JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Nemureru Mori no Oojisama ~haru, natsu, aki, fuyu~

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread  (Read 425635 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread
« Reply #440 on: November 06, 2009, 09:23:31 PM »
My Take on it  :lol:

Tru has pretty much hit 1, 2, and 4 on the dot but 3 and 5 I can add some perspective

3. Has Rika ever shown any homo tendencies towards other members? Or is it only Yossie she aims all her love at?

I have primarily think of IshiGoma IshiShiba but Rika gives a lot out (Sayu is probably like the next but its b/c of past indications :lol:)

5. Do you know of any IshiYoshi fanfics beyond jphip?

H!O has some but primarily its been towards the current members right now but there is one i have written
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #441 on: November 07, 2009, 03:54:33 PM »
I think there was definitely some Charmikitty action going on before she graduated

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #442 on: November 07, 2009, 11:37:33 PM »
^ OMG! YOU SAW IT TOO?!

i thought it was just me XD

anyway...

i dunno, charmikitty seemed very platonic to me...

i would have suspected a yossui-miuna thing more than charmikitty (ask me in the chatroom XD)

like when rika and tsuji kissed?

most folks were like 'ZOMG! THEY KISSED! .... ... ... ... .. . .. ok...'

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #443 on: November 08, 2009, 01:42:38 PM »
Tru, you are absolute love!!!!  :heart:
Thanks heaps for your answers... I feel IshiYoshi enlightened  :otomerika: :yossi: I guess there's just still a lot I need to catch up on. Lots of vids to watch and such... I'm hearing all sorts of things, now I need to see for myself!  :thumbsup

One thing in particular:::

Mako had openly expressed a liking for Yossui and the two had great comedic chemistry... the two had even bought bracelets together... and this also seemed to make Rika 'iffy' XD... if you've watched that 'judgement day' court thing in Hello Morning, IT WAS SO THERE XD ... i never really observe non-ishiyoshi anything... so i dunno when Mako and Yossui became the closest or if it really happened XD

WAHHHHH!!! I watched that vid some few weeks ago, and I TOTALLY agree. I certainly was focusing on the IshiYoshi-ness of the vid, and it was Rika who was giving off all the vibes we needed xD

Here’s a bit of a run down on what I saw…

During Aibon’s judgement, Rika’s body language was pretty SUSS, no? ^__^

^ She didn’t want to take her eyes off her Yossie. Almost as if she were trying to picture Yossie in her “all nude”-ness… either that or she’s already seen Yossie in all her glory and is just imagining the confrontation between Aibon and Yossie! :P Hahhaaa…

^ Even when everybody’s looking over at Aibon as she’s being lectured, Rika still wants to keep her eyes on Yossie.

^”You don’t have to comment on my body,” says Yossie. Again, body language says it all. Thinking about Yossie’s “all nude”-ness makes Rika want to be close to Yossie *well, looks like Miki and Makoto do too* Yossie, you PIMP. And that’s also a genuine happy-smiling expression on Rika.

OK, and then we have the Makoto and Yossie incident. Throughout Yossie’s trial, you can definitely see that Rika is “iffy” about it! She seemed to be deep in thought at some points, tuning out, not wanting to think about it maybe, and also seemed like she was forcing herself to smile!

---

^ Rika not happy! *what is she thinking about so seriously?!* xD

^Touching her hair *nervous sign?* Rika doesn’t seem to want to laugh along… much. It’s cracking everybody else up though. Just look at Mari - she laughs at everything! Just look at all the caps so far... hehee, so cute.

Well there you have it. Rika wants Yossie. For herself.

OH OH OH! I thought there might have been some IshiGoma! I saw lots of pics with them posing together, being really touchy feely and stuff…
Anyways, if Rika had to be one half of another OTP, I’d choose Charmikitty in a heartbeat. I think they’re also really cute.. the whole opposites attract thing in play once again :D

This picture is too cute for words:

^If Rika was hugging Yossie like that though…. @____@ *becomes puddle of goo at thought*

---

OK, thanks guys for your answers ^___^

More questions:::

1. What does Rika call Yossie? (I know she calls her Yossie.. or Hi-chan... but which one more often? Does anybody know which one she uses to call Yossie in private? - I'm thinking it's Hi-chan, but can't be sure...).

