years… Can’t you understand there are things in life that will never work according to your likings? Sometimes you have to go with the flow and accept the consequences no matter how bad they are.”

“I understand this fact already…” Yuki’s hand trembled. “What I don’t understand is why does it always have to do with someone’s life?”

“This is the world we live in right now. If you understand it better… Then probably you will start to think……that death isn’t really that bad of an option… But until then, you will never be able to live your life to the fullest!” Katayama released a kick on Yuki that sent her flying a few feet away.

She then picked up her Judgement sword and looked back at her. “Don’t you understand the situation here?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Yuki raised her voice.

“Let me show you what I mean…” Katayama turned her sword over and pointed at her own neck and thrusted it. The sword stopped in its tracks as soon as the tip touched her neck. Her hand was trembling from the amount of strength used.

Yuki looked back in horror. “What the…”

“Do you see it now?” Katayama said with her eyes full of tears while trying her hardest to push the sword into her own neck. “Even after all the terrible things I did… I wasn’t even allowed to end my own life even if I wanted to. The pacemaker is connected to my nerves. It wouldn’t allow me to commit suicide.” As soon as Katayama said that, the pacemaker in her heart released jolts all over her body that left her screaming on the ground.

“So you were forced by Minegishi all along isn’t it?”

“If you understand the situation now then relief me of this misery!!” Katayama flew in for a slash which got blocked successfully.

Yuki twirled Katayama’s sword and slammed her on the wall. “Which part of the heart is the pacemaker at? Top? Bottom? Left? Right? Tell me and I will remove it for you now.”

“Top right.” Katayama groaned while defending against Yuki’s attack.

“If you want me to help you then you have to stop resisting! Put your arms down so I can remove it!” Yuki raised her voice.

“I……can’t!!! My body isn’t moving according to how I want.” Katayama wanted to put her hands down so much but the pacemaker is taking control of her nerves now.

“I see.” Yuki nodded. “I’ll have to do it by force then. Bear with this. It’s going to hurt a lot.”

As soon as Yuki said that, she deflected Katayama’s sword away and straight went in for the thrust attack at the top right of Katayama’s heart. Yuki’s scythe pierced right through that specific part and at the tip of the scythe was a wrecked pacemaker emiting its final electric pulse before shutting down.

“Ugh-” Katayama literally vomited a lot of blood form the thrust attack and it drenched her shirt in red.

Yuki slowly removed her scythe from Katayama’s chest as she watched the latter lose strength in her legs and fell. Right before she reached the ground, Yuki grabbed onto her and held her in her arms. Yuki showed the destroyed pacemaker to Katayama. “I removed it. Don’t worry. I didn’t hit the vital spots in your heart. Just slightly at the top right. So you’ll live.”

“*cough cough* I feel so horrible…” Katayama coughed softly with one hand holding onto her wounded chest.

“It’s time for you to spit it all out.”

Katayama weakly chuckled. “I was diagnosed with a heart attack about 3 years back… I didn’t tell anybody about it. One day, I was fighting against Sasshi. We were on quite equal ground. Then it came. I lost strength on both my legs and fell straight down. I knew I was done for. Who was I kidding? A sick human taking on a Cyber Commander? My survival chance was as good as none.”

“And then what happened?”

“And then Minegishi came…with blue eyes… She took me back to her secret lab while I was unconscious and placed her very own pacemaker in my heart. FOmr that day on, I wasn’t allowed to die. If my heart stopped, the pacemaker will zap me back to life and if I went against them, I will be zapped to the brink of death and the process repeats. I was forced to do things that I didn’t want to for 3 whole years. There was nothing I could do but hope for a miracle to happen.”

“…”

“I understand if you don’t want to forgive me… I’ve done so many bad things. Sacrificed so many of our own comrades without even having the ability to fight back… I seriously don’t want to live anymore. Just kill me already.”

“I forgive you.”

“Huh?”

Yuki stood up. “None of the things you did were out of your own will. It was never your fault from the very beginning. So why should I stay mad at you? Besides, my scythe isn’t meant to kill humans.”

“…” Katayama too stood up with one hand holding onto her bloody chest. “*cough cough* What do you mean you’re going to forgive me? You’re supposed to kill me for the things I did…”

“And what can that change? The truth is out now. Whether it’s your fault or not, the deed had already been done. I have no purpose in killing you anymore. You’re as good as innocent.”

“Ikoma…”

“I’m sure she’ll forgive you.”

“Even after all that I’ve done…” Katayama started sobbing and covered her eyes with one hand. “Thank you.”

That time, Mariko and her army managed to break into the lab and found out that there had been a secret room beneath the lab all along. As they descended, they saw the whole situation and Katayama explained everything she knew to them.

“I don’t believe you and Minegishi both actually betrayed us, Katayama.” Mariko pointed her sword at Katayama’s face. “Do you know how many people you’ve sent to their graves!?”

“…” Katayama could only place her head down silently.

Yuki who was standing beside Mariko pushed her sword down. “You can still redeem yourself, baachan. Tell us everything you know about the secret organization and help us defeat them. You’re the only one with the full information regarding this group.”

Katayama wiped her tears and nodded. “They’re moving towards the final phase of their mission already.”

“What’s the final mission?” Yuki asked.

“The two largest threats, Omega and Core had been captured by Minegishi using a device created by harvesting blood from Sae and Sayaka. That simply means the secret organization will go all out from now on. Sayanee and Itano is leading a group of undead Spectres to take out one of their largest threats, Team Taka.”

“Undead Spectres? The one that got revived from a dead human body using the Judgement black button? THAT undead Spectre?” Yuki’s eyes widened in shock. Come to think of it, Rena is an undead Spectre too. Even Rena alone was troublesome enough and now there is an army of them. “This is bad… Team Taka have no chance at all! I need to get back to them as soon as possible!”

“Wait. That’s not all…” Katayama continued. “At the same time, Sasshi and Kumi is leading an army of Cyber rebels into the city to wreak havoc. Their mission was to kill any human in sight. Men, women, teenagers, even innocent babies…”

“What!?”

“That’s not all…” Katayama shook her head. “Minegishi is never that simple… The case of Omega and Core’s capture is all diverted to us. The Reapers in Legion. She used Legion’s coordinates to send out the video. The Cyber Commanders and the Alpha Spectres are heading here as we speak.”

Yuki stated. “But the truth is we don’t have Core and Omega here! Minegishi hid them somewhere else and merely used our coordinates to divert the attention to us!”

“That might be the case… But…” Katayama pointed at the two huge test tubes behind them. “You’ve got both Sae and Sayaka here… It means you will still not be safe from them. They will wipe out the entire Legion including the students…”

“Damn it!” Mariko punched the wall and immediately ordered. “Churi! Airi! Lead your teams into the city ASAP!”

“Got it!” Churi saluted.

“Aye aye cap’n! Let DA BOSS lead the way!!! Let’s go!” Airi too saluted as they both left with their respective teams to the city.

“The rest stay here and evacuate all the students to safety till the Commanders and Alphas arrive. Make sure everyone stays alive!” Mariko ordered and pointed at Katayama. “I will deal with you later. Move out people!”

Yuki continued. “What worries me is Miyawaki Sakura… She could appear anywhere and just kill everyone off.”

“Forget about her for now. Focus on your task.” Mariko said.

“Mariko. Let me go find Team Taka. They will never stand a chance against an army of undead Spectres along with a Beta and an Alpha.” Yuki said.

“Negative! You will stay here and help evacuate the students.” Mariko stated.

“Team Taka won’t stand a chance! Let me go!” Yuki raised her voice.

Mariko immediately pulled Yuki by the collar. “Get your priorities right, Yuki! Thousands of innocent students here versus three fully trained Reapers? I wouldn’t even think twice! Besides... It’s Team Taka. Don’t look down on how capable they are.”

“…Alright. I’ll stay.” Yuki nodded.

“We’ve been searching for days… Still no sign of Yuki anywhere…” Atsuko sighed.

“Don’t worry. Yuki won’t die that easily.” Takamina added.

“*sniff sniff*” Rena started sniffing around and tilted her head at a distance. Then she started growling at the direction.

From a distance, an army of Spectres were seen charging towards the three of them led by Sayanee and Itano. Each of them had some sort of metallic collar strapped to their neck. Probably a device that allows Minegishi to convert these mindless creatures into her slaves. Takamina who noticed the army felt rage in her body. “Sayanee that bitch killed Romeo!”

“We need to get moving.” Atsuko pulled Rena’s arm.

At that point, someone ran past them with an incredible speed and hopped on Takamina. Noticing the danger, Takamina tilted her body and released a kick but got successfully blocked by that person’s very own kick. It was Yuko. She had just diverted her path from Legion towards Takamina.

“Return Yui to us or else!” Yuko raised her voice.

“I don’t know who the fuck this Yui is so get out of my sight!!” Takamina increased her strength and pushed Yuko away.

“Don’t fucking lie to me! You Reapers think you’re so cunning after capturing her! I will make you vomit the details out!” Yuko pounced on Takamina once again.

“Hey stop! We know nothing about the Omega being captured!” Atsuko tried to intervene.

“RAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!” Rena tackled Yuko midair.

As soon as Yuko fell on the ground, she released a kick that sent her crashing onto Atsuko. “You both are next!”

Atsuko groaned and looked at the army running in towards them again. “Shit, we’re out of time!”

As the army approached, Yuko started shouting. “Where the hell have you both been!? Tch- Never mind that! Take out those two while I deal with Taka here!” Yuko failed to realize that Sayanee and Itano had a completely different goal. She simply assumed that they joined the fight to save Yui from the Reapers.

Sayanee whispered to Itano. “Let’s go with the flow now. It’s better if Yuko doesn’t know anything about this. We don’t want her against us too. That would be really bad for us.”

“Got it.” Itano nodded.

“Now get them both!” Sayanee raised her voice as Itano rushed in towards Atsuko and Rena along with her army of Spectres.

“RAAAGGGHHH!!!!!” Rena too leap into action and started slashing the Spectres.

Just like herself, the undead Spectres had extremely high tolerance in pain. Only when Rena rip off one of the Spectre’s head, the body fell down permanently. Attacks mean nothing to these undead unless they’re fatal. And then Rena eyed on her next target. A Spectre standing at the back. Sayanee.

“You………kill……Romeo!!!” Rena leaped towards Sayanee.

“Shit!!” Takamina couldn’t even help since she was busy battling Yuko.

“Rena, no!!! You can’t win her!” Atsuko screamed.

“RAAAAAARRGGHHH!!!!!” Rena screeched and went in for a slash but was met with a punch instead.

The punch was so powerful that it blew her past few rocks. Sayanee smirked. “Silly creature. You’re no match for me.”

“Gack-” Rena coughed out some blood from that single punch itself.

“A mindless creature like you should be tamed…” Sayanee smirked and held out a metal collar. She wanted to make Rena into her slave as well.

“RRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!” Rena pounced on Sayanee once again.

Sayanee dodged and attempted to place the collar on Rena’s neck but to no avail. Rena was simply too swift and hyperactive. Rena then used her razor sharp claws and managed to scratch Sayanee’s face a little and destroy the metal collar which she was holding. Throwing the remains of the collar on the ground, Sayanee scoffed. “Hmph! Doesn’t matter. I don’t need you as my slave anymore. I only need you dead now!”

Rena tried to pronounce her words slowly. “You......b-bad......per...son... Y-you......k-killed.........do...ggy...ROMEO!!!!!!!!!!!!” Rena started screaming and slammed her claws on the ground. Four blades protruded from her back and aimed at Sayanee.

“I’m a bad person? What about you then? You’re the reason why Akari died...”

“Die...... Die...... Die...... Die...... DIE!!!!!! DIE!!!!!! DIE!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!” Rena screeched and leaped towards Sayanee once again.

“I’m going to send you to the afterlife!” Sayanee activated both her Alpha blades and leaped in as well.

Rena started with a claw attack that got blocked almost too easily as Sayanee countered with a strong punch on Rena’s face. Instead of flying back, Rena stomped the ground and resisted it. Sayanee’s punch almost dislocated Rena’s jaw. “RAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!”

