JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - My Sugar Cat

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread  (Read 425632 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread
« Reply #420 on: October 23, 2009, 06:08:32 AM »
ISHIYOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333 Lovely graphics :D

Whoa that's totally needed Beecubed!! Random whatevers. ahh, hehe GATAS. H&A. How good is that 4th Gen Winners NOW!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #421 on: October 26, 2009, 07:02:12 PM »
^nice graphic Beecubed

IshiYoshi  :heart: I am becoming warm to the idea  :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #422 on: October 26, 2009, 10:14:46 PM »

i like how h&a can be a vehicle for them to publicly be all touchy without being all scandalized and shiz

:welcome Beecubed

ISHIYOSHI ROX MY SOX!!!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:17:40 PM by tru_harmony »

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #423 on: October 27, 2009, 11:45:02 AM »
ISHIYOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333 Lovely graphics :D

Whoa that's totally needed Beecubed!! Random whatevers. ahh, hehe GATAS. H&A. How good is that 4th Gen Winners NOW!

Thanks, Daigong. ^_^
While I haven't followed MM at all for the past years (only got into anything MM about 2 months ago), I'll dare say that 4th Gen definitely pwns the lot - a majority of fans agree.

I love the Come Together GATAS look that IshiYoshi has going (can't get that 'kiss' out of my head xD). One of my fav IshiYoshi looks  :heart:

Ooo, and I hope it's OK to start a graphics thread... for every fandom I've ever gone through, I've always been the graphics thread creator and maintainer... would be thrilled to start one here!

^nice graphic Beecubed

IshiYoshi  :heart: I am becoming warm to the idea  :lol:

Thanks Kurosawa... you HAVEN'T warmed up to IshiYoshi yet?!!?

*that's one big fat EHHHHH?!?!?!*

*scratches head*

i like how h&a can be a vehicle for them to publicly be all touchy without being all scandalized and shiz

:welcome Beecubed

ISHIYOSHI ROX MY SOX!!!

I second that. I have to admit, H&A is definitely sexier than IshiYoshi thus far (maybe except that GATAS kiss I can't get over). Their attitude... just smoking...  :wub:

Thanks for the welcome, Tru. I've visited your blog quite some few weeks ago and went through the whole thing ^__^ *squishes* You're love! I'm planning to read Runaway from the Past too. Are you going to be continuing that???

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #424 on: October 27, 2009, 02:13:20 PM »
ISHIYOSHI GRAPHICS YAY!!!!
* tru_harmony is squished

^_^

i will continue that fic... just not now...

hmm... i suggest you don't read that one yet... XD ... i'm quite shy

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #425 on: October 27, 2009, 05:12:10 PM »
well warming up to it takes a while and some creative thought
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #426 on: October 29, 2009, 12:50:31 AM »

lol, imo, it takes more creative thought not to see THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

damn, it's... SPIDER LILIES!!!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #427 on: October 29, 2009, 01:07:43 AM »
haha HLA IshiYoshi style!

The way she looks at her...

I swore we had a creative graphics thread for Rika and everything related, if not - go ahead and make one Beecubed!  :thumbup

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #428 on: October 29, 2009, 02:19:51 AM »
well it takes time to warm up especially when you have Yossie as a pimp and Rika as the call girl  :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #429 on: October 29, 2009, 06:42:39 AM »
ISHIYOSHI GRAPHICS YAY!!!!
* tru_harmony is squished

^_^

i will continue that fic... just not now...

hmm... i suggest you don't read that one yet... XD ... i'm quite shy

You don't want me to read it yet? Nande? xD Awww there's no need to be shy.. it's the net after all. I've kind of found it impossible to be shy.. hehe
But I'm definitely gonna have to read it. Not enough IshiYoshi fics around. Plus, Runaway seems really popular.. must be great!

well warming up to it takes a while and some creative thought

Didn't require any warming up or creative thought for me. I fell for them instantly  :heart:
The chemistry between them is thick. It oozes. There for everyone to see and savour. Yum yum.

haha HLA IshiYoshi style!

The way she looks at her...

I swore we had a creative graphics thread for Rika and everything related, if not - go ahead and make one Beecubed!  :thumbup

CUUUTE!!! *sighs* still so much catching up for me to do though...
Yup yup, thanks for the permission. I will create one as soon as I finish off some Rika avs... :D

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #430 on: October 29, 2009, 07:35:56 AM »
well the thing is that i don't see couples right away so that's y i had to get warmed up to it
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #431 on: October 29, 2009, 01:08:35 PM »

You don't want me to read it yet? Nande? xD Awww there's no need to be shy.. it's the net after all. I've kind of found it impossible to be shy.. hehe
But I'm definitely gonna have to read it. Not enough IshiYoshi fics around. Plus, Runaway seems really popular.. must be great!

lol yeah... i wonder why some people say there're too many 1444 fics around...

please forgive the typos and all sorts of errors in that fic if you really are going to read it... i was really very stubborn that time XD

Didn't require any warming up or creative thought for me. I fell for them instantly  :heart:
The chemistry between them is thick. It oozes. There for everyone to see and savour. Yum yum.

yeah, really, it's not just about them being all couple and stuff.. it's more of a creative energy just oozing wherever they are when they are together

POSITIBU!!!!