2. I have seen that pic of Rika and Tsuji kissing... WHAT THE?! .... was it an impromptu thing at a concert or something?? @___@

3. Who does IshiYoshi hang out with most?

4. Is IshiYoshi the biggest OTP of the MM so far? As I don't know much about the CURRENT Morning Musume, to be honest...  :grin:

5. I have no idea about this question... - How does the work/home dynamics work for the MM members? Especially when IshiYoshi were 15-18... after work and stuff, where did they go home to/sleep? Surely not all the way back to their families...??? and then apparently they got their own apartments at some stage (considering how they talked about hanging out at each other's places..).. so does anybody have any idea how far apart they live from each other? *answers to this question will help with fanfic writing ^_^*

6. What's everybody's stories with IshiYoshi (like, when/how did you discover IshiYoshi, was it love at first sight? etc. etc.).. Just curious!  :heart:

Sorry if I'm being bothersome with my questions. I'm so noob.  :cow:

THANKS GUYS!!!  :love:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #444 on: November 08, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »
1. What does Rika call Yossie? (I know she calls her Yossie.. or Hi-chan... but which one more often? Does anybody know which one she uses to call Yossie in private? - I'm thinking it's Hi-chan, but can't be sure...).
I've heard her call Yossie 'Yossie', but I don't remember if she's used anything else. She used to call her 'Hitomi-chan' when they first joined, but she stopped doing it because it was embarassing or something. :lol:

2. I have seen that pic of Rika and Tsuji kissing... WHAT THE?! .... was it an impromptu thing at a concert or something?? @___@
Probably. It was never shown on the DVD. I'm not all that surprised though because it's, well, Tsuji. XD

Satoda Mai mentioned that Rika's hanging out with Ayaka and Yossie a lot more often lately.

4. Is IshiYoshi the biggest OTP of the MM so far? As I don't know much about the CURRENT Morning Musume, to be honest...  :grin:
I've seen more fanfics about IshiYoshi than any other pairing, so probably. :lol: There's also TakaGaki and GAM, though I have no idea if they're more popular than IshiYoshi.

5. I have no idea about this question... - How does the work/home dynamics work for the MM members? Especially when IshiYoshi were 15-18... after work and stuff, where did they go home to/sleep? Surely not all the way back to their families...??? and then apparently they got their own apartments at some stage (considering how they talked about hanging out at each other's places..).. so does anybody have any idea how far apart they live from each other? *answers to this question will help with fanfic writing ^_^*
Well... when Kaori and Nacchi first joined MM, they lived together in an apartment, but I've heard of members living with their parents, like Sayumi and a bunch of other members. I don't know if they still live with their parents, but I think the older ones move out eventually.

6. What's everybody's stories with IshiYoshi (like, when/how did you discover IshiYoshi, was it love at first sight? etc. etc.).. Just curious!  :heart:
... I don't remember. XD I first started liking Yossie, then Rika, and because I paid a bunch of attention to Yossie, Rika was there a lot, so I began to like the two of them together. I don't really remember becoming an IshiYoshi fan, though. ^^; I just remember liking them together, but I don't remember when. :ph43r:

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #445 on: November 08, 2009, 08:11:37 PM »
Well, first, I hope that you, guys, excuse my english.
But, I don't leave a opportunity for posting this.

I read previous post of Beecubed. And I found similar stuff in other chapter of haromoni. In fact, in certain chapter with Yomiki moment.

You remembered this:

And, then... I noticed this:

First, In the beginning of chapter R-san and Y-san chating happily x3

During, first part of quiz, Y-san can obtain the food, but I-san and F-san don't.

We can see to I-san behind Y-san, and F-san was too far x3.

This maybe not mean nothing, but It's cute.... x3

Then, in moment Yomiki, If we seeing face's expressions of I-san and.... a little tic in your hands, more exactly, see her fingers moving...is suspicious x3

Well, next...moment of choose a option, Y-san and F-san in one and I-san in other, but.... Y-san does..

I'm not 100% sure this last...x3 Maybe, only is my impression.

But... Y-san really was uncomfortable with action of F-san, moreless for her face's expressions...and body language. For me, F-san always is the initiator in Yomiki moments ~lalala~

Now... When Y-san get rid of F-san, she trying move away, and... the other side, I-san put his arm around her shoulders Mako and she trying to do the same with Tsuji....