“!!!” Before Sayanee knew it, she was punched on the face by Rena. Although it was strong, it definitely was not enough to inflict too much damage on Sayanee. She smirked as Rena’s fist was still in contact with her face. “Is that all you’ve got?”

Sayanee retaliated with a knee kick on Rena’s stomach that immediately broke 5 of her ribs, followed by an elbow strike on the side of her head that stunned her. Rena grabbed onto Sayanee’s hair and wrenched on it to break her fall. This caused Sayanee to lose balance and fall to the side with Rena on top of her. Without even wasting a second, Rena started slashing Sayanee in an insane way. Just showering claws down on Sayanee along with her blade attacks. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“You crazy bitch!” Sayanee double kicked Rena away and stood up. Her whole body was full of scars from Rena’s crazy attack.

Sayanee’s double kick sent Rena crashing on a tree nearby. The impact made her spit out more blood but it doesn’t seem to stop her maniacal grin. She wiped some blood off her face and took a look at it. Her grin slowly turned into a chuckle. Despite being injured this badly by Sayanee, Rena was still chuckling. She feels no pain at all. At least for now. “He...hehehe......”

Sayanee scoffed and cracked her neck. “Enough playing games with you. This next attack will end you once and for all!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!” Rena kicked the ground and flew in.

Sayanee aimed her blades at Rena’s direction and shot a huge fireball at her direction. “Take this!”

“RAAAGHHH!!!” Rena slashed past the fireball.

“Ho... You can take that attack... We’ll see how many of those you can take.” Sayanee shot an even bigger fireball, but this time, continuously.

Every fireball that hit Rena started damaging her little by little. She started to feel pain. She felt her bones breaking. She felt her muscles tearing apart. She could feel heat from the fireballs frying up her whole body and yet, she didn’t stop running towards her target. Rena was already too close. Sayanee had no choice but to rely on her hand to hand combat. She threw her kick right on Rena’s face. What she didn’t expect was for Rena to open her mouth wide. Her leg went towards the direction of Rena’s sharp teeth. Rena then slammed her jaw shut, trapping Sayanee’s leg in her mouth and started chomping on it.

“ARGH!!!” Sayanee groaned from Rena’s powerful bite and proceeded to wriggle her off but to no avail. Rena’s grip was so tight. Her teeth sinking deep into Sayanee’s leg, injuring her badly.

“GET OFF!!” Sayanee’s right hand curled up into a fist and slammed it down on Rena’s Rena’s face.

“GRRR!!!” She still didn’t let go. She probably wouldn’t let go of Sayanee’s foot until it comes off.

“I SAID LET GO!!” This time, Sayanee used her blade and pierced through Rena’s torso.

“Gack-” Rena coughed a lot of blood from that attack and it smeared Sayanee’s leg in red. Even after that, she didn’t let go.

“YOU STUPID ANIMAL!!!” Sayanee wrenched Rena’s hair up with her left hand and proceeded to punch her face continuously with her right hand.

“Ugh......” Rena shut her eyes tight and resisted all the pain. Punches after punches, Rena’s cheekbones started breaking. The impact of the punches made her start bleeding from her mouth, nose, ear and eye at the same time. Even after that, Rena was still holding on.

Sayanee used her blade to stab her once again and this time, it successfully pried Rena off her foot. She slammed Rena down on the ground and punched her face another time. Rena was on the verge of dying. The pain is starting to come back to her. She felt everything from head to her toe. With two large holes on her torso and her bones almost completely broken, she didn’t see much of a chance anymore. Sayanee held her severely injured foot and glared at Rena. “Tch... To think that your resistance to pain was at this level... Minegishi wasn’t joking at all...... Now time to die.”

It was too late. Sayanee’s claws were already inches away from Rena’s face. She couldn’t react at all. Rena was only waiting for death to claim her for the second time. A tear rolled down her cheek. “Ju.........ri.........na.”

“!!!!!” Sayanee suddenly felt that she couldn’t thrust her claws forward. Someone was grabbing onto her wrist tightly and in an instant, she felt an immense pain on her stomach. An extreme pain caused by an exceptionally powerful punch. It felt like an explosion and it literally blew Sayanee a few meters away. “Ugh…”

Not many are actually able to blow Sayanee back that far unless they’re extremely powerful. A figure was seen within the smoke from the explosion punch, standing in front of Rena. The fist was covered in flames and the owner had red eyes. “You’re not allowed to touch her, Sayanee. This will be your final warning.”

As the smoke slowly subside, Sayanee’s eyes widened in shock from a face too familiar to her standing before her very eyes. “Jurina!? You were supposed to be dead!”

“Dead? Oh yes... I remember dying... Falling into a deep and dark abyss. Death was right there waiting for me. I saw it… But I hung on. I have no intentions to kick the bucket just yet. For days in a row, I slowly climbed my way up from oblivion despite the flames of hell burning through every inch of my muscles and skin.” Jurina then cracked her fingers and clenched her fist at Sayanee’s direction. “I’m now a new being reborn from death. Lucky for you, I have chosen you to be the first to try my new found powers… The power of a true flame Alpha Spectre and I will pay back what you did to Rena a hundred fold!”

Chapter 25 : Final Phase
END

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum (CHAPTER 25)(24/2/2016 UPDATE!)
« Reply #284 on: February 24, 2016, 01:54:26 PM »
Holy **** Rena... O_O

HOLY FREAKING **** JURINA!!!!!!!

She's alive! Thank God!!! >_<
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #285 on: February 24, 2016, 01:58:38 PM »
I just found out chapter 24 was updated oredi?! now chap 25 oreeeidi?
kay~

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #286 on: February 24, 2016, 02:06:28 PM »
you UPDATE!!!!
rena remember jurina and jurina got new power!
exciting!!!!! >_<

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #287 on: February 24, 2016, 02:18:11 PM »
oh damn Juju ~ back and badass being an alpha queen she is now huh~ love you~ wait.. I'll comment properly next time ._.
thanks for the great stories kev~
*vanosh*-

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #288 on: February 24, 2016, 02:56:13 PM »
:mon scare: :mon scare: :mon scare: :mon scare: :mon scare: :mon scare:
Oh God
THIS. IS. WHAT. I. HAVE. BEEN. WAITING. FOR.
Jurina-samaaaa :pleeease:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #289 on: March 02, 2016, 07:56:39 AM »
TIME TO DROP A 'PROPER' comment!

:banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock: :bounce:

first I really didn't knew chapter 24 was updated LOL was too busy~ with something else :v

okay let's start with chapter 24.. uh..chapter 23 I oredi comment right? lul in pm ? I forgot D:

I knew Yuki's fav student will come for help!
just like... Totally Spies? yeah.. Totally Spies XD
tho they did a good job !! Quick and Silent Approach team~ hehe even tho Paru is not there~
I'm proud of them~
Finally Taka's deadly training Yuki gave advantage on her~

“Let’s go! Let’s go!” Takeuchi called out.

“This way!” Shimada crawled right.

Takeuchi stopped in her tracks and pointed left. “No, it’s this way idiot.”

“Uhm I’ve been to the control room more than you so yeah. It’s this way.” Shimada insisted.

Takeuchi sighed. “That’s the way to the female toilet you dweeb. You got confused.”

“…………… Oh you’re right.” Shimada turned around and followed Takeuchi this time. “Hey, move faster! Yuki sensei is depending on us!”

“I’m trying to!” Takeuchi sped up her crawl.

I like this part hahaha  :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

FINALLY!!

“Because…I want to die…”

“!?” Yuki got confused. “What did you say again?”

OH BAACHAANNN  :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:

I'm sorry I've had misunderstood you before just like Yuki..!
We're sorry we didn't knew that you were forced into these !!
If only I know....lel
but...how does it feel being a human puppet for Minegishi? :v
I don't wanna know~ ughhh  :smhid
poor you.. just let her die peacefully now v.v

I can feel the intense meeting between Core and Omega! WOW]
 :mon curtain: :mon curtain: :mon curtain: :mon curtain: :mon curtain: :mon curtain:

Nao nodded. “Very well. How would you like to settle this then?”

“I don’t really know… How about you tell me?” Yui smiled.

“I think you know what’s going through my mind right now, Omega. Don’t pretend.”

“I see…” Yui chuckled once again. “You know our powers weren’t meant to go against one another right?”

Nao smiled. “I know… But I have my ways, don’t you worry about that.”

“Oh my… Is that a threat?”

“Oh, please do not misunderstand me, Omega. Think of it as a……form of negotiation.”

“…” Yui gradually lost her smile.

“…”

I have an idea... why don't you two pair up with each other??  :D
is a great idea!
together we can rule the earth!!!  :mon money: :mon money: :mon money: :mon squee: :mon squee:

and we can grow tomatoes everydayyyyy~~~~
sorry what happen to my comment  :mon butt3:
isn't it always this weird??  :mon huh2: :mon huh2:
okay proceed~

OHOHOHOHOHO !!
“We all came here in peace to find a suitable place to live in. Not to spread fear among the humans.”

“…” Sayanee didn’t reply and kept staring into her pocket.

Yui noticed Sayanee’s eye movement and asked. “What’s in your pocket, Sayanee?”

“It’s nothing.” Sayanee scoffed.

OH NO NO NO PLEASE NOT WHAT I THINK IT IS!!!  :O :O :O

“Sayanee, my dear…” Yui shook her head softly and traced her fingers on Sayanee’s face. A dark aura started clouding Yui’s whole body. “Take it out of your pocket while I’m still being nice.”

“You wanna see it?” Slowly, Sayanee reached into her pocket and pulled out what it seemed to be a black orb with small tentacles on it.

NOOOOOOOO YUIIIIIII  :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

“!!!” All of a sudden, Yui’s eyes widened in shock. She felt an enormous sinister force coming from the orb. As the Omega, Yui had never really felt this shocked in her life but for some reason, the orb sent shivers up her spine.

Yui’s black blades acts as an automatic defence mechanism so it protruded out of her fingers and attempted to smack that ominous object out of Sayanee’s hand. To her surprise, her black blades went right through the orb as if it was an invisible object. Just like Minegishi said, Spectre blades will have no effect on this orb.

“Since you want to look at it so much then take a closer look at it!” Sayanee thrusted the orb right at Yui’s face and clicked on the button.

Yui felt her whole body being sucked into the orb and she started feeling weaker and weaker by the minute. The orb vibrated vigorously as it tried to pull all of Omega Spectre into it. Just as Minegishi concluded, Yui was no match for this specially created Omega Spectre jail using Sayaka’s body. Yui was sucked into the orb completely as it fell on the ground with smokes escaping from it.

ANNDWWAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *insert Kwangsoo's screams*
 :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:

OMMMAAAAAAAAAA COME BAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!

Nao was shocked by the scene of Yui being sucked into the orb. “Omega just got sucked into that orb…”

I know Nao.... it's your turn now T.T

THESE TRAITORS!!  :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

Sasshi, don't be so proud. You're gonna die soon too~

“Including your very own loyal Beta Miyuki?”

Sayanee slowly moved her face closer to Minegishi’s face. “All of them…”

seems fishy ~
is she really saying that... or is there a traitor too among these bad people?  :? :?

(I really hope its the latter)

Minegishi chuckled. “Well said... Now let’s get back and create our own army for the next phase shall we?”

“Army?” Sayanee frowned.

Minegishi chuckled. “Well... I did ask Itano to get the dead bodies for a reason...”

I think I know what she meant by that.. uhuh..shit just got real man  :scared: :scared:

Chapter 25.. Final Phase oredi!

OMG THE REAPERS ARE IN DANGER!!

“It would be best if you could stop-” All of a sudden, a wind blade flew in between them and silenced them both.

Annin slowly walked past the both of them and said with a soft tone. “End of argument. Time to move out. Sayanee and Itano might join us later.”

ANNIN, YOU ARE SO VERY COOL!! I LOVE YOU!
 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
LEL

“How uncomfortable...” Katsuzetsu wriggled a little.

“Uncomfortable?” Miyuki blinked her eyes innocently. “I don’t think you know the meaning of uncomfortable yet~”

“What do you mea-”

Before Katsuzetsu could finish her sentence, Miyuki pulled her face in face kissed her deeply. “Mmmm~~”

Within the next second, Katsuzetsu wrenched Miyuki away with a disgusted expression on her face. “What the hell are you doing!?”

