JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Break A Mirror

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 202442 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
^
^
That's the best extremely short, slowed down video ever. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Really short video!  Did you start filming then press stop by accident cos I'd have carried on filming & turned to the left to get a few more seconds before she went through the door.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Yossie on a radio show talking about the European tour.

Tokyo FM, JOGLIS+, 2010.06.01
http://www.twitter.com/?d=9J6B36J3
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Pimp it Yossi!! Hope she loved us crazy fans :D

Anyway, I converted it into avi and took 4 screencaps  :lol:

Awesome video XD

SEXY!! Yaw. i loved Yossi's ROXY gear. nice and tight sweatpants <3

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

My post #31,000 is dedicated to Rika, Yossi & all their fans! :otomerika: :yossi:

Daigong's EPIC report pretty much covered everything so I'm just gonna babble a little bit about the concert. Alright so first of all I was dead tired and hungover before the concert started. I felt like shit while waiting for the concert to start but..... the moment the girls finally came on stage I felt recharged again. Seriously, seeing Rika live cured my hangover. That's how awesome she is. Anyways I have seen Rika live before but this time was so much more amazing. We were pretty close to the stage and even more importantly I was surrounded by my HiP Family. I gotta admit that seeing Rika & Yossi only a few meters away was almost like a religious experience. I've been a Rika-fan since 2002 so seeing her up close felt frickin' unreal. It has been four weeks since the concert and I still haven't quite realized what happened. I guess I kinda feel like a hockey player after winning the Stanley Cup lol. So, seeing Rika & Yossi only a few meters away was awesome but actually getting to communicate with them was EPIC. Rika and Yossi actually know us now. Can't get any better than that! I don't think Rika will ever forget shirenu doing "happy~" or "the Barry White of Finland" lol... So yeah, once the concert started I felt super genki again. I was jumping up and down and at one point my legs were so tired I had to take a little break. The crowd was pretty damn energetic and everybody was partying like crazy. GJ FINNISH FANS! Both daigong and I screamed our lungs out and I didn't hold back although I knew I was gonna go on stage to ask a question. Luckily my voice was still alright when the concert ended but when I went back to work two days later my voice was all fucked up. My voice is so loud that it was probably a positive thing that I temporarily lost my voice :lol:

I was gonna write this report like weeks ago but then I got drunk and forgot. So naturally I don't remember the setlist that well so I'm just gonna babble about random things that I still remember. Here we go! Mr. Monkey has the silliest dance ever but at least it ain't the first H!P related song with a silly dance choreography. I totally fell in love with Romantic ni Violence, Sadistic Dance & Lady Madonna. I did like them before the concert but I've been playing those three songs nonstop after the concert.  Romantic ni Violence has never been my favorite H&A song but somehow it hit me hard during the concert. Lady Madonna is another song that was never a top favorite but! It's one of the most awesome live songs and the dance choreography is SEXXXY. You gotta experience it! Sadistic Dance is another awesome HIGH TENSION song and it got the crowd bouncing up & down. THIS IS MY BIKE. The most popular songs were KMKM & The Peace: they got the crowd going fucking bananas! That's what I love about H&A songs. Pretty much all of them are super energetic and perfect for live performances. Of course it would have been even more awesome if they had performed with a live band but fuck it. Rika & Yossi still rocked like there's no tomorrow! Speaking of Yossi, the concert definitely made me like her more. That girl has crazy rock star swagga! Crazy charismatic and she got them killer rock star moves. GJ Yossi! Rika & Yossi both got really different styles so them Hangry & Angry profiles ain't bullshit. Yossi's style is hardcore and masculine while Rika's gothloli style is more cute. Even their dance moves are slightly different. Like Rika totally owned Lady Madonna and her performance reminded me of burlesque shows. So cute, so sexy! Rika's dance moves were cute & smooth while Yossi got mad power behind every hip thurst. And man, they both got like endless energy! At one point I ran out of stamina but the girls just kept rockin'. I'm never gonna eat greasy ass junk food before a Hangry&Angry concert again.

