JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Karabinka

Author Topic: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 17 - MiyaSaki) *Updated 03/30/2012*  (Read 17001 times)

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
I've said earlier right? I got a new idea for a new fic and here it is! ^_^
I made a video for it, since I got inspired doing one when I saw indigo's vid for YajiUme... XD
So btw, here is the link for the video [noembed]Hoping for Chance [SakiMiya Fic][/noembed] *I just uploaded it so maybe its not in a better quality*

Chapter 1

“Saki,” the familiar voice echoed in my head, “Saki,” it called again. Where could it be coming from? I looked around, trying to find the person who was calling me. I looked, and looked, but the only thing I could see was darkness. I ran front, back, left and right, but no sign of light and the person who was calling me.

I stopped running, getting ready to feel the pain from my feet, but it didn’t come. “Saki...” It called again, to the right. I ran again, hoping that I would see the person calling me. Why do I keep on running after this unknown voice? Why isn’t there any light? A lot of questions came filling my head, “Saki,” the voice called again, and now it’s coming from where I came. I quickly changed my direction and ran back to where I came.

“Please! Let me see you!” I shouted, trying to beg the voice to stop in one place, “Saki,” to the left, so I ran to that direction, “Saki,” forward, “Saki,” right, “Saki,” left, “Saki… Saki… Saki…” My ears can’t figure out where it was coming from, it was too many at a time, “Saki…Saki… Saki…” The voice called again, I stopped, trying to identify where the real source is. I opened my eyes and ran forward, believing that this is where the voice was coming from.

I kept running and running, until my feet started to become heavy, I can’t hardly see, my world is spinning, I need to stop but my feet won’t let me. I started to gasp for air as my feet got harder to lift. My eyes kept closing on me as it tries to get the dizziness away.

“Saki,” the voice called again, I tried to look for the person, as the echoes faded.

“Where are you? Miyabi! Please let me see you!” I pleaded, as I get to realize who owns the voice. Why is Miyabi calling me? Did something happen between her and Risako?
A flash of blinding light spread across the darkness. Covering my eyes, I tripped on a rock, and fell forward. I let myself fall, not even trying to brace myself, Miya… please catch me… I know it would be impossible for her to come and catch me as I wished, but it’s worth a try.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact, I guess she isn’t coming… tears came falling down from my cheeks, have I been crying for sometime now? I asked myself, not knowing that I started to cry when I realized who owned the voice.

I waited a few more seconds, but the impact didn’t come, but I feel warmth on my whole body. Could it be? Could it be that Miyabi came and catch me? I opened my eyes, and there I saw an arm that I’m familiar with, I looked up quickly, telling myself that it's Miyabi, Miyabi came to catch me, she came to get me out of this.

I stared at the face of my catcher; more tears came falling down, as I hugged her. She held me tighter and whispered, “I kept calling you, but you didn’t respond. What if something happened to you? I’ll regret it for the rest of my life.”

I held her tighter, as I buried my face on her arms, “Please, stay with me forever. Don’t leave me anymore.”

That precious moment faded, as I woke up with sweat all over my body. I sat up, disappointed, disheartened and crying, as I realized it was only a dream, and me being with Miyabi, is still a dream I could never reach.

I kept crying, until my mom opened the door, as she heard me from the adjacent room. Without any questions, she held me in her arms and stayed beside me until it was already time for me to get ready for school and for her to cook breakfast.

I went to the bathroom and splashed my face with water, “I guess I should stop crying now, or else Momo will get worried,” I got myself ready and went down to eat breakfast.

I finished eating breakfast when the doorbell rang. It must be Momo. I quickly put on my shoes as my mom reminded me of things I should remember when I go out of the house, “Don’t talk to strangers. Watch where you are going. Take care in crossing the street. Be aware of the people around you, they might be bad guys…” She could go on and on and on, but I knew she is just worried about me, “Hai! I will. I’m leaving!” I yelled back, so she could hear it in the kitchen, “Take care!” I heard her  as I was closing the door.

I was taking my keys off the lock when someone jumped on me into a hug, “Good morning!” I heard her say after kissing me on the cheek. “Good morning, Momo.”

She let go of me, and as I turned to look at her, her smile instantly faded, “Did you cry again Saki?” I was caught off guard and I kept silent, trying to find the words I should use to tell her.

Looking at her worried eyes, it became hard to think of ways not to tell her, “Yes, I did.” Crap! Why do I have to be so truthful when I see those eyes?

I can see she became more worried as she cupped my left cheek, “Don’t worry Momo, it was just a bad dream.”
She stared at me and I can’t stand those worried eyes. She looked at my lips as she leaned closer and kissed me. Not wanting her to worry anymore, I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer, as I kissed her back.

A knock from the window surprised us, “Saki! You’ll be late!” My mom shouted as she opened the window and waved at Momoko, “Good morning Momo-chan! You two better get going, and when Saki made you late for your class, just tell me and I’ll punish her.” My mom was so kind to Momo, maybe because of her undying charm to make people like her, the charm that also Risako has.

“Saki! Get going already!” I snapped out of my thoughts and was dragged by Momo to the streets.

We walked by our usual path to school, now that Momo also attends my school, it wouldn’t be hard for her to find me, and pounces on me every now and then. I giggled at the thought that made Momo curious.

“What’s so funny?” She asked, making her cute irresistible smile, “I was just thinking about you, pouncing on me every now and then, since we now go to the same school.”
Her face turned red as she squeezed my hand, and walked closer to me. Noticing her blush a few times before, I see this blush as something cuter than the former ones. I gave her a peck on her cheek, which made her face turn redder.

I leaned forward, my lips near her ears, as she can feel me breath, “You look so cute when you blush, Momo-chan.” I backed away, smiling at her, but she kept her head forward, still trying to stop herself from blushing, which I knew it wouldn’t stop until we get to school.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 04:18:14 AM by panickofpain »

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 1 ~ Saki/Momo) *Updated 4/14*
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 08:24:47 AM »
captain momo miya risako ......

the video makes me feel sad ....

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 1 ~ Saki/Miya) *Updated 4/14*
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 06:10:28 PM »
Hoping for Chance
Chapter 2

We continued to walk, people staring at us. Momo still couldn’t contain her blush as she now finds out that people were staring at us. It’s not that we were new in the place, they see us everyday, walking towards school, but this time, it was different, Momo and I were holding hands, which came different to them. It was a year ago that we started to walk this path together, but at that time, we were just close friends.

I looked at Momo, smiling as I gently pulled her closer. Maybe I wanted to tell the people around us that things change, we changed. I squeezed her hand as she smiled shyly at me.