“Making you feel uncomfortable of course~” Miyuki giggled.

THIS PART THO.. HOW CAN I NOT SHIP THEM!!!

It was too late. Sayanee’s claws were already inches away from Rena’s face. She couldn’t react at all. Rena was only waiting for death to claim her for the second time. A tear rolled down her cheek. “Ju.........ri.........na.”

AWWWWWWWWW  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

“!!!!!” Sayanee suddenly felt that she couldn’t thrust her claws forward. Someone was grabbing onto her wrist tightly and in an instant, she felt an immense pain on her stomach. An extreme pain caused by an exceptionally powerful punch. It felt like an explosion and it literally blew Sayanee a few meters away. “Ugh…”

Not many are actually able to blow Sayanee back that far unless they’re extremely powerful. A figure was seen within the smoke from the explosion punch, standing in front of Rena. The fist was covered in flames and the owner had red eyes. “You’re not allowed to touch her, Sayanee. This will be your final warning.”

As the smoke slowly subside, Sayanee’s eyes widened in shock from a face too familiar to her standing before her very eyes. “Jurina!? You were supposed to be dead!”

“Dead? Oh yes... I remember dying... Falling into a deep and dark abyss. Death was right there waiting for me. I saw it… But I hung on. I have no intentions to kick the bucket just yet. For days in a row, I slowly climbed my way up from oblivion despite the flames of hell burning through every inch of my muscles and skin.” Jurina then cracked her fingers and clenched her fist at Sayanee’s direction. “I’m now a new being reborn from death. Lucky for you, I have chosen you to be the first to try my new found powers… The power of a true flame Alpha Spectre and I will pay back what you did to Rena a hundred fold!”

JURINA SO KAKKOIIIII!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove:

WELCOME BACK JUJU!!! HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK FOR MONTHS!!!
I KNEW YOU ARE STILL ALIVE OUT THEEEEREEEE!!

NOW GO SAVE THE WORLD!!!

:farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:

wait..... is..Rena.... dead..?

._.

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #290 on: March 07, 2016, 12:38:39 PM »
JURINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i thought she already dead..lol

WELCOME BACK JUJU!!! HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK FOR MONTHS!!!
I KNEW YOU ARE STILL ALIVE OUT THEEEEREEEE!!

NOW GO SAVE THE WORLD!!!

:farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!

wait..... is..Rena.... dead..?

._.

rena.....dead...???
EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
altho she already dead once..u mean she dead...again..??

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

manage to catch up finally..wuhuuuu

:on gay: :on gay: :ding: :kneelbow: :on drink:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:52:36 PM by kuro_black29 »
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #291 on: March 11, 2016, 02:41:36 AM »
Show down between the traitors specters with team taka

What about the evacuation?

Can't wait to see the next chapters

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #292 on: March 15, 2016, 02:26:42 PM »

Chapter 26 : Fist of Fury

Another explosive punch met Sayanee’s face and blew her back few feet. “Ugh-”

Jurina smirked. “How’d you like that?”

Sayanee wiped the blood off her mouth and returned a scoff. “Is that all you’ve got?”

“No.” Jurina then stomped her right foot on the ground as two Alpha blades protruded from her back and pointed at Sayanee’s direction.

Sayanee too activated her Alpha blades and pointed them at Jurina’s direction. “There is simply no way for you to achieve Alpha level in such a short amount of time…”

“That’s because you haven’t tried dying before.” Jurina smirked. “Would you like to find out how it felt?”

“Dream on!” Sayanee leaped towards Jurina swiftly and slammed her blades on her.

Jurina retaliated with her very own blade and attempted a punch but got blocked immediately. She continued with a flurry of fiery fists while her blades still defending against Sayanee’s powerful blades. With her newfound powers, Jurina could actually be on par with an Alpha. She had never even dreamt of being able to place a scar on an Alpha back when she was still a Beta. But this goal doesn’t seem too far away for Jurina now.

Both of them exchanged punches and kicks and finally was able to get past each other’s defences. Jurina landed a successful punch on Sayanee’s face while the latter landed a powerful kick on Jurina’s stomach. Upon impact, both of them flew back a few feet. Sayanee crashed onto a tree while Jurina fell right beside Rena. Looking at how severely injured Rena was, Jurina’s body got heated up in anger. She placed her hand on Rena’s face and caressed her. “Just give me a few more minutes, Rena. I will avenge you.”

Rena slowly mumbled. “Ju……ri……na…”

“Shh…” Jurina placed her finger on Rena’s lips. “Stay put and rest.”

That time, an army of undead Spectres ambushed Jurina and jumped towards her at the same time. “RAAAGGHHHH!!!!”

“I once promised Rena that I will never kill a human… But you guys aren’t really human anymore so I don’t have to hold back.” Jurina used one blade and swung it 360 degrees around her with full strength. A single swing tore all the ambushing Spectres in half, painting the field and herself in red.

“Jurina… She…” Itano trembled a little at the drastic change in Jurina’s power level. “Even I need quite some time to take out one… She took out that many undead Spectres with only a single swing… She keeps getting further ahead of me!”

“Haven’t you learn in basic combat lessons never to look away in a battle?” Atsuko came down with a slash.

Itano was this close to being cut in half but she managed to roll away just in time. “Tch- Get her!” Itano ordered a few Spectres to attack Atsuko.

As the Spectres rushed towards Atsuko’s direction, she merely stretched her body to the side and smiled a little. “Oh boy.”

“Good luck! HAHAHAHA!!! These Spectres have especially high tolerance in pain! You won’t survive in a battle of stamina!” Itano laughed.

“True.” Atsuko’s nose twitched. “Unless there’s nothing left to tolerate.”

“What!?”

Atsuko unclipped two fully charged lasers and pointed at the army rushing in towards her before clicking on the buttons simultaneously. It fired two huge laser beams at the crowd, vaporising them in a single flash. One laser was strong enough to destroy at least 10 of them already. 2 lasers took out almost 20 of them in one shot. “I think you’re forgetting the types of weapons in a Judgement, Itano. There’s no need for stamina for using the laser.”

“H-H-Hahahaha!!! But I also know that it takes 30 seconds till you charge the next one so I will have plenty of time to attack you!” Itano laughed again. “Attack her again!”

“…” Without uttering a single word, Atsuko clipped the used Judgement back on her belt and unclipped yet another 2 fully charged lasers and destroyed them once again.

“What the!?”

“I already charged 4 lasers while you were fantasizing about Jurina earlier. As long as you keep your eyes off me for a second, I will always be one step ahead of you.”

“Don’t get too full of yourself!” Itano attempted a blade attack but got knocked away by her Judgement swords. “!!!”

“Have you forgotten? I defeated an Alpha Spectre before. I have all the right to be full of myself while facing a Beta. Don’t I?”

Itano started trembling. The more she thought of it, the more she started accepting the fact that she wasn’t as strong as she thought. There were a lot more out there stronger than herself. Her pride had been blinding her. She thought by joining this secret organization, she would be a force to be feared of. But she thought wrong. It was only an illusion. “…”

Atsuko told. “I’m not sure what issue you all have but clearly it seemed like you’re trying to pick a fight with us on purpose. There’s definitely something weird going on here. For some reason, my gut is telling me that you and Sayanee have a different goal compared to Yuko. Why don’t you spit it out so I can understand this situation better.”

“…”

“Silence. So I was right. You weren’t targeting us because we captured Omega didn’t you? You target us because you want to get rid of us. Because we’re a threat to whatever you’re planning behind the other Spectre’s backs, right?” As expected of witty Atsuko. Her intuition was completely spot on.

“…”

“Well it doesn’t matter to me at all. I’m a simple person. I don’t care if you’re a human or an alien or whatever. If you don’t hurt me, I won’t hurt you. But if for once you even attempt to kill me… I will not hesitate to kill you.

“I…”

“Itano please. I know you never liked me. None of the Spectres did. But I’ve been staying in the same home as you for two whole years. During the span of two years, I can roughly know what kind of Spectre you are. You’re just a very angry Spectre with a lot of pride. Angry of the fact that you could never defeat Jurina. You’re better than this. So I’m giving you a chance to explain your true motive and walk away OR don’t say another word and come at me.”

“…”

Atsuko continued. “But bear in mind… If you choose the latter, I won’t be responsible for any dismemberment. Your choice.”

Itano felt shivers down her spine suddenly. “…”

“You have 5 seconds to choose before I assume that you’re going for the second choice.” Atsuko started counting down.

“Wait!” Itano called out suddenly.

Atsuko smiled and retracted her sword. “Good choice.”

“All I wanted was to be strong. To be an Alpha…” Itano said softly. “Defeating Jurina used to be my goal. But now… It’s getting further and further away. There is no way I can ever defeat her now.”

“Do you know why Jurina is stronger than you?” Atsuko asked.

“Why?”

“Because Jurina swallows her pride. She doesn’t allow that to blind her from her goal.”

Itano nodded. “I think I get it now… I’m going to tell you everything I know.”

“Don’t worry. I will make sure nobody will be alive to witness this.” Atsuko assured.

Itano stepped closer and whispered. “The reason why we targeted Team Taka was because…” All of a sudden, Itano’s blades extended towards Atsuko’s torso. “Because we hate you all!!”

“…”

“…”

Atsuko shook her head and sighed. “I knew you would do that… But I brushed it off thinking you would turn over a new leaf… I was wrong.”

“Ugh…” Itano’s blades stopped right in front of Atsuko’s face as she looked down on her chest. Two of Atsuko’s swords were piercing right through both her shoulder joints, inflicting fatal damage upon her.

“You should have known your cheap tricks would never have worked on someone like me…” Atsuko shook her head. “Even till the very end, you weren’t able to swallow your pride. And that alone brought you your own death.”

“Ugh-” Itano spit out more blood before falling on her knees and laid on the ground motionless.

“That is why pride is one of the seven deadly sins. Take your time and sleep it off, Itano. I hope you would turn over a new leaf for real if you ever wake up.”

*BOOM*

Sayanee’s giant fireball just exploded right at Jurina’s face and sent her flying back few feet. “Hmph! So what if you have the power of an Alpha, Jurina!? You’re still no match for me!”

After spitting out some excess blood from her mouth, Jurina engulfed her blades in fire and swung them at Sayanee in a vigorous manner. The blows were extremely heavy as each and every one of them sliced past the rocks and trees easily. Sayanee retaliated with her very own flaming blade attacks. The impact of the blows sent explosions around the whole area. Then Jurina saw an opening. She went in for an explosive punch. Upon contact, Sayanee’s face blew up.

Jurina was confident that that punch dealt a lot of damage to Sayanee. When the smoke subsided, Jurina was shocked to find that her fist was just connected to Sayanee’s face. It did very little damage to her. She scoffed. “You call that a punch?”

“Take this!!” Jurina spun and slammed her flaming blade on Sayanee but got blocked. Immediately, she went in for a flaming kick which also got blocked.

Sayanee smirked. “Is that all there is to your powers? Don’t make me laugh, Jurina!”

Sayanee retaliated with a punch on Jurina’s face that cracked her cheekbone almost instantly before pulling her in for another punch again. Jurina tumbled backwards a little before getting kicked away. “It hurts doesn’t it?”

“Ugh…” Jurina groaned from Sayanee’s brute strength.

Sayanee smirked and showed her fist at Jurina. “And I haven’t even engulfed them in flames… So tell me what happens if I were to engulf my hands in flames and punch you again?”

“Go to hell!!!” Jurina rushed in and attempted an attack.

“No… YOU go to hell.” Sayanee engulfed her fist in flames and landed a successful punch on Jurina’s stomach.

“Gwak-!!!!!” Jurina was sent flying at least 20 meters back, crashing past a few huge rocks.

“That is what you call a punch.”

“Ugh…” Jurina was in a lot of pain. The punch burned her stomach badly and crushed a few ribs.

With a kick on the ground, Sayanee propelled herself towards where Jurina was in an instant and slammed her blade on her. It was a direct hit.

“AARRRGGHHH!!!!” Jurina’s stomach got slashed badly.

