JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Akane Sasu Kiro Terasaredo

Author Topic: ---The Rika BUY/TRADE/SELL Thread~ [UPDATED April/02]  (Read 12344 times)

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
---The Rika BUY/TRADE/SELL Thread~ [UPDATED April/02]
« on: November 16, 2010, 07:27:11 AM »
I know we have the marketplace to do this, but I think Chuuch deserves its own thread... ^___^

I'm nearly BROKE from all the buying, so this is me trying to scrounge some money back. I do have an overseas trip to pay for at the end of the year, but hardly any money left, may have to get a loan from my folks ;__;

ANYWAYS.

Right now, I do prefer for things to be bought, but I'm willing to trade too, if there's anything worthy to trade for. Trading is a bit different and there are implicit rules involved. Here's what Himalia from H!O has set in response to some trading dilemmas:

As a rule the person receiving would be paying for the postage for the items they want so they need to decide if its still worth it.

Lets imagine you had 3 books i wanted and i had 3 cds you wanted we both agree that the 3 books are worth around the same as the 3 cds. However postage for the books is lets imagine 2500yen and the cds is 500yen The difference would be paid from me to you to cover postage (2000yen)

If there is little difference then the postage would be paid in full by the perosn selling. It depends alot on what the items are it would seem.

Sometimes items can be worth so much more in a swap that all that happens is a part exchange lets imagine this time you want an autograph off me, 2 shirts and some FC dvd and all i want off you is 1 book.

Postage seems be arouynd 800yen for your book and 1000yen for mine so not a huge difference. However your book cost 1000yen and my items are 12000yen so that deal would effectively end with you paying me the difference of 11000yen. Ok an extrem example but i guess you see the point.

Trades are NOT limited to Rika, I'm a huge fan of Ai-chan and Eri too, so if you guys have anything of those two you don't want and you'd like something that I have (as long as we both agree they're similar/equal value), feel free to offer trades. :)

I have heaps of stuff from other H!P members too (mostly Momusu members) that I'd also like to get rid of, so if you'd like to ask about that, please do.

Please PM for extra details, transactions, offers etc..., as we don't want the thread cluttered.

So yay, please post all your Rika stuff that you don't mind parting with... with details, prices, (or what you're looking for if you want to trade), etc...

I've always got stuff to sell, so please check back often <3
Chuuch members have priority over all others.  :thumbsup
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 10:10:26 AM by Beecubed »

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ---The Rika BUY/TRADE/SELL Thread~
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 07:29:28 AM »
Rika Lot.

$110AUD (including shipping to any part of the world).

Includes:
- Complete set of fanclub solo singles from 2001 with special case and lyrics card... (rare and valuable!  :heart:)
- 26 official shop photos
- 8 various cards/trading cards
- Biyuden's Koi no Nukegara CD single (new)

If you prefer to buy this lot with another member (say Yossie, Eri or Ai-chan...), I can arrange a new deal with different goodies. Just let me know.  :thumbsup

---

Related CDs

Buy several and receive discounts (or extras, you might want bonus stuff instead like photocards...)
If you want details as to the condition of the CDs, please ask. Generally, the following CDs are all in good-excellent condition and great working order. ^__^

Morning Musume - Ren'ai Revolution 21 (w/obi) $4.50AUD Sold
Morning Musume - I Wish (w/obi) $4.50AUD
Morning Musume - Hyokkori Hyōtanjima (w/obi) $4.50AUD
Morning Musume - Happy Summer Wedding (w/obi) $4.50AUD
Morning Musume - Do It! Now (w/obi) $4.50AUD Sold
Morning Musume - Mr. Moonlight (Ai no Big Band) (w/obi) $4.50AUD Sold
Morning Musume - Sōda! We're Alive (w/obi) $4.50AUD Sold
Morning Musume - The Peace! (w/o obi) $4.00AUD
Morning Musume - Koko ni Iruzee! (w/obi) $4.50AUD

Morning Musume - Aruiteru [Limited edition w/booklet; CD still sealed, but case opened] $6.50AUD Hold
Morning Musume - Namida ga Tomaranai Hōkago [Limited edition w/sealed photocards but w/o obi] $5.50AUD
Morning Musume - Chokkan 2 (Nogashita Sakana wa Ōkiizo!) (w/o obi) $4.00AUD
Morning Musume - Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari [Limited edition w/photocards & obi] $6.00AUD  --- I have an extra copy of this Limited Edition, but w/o cards or obi - this will sell for $4.00AUD
Morning Musume - Shabondama [Limited edition w/all 15 photocards of each member but w/o obi] $6.50AUD Sold
V-U-DEN - Suiteroom Number 1 album (new/sealed) $17.00AUD
V-U-DEN - Koi no Nukegara (not sealed but unused; comes with photocard & obi) $5.50AUD Sold

Buono! - Renai Rider (new/sealed) $6.00AUD
Hello!Project - Together album (w/obi) $7.00AUD
Hello!Project - Shuffle Units '03 (w/obi) $4.50AUD
V-U-DEN - Kurenai no Kisetsu (new/sealed) $6.00AUD
V-U-DEN - Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari (new/sealed) $6.00AUD
Morning Musume - Iroppoi Jirettai [Limited edition; unused, w/photocards & obi] $6.50AUD Sold
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:45:54 PM by Beecubed »

Offline diav

• Member+
Re: ---The Rika BUY/TRADE/SELL Thread~
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 11:54:52 PM »
Awesome!  It's actually kinda hard to find Rika-related things on eBay, so it's great that you made this thread!