This girl, this girl I’m holding. This girl I fell in love with, loved someone else a year ago, like me. I ket my eyes glued at her but was surprised, as she quickly pulled me to the side, “That was close. You should be looking at where you’re walking. You almost hit the lamp post.” I what? I nearly get myself embarrassed in front of so many people. I snapped back to reality as Momo held my hand and looked at me with those worried eyes, again. I managed to smile, but Momo felt I was forcing myself. I shrugged before getting her bag as I placed it beside my bag, wanting to let me carry her things as we walk to school.

Why didn’t I think of that earlier? I asked myself, letting out a sigh.

Momo, still looking at me worriedly, I gently tilted her chin upward, I looked at her eyes, those eyes that made me curious on how much she cares for me, I leaned in closer, my lips near hers, did she really moved on from Chisato? I could see her slowly closing her eyes, as I pressed my lips unto hers.

I slowly let go, examining her face as she opened her eyes, was it that easy for her to move on? I smiled at her, nudging the bags into place before I took her hand and we continued to walk. She walked more closer than before, our fingers intertwined, finally, her worried look went away, and all I can see is her gentle, care-free and beautiful face.

We finally arrived in school; we went to our lockers to place the things we don’t need. I could feel, people staring at us, I’m not bothered by it. I looked at Momo, I’m just afraid she might.

***Momoko’s POV***

What a great looking school, the colors are soothing to the eyes. My eyes, lingered at every detail I can see. What could I say, I’ve been walking with Saki to school since last year, but I didn’t really know what her school looks like. This is just the second time I’ve gone to this school, I looked at our hands before looking at her, and from now on, I’ll be coming to this school with the one I cherish the most.

I walked inside, holding Saki’s hand tightly as we went straight to our lockers. She carefully slid off my bag from her shoulder and handed it to me. I smiled at her nervously, as I saw two girls in the corner of my eyes, talking to each other, as they were staring at us. What could they be saying? I shrugged, turning my back to the girls, as I open my locker. I was placing my things neatly and organized when I felt more people staring at us, particularly at me. I was getting nervous, my heart racing. Why am I getting nervous? Being the center of attention is one of the things I loved, but being that now, feels so different. I took a peek at the girl beside me, who was busy fixing her things in the locker, but ever since she we started to date, and eventually became lovers, I didn’t care to be given more attention. I just wanted one person’s full attention focused on me.[/B] Realizing I was staring at her and that more girls keep talking behind us, I looked back at my nearly finished locker.

“She looks too cute!” one of the girls behind exclaimed as I can feel her stare.

“Tsugunaga Momoko!” another one yelled, but it came from my right.

“Why is she with Shimizu-sama?” one said from the left. Why am I with her? Disregarding that I am her girlfriend, I go to school here too you know, can’t you see the uniform?

“You are so clueless! They’re from Berryz Koubou, of course they’ll be together.”

My feet slightly trembled as I heard their comments, why don’t they just go attend their own business and let me enjoy being alone with Saki before class starts. I wanted to look at Saki, just to see if she feels what I’m feeling, I started to move my head when I heard another comment.

“I still believe they are dating!”

I blushed, and my trembling became worse, I looked back inside my locker, avoiding Saki’s gaze as I hear her locker close. Slowly closing mine, I forgot I haven’t closed my bag, as I heard something hit the floor. The halls became quiet, too quiet, it’s as if no one else was there, only Saki and me. I didn’t look down. I didn’t know what to do. The girls who were talking about us earlier went quiet. I can feel them staring, but this time, it felt different. I finally got the courage to look. They didn’t seem to realize that I was glancing at them. They seemed like they were distracted, but what? I followed their gaze, as I looked down. Saki was there, kneeling, picking up what fell from my bag. She stands up and handed it to me. It was a cute hello kitty pencil case, the one she gave me on my birthday last year.

“T-thank you…” I whispered, taking my pencil case, carefully putting it in my bag. I can still feel the stare of the others as some of them start to talk again. Momo, control yourself. Don’t let their comments bother you. Just stick with Saki, and you’ll be fine.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone held my hand. I looked at my hand, my eyes tracing where the other came from, standing in front of me, was Saki. Her expression looking a bit sad as I looked into her eyes. She’s worried…

***Saki’s POV***

Too late, she’s nervous. I held her hand, and she looked at me, “It’s going to be okay.” I looked at her, feeling so worried. She looked like she was going to run. I let out a smile, trying to make her calm down, re-assuring her that everything is okay. We stared at each other for a while, when she finally smiled.

I started to walk and she followed. I heard some still saying things about us, why don’t you guys just quit it! You’re scaring my girl! I wanted to tell them, but before I could, Momo squeezed my hand, stopping me. It’s like she knew what was coming, and she stops it before it comes out of hand. I looked at her, but she kept looking down, will she be fine?

Finally gathered some distance, she finally loosened up. She looked back at me and smiling sweetly. I can’t get enough of that smile. I smiled back, pulling her closer as we walked nearer to her class.

People kept pulling aside as we walk at the middle of the corridors. Finally coming to a stop in front of her classroom, I reached out and held her in my arms, as she also held me tight. I bid her goodbye, but she wanted to see me off. Agreeing to what she wanted, I turned to my left. I was about to move when…I saw her.

I was rooted in where I stand. I waited for her to walk closer. Will I greet her? Or will I run?

This is something I was trying to avoid. I stared at her, examining her features, it seems nonhing has changed, except her hair is long again. I can’t get myself to stop staring. She’s coming closer. I felt my heart beating faster than it was when I saw her. I could feel my face turn a little red. Why can’t I just forget about how I feel? Why can’t I be like Momo? She moved on from Chisato, but here I am, still can't forget all about it. She keeps on getting closer, a few meters to be exact.

I was still staring at her, and I think she noticed, since she looked my way, smiling. My heart went ballistic. The shade of red in my face became redder. Stop it Saki! Forget about it. You knew from the start that you can’t compete with Risako. You tried, but you failed. With that in mind, I finally snapped out of it, I got myself to look away. It’s no use. She’s coming this way. I started to panic, but before she could reach me, I fled out of the scene.

Why can't I just forget? Why can't I just forget how I feel for her? Tears started to form on my eyes, but I tried to stop it, class will start soon and I don't want to come to class looking wasted.

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 2 ~ Momo/Saki/Miya/Rii) *Updated 4/16*
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 06:35:01 PM »
captain keep thinking of Miya .... almost hit the lamp post lol ... Chisa !? ... Momo/Chisa !? ...interesting .... LOL

Nervous Momo ....

captain is still thinking of Miya....

Miya shows up + captain is shocked & nervous = captain run away ....