“You still think you have a chance against me? Acting so tough after you gained a little more power than before...” Sayanee scoffed.

Jurina then retaliated with a powerful double kick that sent her tumbling back a little. She was trying to keep a distance from Sayanee for now since it was disadvantage for her. Right when she tried to hop away, Sayanee grabbed her leg and slammed her on the ground.

“Where do you think you’re going, Jurina!?”

“GAAAHH!!!” Jurina aimed her blades at Sayanee and swung it at her. Sayanee used her very own blades to block while still pinning Jurina down.

“I’m disappointed, Jurina. When you came here and claimed that you had new powers, I thought you would actually put up some fight. I was wrong. As the fight prolonged, you got worse.”

Sayanee raised a blade and slammed it down, piercing through Jurina’s torso. She then used her blade and lifted Jurina up effortlessly.

“Ugh...”

“You’re so naïve, Jurina… You actually thought you can take me down even when you’re not used to the powers of an Alpha yet. What a joke… You will never ever defeat me, Jurina. You hear me?”

“Ha……haha…….ha……” Jurina started chuckling all of a sudden.

The fact that Jurina was still laughing made Sayanee a little pissed off. “What so funny?”

“You seem to be underestimating my powers, Sayanee…” Jurina’s whole body suddenly engulfed in flames. Super-hot and bright flames. Not one part of Jurina was not covered in flames. “I have yet to show you my full power.”

“What!?” Sayanee was surprised with Jurina’s sudden burst in fire power. Sayanee was actually feeling hot for the first time. She could feel Jurina’s flames scalding her blade. If she left her blade in Jurina’s torso, she might actually get burned for real. So, Sayanee pulled the blade out of Jurina.

To her surprise, Jurina was grabbing onto Sayanee’s blade tightly, not allowing her to pull it out of her stomach. “Why pull back now? What’s the rush?”

“What the!?” Sayanee couldn’t pull her blade out for some reason and Jurina’s flames continued burning her blade.

“You just made a huge mistake belittling me, Sayanee.” With one hand gripping onto the blade tightly, Jurina raised the other hand and slammed it down on it, immediately breaking the blade in two.

“Argh!!!” Sayanee screamed in pain.

Only then, Jurina pulled the dismembered blade out of her stomach and kicked Sayanee on the head. This time, the kick was far more powerful. It almost broke Sayanee’s neck as it sent her flying far away. “What the hell happened??”

Sayanee groaned and stare back at flaming Jurina slowly walking towards her. For some reason, it sent shivers down her spine. It was as if she was staring at a demon for a moment. All of a sudden, Jurina was already standing in front of her. She did’t see that coming.

“Shit!!” Sayanee was caught off guard. With her whole body engulfed in flames, Jurina went in for a series of fiery gatling punches. Sayanee couldn’t even catch on to Jurina’s speed now. She kept getting punched again and again. Every punch landed on Sayanee’s body cracked a bone each. Jurina pulled her fist downwards and ended the fight with a powerful flaming uppercut that broke Sayanee’s jaw and sent her crashing onto a nearby rock.

“I won.” Jurina exclaimed as the fire from her body slowly faded away. Her whole body was in pain from overusing her Alpha powers. For the first time in forever, Jurina defeated an Alpha Spectre. “Didn’t see that coming, did you?”

“Ugh…” Sayanee was completely beaten to the point where she almost lost consciousness. Her whole body suffered extreme burns despite fire being her main element. Jurina’s flames were proven to be more powerful compared to Sayanee’s.

“I told you before this. That I’ll be the one to kill you. And that I’m the true flame Alpha Spectre. Any last words?” Jurina asked as she looked upon Sayanee laying flat on the ground.

Sayanee broke into a laughter suddenly. “Go ahead. Kill me. It won’t change the fact that Rena will soon die as well. Just so you know, the Spectre serum isn’t permanent. Once the effect runs out, she will be gone like she was supposed to be!”

“!!!” Upon hearing this shocking revelation, Jurina turned her head towards Rena.

Engulfing both her legs in flames, Sayanee used all her strength to double kick Jurina away from her and watch her slam past few trees. The impact was powerful enough to break at least 6 of Jurina’s ribs. To think that Sayanee still had this much strength left inside her even when she was defeated showed just how powerful an Alpha should be. By the time Jurina got up, Sayanee was gone. She managed to run away.

“Gack-” Jurina held her stomach in pain from the severe injury she got from the fight earlier. Despite obtaining the power of an Alpha, Jurina was still reduced to this state even though she won the fight. Sayanee really was a formidable opponent.

Jurina slowly dragged herself towards Rena’s motionless body and kneeled down in front of her. She then brushed her hair aside. “It’s alright now, Rena…”

“Ju…ri…na……” Rena weakly mumbled.

Jurina nodded. “Yes, Rena. It’s me.”

No matter how much Jurina tried to ignore it, she still cannot let go of the sentence Sayanee told her earlier. She might have said that as a trick to escape. But who knows? She might actually be telling the truth. Rena did start to feel pain when Sayanee was brutally assaulting her. If she was telling the truth, it simply means that Rena wouldn’t have much time left in this world. And Jurina wasn’t ready for that to happen for a second time. But for now, she tries to focus on trying to help Rena as much as she could and hope for the best.

“Come out come out wherever you are, Taka!” Yuko screamed in the forest. “We’ve done this a million of times before! Stop being a coward and come face me like a hero!”

“The word ‘coward’ doesn’t exist in my dictionary.” In an instant, Takamina appeared from behind and slashed. Luckily, Yuko was fast enough to block the attack. “It’s called a sneak attack.”

“Sneak attacks?” Yuko grinned and swung her blade at Takamina’s direction.

Takamina hopped up onto a tree and disappeared again.

Yuko cracked her neck. “I’m not the kind of Spectre who fancies the game of hide and seek.”

As soon as she said that sentence, Yuko spread her blades out and hopped up high before spinning her body in an incredible speed. As she was spinning, she released a barrage of fireballs from her blades that instantly burned down all the trees surrounding her. This made Takamina hop back onto the ground and face Yuko. “…”

While the other fights were happening, Takamina and Yuko’s battle was brought further and further away from the group. They’re now fighting on an open cliff. After sparring for a while, both of them kept a distance between each other.

“For more than 10 years, we have never concluded our fight…” Yuko showed Takamina her fist. “Today will be the day our fight ends! Only one of us will walk out of this fight alive!”

Takamina got into her fighting pose. “Stop wasting time then…”

Takamina was completely out of Judgements. She used up all her Judgements to set up traps to bomb Yuko. Out of all, only one got her. Both of them already had scars all over their body earlier. Yuko cracked her neck. “You’re all out of weapons, Taka.”

Takamina raised a brow. “So what’s your point?”

Yuko smirked. “It’s becoming more and more one sided.”

“Well then I’ll have to balance this fight out.”

“With what? Your arms? Don’t make me laugh, Taka! You’re as good as dead!” Yuko engulfed one blade with flame and the other with electricity and started swinging them at Takamina’s direction.

Using her fast reflexes, Takamina dodged every single hit and slowly got closer to Yuko. Then, a chance came. Takamina managed to kick off the ground hard to evade the blade thrusts and landed right behind Yuko. “Gotcha!”

“!!!” Yuko did not see that coming.

Takamina trapped both Yuko’s blades under her arms and started wrenching on them, attempting to pull them off. Figuring out what Takamina wanted to do, Yuko released some elbow strikes to the back to get her off. None of the strikes connected to Takamina even from that close distance. Takamina was just that swift in evasion.

“So that’s how you want to do it, huh!? Alright then!”  Yuko pushed herself backwards violently and slammed Takamina against a rock. That wasn’t enough to pry Takamina off just yet so Yuko continuously pulled her body front and kept slamming her back on the rock. The continuous impact did some damage to Takamina but still wasn’t enough to pry her off.

“Still persisting!?” Yuko engulfed her blades with electricity this time and shocked Takamina along.

Despite being shocked by the electric current, Takamina was actually increasing her grip strength on her blades.

This left Yuko in a state of panic as she desperately tried to slam Takamina off her back once again. “GET OFF! GET OFF! GET OFF!!!”

“I…need these…OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!” With a scream, Takamina placed her right foot on Yuko’s back and yanked on her blades with full force. With the amount of force released by Takamina, both Yuko’s blades were ripped right off her back, causing jet streams of blood spurting out.

“ARRGHHH!!!!”

“…” Takamina then tossed both Yuko’s torn blades onto the ground as they started shrivelling like a slug on salt.

“Gack-” Yuko spit out a lot of blood from that devastating attack. That was the worst kind of damage a Spectre could ever experience. Having their blades ripped off. It was so painful for her that her eyes became bloodshot.

“Those things were bothersome…” Takamina smirked a little. “So I got rid of them.”

Yuko punched the ground, creating a large crater before lifting herself up slowly and glared back. “You think that’s going to change anything? You just made things worse…”

Takamina got into her fighting stance. Legs spread out, left palm facing Yuko and her right fist to her side. “You think so?”

“I know so.” Ignoring the pain on her back, Yuko cracked her neck and propelled herself towards Takamina and released a kick.

Takamina spun her body and countered it with a roundhouse kick. The impact generated a force of air upon contact. Come to think of it, this was actually the first time Takamina and Yuko got into a fist fight. All these years they had only been fighting using their Judgements and blades respectively. So neither of them knew what sort of fighting style they use. Takamina increased her strength and managed to kick Yuko’s leg away. As Yuko was stumbling, Takamina took this chance to land a successful punch right on her face.

“Ugh…” Immediately after Takamina’s punch, Yuko grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her in. As it was close enough, Yuko released a knee kick on her torso.

After resisting Yuko’s kick, Takamina replied with an elbow strike but got blocked. Yuko then started a series of crazy swings, leaving Takamina dodging in a state of panic. Despite suffering a heavy injury from her blades being ripped off, Yuko’s movements and reflexes doesn’t seem to be slowing down one slight bit. As expected of the strongest Alpha Spectre. Just when Takamina thought she could dodge Yuko’s flurry of attacks, she got head-butted on her forehead and stumbled backwards. Yuko took this chance to slash her claws down on Takamina, causing a heavy injury on her chest area. Takamina hopped back and held her chest in pain. Her hand was already completely smeared in red as Yuko’s slash wound was really deep.

Yuko smirked. “What’s wrong, Taka? You look like you’re in pain.”

Takamina chuckled and wiped the blood off her face. “I think you need to get a pair of glasses.”

“Ho? We’ll see about that!” Not letting Takamina recover from the wound, Yuko went in for another attack.

They traded blows for a long time, dealing heavy damages to each other. The both of them were so on par that nobody would ever have guessed who will come out at the top. As the fight prolonged, they found out something about each other. Takamina seemed to be more skilful in terms of combat styles while Yuko was more pain resistant thanks to her thick Spectre skin. Takamina had landed a lot of strong punches and kicks on Yuko already but she was still going strong. Whereas Takamina received merely a few claw attacks and she’s already in so much pain. Nevertheless, it was still hard to guess who would win in the end.

“Ugh…” Takamina was still trying to forget about the pain from Yuko’s claw attacks. She cannot afford to let it affect her concentration so her fingers curled into a fist and released a punch on her own wound continuously, numbing the pain. Takamina was bleeding from her forehead, nose, mouth, both her arms and her chest.

“Can’t you see it already, Taka? It’s over for you. It doesn’t matter how many punches you landed on me…” Yuko said as her wounds started healing up slowly. “I can heal. You can’t. This fight is pretty much one sided.”

“So what if you can heal? I will just beat you to the point where your healing factor can’t even keep up with your injuries.” Takamina still has a strong will to fight on even when she’s suffering from serious injuries.

Yuko chuckled. “You see, Taka… That’s what I like about making you my rival. Sometimes you remind me of myself.”

“Really now?” Takamina cracked her fingers. “Then allow me to remind you of the difference in our powers.”

“REMIND ME THEN!!” Yuko screamed and ran towards Takamina.

“RAAAAGGHHH!!!!” Takamina too rushed in.