I don't have anything for sale right now, but I'm posting to leave this as a placeholder on the front page.  I'll edit it when I've got stuff to sell. ^-^

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
Re: ---The Rika BUY/TRADE/SELL Thread~ [UPDATED 18th Novem]
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 06:45:25 PM »
So. I can use this thread too? :D

Selling these Rika pics.

Also I already forgot that I have some Angry pics too. So I would like to sell those.

Prices (including shipping worldwide):
L - 2€
2L (pics R1&R3) - 2,50€
Payment via Paypal (except if you live in Finland).
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 06:11:55 PM by MyDearYossi »

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ---The Rika BUY/TRADE/SELL Thread~ [UPDATED 18th Novem]
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 07:33:45 PM »
I've already made my donation to the Red Cross... but I still want to do more.  :cry: Japan has given me so much over the years, and watching them go through this struggle, in these darker times... just makes me want to do something.  :heart:

So here:

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/20717-beecubeds-box-of-treasures-update-april02-one-week-sale-100-of-proceeds-going-to-relief-efforts-in-japan/

I have a bunch of H!P/Morning Musume merchandise going for sale that I'll put towards supporting Japan:

2nd to 9th of April: 100% of proceeds will go to Red Cross to help with the relief efforts in Japan
9th to 16th of April: 50% of proceeds will go to Red Cross to help with the relief efforts in Japan

Please support!  :love:

Here's the Rika stuff involved!  :heart::

Complete v-u-den concert DVD set (contains 6 discs altogether)  + 5 L-sized photo sets - 9500 JPY [worldwide shipping included]

Ishikawa Rika Graduation set of phone strap and keyring + L-sized photo set - 4500 JPY

Ishikawa Rika 25th Birthday T-Shirt + 4 photocard sets (2 2L-sized sets and 2 L-sized sets) + autographed card (everything new/unused) - 11000 JPY [worldwide shipping included]

---

*Bee will be busy with forum catching up soon too!*

But seeing JPH!P being so involved in the Japan's plight makes my heart swell.  :jphip: :heart:

:rikabunny

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: ---The Rika BUY/TRADE/SELL Thread~ [UPDATED April/02]
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 08:04:09 AM »
But seeing JPH!P being so involved in the Japan's plight makes my heart swell.  :jphip: :heart:

Seeing Bee step her game up to help Save Japan makes my heart swell too :heart:

Offline Magnus el rojo

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 06:04:48 PM »
i am founding a turnkey for keys rika this exist?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 08:19:15 PM by Magnus el rojo »

Offline aoi

Selling hANGRY&ANGRY Goods
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 06:05:12 PM »
Hello,

I'm selling the towel from their 2010 EU Tour for 15€ and a rare ANGRY necklace for 40€ (plus shipping)
If you're interested, please send me an email to: xshiroyama_yuux@web.de

pics:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/dsc08886x.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/dsc08887f.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/dsc08889f.jpg/

delete if not allowed (_ _)"

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Selling hANGRY&ANGRY Goods
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 06:39:43 AM »
Hi welcome aoi!

WOW I have that towel!! Just ask icey :P

It sure is allowed but try to be more active so you can be a trusted seller. There's a thread for selling Rika Goods (or trade!) here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=27111.0

SO MERGE!! :fap

Offline p1yonkun

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 06:07:50 AM »
Hey! I'm more of a lurker here but unfortunately my recent AKB48 addiction has drained my wallet, forcing me to sell my older stuff  :cry: 
Please PM if you're interested - all prices include shipping

Signed version: $4

Others: $3

Offline jettoman

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 11:22:43 AM »
Hey! I'm more of a lurker here but unfortunately my recent AKB48 addiction has drained my wallet, forcing me to sell my older stuff  :cry: 

i want this. sorry for being noob but is this really rika's signature?

Offline p1yonkun

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012, 03:24:41 AM »

i want this. sorry for being noob but is this really rika's signature?

No worries, everyone wants to confirm it of course. It is Rika's signature as "Angry" of Hangry and Angry when she visited NY in 2010 (proof of her visit as Angry here: Look under Anime guests of honor and you'll see her name listed.

Edit: Here is the picture that I helped my friend take - unfortunately we were not permitted to take pictures so I don't have one of her actually signing my photo.

photo hosting

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Akane Sasu Kiro Terasaredo