CUUUTE!!! *sighs* still so much catching up for me to do though...
Yup yup, thanks for the permission. I will create one as soon as I finish off some Rika avs... :D

if you have questions, observations, anything you wanna say about them, just post it here!

so we can get talking XD

the official ~IshiYoshi is Love~ Radioshow will be on in less than an hour after this post, tune in!

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #432 on: October 29, 2009, 05:05:49 PM »
lol yeah... i wonder why some people say there're too many 1444 fics around...

please forgive the typos and all sorts of errors in that fic if you really are going to read it... i was really very stubborn that time XD

Well, if you know of any other fics of them, please give me pointers! I've only read a couple... but they were really short. >.<
That's OK. I'm used to reading fics from people whose second language is English, so grammar/punctuation mistakes have never been a problem for me. The main thing is the story and the feelings put across. As long as I can feel it, I'm happy  :thumbsup

yeah, really, it's not just about them being all couple and stuff.. it's more of a creative energy just oozing wherever they are when they are together

POSITIBU!!!!

From what I've seen of them, I just ADORE. But you're the sensei Tru. I think of any IshiYoshi fan I've come across, you're the biggest and most dedicated. I have much to learn from you.  :bow:

Oh, and Japanese English must be the cutest English. Ever. <3

if you have questions, observations, anything you wanna say about them, just post it here!

so we can get talking

the official ~IshiYoshi is Love~ Radioshow will be on in less than an hour after this post, tune in!

Wow, thanks Tru. I have MANY MANY MANY MANY questions. Because I've been catching up on IshiYoshi a bit all over the place and not in some chronological order, I sometimes get a bit confused. I'll write up a list of questions sometime and post them here. YAY.

I downloaded one of the earlier radio shows coz I always wanna listen to things on my music player rather than computer.. but there wasn't a file tonight to download? I still haven't heard one because I haven't been out long enough to warrant using my music player.. ahaha.. but yeah, will religiously listen to anything IshiYoshi.

The way Rika looks at Yossie... gosh.  :wub:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #433 on: October 29, 2009, 07:45:30 PM »
Yeah the mutual respect between them two, especially because Yossie was leader then too lol well that is a big smile :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #434 on: October 29, 2009, 09:55:29 PM »
From what I've seen of them, I just ADORE. But you're the sensei Tru. I think of any IshiYoshi fan I've come across, you're the biggest and most dedicated. I have much to learn from you.  :bow:

i'm just a student in this too, and i'm also trying to catch up on everything... we've missed out on so much just by knowing about them later than we should... so i'm not really a sensei... maybe a sempai... a tiny sempai XD

Wow, thanks Tru. I have MANY MANY MANY MANY questions. Because I've been catching up on IshiYoshi a bit all over the place and not in some chronological order, I sometimes get a bit confused. I'll write up a list of questions sometime and post them here. YAY.

I downloaded one of the earlier radio shows coz I always wanna listen to things on my music player rather than computer.. but there wasn't a file tonight to download? I still haven't heard one because I haven't been out long enough to warrant using my music player.. ahaha.. but yeah, will religiously listen to anything IshiYoshi.

The way Rika looks at Yossie... gosh.  :wub:

sorry, i'll try upping an episode now... XD

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #435 on: November 03, 2009, 10:19:49 PM »
Ayaya's new concert DVD will feature Ishiyoshi:
2009年9月5日から10月10日まで行われたコンサートツアーの中から、10月4日中野サンプラザの模様を収録。2009年1月にリリースされたアルバム『想いあふれて』の楽曲を中心に構成。生バンド・ダンサー・コーラスを従えても引けを取らないその歌唱力に心奪われる! アコースティックコーナーでは、お客さんのリクエストに応え即興でパフォーマンス! また特典映像には、サプライズゲストの石川梨華・吉澤ひとみの登場シーンを収録。
http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=EPBE-5365

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #436 on: November 05, 2009, 10:41:29 AM »
^ Translation:
Live DVD release from Aya Matsuura featuring footage of her live performance "Aya Matsuura Concert Tour 2009 Aki - Omoi Afurete -" at Nakano Sunplaza on October 4, 2009. Also includes appearance scene of surprise guests Rika Ishikawa and Hitomi Yoshizawa as bonus footage.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=EPBE-5365

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #437 on: November 05, 2009, 11:53:30 AM »
^OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i think... i saw a...