Both of them slammed their hands on each other’s, fingers interlocking and attempting to push the other party back. Yuko was stronger in terms of strength. Takamina’s feet were literally sliding back from Yuko’s push. Not wanting to lose the battle of strength, Takamina stomped her right foot back and increased her strength as well. This time, she stopped sliding backwards. Takamina then pulled her head back. Yuko too pulled her head back. At the same time, both of them thrusted their heads and delivered a headbutt on each other. The impact was so strong that they both started bleeding from their forehead.

“RAGH!!” Yuko jerked her hand to the side and pulled Takamina suddenly. This caused the latter to lose balance in that moment and was greeted with a punch on the stomach.

“Ugh…” Takamina didn’t let go of any chance at all. As she was getting punched on the stomach, she swung her leg up and met with Yuko’s head.

The result of their actions caused them both to fly away at the same time. Takamina grabbed her stomach in pain while Yuko grabbed her neck. Spitting excess blood from her mouth, Yuko growled. “Not bad, Taka!”

“Why thanks. You aren’t half bad either.” Takamina stood up and rushed in again.

Yuko blocked Takamina’s incoming fist and countered with a kick but also got blocked. This made Yuko wide open. Takamina straight went in for a fist that pushed Yuko off the cliff. As Yuko was losing her balance, she managed to grab onto Takamina’s arm and yanked her down as well. Apparently, falling into the sea below doesn’t concern them at all. Both Yuko and Takamina continued their fight even in mid-air, throwing punches and kicks and hoping to hit. Both of them then dropped into the sea. Takamina immediately started swimming upwards to get some air but was pulled down by Yuko.

“You look like you’re suffocating, Taka!” Yuko grabbed onto Takamina tightly.

“!!!” Takamina released a few desperate elbow strikes towards Yuko but missed all of them.

“I have the advantage here. Spectres can breathe underwater.” Yuko laughed and punched Takamina.

A single punch made most of Takamina’s oxygen came out of her mouth. She was really disadvantage underwater and Yuko’s continuous attacks on her isn’t helping either. She wanted oxygen. She was close to losing her conscious already and started panicking. Her fists and kicks couldn’t even connect to Yuko at all.

“I need to calm down…” Takamina told herself. Holding onto her breath, Takamina calmed herself down and this time managed to kick an approaching Yuko away. She couldn’t use her combat skills too much while underwater. It will use up more oxygen that way. Yuko then tried to reach in for Takamina again. As Yuko was reaching, Takamina dodged to the side and used all her strength to slam Yuko’s arm away before delivering a powerful kick that sliced through the water and hit Yuko’s neck directly. That attack stunned Yuko badly. Takamina continued with a knee kick directly on her face, sending her descending into the depths of the sea. Takamina used that chance to swim back into the surface for a breath.

“PUWAAHHH!!!!” Upon reaching the surface, Takamina desperately inhaled air and swam back to the shore. She then laid down and faced the sky, relieved. She was very close to getting drowned.

She slowly regained her energy and stood back up. There was no signs of Yuko at all. She probably drowned herself when Takamina stunned her underwater. But Takamina didn’t believe it. Yuko is simply too powerful to die from drowning. Just as Takamina expected, Yuko burst out from the water and landed on where Takamina was standing with a powerful stomp. Takamina managed to leap out of the way at the last second.

Yuko cracked her neck once again. “You turned the tables even when we’re under water... I was right about making you my rival! This will be a good fight!”

Their fight continued. They landed quite a number of hits on one another. Within a few minutes, both of them were already covered in bruises and wounds from head to toe. Takamina’s injuries were far worse than Yuko’s since the latter could heal. If this fight prolonged, Takamina would have lost. So, she thought of a way to end the fight quick. “I will end this with my next attack.”

“End it with the next attack!? You’re funny, Taka! I’m in a much better shape than you and you dare tell me you’ll take me down with one attack!? Getting cocky, are we?”

Takamina took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Her legs spread out and both fists on her side. She seem to be getting ready to do something but Yuko wasn’t too sure about what she was going to do. “...”

“Closing your eyes? You’re looking down on me!!!!” Just looking at their positions right now, Yuko is at an advantage so she went straight in for the punch. Yuko was sure that her punch would connect with Takamina’s face. She didn’t even show any signs of dodging.

“!!!” To Yuko’s surprise, her punch met the air. Takamina had dodged the punch last minute by tilting her whole body down. She stretched her arm towards Yuko’s chest until her fingertips almost touched it. With her right foot in front and her left foot back, Takamina had a very stable posture and position, good enough to deliver her most devastating attack. Gathering an immense amount of ki in her right hand, she balled it up into a fist. With that, she threw her hips and weight into the punch and delivered an overwhelming punch from that short distance.

The blow literally sent Takamina’s ki piercing through Yuko’s chest and putting a hole through the back of her shirt. As the punch connected, only the whites of Yuko’s eyes could be seen. Yuko was almost knocked out cold with that single punch that made her kneel before Takamina. No injury could be seen from the outside but in reality, Yuko was bleeding profusely from the inside. The punch ruptured her rib cages and internal organs in a single blow. That was the true power of a true hand to hand combat master. The power of the one inch punch.

“Try healing that now.”

“……” Yuko couldn’t even bring out the energy to speak. All she was doing was holding her chest silently on the ground with her body shaking from the pain.

“It’s too much for you to heal in a short time period isn’t it?”

“W-What the hell was that…punch?” Yuko groaned.

“It’s called the one inch punch. Only a master in all forms of hand to hand combat can use this technique perfectly. Releasing a punch devastating enough even from that short distance.”

“…”

Takamina panted heavily after the long fight that used up most of her stamina. “You shouldn’t have looked down on me, Yuko. I can always figure out a way to take you down even with all these injuries… I won this fight.” Takamina dragged her right foot behind and swung it directly onto Yuko’s head with all her strength.

Upon impact, it released a wave of energy that blew the trees in the surroundings. And then her eyes widened. To her surprise, Yuko had her hand up to the side and blocked the kick from connecting with her head. “I…don’t think so…”

“!!!” Takamina definitely did not see that coming since nobody in the entire history of her battles has ever received her one inch punch and still able to even move. “You can still move!?”

“What do you take me as!!?” Yuko slammed Takamina’s leg away and delivered a powerful punch on her stomach that sent her flying few feet back.

“Ugh…” Takamina held her stomach in pain.

Holding tightly onto her chest, Yuko struggled to stand up straight. Takamina really did a lethal amount of damage to Yuko. Her chin was smeared with her blood. Every tiny movement Yuko made caused pain throughout her whole body. Though severely injured, it was a miracle that Yuko could still stand up after receiving Takamina’s one inch punch. “You expect me to go down with a single punch? IN YOUR DREAMS!! You are the one person I will never want to lose to!” Even when Yuko was standing, you could easily see from her face that she was in a lot of pain.

“Crap… How is she still standing after that attack… I’m completely out of energy…” Takamina was panting heavily.

Both parties were severely injured by each other’s attacks and yet, neither showed signs of wanting to give up. But at the same time, they both also knew that only one final attack was needed to take the other party down. Just one. Whoever was able to land another attack on the opponent would win the fight. They really wanted their fight to end right now.

Yuko screamed her lungs out and started rushing towards Takamina. “THIS ENDS NOW, TAKA!!!”

“YOU BET!!!” Takamina too rushed in.

Once they were close to one another, both of them pulled their fists behind, getting ready to channel every last bit of energy from their entire body towards their opponent. As they swung their fists at the same time, the time slowed down. The same thoughts ran through their heads that time. The thought of this final punch, ending their everlasting rivalry once and for all. All the memories of their previous battles flashed through their mind. Their excitement right now couldn’t be explained with words. So excited that both of them actually shot a smile to one another as they swing their fists. As their punches connected to each other’s faces, their minds connected to one another.

A voice echoed. “You’re the only person who has been able to make me feel like this… All these pain I received from you made me feel satisfied for some reason. I felt that it was all worth it. I felt the complete ecstasy of fighting. Somehow, having you as my rival gave me all the reasons in the world to want to be stronger and stronger.”

Another voice echoed. “I know that feeling. The first time I fought you made me realize that there are a lot stronger enemies out there and that I need to train more to be able to protect the ones I love.”

“That’s actually funny to hear… You, an icy cold hearted Reaper actually have someone whom you have feelings for?”

“I do. She’s always been there for me. So I have to be stronger to protect her.”

“So it was love that made you this strong… How I wish I have that type of affection in me… If I had…… I wouldn’t have lost to you………”

Yuko’s body tumbled backwards from the punch and sent her straight to the ground with a loud thud. With her limbs spread wide open and only the whites of her eyes seen, Yuko had been knocked out cold by Takamina. Takamina actually withstood Yuko’s final punch and defeated her in a final attack. After decades of rivalry and fights, the final victor was determined. Takamina let out one final scream of victory over Yuko with blood dripping from all over her body.

“…”

Takmina slowly looked down at Yuko’s body. “Truthfully, I could just kill you right now to end this once and for all because I couldn’t give a shit about what happens to you and I wouldn’t want you coming back at me… But luckily for you, you have gained a lot of respect from me. I have never met anybody as powerful and as strong-willed as you. I’ll give you that. Have a good nap.”

Takamina then dragged herself back to where Atsuko and the others were and just left Yuko laying on the ground there. She could barely even walk properly now thanks to Yuko’s beatings. She has never been injured to this state before. As she approached Atsuko, the latter was shocked with the wounds and blood on Takamina’s body.

“Minami!!” Atsuko immediately rushed in and grabbed Takamina in her arms. “Are you alright?”

Takamina slowly raised her thumb. “I beat Yuko.”

Atsuko held Takamina’s face with eyes full of tears. “It doesn’t matter to me who you beat, Minami… What’s important to me is that you came back alive… And I’m more than happy with that fact already.”

“…” Takamina wiped Atsuko’s tears with her fingers. “Stop. You know I hate seeing your tears.”

“Hey, Minami? After all these are over, do you wanna go out on like…a date maybe?”

“Sure. After you let me get my well-deserved rest.”

“Promise?” Atsuko held out her pinky.

“Promise.” Takamina hooked her pinky on Atsuko’s pinky.

“Let me help you up.” Jurina on the other side lifted Rena up and piggy backed her.

“Ugh…” Takamina groaned as her wounds started hurting once again.

Atsuko sighed. “Jurina, we may need your help to bring Rena to safety now. I have to look after Minami.”

“Get her treated now. Do not let anyone hurt her further than this.” Takamina grabbed tightly onto Jurina’s collar. “I’m counting on you.”

“Don’t worry. I won’t let anything happen to Rena.” Jurina then took off with Rena on her back.

“She’ll be fine.” Atsuko assured while holding onto Takamina.

“Hopefully… If Jurina doesn’t screw up.” Takamina said.

“Of course she won’t screw up. She’s as powerful as an Alpha now.”

“I still don’t like her.”

“Taka…” All of a sudden, a familiar voice called out to her from behind.

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” Takamina groaned and turned back to come face to face with Yuko once again. “You lost the fight. What more do you want?”

“I admit that I lost. I’m not that petty.” Yuko replied.

“Then what do you want?”

“What else? The Omega! Return her to us!”

“I don’t know where she is and I’m not going to repeat again.”

“Don’t lie to me!!! We received a video earlier that Yui was captured and the coordinates showed that it was taken from Legion! You must have an idea where she’s at!!” Yuko raised her voice.

“I said I don’t know!” Takamina replied.

This time, Atsuko stepped up front. “Yuko. We’re not lying at all. We really don’t know what’s happening or why. But I sense there’s something fishy going on around here. Something hidden from your side and my side. Someone wants us to go against each other. Itano and Sayanee seem to be a part of this. Too bad Itano isn’t in the right condition to speak and Sayanee escaped.”

“You mean… They helped to capture Yui? That’s preposterous! Sayanee is an Alpha.”

“The both of them haven’t been around lately, haven’t they?”

Only then, Yuko realized it. Whatever Atsuko said started to link. “…”

“You have two choices now, Yuko. You can either find Sayanee and confront her about this, or you want to continue wasting your time here on someone who has absolutely no idea on what’s going on. We have absolutely no reason to lie to you. If the Omega is really captured like what you say, I will help you get her back and find out what’s going on. You have my word, Yuko.”