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 06:39:18 PM »
^ yeah... Momo/Chisa.. when I was watching the anniversary video of Berryz, *they were all so cute! :heart:* , I always see Chisato trying to take Momo's attention... and she clings to Momo a lot... so that's when the idea come for Momo/Chisa..  :yep:

Here are some gifs for that..  XD
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 09:30:56 PM by panickofpain »

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 04:49:46 AM »
Shimizu-sama!   :wriggly:

Nice pairing there, Momo/Chisa moments are :heart: Chisa is the knight on the white horse for Momo :lol:

Forgot to say, those gifs are really cute  :k-inlove:

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 04:56:50 AM »
^ lol! I love Shimizu-sama!  :inlove: :heart:
there are more Chisa/Momo moments in their anniversary DVD...
but these gifs are the recent ones, since its from 2009 winter concerts. ^_^

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 02:49:31 PM »
I feel guilty... :cry:  I'm supposed to do an update for Torn in Two... but I ended up doing it for Hoping for Chance... :sweatdrop:
Torn in Two... I promise! I'll update you soon!  :yep:

Chapter 3

“Saki…” I whispered as I watched her leave. I sighed, turning my gaze to the girl who scared her off.

“Momo-chan!” the girl greeted as she hugged me tight, “How are you?”

I tapped her back, as she hugged me, “I’m great. Never been better.” I lied. Well, it is true but the feeling of saying it, felt like a lie. She leaned on the door as we talked for a while, trying to inform ourselves of what happened these past few months.

Yes, it’s been months since I last saw Miyabi. Well, maybe all Berryz members haven’t seen each other for months. The last time we were all together was on Airi’s birthday, and we haven’t hang–out as a group after that, but everyone takes time to talk on the phone or mail each other.

“Congratulations for transferring here,” she exclaimed, hugging me tight, again.

“Mi-ya… I – ca-n’t… br-e-a-th…” I tried to say it clearly, but her bear hug made it difficult. She quickly let’s go, giggling at me as I gasp for air. I glared at her, but she laughed, making me look down as people started to take a peek from inside. I leaned on the door behind me, waiting for her to finish.

“Momo-chan! Why are you turning pink? You’re blushing!” She teased, giving out a smirk before continuing her endless laughter. I’m turning pink? What? I took out my small mirror and examined my face. She kept quiet for a while, but I can see she was trying to hold her laughter. I was turning pink, but I can’t really tell which made me. Is it because of her laughing at me? Is it because I was turning pink? Or is it because I took out my mirror just to see my face? Okay, that was pretty embarrassing, but I need to see if I was really pink.

She couldn’t contain her laughter as she let it all out, making people walking by stare at us. Go and laugh you’re heart out! I yelled inside my mind, turning my gaze to the floor, as Saki came popping in my head. I smiled as I tried to recall our walk to school. I kept smiling, and I think Miyabi noticed as she bent down, looking at my face, “You’re smiling with no reason Momo-chan!”

I stood straight as she gave me that smirk. That smirk that makes her cute. I hate it. My smile faded, glaring at her, as she looked at me amused, “You’re too cute Momo-chan!”

Her smirk didn’t leave, why don’t you just stop making that? I hate it. I hate seeing it. When she does it again, I'll tie her down and cover her mouth with duct tape. I looked down, shaking my head, trying to forget about the reason why I hated it.

I looked back at her, her smirk, gone, but that didn’t stop me from remembering. Saki… Saki loved that smirk… that’s not all she loved about Miyabi, she loves her hair, her smile, her face, and Saki loved everything about her.

That’s what I hate about myself. I can’t forget anything when it comes down to Saki and Miyabi. I looked away, avoiding Miyabi’s gaze as she said her goodbye. When she was finally gone, I slowly entered the room, ignoring everyone inside. I took the vacant seat beside the window. I fixed my things and myself as soon as I got comfortable on my seat. I should stop thinking about it too much. I put my books under my desk and my pencil case on top.

I should really forget about how Saki really loved Miyabi before. She’s mine now, and I’m hers. Nothings going to change that now not even Miyabi. Miyabi’s with Risako, and they have been dating a few months now. Knowing Saki, she won’t get herself involved anymore. She moved on. Staring at the sky, I remembered Saki running away as Miyabi was walking towards us. She moved on… right?

***After school***

I need to hurry! I shoved my things inside my bag, not even bothered on how it looked when I closed it. I don’t have time to pack it all up neatly, I just need to get out of here as soon as, now! I ran through the corridors, evading the people in front of me. If Risako gets mad at me, I’ll blame everything on my hardheaded science teacher. She wouldn’t let me do the easiest way to balance a chemical formula. She made me do it three times.

I finally reached the gate of the school, finding Risako leaning on the wall, holding her phone. I quickened my pace as walked to her, “Risako, I’m sorry.”

She glared at me with a pout. She always looked cute, even if she is pouting. Too late, she’s mad at me. I reached out for her hand, “I’m sorry for being late, the teacher won’t let me go until I do the long method in chemistry.” Her glare vanished, but she was still pouting, “I mean, why would they teach you the shortcut when they make you do the long way? What’s the sense of teaching the shortcut?”

I kept explaining myself until she laughed, “What’s so funny?” I asked, getting a little bit irritated, “I just found you cute when you keep explaining, even though I already got what you’re saying.” She giggled, and I was dumbfounded, I can’t believe she already got what I was saying and I keep explaining. I sound stupid as I try to rephrase my words to make her understand it more.

She giggled some more before leaning in, closing the gap between us. Again, I was caught off guard as she did earlier, but I can’t resist. I wrapped my arms on her waist, pulling her close as I kiss her back. So what if people see? There isn’t a day that no one kissed in front of the gates. It’s just that this time, it was Risako and Me. We stayed there, lip locked, until someone greeted us. We let go of each other, as we stared at the person who disturbed us.

“What’s this we’ve seen?” the girl threatened with a teasing tone, “Why do you have to disturb us Momo?” I sighed, as she just let out her undying cute smile, the thing that makes her get away with things. I know that charm, I tried not to get sucked in to that smile, and I was doing great, “That’s okay, right Miya? It’s better for her and Captain to see than others.” When it is the first time I’m fighting this girl’s charm, you have to get sucked in? I buried my face on my hands, when I remembered she mentioned Captain. I looked at the one standing beside Momo and it turns out, it really is Captain! I thought I was seeing things when I saw her outside of Momo’s classroom.

I opened my mouth and was going to greet her, but her expression made me stop. She doesn’t look sad, but she doesn’t look happy either. Her eyes, constantly looking at us but after sometime, she looks at the streets. Is she uncomfortable? Cause she looks like it. She fidgeted as our gaze met, but the others didn’t seem to notice, as she let out a smile. I tried to look for a flaw in her smile, but there seemed none. Is she really okay?

“Hi Captain! How have you been?” I finally uttered, “I’m fine Miya-chan. How about…you?” I heard her stutter as she cleared her throat, I smiled at her, as she also did, but it worried me somehow, “I’m great!” I wanted to say more, but her eyes distracted me. As I stare on them, they were trying shout something, I just can’t hear it, “Are you sure you’re fine?” I tried my luck if she’ll tell, “Yeah, I’m sure.”

