JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Tenshi no Kyuusoku

Author Topic: [07/20] 「 pure+ 」 Sugaya Risako 2nd Solo PB  (Read 46918 times)

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
Re: [07/20] 「 pure+ 」 Sugaya Risako 2nd Solo PB
« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2007, 06:28:59 AM »
The fact that Nono and Aibon managed to make PBs without much bikini shots(barely any and when there were, no 'funny' shots) means that it is completely unecessary.(meaning there ones when they were young)

There have never been any solo Yossi PBs with bikinis.  Just a senseless point/observance.

yep, there never has.....I wonder why.... :-\
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2007, 09:06:36 AM »
More intersting would be if there was some sort of purpose - like Aibon's was a journey.
More intersting outfits, like in Reina's recent PB that had great outfits.  Just something to jazz it up a bit really.

They probably don't do anything special cuz they know it will sell regardless though -__-"

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2007, 02:34:25 PM »
Not the best PB I've ever seen. It didn't had a point so, I didn't really liked it. Juts one or two shoots  :P

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2007, 10:51:10 PM »
I just barely looked at this PB right now. And I have to say, it's pretty nice. Nothing really special I guess, but it was nice to look through

And @ the comment about her looking good in a bikini I read earlier, I don't really think so. And that has nothing to do with her age.

And to the people that don't like not being allowed to thumbnail loli bikini pics, just go to a loli pic loader if you want to see thumbnails.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Tenshi no Kyuusoku