Whatever, I-san stay in this position for some time, after she returns to her usual position...

I think that this actions was the response to the acts of F-san, maybe she acted only unconscious, but if you see the episode, you'll notice that these actions are a bit forced, although she tries to make them naturally... I don't know...

Well, finally, When the winners are preparing to enjoy their prizes (food), Y-san seems to be trying to draw attention I-san (although it may be just my impression x3)

But it seems that someone is a little angry?, and Y-san does not fulfill its ...and she better approached to Tsuji (I wonder if Tsuji gave some food to Y-san..x3)

Then, "someone" tries to call the attention of Y-san again.

But she not successful, and Y-san was just behind R-san, who is not paying attention to Y-san--- xD

Well... I don't know if there is something... but, It's very amused to watch as sometimes Ishikawa seems to be jealous x3

I would like to known do you think about this episode

And seriously, Sorry for my english.... :sweatdrop:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #446 on: November 08, 2009, 10:24:30 PM »
wow what episode is this? and whose miuna?

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #447 on: November 08, 2009, 10:38:32 PM »
Tru, you are absolute love!!!!  :heart:

IshiYoshi is Love

Thanks heaps for your answers... I feel IshiYoshi enlightened  :otomerika: :yossi: I guess there's just still a lot I need to catch up on. Lots of vids to watch and such... I'm hearing all sorts of things, now I need to see for myself!  :thumbsup

One thing in particular::: (all that)
Rika wants Yossui all to herself... nothing more to add to that  :yep:

Anyways, if Rika had to be one half of another OTP, I’d choose Charmikitty in a heartbeat. I think they’re also really cute.. the whole opposites attract thing in play once again :D
WERD

This picture is too cute for words: http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6954/soooadorable3038038.jpg

^If Rika was hugging Yossie like that though…. @____@ *becomes puddle of goo at thought*

*becomes another puddle of goo*

More questions:::

YAY!

Rika for some time didn’t have a… fixed nickname for yossui… sometimes it’s Yossui or Yocchan those are used for most of there televised/filmed/released interactions… Hi-chan is rather ‘important’ here… cuz (I forgot where I got this) it’s what Yossui’s mom calls her… but rika called her that a couple of times and as far as I remember, only in backstage things… so it’s possible that she’s consciously hiding that from the rest of the world… so… …  if you’re not confused enough… dun dun dun… XD

OG musume… I think with Kemeko and Mari… and like what Naomi said… YAM had always been like one of the most solid cliques while they were all in H!P… and it was… suspicious…. that they ‘added’ Rika to their group… but yeah, even before the ‘addition’ they have, at the very least on, one occasion had an overnight kind of party with details hard to talk about like this XD but yeah… in the more recent (but not so recent reports), when Ayaka OR Mai hung out with Yossui, but Rika’s always there… AND SHE’S THE NEW MEMBER XD

They hang out with each other the most XD

4. Is IshiYoshi the biggest OTP of the MM so far? As I don't know much about the CURRENT Morning Musume, to be honest...  :grin:

IN MM, perhaps… (cuz Ayaya isn’t in MM lol)… well, TakaGaki and turtle-bunny are there.. but IshiYoshi is where the crazy fans are at… XD lol… kidding… well, I’m quite stuck on this ishiyoshi island so I wouldn’t know about the other things… if OTP is what I think it is (which isn’t much cuz I have no idea), they’re semi-canon according to some people while they were in MM or even H!P… dunno if h&A makes them canon or not… I don’t know what makes one canon and the other not… XD … anyway, back to your question, I haven’t been following current MM like personality-wise and all that… so all I know is like from way before… so TakaGaki and turtle-bunny are there XD

lol, I have no idea… I’ll check if I have any leeched ideas on that… but as of now…

Kanagawa and Saitama aren’t too far from Tokyo (south and north of Tokyo, respectively)… depending on which city you’re at… I’ve been talking with some of my students from Kanagawa and Saitama and they say, it might take them an hour or two by train for either prefectures…

6. What's everybody's stories with IshiYoshi (like, when/how did you discover IshiYoshi, was it love at first sight? etc. etc.).. Just curious!  :heart:

I learned of them almost right after discovering MM… like it stands out so much, it’s impossible not to see XD
Before, I thought Yossui was uber cool, especially when she’s with Rika… so I was like ‘zOMG Yossui is soooo awesome and Rika’s there!’ XD … then somehow, with the involuntary ‘help’ of some people, I just turned to Rika… isn’t she great?