Nothing more? She won’t say anything more? For so long we haven't seen each other, that's all you'll say? I keep nagging myself as I see Saki turning her gaze to the streets again, “We’ll be going then.” Momo bid goodbye, and so does Captain.

I kept on staring at her; there is something wrong…I can feel it. I kept on staring until they turned at the other end of the walk. I need to know…

I felt a tug on my uniform, snapping me from my thoughts, “Let’s go.” Ah, Risako’s smile, it made me stop worrying about Captain. I turned to the direction where Momo and Captain walked as I promised myself, I’ll stop worrying, for now. I turned back to Risako, who was still smiling at me, “Okay,” I held her hand, as we turned to face the other direction, and started to walk.

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 03:01:42 PM »
ahh... it's complicated lol

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 3 ~ Momo/Saki/Miya/Rii) *Updated 4/16*
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 03:12:52 PM »
sooo.. I was wondering... how was the chapters in this fic? boring? fun? interesting? what?
Just want you guys to comment more...  XD
but I'm not forcing..  XD

@kosu: life is complicated...  8)

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 3 ~ Momo/Saki/Miya/Rii) *Updated 4/16*
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 06:02:28 AM »
I'm sorry!!! I will update Torn in Two later...  :banghead:

Hoping for Chance
Chapter 4

“Good afternoon, are you ready to order?” a middle-aged man asked us, as he was reaching out for his checklist of the menu. I looked at the menu again before turning to Risako, “What will you have?”

“I already ordered.” What? She did? When? “Oh… okay… so… where’s the waiter?”

“He already gave our order to the cook.”

“Ah, I see. Then, I’ll just… What? OUR order?” How can it be our order? I haven’t said anything to the guy. I looked at Risako, confused, but she was smiling, maybe she ordered for the two of us, since she knows I take a long time choosing.

“Yes, I already picked something for you. If I don’t, it’ll take you thirty minutes to choose between 2-3 meals. Then, another thirty minutes to choose between those.” I don’t take that long. It might just feel like that since you always order what you first see in the menu.

“Fine, fine,” now I wonder what she ordered for me.

As we wait for our food, Risako was checking her notebook, to see if she has any homework to do later. I on the other hand, was just playing with the tissue on the table. I reached in my bag for my pencil case, which was hard to find since my books were a mess inside. Where is that pencil- aha! I finally got hold of it and pulled it out of my bag. I rummaged through the stacks of pen and pencils inside, I want to use a cute but simple inked pen.

Don’t I have any cute pen here? I gritted my teeth and finally, I found one. What? This is the only cute pen I have here? Upon taking it out of my pencil case, it made me curious, I haven’t seen this pen, nor did I ever use it. Why is it in my case?

Risako noticed I was staring at the pen with a weird face that made her giggle, “Miya, why are you staring at the pen like that?” I didn’t look at her but I responded, “I… I was just curious about this pen…” She giggled once again, covering her mouth with her hand, “What about that pen?”

“Its just that, I haven’t seen this before, I haven’t used it either…”

She was now laughing, “what? Don’t tell me you forgot?”

What? She knows about this pen? “What?” I asked in a puzzled tone, now staring at her as she laughed at my expression.

“Seriously Miya, you don’t remember?”

I became more puzzled, what was it that I don’t remember about the pen? I looked at the pen, and then at Risako, who was about to say something, when a voice interfered.

“Hey! We didn’t see you guys were here. Long time no see, right?” We looked at the person who just intervened. It was Maimi.

“Hi Maimi!” Risako greeted then she turned to the one beside Maimi, “Hi Erika!”

Erika sat down beside Risako, talking heartily with each other, saying embarrassing moments of Maimi and me. I didn’t want to listen, since I know I’ll just embarrass myself... again.

“So, how are you Miyabi?” I turned to Maimi who was smiling at me. Ack! Maimi? Smiling like an angel?

“I’m great, got what I wanted.” Her smile faded and turned to a smirk, trying to tell me I said something wrong.

“Are you sure you really got it?” She grinned. I was confused, what could she meant by that? I stopped to think, wait… does she mean that?

“I didn’t mean tha-“

“What’s this cute pen?”

Why didn’t you let me finish? “That? I don’t know…”

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“I don’t know. I just saw it in my pencil case.”

“Don’t tell me you forgot?”

What was this thing I forgot? Do all of them know and I’m the only one who forgot? Great Miyabi, you forgot about this pen and the reason behind it.

“What is it with this pen?” I asked sternly, trying to force Maimi to spill.

She sighed as she examines the pen, I guess she didn’t take the paper out, (Maimi…) its still there, (Maimi…) why didn’t you even look inside the pen? (Ma-i-mi!) There is a very important thing written in it. Maybe that’s the reason… Saki gave up...

“Maimi!” I called once again, but now she looked my way, “Why do you keep staring at that pen? Can’t you hear me calling you?”

“You did?”

“Yes! Four times to be exact!” I was irritated. I wanted to know about this pen, but every time someone was about to tell me, they get distracted. Why do I feel I’m missing something?

“Seriously, Miya! You don’t remember?”

My ear was tingling. I want to know about that pen, now!

“That’s just what Risako told me when you butted in.”

“Oh, really? Sorry.” She forced her laugh as she held the back of her neck, “Let’s see…”

She was staring at the pen again. I was about to yell at her again when she looked at me, “Saki gave this to you… She gave all of us one.”

“Saki…” I whispered, making Risako and Erika stop and turn to us. Maimi continued, “but each pen is different from the other. All of us, including Risako, we have already seen the message Saki wanted us to know…” She looked at Risako, who looked down, evading her gaze. She turned to me again, holding out the pen, telling me to take it, and I did.

“And it seems… you’re the only one who didn’t see it yet.” I stared at Maimi’s face, what could that message be? Why didn’t I see it before? Maimi smiled, but it looked forced. I wanted to ask more about this message. What is so important about this message? Why am I the only one who didn’t see it?

“We must be going now, your food will get cold if we stay and talk about this.” She took Erika’s hand, helping her up.

I can’t take it. I don’t want the conversation to end. There are still things I need to know, “Maimi!” She looked back at me, “How can I see this message?”

She was quiet, I can feel she wanted to tell me, but she was preventing it, “I’m sorry Miya, but you need to discover that on your own.” With that, she and Erika left the small shop, leaving me in a desperate mood to know about the message.

What could this message be? And why am I the only one who doesn’t know?

“Miya… Don’t think too much about what Maimi said. She just wants to make you feel guilty that you didn’t remember about that pen.”

“Captain gave me this pen, right? And she gave you one too…”

“Yes, but about the message Maimi was telling you. The message was that, Captain wanted you to be happy on your birthday. Since she did give you that on your birthday a year ago.”