“…” After a long silence, Yuko nodded a little. “I will believe your words only after I see Yui. If what you said was true, only then you will have my gratitud-”

To their horror, Yuko’s neck was suddenly pierced through completely by a sword from behind. “!!!!!!!”

“Gack-”

A sinister voice echoed from behind Yuko. “Your time is up.”

“Gack-” A lot of blood spurted out from Yuko’s neck where she was stabbed. As the sword was pulled out, she gacked out blood another time with both hands holding onto her own pierced neck. Yuko helplessly stare back at Atsuko and Takamina before falling onto her knees and then flat onto the ground.

As Takamina and Atsuko looked back at the one who stabbed Yuko by the neck, they were greeted by a pair of menacing and ominous eyes. Grabbing onto her bloody Judgement sword, she gave it a lick and stared back at them with a very disturbing grin. “Two fresh meats... Let’s play a game, shall we~? It’s called SLICE AND DICE~”

Chapter 26 : Fist of Fury
END

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum (CHAPTER 26)(15/3/2016 UPDATE!)
« Reply #293 on: March 31, 2016, 04:01:14 PM »

Chapter 27 : Insanity III

Yuki stood in front of the jail that is currently confining Katayama. “How’re you doing?”

“I’ll live.” Katayama said with her hand over her injured chest.

“I’m not sure what punishment Mariko will impose upon you after this is over.”

“It’s alright. I already saw it coming. I betrayed a lot of comrades. I deserve some punishment.” Katayama said.

The alarm rang loudly that time, signifying the appearance of a high level threat within the vicinity. “It’s the alarm. They’re here. You have to go now. Explain to them.”

“I doubt they will hear me out but I will try.” Yuki immediately grabbed onto her Judgement and ran up.

“They’re here!!!” A Reaper screamed into the hall, alerting everyone about the approaching Alphas and Commanders.

“Everyone get into your positions!!” Mariko shouted.

Just then, the main gate burst open and a few Reapers were seen taken down in a flash. Nobody could see what happened. It was moving too fast. Yuki could only think of one who could move this fast. “Umeda is here…”

And then, a few drones were seen shooting down some Reapers as Kawaei entered. “They’re definitely in here somewhere.”

For some particular reason, Ami wasn’t present. She seemed to have diverted somewhere else instead. At the same time, the Alpha Spectres arrived with a gust of wind shot by Annin that blew almost everyone at the entrance away. It was then followed by Katsuzetsu’s lightning attack which stunned most of the Reapers. Kojiharu and Miyuki followed with a fire attack and a poison attack respectively. The Spectres and Cybers didn’t expect to meet each other in Legion. The Commanders looked left and the Alphas looked right.

“Huh, you guys are here too?” Umeda scoffed.

“I believe we’re here for the same reason.” Annin said.

Kawaei added. “Then there’s no point in us bickering now. We both have only one target and that’s the humans.”

Yuki’s eyes widened at the sight of a familiar girl standing beside Katsuzetsu. “Paru!? What is she doing here!? Mayu was supposed to find her. Where the hell did that Cyber go to!?”

“I’m not here to cause trouble, Yuki sensei! Just bring both Core and Omega out and I will act as if nothing happened.” Paru tried convincing.

Mariko stood up front. “You better bring your team of freaks away from here and stand down, kid. I don’t care if you were a student here before, but you’re clearly threatening us and we will not hesitate to kill you if we must.”

“Why don’t you try it?” Katsuzetsu stood up front.

“We came with purely good intentions of wanting our Omega back. Do not abuse it.” Annin said this time.

Yuki stood out this time. “Look. We didn’t kidnap the Omega or Core. You have to listen to me. I know the whole story. It was Min-”

Kawaei’s database detected a weird signal coming from a room in the far back. “There is something off about that room behind. I’m picking up a signal that resembles the Core and Omega.”

“You bunch of liars!” Umeda’s released fumes from her exhausts. “That’s it! I’m forcing my way in there!”

Umeda’s feet lighted up and every Reaper in Legion got into their fighting pose. Mariko called out. “These are not your average Cybers and Spectres, people! Each of them can take on a few Reapers at the same time! Lose your guard and you’re dead!”

Paru sighed. “I tried talking.”

“Listen to me first!” Yuki called out.

“Listen to this fist!!!” Umeda dashed forward with an incredible speed and slammed her fist down on Yuki. Not many were able to even read Umeda’s speed at all.

Yuki was just in time to activate her shield and block it. The impact sent an invisible force throughout the entire hall. “I’m not even done speaking yet!”

“I’m not even done beating you up yet!” Umeda raised her voice and landed a speedy roundhouse kick which got blocked again.

Kawaei snapped her fingers as a few drones appeared and started shooting at the Reapers. “Keep them busy while I find them.”

“Let’s go find them, Paru.” Katsuzetsu called out.

“Alright.” Paru nodded as they both ran past the Reapers. Any Reapers who tried to come near them will be shocked by Katsuzetsu’s electricity.

Annin used her wind blades to slam everyone to the wall. With 2 Cyber Commanders, 2 Alpha Spectres and the help of Miyuki and Kojiharu, the Reapers were being taken down one by one despite over numbering them by a lot.

“The room that Kawaei said sensed something was off was the lab.” Paru pointed.

“I see.” Katsuzetsu then noticed the incredibly heavy line of Reapers standing just outside the lab. “Well, isn’t that suspicious…”

“You’re not getting through here!” One of the Reapers exclaimed.

“I was right. There IS something about this lab.” Kawaei said as she tapped on her belt. Bahamut’s hand was seen forming above Kawaei and proceeded to smack them all away with a single swipe. “Puny humans like you can never hide anything from me.”

Katsuzetsu and Paru entered the lab and started looking around. Turns out there was a huge hole on the wall with steps that lead downwards. Paru frowned. “Wait, I’ve been in here before but I don’t remember seeing those steps. They have to be down there.”

“My gut it telling me the same thing.” Katsuzetsu said as they rushed down the stairs. As soon as Paru and Katsuzetsu reached the bottom of the stairs, they were shocked to see the body of Sae and Sayaka instead of Yui and Nao.

“Mom…?” Paru’s eyes then shifted over to the next tube. “D-Dad…?”

Just then, Kawaei entered as well. “What the…… The Omega and Core signal I received wasn’t coming from Yui and Nao… They came from Sae and Sayaka…”

“Now we know who were the ones behind your parent’s death…” Katsuzetsu said.

“No… No, that’s impossible! I saw it with my own eyes! Sasshi killed them! It was Sasshi! But what are their bodies doing here!?”

“What do you mean Sasshi killed them?” Kawaei frowned.

“She was the one who killed my parents! But why are they here within Legion!?” Paru raised her voice.

Katsuzetsu intercepted. “The Reapers worked with Sasshi to kill your parents. What else?”

“Sasshi…killed them?” Kawaei seemed to be in shock as well. “But why?”

Yuki, who managed to fend off Umeda for a short while appeared at the bottom of the stairs along with a few Reapers. “Paru, calm down. Hear me out! It wasn’t us!”

“No…” A burst of energy was released from Paru’s body, shocking everyone in the room.

“Paru please!”

“They were here…the whole time…” Paru’s voice was shaking and her eyes turned purple. “Under my feet……”

“Just list-”

“QUIET!!!” Paru raised her voice. Paru released a powerful shockwave that pushed all the Reapers surrounding her, pinning them all on the wall at the same time. The entire place started shaking violently as if there was an earthquake.

“Argh!!”

Paru trembled. “I was right about not wanting to trust anybody from the very beginning… The lot of you are nothing but LIARS!!!”

That final scream caused Paru to let out yet another powerful shockwave and this time, it crushed a few Reapers to death even if it was unintentional. “…”

“PARU STOP!” Yuki shouted at the sight of Paru killing off a few Reapers. “DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU’VE DONE!?”

Only then, Paru realized it. She just murdered a few Reapers. She looked horrified and her body started trembling in fear. “I… I…”

“You’ve done enough damage already. Do not add to your sins, Paru. I’m warning you…”

“Damage?” Paru’s hand balled into a fist. “Who’s the one who inflicted damage upon me in the first place? Who was the one who took away everything from me? HUH!? TELL ME!!!” Paru’s scream caused the earthquake to worsen.

“Paru, stop.” Katsuzetsu pulled Paru back. “You’re overusing your powers now. If you keep this up, you will not live long.”

“What have I ever done before this…? You took away my parent’s lives and kept them down here… And you dare make me live here with you murderers? WAS IT THAT FUN PLAYING WITH ME LIKE THAT!?”

“I’m not going to repeat again, Paru! We did not do this! It’s Mi-”

“The Cybers and Spectres weren’t the monsters… Humans were the monsters… You took away everything I ever loved…” Paru glared fiercely at Yuki while tears swelling her eyes.

“Don’t you dare do it, Paru. Don’t do something that you’ll regret later on…” Yuki warned.

“…” Without uttering a single word, Paru looked at the direction of a few Reapers pinned up on the wall and pointed her palm at them. With a single burst of wave, it crushed them into the concrete wall, squashing them to death almost immediately. They didn’t even have time to scream their last words. And then she glared back at Yuki with teary eyes.

“PARU!!! STOP!” Yuki shouted.

Katsuzetsu stood there and watched Paru silently. She was worried about Paru’s severe mental breakdown but she thought it was best to keep quiet for now. “…”

“…” Kawaei was still figuring out the reason behind Sasshi’s actions. If she managed to get to the bottom of this, the truth will come to light.

“It’s a Reaper’s job to cleanse the earth off evil, right? That’s exactly what I’m doing… You people think you’re so manipulative and cunning to lie straight up to my face, don’t you? I’ve seen the truth about humanity now. In the end, the fault goes to the human.”

Yuki shook her head. “Don’t do this!”

“I have no more attachment to this place or anybody here.” Paru raised her hand at their direction and released a shockwave that crushed the Reapers further into the wall. “The lot of you can go to hell… I will not let a single soul leave this place…”

“Destroy them all.” Sasshi ordered.

Without even a moment of hesitation, the Cyber rebels charged into the city and started attacking civilians while destroying the buildings along the way. Only very few people managed to get away. The others got killed mercilessly. The Quartz kept on detonating themselves inside different buildings as suicide bombers, the Machs making sure that no human leaves the area, while Mechanics and Terras destroy whatever was in sight. A Quartz was seen entering a building and clicked on its belt. It was about to detonate itself to bring the whole building down.

All of a sudden, someone tapped on its shoulder. “Excuse me, your alarm is ringing.”

“!!!” As it turned back, the belt got pierced through by a sword, stopping the timer.

“Have I not make it clear to everyone that I hate alarms?? Jeez…”

The Quartz then looked up and saw Churi holding onto the sword that pierced through its torso. Airin then hopped out of nowhere and decapitated the Cyber in a single slash. “Woohoo!! One kill for me!”

“You stole my kill you dweeb!” Churi complained.

Airin popped out her shades and wore them. “That’s because I’m faster than you. Loser.”

“Loser? We’ll see who’s the loser after this is over!” Churi challenged.

“Fine with me.” Airin adjusted her shades. “If you lose, you’ll release all the birds in your house to the wild.”

“NO WAY!!!” Churi retorted.

“I see. So you’re not confident in defeating me. It’s alright. I understand.” Airin nodded and tapped Churi’s shoulder.

“Tch- Fine, I accept! But if you lose… You’re gonna dispose of all your shades AND call me boss for the rest of your life.”

“…”

“Well!?”

“No deal.”

“HAH! You’re the one scared of losing!” Churi laughed.

“Blablabla… Whatever, birdy bird bird lady~! I’m heading off to save the world!” Airin rushed out of the building.

“Wait up!” Churi followed Airin outside.

All the buildings surrounding them were completely destroyed. There were still a lot of people running all over the place. Airin clicked on her earpiece and started speaking. “In your positions, people! Let’s wreck them all! Make sure to save as many people as possible and kill anything that doesn’t belong to earth.”

“Yes, madam!!” Her team called out and started with their objectives to save the innocent people and kill the Cybers.

“Damn, I’m good at being a boss…” Airin praised herself before leaping into action.

Churi too clicked on her earpiece. “Team Falcon, it’s time to shine. Roll out!”