Rika Ishikawa PIEHOLE Classics

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #438 on: November 06, 2009, 01:53:30 PM »
What did you see, Tru??? I don't think I've caught on... *something related to IshiYoshi anyway, which I can't spot! >.<*

Anyways, I want to find more about IshiYoshi, so here are some questions. Hope you guys can help me, especially Tru 'tiny sempai' xD

Please correct me if any of my understandings are wrong!

Questions

1. I know that at the beginning, Rika and Yossie hit it off right away, and became so close that tabloids claimed them to be dating in early 2002. After that, they drifted apart? Tried not to be so close anymore? I'm not so clear about what happened afterwards. So where does Makoto and Miki  fit into it all? (I heard at one point that Makoto & Yossie were closest, and then Miki and Rika also became close??  :?) At what points during their MM years were IshiYoshi really active?

2. Who does the most loving? Rika or Yossie? (I have a feeling that Rika did at the beginning, and then Yossie slowly caught up...).

3. Has Rika ever shown any homo tendencies towards other members? Or is it only Yossie she aims all her love at?

4. Has there ever been an interview or something where they give direct opinions of each other? *I want to see it in their own words*

5. Do you know of any IshiYoshi fanfics beyond jphip?

THANK YOU!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #439 on: November 06, 2009, 07:56:20 PM »
What did you see, Tru??? I don't think I've caught on... *something related to IshiYoshi anyway, which I can't spot! >.<*

i think... we'll all see when Ayaya's DVD comes out... XD

Anyways, I want to find more about IshiYoshi, so here are some questions. Hope you guys can help me, especially Tru 'tiny sempai' xD

LOL tiny sempai XD

1. I know that at the beginning, Rika and Yossie hit it off right away,

hmmm... i wouldn't say they 'hit off' right away... they got into the group at the same time, went through the process together and belong to the same age group... that given, it's pretty natural for them to kinda stick together the same way as kago and tsuji seemed to... but yeah... as far as video footage has taken me, they've been a 'warming topic' in h!p as early as 'I WISH'... i'm trying to recall anything earlier than that... if i remember something, i'll write it up right away XD

and became so close that tabloids claimed them to be dating in early 2002. After that, they drifted apart? Tried not to be so close anymore?

it seemed that way... if you look through tv appearances, you would notice what was called the 'bickering years'... where yossui and rika bickered onscreen... and 2003, i think, yossui went on to say that Rika isn't her type in FUN... whatever happened and whatever motivated that, we can't really say... but folks would say that they were just trying to protect themselves and each other from further speculation and rumor...

I'm not so clear about what happened afterwards. So where does Makoto and Miki  fit into it all? (I heard at one point that Makoto & Yossie were closest, and then Miki and Rika also became close??  :?) At what points during their MM years were IshiYoshi really active?

Mako had openly expressed a liking for Yossui and the two had great comedic chemistry... the two had even bought bracelets together... and this also seemed to make Rika 'iffy' XD... if you've watched that 'judgement day' court thing in Hello Morning, IT WAS SO THERE XD ... i never really observe non-ishiyoshi anything... so i dunno when Mako and Yossui became the closest or if it really happened XD

Miki is also of the same age group as Yossui so it's not a surprise if they hung out and talked a bit more to each other than others... as far as I've seen (which is really not much... I'm not a reliable source for such info), there seemed to be something up with Miki only when Rika graduated from MM... there were also times that Rika seemed 'iffy' on this XD i don't really pay much attention... so, maybe someone else can explain that better than me XD

you forgot one, Maki... some folks would say that before there was IshiYoshi, there was YoMaki (and some IshiGoma later on XD) ... i don't have the facts for it since those are so old XD... but yeah, it's also worth looking into that...

2. Who does the most loving? Rika or Yossie? (I have a feeling that Rika did at the beginning, and then Yossie slowly caught up...).

who does the most? ...hmmm... hard question... to some, it does seem at first that it was Rika who was drawn to Yossui and it looked like Yossui just played along (refer to I WISH where Yossui was quick to kinda disown the thing)... i dunno... i think what i'm a bit sure about is that... it doesn't show for both at the same time... XD like at one time Yossui seems to... but Rika's all '...' about it and vice versa XD (lol it's 3 am... i have no idea what i'm talking about)

3. Has Rika ever shown any homo tendencies towards other members? Or is it only Yossie she aims all her love at?

do IshiGoma and IshiShiba count? oi, cru, help me on this one XD PASS

4. Has there ever been an interview or something where they give direct opinions of each other? *I want to see it in their own words*

have you checked out the H&A interviews? they've been asked that question...

They say they're like 'family'... (Ganko family I WISH) ... Rika says Yossui is like an older sister to her... if this was a 'safe' answer... then i'm all fine and dandy... if this is really a sincere, non-showbiz answer, i pray for some kind of incest XD

5. Do you know of any IshiYoshi fanfics beyond jphip?
yeah, there are

THANK YOU!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no, THANK YOU :hipheart:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - My Sugar Cat