Sorry if I'm being bothersome with my questions. I'm so noob.  :cow:
It’s all cool Beecubed! It’s a great break from “real” non-IshiYoshi life (as if there is such a thing)…

more talk later... tru is going to work XD

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #448 on: November 08, 2009, 10:57:46 PM »
I've heard her call Yossie 'Yossie', but I don't remember if she's used anything else. She used to call her 'Hitomi-chan' when they first joined, but she stopped doing it because it was embarassing or something. :lol:

Yeah!! I remember have read that. They said in a radio program, in Chanchaka Charmy # 35 (2004.12.09), moreless in  00:30:40 xD

According a translation (sorry, I don't know who did it):

"Rika-chan~" "Hitomi-chan~" -- a listener ask them that, back in the days, they used to call each other "Rika-chan" "Hitomi-chan", so why now it's "Ishikawa" and "Yossie"? Rika says that she stopped calling her that since Yaguchi gave Yossie the nickname. And they try o call each other like in the old days, but it's just embarrassing.

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #449 on: November 08, 2009, 11:08:53 PM »
Well, this is certainly an entertaining spin on this thread.  I guess there are definitely good things to come out of H&A.   :twisted:

As one of the other very vocal IY fans on the board, my only comment to add is that from what I've noticed is that IY seems to be so "popular" because it seems to be the most "real" over the years.  Both R and Y have done things that showed they are a lot closer than what their public relationship seemed to be.

Yes, R wears her jealousy on her sleeve, but Y has shown a few genuine moments of intense R-focus herself.  A couple of examples off the top of my head:  (During the early Save the Princess - Yossy ep) Y's joking and probably jealousy fueled yelling at R for pretending to jump Yaguchi, or in 2003 when R is having a crying breakdown and Y seem to come out of nowhere to hug her from behind, despite claiming R is the one person in MM she wouldn't want as a girlfriend a few months before and afterwards.

It's not a simple thing to analyze, but that's also part of the fun, and also what makes it feel far more real.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 11:12:28 PM by Linna2040 »
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #450 on: November 09, 2009, 12:18:06 AM »
What does Yossie call Rika nowadays? I don't remember Yossie ever calling her "Ishikawa" recently. :?

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #451 on: November 09, 2009, 01:08:57 AM »
What does Yossie call Rika nowadays? I don't remember Yossie ever calling her "Ishikawa" recently. :?

I noticed that Yossi calls "Rika-chan" again.
In Young Town, 2009.10.24 (00:06:31)) she calls her "Ishikawa Rika-chan".
But, I don't know when it changed this. Maybe, since the two are in Ongaku Gatas  :?
Ishikawa calls "Yossi" yet, at least in public.

Does anyone know anything more about this?

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #452 on: November 09, 2009, 03:31:37 AM »
Yeah!! I remember have read that. They said in a radio program, in Chanchaka Charmy # 35 (2004.12.09), moreless in  00:30:40 xD

According a translation (sorry, I don't know who did it):

"Rika-chan~" "Hitomi-chan~" -- a listener ask them that, back in the days, they used to call each other "Rika-chan" "Hitomi-chan", so why now it's "Ishikawa" and "Yossie"? Rika says that she stopped calling her that since Yaguchi gave Yossie the nickname. And they try o call each other like in the old days, but it's just embarrassing.
as far as i recall, Rika-called Yossui 'Hitomi-chan' often in H!M but i think that's only to fit that kindergarten mood XD 'SENSEI~~!'

as a normally used nickname, as far as the public can see, i guess, rika hasn't used that in a while... unless someone can tell us otherwise~~

Well, this is certainly an entertaining spin on this thread.  I guess there are definitely good things to come out of H&A.   :twisted:
definitely, Linna... I be Priss XD

As one of the other very vocal IY fans on the board, my only comment to add is that from what I've noticed is that IY seems to be so "popular" because it seems to be the most "real" over the years.  Both R and Y have done things that showed they are a lot closer than what their public relationship seemed to be.
I smile at the truth and painful irony this contains...