“Yes madam!!”

Churi then placed two fingers in her mouth and gave a sharp whistle. Just then, a hawk flew in and landed on her arm. “Thunder, I need eyes in the sky. Get up there. Scout around the city and report the main source of this attack back to me. Got it?”

“KWAKKK!!!”

“Go!” Churi jerked her hand as her pet hawk flew up high into the sky.

Airin and Churi both began evacuating the people while slicing the Cybers into pieces. A few minutes later, Churi saw her pet hawk Thunder flying back towards her. As it landed on her arm, it began squawking. “KWAAK!!!”

“What!?” As soon as Churi heard the news from her pet, she looked at Airin’s direction. “Airin, get away from that spot now!”

“Huh?” Just then, the building behind Airin started collapsing down on her. Good thing Airin dodged in time.

From the rubbles, Sasshi revealed herself as the one who singlehandedly toppled the building with her bare hands. “Some insects...”

Airin stood up front and placed her hands on her side. “Who’re you calling insect, INSECT?”

“KWAK!!” Thunder squawked.

“Airin, I think it’s best to take a step back. That’s a Cyber Commander.” Churi warned.

Airin turned back. “A Commander? HAH! So what!?”

“Let’s plan an attack.” Churi said.

“Right, and she’s just gonna stand there and wait for us to plan? Great idea, Churi but I’ll pass.” Airin activated her scythe and rushed towards Sasshi. Airin may be goofy most of the times but she is still an elite Reaper. As she reached Sasshi, the latter attempted a punch but missed. Airin hopped behind her and delivered a slash only to have no effect on her at all. Not even a scratch.

Sasshi scoffed. “You call that a hit!?” She turned around and swung her arm down. Airin managed to dodge in time, causing Sasshi’s arm to hit the ground. The ground exploded open from the extreme force. It blew Airin back few feet.

Churi then came from behind and landed another attack. This time, it managed to graze Sasshi’s cheek but still did minimal damage. “This Cyber really is of another level...”

“Tch- Making fun of the boss like that, eh?” Airin unclipped a charged Judgement from her belt and aimed at Sasshi. “Try blocking this!!”

Airin fired the laser and vaporized everything in its path. Sasshi ran straight towards the direction of the laser with her fist stretched out. As expected, it pierced through the laser easily and continued running towards Airin’s direction.

“The laser doesn’t work on her!?” Airin was surprised. In a blink of an eye, Sasshi appeared in front of Airin and threw her punch. Out of reflex, Airin changed her scythe into a titanium shield.

“No wait! Don’t block the attack!” Churi shouted.

“!!!” It was too late. Sasshi’s punch destroyed the titanium shield and sent Airin flying far back. She literally crashed through a few buildings before she came to a halt, unconscious. Her arm was broken. If she hadn’t held up the shield to reflect some damage, there would have been a hole in Airin’s stomach instead.

“Airin!!!!” Churi called out.

“And I thought the both of you would give me more problems...” Sasshi shook her head. “You guys bore me...”

“Don’t look down on us. Airin specializes in speedy opponents so you’re a very bad match up for her.” Churi have a point. If the opponent was Umeda instead, Airin would have a much better chance. Churi pointed her sword at Sasshi’s direction. “While I specialize in strength based enemies like you.”

“Ho?” Sasshi cracked her fingers. “Show me what you’re made of then.”

“Don’t regret it.” Churi activated another Judgement sword and got into her pose.

“Don’t make me laugh!” Sasshi dashed towards Churi and raised her fist.

Churi too dashed towards Sasshi’s direction and swung both her swords. “You’re the one making me laugh!”

Upon contact, the impact sent shockwaves around the area. “!!!” Sasshi seemed a little surprised that Churi was able to defend Sasshi’s megaton punch.

Eventhough Churi blocked the attack successfully, she could feel her arms breaking from the incredible force. “Ugh...”

Sasshi smirked. “I didn’t expect that, I have to give you that... But it seemed like your strength is nothing compared to mine!”

Sasshi increased her strength and managed to push Churi back. Churi used this chance to divert Sasshi’s punch downwards using her body weight before landing slashing her face. “ARGH!!”

Sasshi tottered back a little. And placed a hand on her face and noticed that some electric current was escaping from it. “You little...”

“Still doubting me?” Churi scoffed. “All my techniques are meant to counter all strength based attacks.”

“Counter ALL strength based attacks, you say?” Sasshi stretched her arms and smirked. “Let’s see if you can counter this!”

Sasshi pulled her fist back and her elbow hatch opened, revealing a rocket booster. Then, it ignited with flames and sent Sasshi flying straight at Churi with an incredible speed.

“What the!” Churi dodged out of the way and watched Sasshi flew past her and destroyed the building behind. The force destroyed even a few blocks of building in a straight line. Churi was shocked at the destructive power. She had never seen a Terra with this much destructive force before.

“TRY DODGING IT NOW!!!” Sasshi jumped towards Churi and slammed both her hands down on the ground.

Eventhough Churi managed to dodge, the force still pushed her back and slammed her past a few concrete walls. As she was about to crash past another wall, she was caught by someone else by the collar. “Ugh...”

Churi looked up and saw a being with blue eyes staring right at Sasshi. She had a long sniper strapped behind her back. She then shot a look at Churi before tossing her aside and facing Sasshi. “You seem lost, Sasshi. I don’t remember us having any orders to attack innocent civilians and destroying cities.”

“Tch- I never hear you complain about killing off humans before.” Sasshi scoffed.

“I do it with the consent of the Core. What about you? Acting wild after the Core was captured? Now that’s suspicious…” Ami unstrapped the sniper rifle from her back and loaded it with bullets. “Explain yourself.”

“You should know we Cybers don’t fancy humans at all.” Sasshi said.

“Of course we don’t. We all despise humans… But we all know that your hatred for humans was even more than all of us combined. You hate them so much that you’re even willing to take extreme measures to wipe them out for good… For example…kidnapping Core and Omega? Because they’re in the way?”

“…” Sasshi remained silent at Ami’s statement.

“Unlike Kawaei who always make a deduction based on collected evidence and datas, I’ve always suspected you. Always keeping an eye on you… Well, there you go. I was right all along. You were a part of this.” Ami aimed her sniper at Sasshi.

Sasshi cracked her neck and chuckled. “What’re you going to do? Assassinate me?”

Ami placed one eye at the scope and aimed directly at Sasshi’s head. “I’ve always wanted to know this… Which is faster? My sniper bullet or your fist?”

Sasshi chuckled. “Truth be told, I’d be a little more worried if you came with the other Commanders… If it’s just you, I don’t think I need to answer your question at all…”

“Really? I don’t see the need to call the others in. I can take you down myself.”

“You think y-” Sasshi was suddenly silenced by Ami’s sniper bullet that grazed past her face.

“Well, my bullet’s faster.”

“Tch-” Sasshi stomped the ground hard and caused tremors around the area. “I will make sure you leave this place in 6 pieces!” Sasshi kicked the ground and reached Ami in an instant.

“!!!” Ami was a little surprised by Sasshi’s sudden boost in distance. She was going to hop backwards but was a little too late. Sasshi managed to grab onto Ami’s sniper and crushed it to bits.

“It doesn’t matter if you know the truth now. You won’t be alive to tell anyone about it anyway!” Sasshi scoffed.

Ami hopped back and stared at her broken sniper on the ground. “That was my favourite gun…” Ami stood back up and aimed her palm at Sasshi’s direction. A red light was then seen forming at her palm. “I will make you pay me back a hundred fold. And I will force you to reveal Core’s location.”

Takamina stood in front of Atsuko, facing the infamous crazed Reaper Miyawaki Sakura after she backstabbed Yuko. She was whistling while spinning her sword around. “I’ve been looking all over for you, Atsuko~”

“What do you want?” Takamina asked with a glare.

“You see, I need some help from the both of you...” Sakura said.

“Go cry to your mother if you need some help then.” Takamina replied.

“I would if she was still around… Too bad, she’s sitting in a glass container back in my place… And alone… Which is why I need both your help… SO DO ME A FAVOR AND ACCOMPANY HER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Sakura dashed in for an attack.

Atsuko knocked Takamina out of the way and defended against it. Sakura’s sword attack was incredibly powerful as expected. The blow was literally pushing her back. “Ugh…”

Sakura grinned. “Did you miss me, Atsuko?”

“Not really.”

“That’s sad to hear… But don’t you worry, Atsuko… I will make you mine. Then you will have no other choice! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Sakura raised her sword and slammed it down again.

Atsuko could barely handle Sakura’s sword slams. They were simply too heavy for her to block continuously. Then Takamina intercepted and punched Sakura away. “I’m not going to let you hurt Atsuko.”

“It’s alright, Minami. Let me do this. Let me protect you. You go.” Atsuko said.

“I’m not going anywhere. You go.” Takamina gestured Atsuko. “I had a few minutes of rest. I can handle her. Just give me your Judgement.”

“Nice try, Minami. You’re not going to be the hero this time. I will do it.” Atsuko insisted.

“Atsuko!” Takamina raised her voice. “You cannot stay around here. You’re her main target and also you know that you’re no match for her.”

“You’re no match for her at this state too!”

“I’ll figure something out so just leave this place.” Takamina told.

“No!” Atsuko raised her voice.

“NEITHER OF YOU ARE GOING TO ESCAPE!!!” Sakura laughed and dashed over towards Takamina who had no weapons.

Atsuko jumped in front of Takamina and intercepted just in time. She managed to defend against Sakura’s attack. “You’re not getting anywhere near Minami!”

“Then I’ll just have to cut you down first, Atsuko! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I WILL ADD YOU TO MY COLLECTION!” Sakura laughed.

“I’m not going to lose to you!” Atsuko increased her strength and managed to push Sakura backwards. “You will not touch Minam-Ugh…”

Takamina just chopped Atsuko on the back of her neck and watched her collapse to the ground. “Forgive me, Atsuko. I’d rather let her touch me than you.” She then dragged Atsuko away and took a Judgement sword from her.

Sakura’s eye twitched. “I will not let you take her away from me! SHE BELONGS TO ME!!! TO MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!” Sakura swung her sword at Takamina and the latter defended successfully.

“News flash, shitface. Atsuko had been and always will be mine. And there’s nothing you can do about it!” Takamina increased her strength and pushed Sakura back.

Sakura started chuckling. “Oh, there’s actually plenty of things I can do~ I could just kill you right now and go after her.”

“Killing me?” Takamina raised a brow. “Seems like you have a loose screw in your head.”

“Loose……screw……in my head?” Sakura’s eye twitched with every single word. Her whole body started trembling like mad.

“…” Takamina felt a terrible aura from Sakura all of a sudden and that made her take one step back. Bear in mind that Takamina had never taken a step back in a battle but for some reason, Sakura had this aura of insanity within her that made Takamina do so.

“You just called me crazy.” Sakura’s head started twitching. She’s starting to lose her mind. “That’s unforgivable…”

“As if I care.” Takamina spitted.

“Of course you don’t.” Sakura’s expression turned menacing. “There’s nothing for you to care about if you’re not alive! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!”

“!!!” Takamina was suddenly greeted by a sword thrust inches away from her face. She immediately tilted her body backwards and avoided it.

“DIE!!!” Sakura then swung her sword down.

Takamina noticed that Yuko’s body was behind her. If Takamina dodged it, Yuko will be cut in half. So, she somersaulted back and dragged Yuko’s body away at the same time right before the sword smashed the ground completely. “That was close.”

“…”

“You know, despite being someone who hates Spectres to the core, Yuko was the only one who has gained my respect. I sure as hell am not going to allow you to disrespect her even further. The fact that you stabbed her in the back when she was obviously not fit for a battle makes me feel so pissed off.”

“Oh, don’t worry… You’ll be joining her soon enough.” Sakura grinned and rushed towards Takamina for a slash.

Reading Sakura’s movements, Takamina brought up her sword and blocked. When Sakura’s sword smashed on Takamina’s, she could feel her whole wrist being twisted backwards so she immediately used the other hand to hold onto the back of her sword. Sakura’s hit was monstrous. This definitely doesn’t look good on Takamina at all. Takamina had lost all her energy against Yuko earlier and Sakura was still in full strength.