I felt stupid, I let that Maimi toy with me. When all she wanted me to know is that? I’ll kill her for that. Just wait…

As soon as we finished eating, I walked Risako home. Nothing unusual on the way there like before, people kept asking for our autographs even if they know we can’t. Or like this one time, we saw Airi and Kanna kissing. It gives me goose bumps thinking about it.

Finally arriving at Risako’s house, she opened the gate and turned to me, “I’m sorry Miya, but my grandmother is here for a visit. She’s bringing this guy over to meet me…”

“Wait? A guy? Is he in there? Let me at him…” Risako stopped me from entering the house, “No, he is not here, but if my grandmother sees you, she’ll hurt you… It’ll take sometime before she gets used to me being with you.”

Is she saying excuses? “But…”

“I’m not going to cheat on you Miya… I know you’re getting worried…” I am worried!

“I’m actually going to tell my grandmother to stop bringing guys over. I’m really sorry Miya…” I’m lost. I don’t know what to say. Getting in contact with a boy will surely be a major problem. Risako’s still young, when she gets too fond of something, someone, she easily forgets me. But it’s a good thing she hasn’t done it again...

“Okay, I understand. You go and scare those guys out.” I tried to smile as I always do, but it ended up fake.

She hugged me, but I hugged her tighter. Will everything be okay?

I caressed her face, as she hold my hand and puts it down. Our gazes met, and I leaned in. Pressing mine to her soft, dreamy lips. I didn’t want to let go, the fear of her being caught by the guy’s charm, leading my world to crash. I took hold of her hip, pulling her body closer to mine, as I kissed her more. Please don’t let her get sucked in that guy’s charm… I kissed her neck, making her call my name a few times. Should I continue? I want to… but I feel someone staring at us. I went back to her lips, as the feeling of someone watching slowly creeping at my back. I kissed her more, making the creeping behind me get colder and colder, my hair standing, I can’t take it anymore. I let her go.

***At Miyabi’s room that evening***

I need to focus on this… I kept on twirling my pencil as I try to think on how to get the slope of the equation. I kept thinking, constantly switching positions every 10 seconds.

“Mou! I can’t remember!” I was doing the same equation before, at school, but so many things happened today, it kept distracting me.

First is that Risako is being set-up with an unknown guy, and I’m scared on what will happen. Risako shouldn’t let that guy get her… I trust her on this.

I finally got up and threw myself on the bed, turning for me to see the ceiling. [B]Second… What’s with Saki earlier? There must be something wrong… I must know what made act like that earlier…[/B]

I gritted my teeth as I remember the last reason that distracted me along with the two, lastly… I feel that Maimi was trying to tell me something… But Risako didn’t want me to know… I looked at the pen that Saki gave me. I examined it again, trying to see if I can see that message Maimi was saying earlier.

“Why can’t I see it?” I uttered as I put the pen down, thinking of Saki more, as the problem with Risako, faded.

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 4 ~ Momo/Saki/Miya/Rii) *Updated 4/17*
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 07:16:49 AM »
Miya being slow

Miya being baka lol

Maimi ~

Miya is baka LOL

Maimi ~~~

LOL Airi/Kanna XD

Risako's grandma keep setting her up !? :o :o :o (obachan, can I enlist ??)

MiyaRii  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Miyabi is baka lol

Miya thinking about captain ....

Miya forgot about Riiiiii

I'm sorry!!! I will update Torn in Two later...  :banghead:
.......... ok ...........

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 03:12:32 PM »
I suppose that Risako's grandmother is like Kei Yasuda, attacking everyone with her cane :lol: (besides, I always imagine Yasuda when I read the word "grandmother" :lol: )
YajiUme  :heart:

What's the message?  :?

Sorry, I didn't coment at time the other chapters, but you know me: I liked them too  :)
Momo&Saki is great!

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 05:35:41 AM »
.......... ok ...........
:sweatdrop:  sorry for that.. but I did update it, and right now, I'm currently writing chap5 for this...

(besides, I always imagine Yasuda when I read the word "grandmother"  )
:lol: now you made me also think of Kei when I see grandmother... :lol:
Sorry, I didn't coment at time the other chapters, but you know me: I liked them too 
Momo&Saki is great!
no problem.. ^_^

(btw, if I don't update Hoping for Chance by the end of the day, throw a brick at me... and when I don't update Torn in Two by tomorrow >> cause some people want it soon, and I need to write these ideas or I'll be stuck like what happened to me at chapter 6, throw me a brick also.. ^_^ )

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 11:37:25 AM »
I seriously don't want to be bricked!  ^^  so here is chapter 5.
Now I need to work on Chap 7 for Torn in Two..  :lol:

Hoping for Chance
Chapter 5

“c squared is equal to…” I whispered, as I write the true equation. Math has been, so far, my most hated subject, but even if I hated it, I always get the highest grade. I started to wonder if I really hate it, or I just can’t accept that I love math.

I finished answering the fourth question, one more to go! I took a small break, throwing my pencil beside the book, before looking at the girl beside me, “are you done with your homework?” She nodded, not taking her eyes from the photo album; my mother handed her earlier.

“I don’t know the reason why you kept on looking at those. Haven’t you seen that, about , three times already?” I sighed as I heard her giggling, “It’s fun to see Captain as a little kid. You look so cute!” She explained, turning to the first page, again.

“I do look cute. Cuter than you.” I teased as she hit me on the arm, “You’re mean!” she cried, before letting out a pout. I tried hard not to laugh, but seeing that cute expression, it made me burst. She looked back at the photo album, still pouting, as I can’t stop laughing, “I won’t talk to you anymore. You keep on teasing me.”

With that, my laugh faded, I held her arm, but she shoved it off, “Momo, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She glared at me, as she pushed my hand away, as I tried to hold her again, “You should have thought of that, before teasing me.”

I got her mad, but she didn’t leave my side. I finally tried the last resort I can think of, and I hope it will work, “Fine… Don’t talk to me then.” I took my pencil and looked at my book, trying to assure her that I am serious.

As I guessed, it didn’t work. She still hasn’t made contact with me after I said those. Maybe I should apologize again, but that will make me look foolish, as I agreed for her not to talk to me. I kept debating with myself as I want to apologize, but my other side won’t make me. I shook my head, trying to make me focus on the last number of my math homework. Let’s see…

I was busy solving the last problem, as I turned to Momo for a bit, seeing her scribbling on her notebook. Is this okay? I asked myself, still trying to think if I should be the first to give in. No… I’m always the first one to say sorry… I looked back at my book, but it was my fault… I kept thinking as I played with my eraser, when it slipped from my hand and it flew to the space between my leg and Momo’s.