Yes, R wears her jealousy on her sleeve, but Y has shown a few genuine moments of intense R-focus herself.  A couple of examples off the top of my head:  (During the early Save the Princess - Yossy ep) Y's joking and probably jealousy fueled yelling at R for pretending to jump Yaguchi, or in 2003 when R is having a crying breakdown and Y seem to come out of nowhere to hug her from behind, despite claiming R is the one person in MM she wouldn't want as a girlfriend a few months before and afterwards.
i don't think Yossui is the jealous type but she does have this way of looking at rika... like they understand each other without saying anything... FUTURE FASHION FUCK i could be over-reading but yeah...

when rika did that revenge-game on that crying-because-of-major-fail episode, the video editing people were our bestfriends... they didn't even do it on purpose XD ... for those who got the Rika Grad Special in H!M, DAMN IT'S THERE XD ...

due to some strange hotlinking shit going on in this comp, i can't post the pics... but it's here: http://1444hopeful.blogspot.com/2009/08/some-old-stuff-shame-on-you-tru.html

It's not a simple thing to analyze, but that's also part of the fun, and also what makes it feel far more real.
that's true especially since it's still progressing... and in real-time... while we discover ishiyoshi and dig through the past in videos and audioclips, they're still there, together (not necessarily in the romantic sense), doing more things for us to talk about... isn't that awesome?

kinda like a natural process between people unfolding right in front of us... it's fun comparing how they were and how they are now...

my :hipheart: beats for  :otomerika: :yossi:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #453 on: November 10, 2009, 12:26:42 AM »

ishiyoshi +gam maybe im reading into it too much but i think rika was the one that wanted aya to sing too

hmm whose hand is that? I also wonder if aya looked at miki or was looking behind to see yossie, which i doubt because it seemed kinda suprised at the end

edit: about the rika grad ep...man i love the rika monologues...i really wish they didnt get rid of charmy so fast...the other girls cant even match up to her on the news part.  I really hate Kamei with short hair =<.  Yossie owned that episode /no1
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 01:24:36 AM by Chibs »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #454 on: November 10, 2009, 03:12:03 AM »
^ lol her graduation episode was classic, she made it enjoyable for her and everybody else
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #455 on: November 10, 2009, 03:47:39 AM »
... I don't remember. XD I first started liking Yossie, then Rika, and because I paid a bunch of attention to Yossie, Rika was there a lot, so I began to like the two of them together. I don't really remember becoming an IshiYoshi fan, though. ^^; I just remember liking them together, but I don't remember when. :ph43r:

Thanks for your answers to my questions, Naomi  :heart:
It's funny how a lot of you guys were interested in Yossie first.. and because of Rika always being around her, you then began to notice both (IshiYoshi <3). Hehhee... it was the other way around for me. xD

Well, first, I hope that you, guys, excuse my english.
But, I don't leave a opportunity for posting this.

I read previous post of Beecubed. And I found similar stuff in other chapter of haromoni. In fact, in certain chapter with Yomiki moment.

Well... I don't know if there is something... but, It's very amused to watch as sometimes Ishikawa seems to be jealous x3

I would like to known do you think about this episode

And seriously, Sorry for my english.... :sweatdrop:

Wow... thanks for the input, Miki!!!!  :wub: What episode are those pics from, anyway?! Must download and see for myself!!!
And you should really stop worrying about your English! It's perfectly understandable. Please speak up more and add to the lovin'  :otomerika: :yossi:
But looking at those pics and reading your comments, I can definitely see where you're coming from. Rika does seem to be subconsciously mirroring the closeness of Yomiki.. and Yossie doesn't look 100% comfortable with Miki (I've noticed that with a few things...). Waaah, the two of them should just get married already!!!

IshiYoshi is Love

:otomerika: :yossi: (DUUUHHHH)  ;)

Rika for some time didn’t have a… fixed nickname for yossui… sometimes it’s Yossui or Yocchan those are used for most of there televised/filmed/released interactions… Hi-chan is rather ‘important’ here… cuz (I forgot where I got this) it’s what Yossui’s mom calls her… but rika called her that a couple of times and as far as I remember, only in backstage things… so it’s possible that she’s consciously hiding that from the rest of the world… so… …  if you’re not confused enough… dun dun dun… XD

That's what I thought! If Rika's been caught using 'Hi-chan' only during backstage things, it does really feel to me that the nickname is what she uses when they can be completely themselves. Thanks, Tru  :thumbsup