“You seem a little tired, Takamina~” Sakura’s head tilted. “CARE FOR A PERMANENT NAP!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!”

Sakura pulled her sword back and smashed on Takamina’s sword again. She was literally repeating the process till the point where Takamina felt Sakura’s sword smashes starting to push her whole body back. Just then, she found an opening. Just as Sakura was crazily swinging her sword down, she dodged to the side and allow Sakura to lose balance a little. She took this chance to flip her sword and stabbed Sakura right through her torso.

“Ugh!” Sakura spit out some blood and fell silent for a few moment. Then Sakura moved her hand and placed it on Takamina’s sword before chuckling.

“!!!” Upon noticing Sakura’s laugh, Takamina tried to pull out her sword from Sakura but to no avail.

Sakura was gripping hard onto the blade with her bare hand, cutting her fingers badly. That definitely caught Takamina off guard and at that same moment, her stomach was pierced by Sakura’s sword. “You’re always so full of yourself, Takamina…”

“Ugh…” Takamina spit out a lot of blood from the stab.

Sakura licked her own dry lips before placing it at Takamina’s ear and whispered. “I’ve always hated you… You were one of them who thinks I’m crazy back at Legion… And you even beat me to a pulp every single day for being close to Atsuko… Do you remember? You don’t deserve to live… Your sins were too much to be cleansed… I will punish you SEVERELY…” Upon mentioning the last word, Sakura twisted her sword.

“ARRGHHHH!!!!!!”

“THAT’S IT! SCREAM MORE!!! THE MORE I HEAR YOUR SCREAMS, THE MORE I LOVE IT!” That’s the deadly thing about Sakura. She twists her sword after stabbing her victim. This action causes severe, if not fatal damage to the victim. It literally grinds the victim’s insides like a manual blender. What Takamina felt was anything beyond the definition of pain. It was simply too painful for her to even hang on to her sword. She released the sword out of pain.

With her whole body shaking in pain, Takamina still managed to raise her palm and deliver a powerful smack directly on Sakura’s face, causing her to tumble backwards with her sword out of the wound. Takamina’s guts were a little grinded already. Blood didn’t stop flowing out of her stomach. The hole was too big so she had to cover it with her hand. Losing that amount of blood would have knocked anyone out cold easily but not Takamina. She was still hanging on but by a thread.

Sakura rubbed her nose and took a look. It was bleeding. It was a miracle that Takamina was still able to give Sakura a nosebleed given her state. Sakura grinned back at Takamina. “You were still able to gather energy from somewhere… Very good… But all luck is out for you… Playtime’s over~”

“…” Takamina tottered back and leaned on a tree trunk. She felt her eyes getting heavier.

“Passing out so soon!? I DON’T THINK SO!” Sakura changed her Judgement sword into a hook and grappled Takamina’s right foot. She then hopped up a tree and back down from the other side, hanging Takamina up by her leg. All the blood rushing into her head isn’t giving her any chance at all to pass out. Sakura really meant to torture Takamina to the max.

Takamina was at her limit. She was barely able to move at all. If Sakura didn’t force all Takamina’s blood to rush to her head, she would have fainted by now.

“So… Where do I start?” Sakura said as she traced her finger on Takamina’s bloody face. “Face? Body? Or your limbs? Hmm?”

“H-How about start with your own t-throat?”

Sakura grinned maniacally. “Resisting even until the very end… I love it!”

“F-fuck you.”

“…” Sakura slowly reached for Takamina’s punctured stomach and placed placed her palm over it before squeezing on it hard and twisting it.

“GRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! SHIT!!”

“Oh, Takamina… You should stop screaming in such provocative manner… You’re going to make my knees weak. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

“Grr!!!!” Takamina gathered her strength and attempted a punch on Sakura to stop her from causing more pain. As expected, Takamina’s punch was already as weak as a paper. Sakura casually caught it with her palm.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE!? A PUNCH!?” Sakura mocked as she gripped onto Takamina’s fist tightly.

“As a matter of fact, yes.” Just then, Takamina pulled back her arm a little and jerked it forward hard to deliver her one inch punch directly on Sakura’s palm.

It was the most effective way to hurt Sakura as of now. The one inch punch doesn’t require much strength at all. It is mostly reliant on the person’s ki. Takamina may have used up almost all of her physical energy but she still have plenty of ki to spare. The punch delivered a devastating amount of damage on Sakura’s arm. It shattered her entire arm bones immediately. Sakura pulled away from Takamina and tumbled back a little, holding onto her injured arm. “AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!”

“This is what happens when you let your guard down against me, Sakura… I can even take you down with both arms tied around my back.” Takamina said while still hanging upside down with her fist thrusted out.

Sakura chuckled. “Good… GOOD!!! You put up one hell of a fight even at this state. I LOVE IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

With only one arm left functional, Sakura rushed in towards Takamina and started slashing her. Despite being in a disadvantage position, Takamina could parry Sakura’s sword attacks with only her bare hands. As Sakura’s slash came down, Takamina timed it just right and knocked the side of the blade away with an incredibly quick one inch punch. It was an amazing sight. Takamina truly deserved the title of the legendary Reaper. But the constant usage of the ki in her body is causing her wound condition to worsen. The hit caused Sakura’s Judgement sword to fly right off her arm and far away. Takamina took this chance to thrust her hand at Sakura’s stomach and delivered yet another successful one inch punch.

The ki pierced right through Sakura’s body and ruptured her insides. One single punch was able to stop the crazed Sakura and fall to her knees. She started coughing a lot of blood. Sakura was usually turned on by pain. This was the first time Sakura felt uncomfortable receiving an attack. Probably she have never experienced a direct one inch punch to her stomach before.

This gave Takamina time to unhook herself from Sakura’s Judgement and fell onto the ground. Right when Takamina landed, she felt dizzy once again. Her face slowly turned pale. She could handle so much earlier was because she was upside down. She had blood rushing up her head. Now that she’s standing normally, there isn’t enough oxygen in her brain to keep her eyes open for long. She had to end the fight now or she will not survive. Since Sakura was incapacitated, this was Takamina’s best chance. She dragged herself over to the kneeling Sakura.

“Pieces of shit like you should just crawl back to hell or wherever you came from… I’m sick of you and your mental bullshit.” Takamina placed her hand directly in front of Sakura’s face, getting ready to end this insanity once and for all. Just when Takamina jerked her hand back a little to deliver the one inch punch, Sakura’s hand suddenly appeared in front of Takamina’s right eye and clawed onto it violently.

“ARRRGGHHH!!!” Takamina took a few steps back and covered her right eye in pain. Blood flowed out from it. Her right eye was blinded by Sakura’s sudden claw attack.

Sakura slowly tilted her head up while staring back her the finger she used to claw Takamina’s eye. Her facial expression changed a lot. Her eye bags were really heavy and the black of her eyes turned into a dead grey color. A hint that Sakura had gone full insane. Her head couldn’t stop twitching. “You did a considerable amount of damage to me there… Good!!! GOOD!!!! But it’s all over now… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!”

“I-Impossible……” Takamina tumbled back a little and held her eye. “If only I wasn’t this fatigued, I would have seen that attack coming.”

Sakura placed that finger into her mouth and licked it. “Mmmm~ The taste of fresh blood… I need more of those…”

“This is bad… Why the hell is she so damn tank!?” Takamina was bleeding from everywhere. Face, torso, limbs. Not one part of her body was in good condition.

“I WILL MAKE SURE TO PLUNGE MY SWORD STRAIGHT INTO YOUR HEART, TAKAMINA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Sakura rushed in.

“I need to dodge the attacks in this condition... And I can only see with one eye now so my distance estimation may be a little off. This is very bad...” Takamina groaned.

Sakura started slashing at Takamina’s direction continuously. Despite being in such a horrible position, Takamina still tried her best to dodge all the attacks. She just needed to land one more punch on Sakura and that’s it. But with Sakura swinging her sword around like that, there’s almost no room at all to even get close to her even if Takamina was in her best condition. Then, she realized there’s only one way to get close to Sakura.

“Ugh!!!” Takamina’s wounds started hurting once again right at the worst possible time.

Sakura thrusted her sword and managed to stab Takamina yet again, but this time, it was through her chest. “GOTCHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!”

“No…” Takamina spit out some blood before chuckling suddenly as she gripped onto Sakura’s arm. “Gotcha…”

Sakura’s eyes widened in shock. Takamina allowed Sakura to stab her on purpose to get a close distance to deliver this final attack. “!!!”

With a weak smirk, Takamina thrusted her fist at Sakura’s face. “Go back to hell.” With that, Takamina channelled the remaining of her ki to her fist and delivered a final one inch punch directly onto Sakura’s face. The powerful ki pierced through her head, crushing her nose and skull, and deforming her face permanently. The force pushed her back a few feet as she landed on the ground with a loud thud. Her arms fell to the side like a puppet with its strings cut off. Her eyes and mouth were left open and her face was distorted because of the shocking blow received. She had no time to even react at all. Sakura shouldn’t be able to survive this final attack.

“Ugh…” Takamina carefully removed the sword from her chest and tossed it to the ground. Luckily it was just right outside the heart, or else Takamina would be dead before she could deliver the one inch punch. Even if it’s not a vital point, Takamina still received a pretty fatal injury. It was a miracle she was able to sustain injuries to this level. Her tolerance to pain wasn’t human, but everyone has their limit and Takamina went far beyond it to take down Sakura. This was the first time Takamina felt pain to this extent. “It’s over…”

Takamina dragged herself towards a tree and leaned onto it as the energy within her dissipates. Her body slowly slid down to the ground. The tree trunk was smeared completely with her blood. She stared blankly at the sky as her eyes became droopy. Looking at the bright sky in her current condition gave her lots of thoughts that she had sealed away a long time ago. “Just what is death? You can’t feel death. You can’t hear death. You can’t smell death. You can’t see death. It’s not even a thing. And yet, even the most savage being in the universe fears it. Even I fear it… Why? Ah yes… Death means the end of one’s life. The point of the unknown… Where do people go after they die? Do they disappear forever? Do they fall into an abyss for all eternity? What is heaven and what is hell? So many questions and nobody could give a solid answer. That’s why I’m so afraid of death. I don’t know what will happen to me when I die. I just wanna live.”

“I just……wanna live…” Her eyes gradually closed and her head slowly tilted down.

Chapter 27 : Insanity III
END

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum (CHAPTER 27)(31/3/2016 UPDATE!)
« Reply #294 on: July 19, 2016, 07:18:31 AM »
 :ding: :ding: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :on drink: :on drink:

DONT WANNA SMELL TAKA DEATH YETTTTTTTTTT

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #295 on: July 19, 2016, 10:12:05 AM »
update please author san... :bow: :cry:

Offline _bakunawa

• friendly neighborhood mooneater
  • AKB48+ and kpop trash
« Reply #296 on: July 25, 2016, 12:12:11 PM »
So, I just finished reading all of the posted chapters today, and I gotta say, this is one hell of a fic.
The world you built around this fic is just amazing! Super creative. You got me hooked!  :D

Takamina dying? Oh no. ; n ; I know she won't die... or will she?
I can totally picture evil Minegishi! I hope Paru and the others will realize who the real enemy is soon enough.
...where's Mayu when you need her, though? Hope nothing bad has happened.

Looking forward to your next update, author-san!

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #297 on: October 05, 2016, 07:54:38 PM »
I just finish reading it in 5 hours, and now i was dying to know the next chapter.

Please update this story :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline blink182times

« Reply #298 on: October 06, 2016, 04:35:31 AM »
no continuing this would be pretty sinful

Offline Sanno K

« Reply #299 on: October 26, 2016, 08:09:51 AM »
WOW.....your story is wonderfull....the character n plot wa subarashii.....
*supranatural partner mo miteru....subarashii....
Takamina MECCHA KAKKOI YO... *so please don't kill takamina....atsuko n I will sad... I'm Atsumina shipper...n really love them.. :P2
I will waiting your update :thumbup :thumbup

AH....i'm new here...so... yoroshiku onegaishimasu :peace: :)

Sorry for my bad english....
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 08:19:30 AM by Sanno K »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HeavensDust - Norns