The MCs were pretty awesome: both Rika & Yossi were mad pro and even their English messages were cute. Both girls are amazing performers and they know how to get the crowd excited. I gotta admit that I'm pretty damn impressed how hard they rocked considering that they come from an idol background. Small venue rock concerts are so much more intimate compared to Hello! Project concerts. When I saw v-u-den live three years ago, there was almost like an invisible wall between the girls and the audience. There was barely any interaction between v-u-den and the fans. The Hangry & Angry concert was so much more awesome cuz the girls were actually interacting with the fans during and after the concert. They totally bonded with the fans :thumbup

Aight that's about it. Daigong, shirenu etc. covered the whole HiP meeting so thoroughly that I have absolutely nothing to say. But! I do have a few shout outs:

daigong: Sweet, sweet malebonding! Homie, you are THE craziest, most awesome dude I have ever met. I still can't believe we finally met after all these years. Shit was fucking EPIC. MAD PROPS for reppin' Da HiP like crazy! :jphip:

shirenu: Awww! You were so cute <3 And you weren't shy at all, except when we were all wasted an' shit :nervous

Stryfe: My fellow kebab lover! We definitely gotta meet again. Drink more booze. Eat more kebab. Talk more shit. Fuck yeah!

NAzu: The coolest kpop fan I have ever met! But! You still gotta make those 10,000 posts :P

U.S.S. John E. Badass: Mad props for showing up! I'm still amazed how you stayed all classy an' shit even when you were wasted as fuck :lol:

twissie: It was nice meeting you and I'm happy that you're posting again. We didn't get to bond that much but I'm sure we'll meet again! Oh btw, the photos you took are awesome :thumbup

Kimuuu: My homegirl! You are HiP as fuck! Sorry for tricking you into eating salmiakki, I bet your tastebuds still haven't recovered XD

Fushigidane: Oh man, if daigong is the craziest dude I have ever met then you must be the craziest girl. So weird, so energetic, so awesome! XD

Kio_ : We didn't really talk that much but thanks for hanging out with us!

Linna2040: We only met briefly but it was still cool meeting you :)

Hitomi Heaven Girls: Mad props for supporting H&A! :twothumbs

Mika, Mae, Golem, Hawaiichan, Tomokun, Tomochan, Sumiko & Sumiko's mom: HIGH TENSION! 本当にありがとうございました!梨華ちゃん最高!

:otomerika: HANGRY & ANGRY 4 LIFE! :yossi:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 11:29:02 AM by Masa »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
FUCKING CRAZY!!! Sweet, sweet, bonding with H&A and all the fans! Something that'll go down in HISTORY!! JPHiPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Most epic of times homie!! We'll do this again fo sho! :jphip: :finland:

Offline Di@na

• yes, its me on my avatar XD
OMG guys!! Did some of you visit the Paris concert, too? Because I think I met some of you and we talked a little bit during the concert XDDD
because the faces from that photo seems to be very familiar XD

and yes.. finally after 8 years I got to see yossy in real life! it was such a great concert! yossy and rika-chan were amazing and very professional :inlove:
i even got blowing kisses from yossy! i will definitely NEVER forget this.. I hope they will come to Europe again.
:heart:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 12:23:08 AM by Di@na »
*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~

I am a fan of kpop (since 7 years) and jpop fan (since 9 years) and bollywood fan since...childhood !!! XD

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
Welcome, Di@na!  Yes, I was the woman in the black hat who offered to switch places with you in the concert. 

Never realized it would lead to something so wild!   XD
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
That's awesome Di@na!! ISHIYOSHI are the consummate professionals and live to entertain! We're really lucky, glad u got to see em!!!

In that photo, just the Japanese friends we met were in Paris, MIKA!! she's my homegirl <3

Really short video!  Did you start filming then press stop by accident cos I'd have carried on filming & turned to the left to get a few more seconds before she went through the door.

Yaw! I pressed stop / start by accident. I totally buckled under pressure XD

Offline Di@na

• yes, its me on my avatar XD
Welcome, Di@na!  Yes, I was the woman in the black hat who offered to switch places with you in the concert. 

Never realized it would lead to something so wild!   XD

oh you are Kristen!!!!!! *hugs* awww!! XD AWESOME! Thank you again! it was such an awesome concert  :heart:

That's awesome Di@na!! ISHIYOSHI are the consummate professionals and live to entertain! We're really lucky, glad u got to see em!!!

In that photo, just the Japanese friends we met were in Paris, MIKA!! she's my homegirl <3

yes! ISHYOSHI power is unstoppable  :heart: and I hope we yossy+rika-chan fans will meet for the next concert ^__^ I mean we "know" each for YEARS already XD

I am a fan of kpop (since 7 years) and jpop fan (since 9 years) and bollywood fan since...childhood !!! XD

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
Wow  :shocked:

I'm glad you guys had such a good time!