“I’ll get that later…” I mumbled as I turned to my homework again, why does math make my life hard? I asked, now trying to get my eraser to erase my wrong answer. I kept on moving my hand down, between our legs to find it, as I stare at the numbers on the book. Where is that… I finally touched something, wait… this can’t be my eraser… I pinched it, “This is definitely not my eraser…” I was about to look back when Momo’s shade of red made my eyes stop at her. I stared at her for a while, not taking my hand off where I placed it, still wondering what I just grabbed.

“Momo, are you okay? You’re face is red…redder than a tomato.” I asked, seeing her face got redder. She was shaking, balling her fists, as she looked near to burst, “KYAAAAAAA~” She screamed, and I was shocked, taking back my hand.

She gave me a defiant glare, as she kneeled facing me, “what did I do?” I asked her, but all I got was silence. We stared at each other for a while, not knowing what the other was thinking, until she finally moved, pushing me with all her might, as I fell off the bed.

“Ow!” I cried, as I held my right arm that cushioned the fall, “What the! Momo!”

“You grabbed my butt!” I did what? “So? You’re my girlfriend. Its natural for me to hold your butt sometimes.” What the hell am I saying? This is the first time I touched Momo’s butt, she must have been surprised by it. She slid herself under the covers of my bed, as I sat on the floor, watching her squirming inside the covers, “I’m sorry, Momo. I was trying to get my eraser. I didn’t mean to hold your butt.” I tried explaining myself again, this is the second time today. One more and maybe I’ll get into her blacklist, and I don’t want that.

“Momo…” I called, but she didn’t answer, I guess I should leave her alone. Maybe later, it will be a good time to talk. I stood up, moving my books from the bed to my desk, as I sit down to finish the last problem. The room went quiet, as I focused on my homework, but I glance at Momo from time to time, checking out if she’s still breathing. I turned to my homework again, finally knowing the answer, as I write it down.

There! Finished! I sighed, closing the book after stretching my arms. Doing math problems sure gives me a headache. I turned to Momo, her head, now out of the covers. I slowly slid myself under the covers, thinking this is the right time to accompany her.

I lay down beside her, but she didn’t get close, she didn’t even hug me. I tried to get closer, but she ends up moving away. I gave up, if she hates me, so be it. I turned my back to her, as I kept on thinking of ways to fix the situation, “Saki…” Finally! She talked, “hmm?” I answered, going back to my former position.

“I get to talk with Miyabi before class started,” she took a peek at my face, studying my reaction, as I kept quiet, “She and Risako have been dating about six months now.” I looked at her, confused, “What? I thought they finished that stage three months ago…” my voice faded, not believing what Momo just said.

I gave up on Miyabi three months ago, after hearing from Risako that they were now lovers. Does that mean Risako lied to me? “Why do you think that?” Momo asked, giving a curious look as she turned to face me, “Well… I just thought they finished that stage, since they became closer and actually been kissing…” The last word I said made me freeze, remembering what we saw earlier in front of the school gates.

I waited for Momo to continue, but there were a slight pause before she did, “She gave that smirk you always loved…” I looked at her surprised, “what?” I asked, turning at my side to meet her gaze, “The smirk. The smirk you always loved…” I got upset, why would she bring that up again?

“Momo, that was the past. I don’t love that smirk anymore-” I paused, distracted by her eyes, those eyes that show sadness. She sat up, and so did I. She kept me locked at her stare, as I got worried as to what might happen to this discussion, “You know that you’re the only one I love now. I don’t like Miyabi anymore.” I reached out for her hand again, and this time she didn’t resist. I held her hand with both of mine, trying to comfort her, as I now try to reach out to hug her, "then why did you run away when you saw her?” I froze, this is what I was afraid of.

I put my hand down, not continuing to hug her, “I…” I can’t tell her I still have feelings for Miyabi, I just can’t, I tried to forget. I tried to forget all of it. It’s just that… I can’t.

I didn’t get to answer, and I didn’t, when I saw tears dropping from her cheeks, I reached out to wipe them, but she slapped my hand, “Why do you get restless when you’re with her? You thought I didn’t realize that when we saw her and Risako at the gates?” More tears came falling down, she was now breathing heavily, as I just sat there, feeling more stupid than before.

I didn’t want this, I didn’t want Momo to find out that I still like Miyabi. I… I am so selfish. I felt my tears starting to build up on my eyes, but I tried hard to stop them from falling. I keep staring at her, as she cried, I can’t move my hands, I can’t even say anything, “Do you still love her…Saki?” That last question struck me, it felt like a knife was pierced through my heart, twisting it as my heart ached so much. The tears I keep holding finally came down, giving me strength to lift my hands, holding both Momo’s cheeks, as I wipe her tears off, “Do you…?” She asked again, trying to get me to answer.

“I…” I started, but still, it didn’t come. She put my hands down, before she cupped my left cheek, making my tears fall more, “You still do…right?” I can’t stand it, I can’t look at her. I made her cry with the promise I broke. I promised three months ago, I’ll forget about Miyabi and start over with her… Why can’t I keep that promise?

She pulled her hand away, I was crying, I can’t stop it. I could also hear her cry, as I opened my eyes, seeing her curled up at the other side of the bed, leaning on the wall, her face resting on her knees. I can’t let this continue. I must do something. I know I messed up, but I need her… If she leaves… I… I don’t know what I’ll do… Miyabi already left me… and now, thinking about Momo leaving me…

I held her hand, pulling her to a hug, I held her tighter as her body touched mine. “I’m sorry Momo…” I whispered, finally having the courage to talk, I could feel my shirt getting wet, but I didn't mind, “Please stop crying…Momo…Please stop…” I started to cry again, holding her tighter, “I still like Miyabi…”

She tried to break free, pushing my body away from hers, “Momo…” She started to hit my chest, each hit getting stronger and painful, “I hate you!” She cried, not letting me get close as she continued to hit me.

Trying hard to stop her, I finally get to hold on to her hands, stopping her from striking me, as I forced her into a hug. She kept hitting me still, but I didn’t mind, I hurt her so much, it’s her time to hurt me. I waited for her to stop, before locking her against my chest, “I’m sorry Momo, but I can’t forget about her…” I can still hear her weeping, but I continued to explain, “Yes, I still like her…but…” I pulled back, looking at her, “What’s important now is…” I gently placed my hand under her chin, tilting it upward, as we finally stared at each other’s eyes, “What’s important now is…” I started to lean in, holding her chin, for her not to look away, “What’s important now, is that we’re together.”