OG musume… I think with Kemeko and Mari… and like what Naomi said… YAM had always been like one of the most solid cliques while they were all in H!P… and it was… suspicious…. that they ‘added’ Rika to their group… but yeah, even before the ‘addition’ they have, at the very least on, one occasion had an overnight kind of party with details hard to talk about like this XD but yeah… in the more recent (but not so recent reports), when Ayaka OR Mai hung out with Yossui, but Rika’s always there… AND SHE’S THE NEW MEMBER XD

They hang out with each other the most XD

Gotcha  :thumbsup
What about the other members? Do Makoto, Miki, Konno, Ai, Reina etc.. do any of them hang out with IshiYoshi behind the scenes? Or only during special occasions? This, I have no idea about either.. *scratches head*

if OTP is what I think it is (which isn’t much cuz I have no idea)

OTP: One true pair  :twothumbs

Kanagawa and Saitama aren’t too far from Tokyo (south and north of Tokyo, respectively)… depending on which city you’re at… I’ve been talking with some of my students from Kanagawa and Saitama and they say, it might take them an hour or two by train for either prefectures…

Woooo, that's good enough for me!  :heart:

I learned of them almost right after discovering MM… like it stands out so much, it’s impossible not to see XD
Before, I thought Yossui was uber cool, especially when she’s with Rika… so I was like ‘zOMG Yossui is soooo awesome and Rika’s there!’ XD … then somehow, with the involuntary ‘help’ of some people, I just turned to Rika… isn’t she great?

Can I ask how long ago you first liked them, then??
Yossie is the EPITOME of uber cool. Everytime I see her, she just radiates this 'cool' vibe that no other MM member has ever had. I'm already gay for Yossie  :inlove: hahahaa...  :yossi:
I actually liked Rika first.. and when I looked up info on her and found out that she was very buddy-buddy with a certain Hitomi, I was interested. Rika's not the kind of girl I would admire, mind you... normally girls with that kind of voice and show-off personality irritates the shizzles out of me, but Rika had the opposite effect for some odd reason *scratches head* Whatever it is, she's special!!!!!  :otomerika:

Another thing, Tru.. I finally sat down and copied and pasted your whole fanfic!!!  :cow: It took two days coz I had to find the actual updates  :nervous
Going through the thread, it felt like you were a bit of a sporadic updater.. ^__^ But I'm so excited to read it now.. it's the most popular fic here, if I'm not mistaken! Wooooot wooooot.  :love:

As one of the other very vocal IY fans on the board, my only comment to add is that from what I've noticed is that IY seems to be so "popular" because it seems to be the most "real" over the years.  Both R and Y have done things that showed they are a lot closer than what their public relationship seemed to be.

Yes, R wears her jealousy on her sleeve, but Y has shown a few genuine moments of intense R-focus herself.  A couple of examples off the top of my head:  (During the early Save the Princess - Yossy ep) Y's joking and probably jealousy fueled yelling at R for pretending to jump Yaguchi, or in 2003 when R is having a crying breakdown and Y seem to come out of nowhere to hug her from behind, despite claiming R is the one person in MM she wouldn't want as a girlfriend a few months before and afterwards.

That's for your comment, Linna. I hadn't seen that Save the Princess IshiYoshi moment yet, so when I looked it up....  :inlove:
You're right.
I think IshiYoshi is the most believable OTP I've ever adored. There's just no DENYING the chemistry between them. Before this, I was a YaMasami fan (Yamapi x Masami from Proposal Daisakusen the drama). While they DID seem to have a lot of chemistry, IshiYoshi go back 10 years and there's SOOO many concrete things to analyse, look at, go crazy over. I'm totally hooked on this OTP.

---

Thanks guys for all your insight and remarks!!! I had a bit of an IshiYoshi high going through the last couple of posts...

And I'm sure I'll have more questions in due time... but just one for now..

I was graphicking IshiYoshi the other day, when my brother went by and called me a 'lesbian....'

SO.

Loving IshiYoshi to this extent... does it make a girl.. 'gay'?
Well I have nothing against homosexuality (OBVIOUSLY), but I wouldn't consider myself gay. I've liked boys all my life. It does seem however, that when it comes to admiring celebrities, I tend to lean towards admiring females more.. (though my last obsession was with Yamashita Tomohisa  :wub:).
I have the feeling that if a guy was crazy in love with a boy-boy couple, he'd be deemed gay in an instant... but you know, a girl can hold another girl's hand without being labelled like that.