It was a blast reading through your epic reports.  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Man, daigong, could really hear you in my head with all that craziness  :grin: thanks for writing that all up, one heck of a detailed report full of  :jphip: and  :otomerika: :yossi:
Sounds like so much fun. Now, all h&A has to do is COME TO AUSTRALIA

Awesome 31000th dedication post, Masa. I can totally imagine a h&A concert being a lot more intimate and high energy! IshiYoshi are professional entertainers (or idols if you want), you can't expect anything less of them!
You finally got into Romantic ni Violence? Hehee, my fav song off their first album besides Angelia. I would love to see them perform that live  :w00t:

And very sweet how the both of you have finally met after all this time  :jphip:

Thanks for your reports again, I really appreciate them!  :twothumbs

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
For those who had the "luck" of buying a messed up h&A shirt at the concert in Berlin, here's a little heads up.

Some kind soul let me know that if you have one of these shirts you should write to the staff of NeoTokyo (berlin@neotokyo.de) under the subject line "HANGRY & ANGRY Falschdruck T-Shirt " (hangry & Angry missprint t-shirt).
Describe what's exactly wrong with the shirt and add some pics at best.
The NT staff will collect the complaints and see if there is something they can do about it.

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Ah, slow to the game... but catching up here and there...

MASA~! I love your epic posts of epicness!  Don't worry about the Salmiakki! It'll be one of those stories I'll keep telling people when I talk about my first trip to Finland. XD I still have my boxes of that stuff here on my desk. NEVER FORGET!

(Still trying to get someone else to eat this stuff. :ph43r:)

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ lol Kimmy <333 salmiakki - I kinda cheated cuz I tasted it before we met up. The guys made me eat it and DAMN salty candy :P

Beecubed <333 and you knows I'm a  make my best efforts to go to Australia when they do!!! :jphip:  :jphip:  :jphip:

I mean we "know" each for YEARS already XD

It's crazy, eh Di@na?? Like fuck - FINALLY meeting up with my homies in Finland Masa, shirenu, Stryfe, Space, NAZu, Fushi - and - I feel I "met" Dan too on this trip even tho I couldn't go to the London show. With everyone's accounts, it's been sensational and I know H&A feels all the old and new fans energy in these posts! :rockon:

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
It took some time but here are some photos and a subbed video after H&A European Tour. Enjoy and thanks again everyone!!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=138641762830822#w400-h266&ref=mf

Off. pics:
http://www.facebook.com/hangryandangry#!/album.php?aid=238674&id=221521150538&ref=mf
But the Fanpics are better :p
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 11:34:57 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
OH MY GAWWWD!! THEY LOVE US!! :D

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=138641762830822#w400-h266&ref=mf

Embedding videos at :hipheart: = WIN

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
Soooo, almost three years later, I've finally gotten around to polishing off the handful of photos that were officially approved (I think -- I've seem to have misplaced the approval email but I doubt anyone in H&A management cares now.)  I was actually surprised at how the approved ones were so... IshiYoshi.  Though the argument could be made that it was in the spirit of the H&AF lesbian-overcurrents.

Posted on my brand new Flickr account.

And happy B-Day, JPH!P.   8)
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
:wave: Hi Kristen long time no see. Thank you for the birthday greets and the photos.

Wow. has it been that long??? ONE OF the moments that really set off the fan infused blog/site business, everyone was a reporter :lol: but we have MUCH to learn. The lesbian tones continue no matter what group Ishiyoshi is in, management knows what the fans like ;)

The fact that me & Masa and our friends that are girls who enjoyed the Ishiyoshi-izm helped found this forum is extra special - big shout outs to Masa! tama! shirenu! Redturtle! Dan! Fen! ebc! who were there from the first few months and we continue to make many new friends along the way, TRU! youjok! happycharmy! Beecubed! Jeshu_1444! kjpop! shainingj ! diav ! Kimmy! Almond! rev2hd! writerserenyty! Atreyuxex! Magnus el rojo! Jamomo! I will never forget y'all and appreciate all that you have contributed by just being yourself! Lesbian! Gay! Straight! Neutral! it doesn't matter, it's all about LOVE! we speak our opinions TOGETHER because :hipheart: accepts you for who you BE!

so if you LOVE IshiYoshi. Love Rika's ASS. And just wanna have FUN, don't forget to sign up and post your profile here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=16458.0

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Break A Mirror