I didn’t wait any further, I pressed my lips on hers, trying to let her know, that she’s more important now than Miyabi. I pulled back slightly, looking sincerely at her eyes, our lips still near touching, “I love you.” I pressed my lips unto hers again, but this time she kissed back, wrapping her arms around my neck, as I wrapped mine on her waist, as I pulled her closer. Even if I'm promising this again, since I broke the first one, I promise, I won't make my feelings for Miyabi hurt Momo... Ever again.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:40:11 AM by panickofpain »

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: Hoping for Chance (Chapter 5 ~ Momo/Saki/Miya/Rii) *Updated 4/19*
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 02:30:07 PM »
Great chapter!  :)

Wow, Saki the mathematic  :lol:

The discussion was  :O But the last kiss was great.  :wub:

Keep writing!

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 11:27:18 PM »
“This is definitely not my eraser…”

LOL  :lol:

:banghead: momo found out ........

ah life is complicated ..........

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 01:55:53 PM »
*bump*

Sorry to bump this thread but I need some suggestions for a group name...
It must be Japanese and has a reason behind it...  :lol:
I keep thinking but nothing has come up yet... :sweatdrop:

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2009, 04:42:43 PM »
I thought I won't be distrubed today, but it seems, people still kept on disturbing me..  <_<
and my Berryz PV playlist made me stop and watch all of it. (From Anata nashi to Dakishimete Dakishimete) :lol:

but, hopefully, I managed to finish Chapter 6!

------------------------

Hoping for Chance
Chapter 6

The suns light greeted me good morning, as its rays crept inside the dimly lit room; it’s already morning Momo. Time to get up. I slightly opened my eyes, as I peeked at the too familiar face in front of me, looking so peaceful. I let out a smile, as I gently caressed her cheek, not wanting to wake her up. I forgive you for last night and I know it’s hard for you to forget about her. I put my hand down, resting it on her chest, as she pulled me into a hug. I closed my eyes again as I cuddled closer, making myself comfortable, I’ll help you forget… I looked at her again, pressing my lips unto her cheek, because I only want you for myself…

I slowly slid myself out of the covers, stretching my arms, as I walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind. As I finished my morning routine in the bathroom, I went back to the room, stopping at the mirror near Saki’s desk, checking myself out. Momo, you look cute! I teased, moving my body sideways, admiring the curves and muscles of my body. I kept on smiling at myself, as I tried different poses. I was about to try another pose when someone wrapped her arms around my waist from behind, resting her head on my shoulder.

“Good morning,” she greeted as she smiled, I can see it from the mirror, “good morning,” I replied, slightly turning my body to the left, my face just a few centimeters from hers, “You look cute as always,” she whispered, making my cheeks grow red, before we kissed. I held her cheek, still kissing each other, as I turned myself to face her, wrapping her arms once again around my waist.

We stayed glued together; enjoying each kiss like it was our last when the phone suddenly rang. We stared at the phone, wondering who could be calling at a time like this. I looked at Saki, who looked at me disappointed, “I’ll be right back, I promise.” She kissed my forehead before turning her attention to the ringing phone.
Who could be calling? Who ever it is, they destroyed the beautiful time I’m having with Saki-chan.

I walked behind her, as I tried to listen on the conversation, hugging her from behind, “Yes, we’ll be there. Thank you for informing us.” I heard her say before putting the phone down, “Who is it?” I asked, staring at her while she faced me, “That was Takaya-san.” My face brightened as I heard her say our manager’s name, “Takaya-san? Really? What did she say?” I asked, slightly shaking her as my excitement took over.

“She wants us at HP today, around 10.” She answered, smiling at me as she also got excited, “Did she say why?” I asked again, jumping slightly, “She didn’t say anything, but it might be that our break is over.” She laughed, taking my hand and leading me out to the hallway.

It’s great to hear from Takaya-san again. I’m so excited! It’s been a year since we last came to HP and it’s also been a year since our 21st single came out. After that single, Tsunku announced that we’d be having a one-year break, to let us rest from the tight schedule we had for our 5th year anniversary. That’s why it has been so long since all of Berryz got together and spend time rehearsing, recording and filming.

***Breakfast***

When we entered the dining room, Saki’s mother was already fixing the table, “Ah! Good morning to the two of you. Sit down, I’ll be serving the food soon,” Saki pulled a chair from the table, letting me stand in front of it, before helping me sit down comfortably. There’s this one thing that people don’t see about Captain. She tends to do it almost every time, but they don’t seem to see it or they just ignore it. She has this quality of a man, well, not just like any man, but a gentleman. I don’t know the term when saying it to a girl, but I like how the word fits her.

She looked at me, smiling like prince, as she held my hand, giving a gentle kiss on it. I could feel my heart beating fast, my cheeks growing red. She started to lean in. I can’t wait for her lips to touch mine, “Saki! You’re spoiling breakfast.” Her mother shouted as she placed the food on the table. Hearing her mother shout, wanted me to look away from her, but her eyes won’t let me, “Saki! If I see you in that position again when I come back, you won’t have breakfast.” Her mother walked out of the room, and as soon as she left, Saki pressed her lips unto mine. She backed away slightly after, giving out a smirk as her mother entered the room again.

Breakfast was quiet at first, but after a while, Saki’s mother started to talk to me. She asked questions about how I’d been doing, how my parents were doing and how I’m doing at my new school. We just talked and talked, while Saki just ate quietly, which was not unusual, but she hasn’t been this quiet since I hooked up with her. I looked at her, realizing she was not mentally with us. I held her hand and squeezed it, making her come back from her thoughts. Her mother left us then, when she saw me staring and holding her daughters hand, “I’ll leave the both of you alone,” I heard her whisper as she took the empty plates to the kitchen.

***Saki’s POV***

“Saki…” I heard the one beside me call, “Yeah, Momo?” I answered, looking at her slightly worried face, “Are you okay?” I looked at her with a smile, knowing she might be thinking about a reason why I’ve been quiet, “Yeah, I’m okay.” I answered, still looking at her worried face. I squeezed her hand, still smiling at her, just to let her know I wasn’t thinking of something or someone else, “I was just thinking of what are the reasons why Takaya-san suddenly called.” She tilted her head as she thinks about what I just said, “When Takaya-san told me that we need to go to HP today, she specifically said, a special meeting will be held today and that there are a few matters we need to talk about.”

“A few? So there is more than one, and it’s not only a Berryz meeting, C-ute will be there too.” She added, as we started to go back to my room to prepare.

***In HP Kids Conference Room***

Entering the conference room, everyone was already there, laughing, talking, hugging and bugging each other. For so long that each of them haven’t seen each other, the room was so packed with noise, that the door should be left open for the noise to come out. But of course, we can’t do that, or else we’ll be disturbing the whole building. I felt a tug on my hand and it made me enter the room, “Are you okay?” the girl holding my hand asked, I nodded as my answer, seeing her smile before she led me to the vacant seats beside Chinami.