Anyways, that's all for now.

CHEERS  :heart:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #456 on: November 10, 2009, 06:50:49 AM »

Thanks for your answers to my questions, Naomi  :heart:
It's funny how a lot of you guys were interested in Yossie first.. and because of Rika always being around her, you then began to notice both (IshiYoshi <3). Hehhee... it was the other way around for me. xD

I was introduced to MM by the Joshi Monogatari, so I got introduced to all of them, but the ones that stuck in my mind was Rika, Miki and Kamei.  I loved Kamei's part.  I did like yossie's too but I guess Rika stood out for me more.  And I got to Ishiyoshi through her.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #457 on: November 10, 2009, 01:05:46 PM »
IshiYoshi is Love

:otomerika: :yossi: (DUUUHHHH)  ;)
* tru_harmony pats Beecubed

That's what I thought! If Rika's been caught using 'Hi-chan' only during backstage things, it does really feel to me that the nickname is what she uses when they can be completely themselves. Thanks, Tru  :thumbsup
I also think that she really tries to avoid calling her Hi-chan on cam… for what reason… I don’t know~~

Gotcha  :thumbsup
What about the other members? Do Makoto, Miki, Konno, Ai, Reina etc.. do any of them hang out with IshiYoshi behind the scenes? Or only during special occasions? This, I have no idea about either.. *scratches head*

Hmm… I know they stay in touch… dunno if they still get to hang out though… I imagine that they’re all pretty busy and that they only really see each other when they do work together…
* tru_harmony scratches head too

Can I ask how long ago you first liked them, then??
Long enough for me to forget what kind of life I had before I learned of them (this is for real) … like I’ve lost all sense of “real” life XD

Yossie is the EPITOME of uber cool. Everytime I see her, she just radiates this 'cool' vibe that no other MM member has ever had. I'm already gay for Yossie  :inlove: hahahaa...  :yossi:
I actually liked Rika first.. and when I looked up info on her and found out that she was very buddy-buddy with a certain Hitomi, I was interested. Rika's not the kind of girl I would admire, mind you... normally girls with that kind of voice and show-off personality irritates the shizzles out of me, but Rika had the opposite effect for some odd reason *scratches head* Whatever it is, she's special!!!!!  :otomerika:

Yeah, Rika pwns :otomerika:

Another thing, Tru.. I finally sat down and copied and pasted your whole fanfic!!!  :cow: It took two days coz I had to find the actual updates  :nervous
Going through the thread, it felt like you were a bit of a sporadic updater.. ^__^ But I'm so excited to read it now.. it's the most popular fic here, if I'm not mistaken! Wooooot wooooot.  :love:

Holy cow!!!! :cow: even I have never done that XD I don’t even have a complete copy of that thing XD

lol… btw, what do you mean by sporadic? Is it by updating frequency or update content?

---
Thanks guys for all your insight and remarks!!! I had a bit of an IshiYoshi high going through the last couple of posts... 
I’ve been getting a high too, from answering your questions… it’s been a while since I talked to anyone about IshiYoshi this much… people don’t like talking on forums much… so thanks for kinda reviving this thread…

I was graphicking IshiYoshi the other day, when my brother went by and called me a 'lesbian....'
Lol, I get that from my sister a lot… the difference between you and me is that… well, I really am XD

SO…

Loving IshiYoshi to this extent... does it make a girl.. 'gay'?
I personally don’t think so… liking something doesn’t make you anything else but what you already are… I don’t want to make it sound all philosophical and shizz cuz well, it’s too long and I’m too lazy… but yeah… you like ishiyoshi to that extent because you are you… that’s all there is to it…

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #458 on: November 10, 2009, 02:55:15 PM »
What episode are those pics from, anyway?! Must download and see for myself!!!

H!M #204 (2004.04.04)

I'll try posting more....  :sweatdrop: I'll try! x3

Offline SatouSei13

« Reply #459 on: November 11, 2009, 05:10:47 PM »
Hi!  :D

Ok...as usual I'm late but anyway, about what does Rika call Yossie...I might be wrong but, in this video, it sounded like she said Hi-chan to me  :P

backstage

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Nemureru Mori no Oojisama ~haru, natsu, aki, fuyu~