“Ah! Miya-chan! Rii-chan!” Chinami yelled, as we got closer to her, “Toku-san! It’s been a while!” the girl beside me yelled back, “Do you know why we were called?” Chinami shouted back. Shaking her head, the girl beside me yelled back, “I don’t know! Takaya-san said we would need to come. Since we’ll be discussing some matters.”

I don’t know why the two of them were shouting at each other, when they are just a meter apart. Maybe because of the noise from the others, that made it hard to hear each other. I went to my seat, at the end of the table. Leaving a seat between Chinami’s and mine for Miyabi. I scanned the room, looking at each person’s features. MaiMai has grown more. She’s taller than Nakky now. Nakky, what did she do to her hair? It’s at shoulder length! I love her long hair more. I let out a small pout, before turning to the one beside her, Chisato? I leaned closer, trying to recognize the girl with shoulder length hair before, and now, back to her shorter-boyish hair.

I can’t believe Chisato would want to come back to that hairstyle, since she told us before she loved her long hair than this short one. I kept staring at her, until the girl beside her poked her, Kanna! She poked Chisato once more before running around the room, not letting Chisato catch her. It’s great that Kanna’s leg is okay now. We wouldn’t want another HP Kid to leave HP. I looked more to the right and saw Maimi in between of Erika and Airi, with one arm hooked around Airi’s neck and one arm around Erika’s waist.

I was shocked on what I just saw, I knew that Erika and Maimi were dating a year ago, and Airi is head over heels on Maimi. Who is the real one Maimi loves? I was about to ask Miyabi, who just sat beside me, until I heard what Nakky told MaiMai, “Erika and Airi agreed to share Maimi.” I was like, what? Why would they get to that kind of relationship? It’s hard to share… “Maimi’s really lucky to have two girls. I wished I have that too.” I looked at Miyabi, letting what she said sink in before opening my mouth, “So! I’m not enough?” I glared at her, locking her eyes onto mine.

She held the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her, as she pressed her lips on mine, “You know I don’t need another one. You’re the only one I could ever want.” After hearing her explanation, I felt that someone was staring at us, and to my realization, the room was quiet and I think Miyabi realized that too, when she let go of me and glanced at the people around us.

I looked around but didn’t see anyone looking at us, but they were looking at somebody else. When we followed their gaze, standing near the front, Momo was holding Captain. Her lips, locked unto our Captain’s. It looked like Momo was the one who leaned in and it also looked like Captain was caught off guard. I winced as I felt pain from my hand. I looked at my hand and saw Miyabi’s hand squeezing it. I tried shaking her hand off but her grip was real tight, “Miya…” I called. She looked at me, grinning, and when I told her about my hand, she immediately released it, apologizing for doing it, “I’m sorry Risako. I didn’t mean to hold you so tight.” I smiled at her, telling her it was okay, as she once again looked at the front, where Maimi was teasing Captain and Momo. I let her do what she wanted, but one question bothered me, why did Miyabi react to Captain and Momo’s kiss?

Thirty minutes has passed and finally, Takaya-san and Hideki-san, the manager of C-ute, came in the room, hushing everyone before taking their place in front, “Okay, first of all, we want to welcome back Berryz Koubou. Welcome back my children!” Takaya-san got excited and shouted her greeting to us, and all of us greeted her back, “Let’s turn to the next thing in our list,” Hideki-san started, “the next one is a great news to both groups. Berryz will have their 22nd single, entitled Comeback.” Takaya-san added while looking at Captain.

“And C-ute will have their 11th single, entitled Da-i-su-ki.” Hideki-san announced facing C-ute. For a while, Takaya-san and Hideki-san talked to their groups and explained about their new single, “This year, you are given the signal to do 3 singles. Since you were away for a year, Tsunku composed five singles just for Berryz.” I looked at Takaya-san with amazement, Tsunku already made that many songs for us, in just a year of absence. He’s really giving us things to do since we did get the break we asked for. I looked at Miyabi, as she held my hand, leaning near my ear, “you’ll be getting more lines again…” she whispered, making me giggle, but it quickly faded as I felt it again. I felt someone was staring at us again. I looked around, but saw everyone listening to Takaya-san. I shrugged before thinking; maybe I’m just imagining things.

“Hai! For the last agenda, we need the following to stay behind, and those whose names won’t be called, you’re finished for the day.” Hideki-san explained, as she turned the page of her folder, “Okay, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Natsuyaki Miyabi,” Takaya-san called out before looking at C-ute’s manager, “Suzuki Airi, Hagiwara Mai and Okai Chisato.” Hideki-san called, adding the three C-ute members to be left behind.

Not being called, I looked at the others who started saying their goodbyes and Takaya-san telling them to comeback tomorrow, and so did Hideki-san. I looked at Miyabi, who looked at me disappointed, “I’m sorry. I’ll walk you home tomorrow. I don’t want you to wait for me outside. You’ll get bored and eventually want to go home.” I got upset on what she just said, it’s like telling me that I get bored easily. I patted her shoulder, giving out a smile, “It’s okay, and I won’t be going home alone. My grandmother told me that she’d pick me up.” I gave her a peck before going out the door. “I just hope she doesn’t get to know the truth…” I whispered as I walk through the corridor.

***Miyabi's POV***

“Okay, down to business,” Hideki-san started, “as you can see, only the six of you are left behind, and we have an important matter to discuss.” Takaya-san nodded as she reached out for the whiteboard and turned it around, revealing one word written on it, Buono!

“Eh! This concerns Buono?” Momo asked, looking confused, while Airi and me just stared at her and our managers as they looked at us with serious faces, “before this matter, let us introduce to you two HP kids that will also accompany you in this matter.”

After saying that, the door opened and two familiar faces came in the room and joined our managers in front, “I guess all of you know these two, but let them introduce themselves again.”

The one nearest Takaya-san made a step forward, “Hi! I’m Maiha Ishimura. It’s nice to see all of you again.” She stepped back and the other stepped forward, “Megumi Murakami here. It’s great to be back.” We were all silent, but I tried to break the silence and greeted the two former HP kids that left, and now coming back.

The two sat down on the seats beside Saki, as Maiha hugged her Captain for the first time again, “Okay, you guys can talk to each other later, but for now, let’s finish business.” Takaya-san took the folders at the file drawers and gave each member their respective folders. Megumi, Miyabi, MaiMai and Saki got blue colored folders[/B], while Momo, Chisato, Maiha and Airi got red ones.

“Now, we all know Buono had been great. Releasing 8 singles and 2 albums.” Hideki started, “as an order from the higher officials, we were tasked to renew Buono.”

“What do you mean renew Buono?” Momo asked suddenly, standing from her seat, but Captain made her sit down again, “One member of Buono will be moved to a new group we are forming. Don’t worry, Buono will get two new members.”
Why would they even think of renewing Buono? We were already doing great! Fans love us! I was surprised by the news, I can’t think of Buono being disbanded and being put up again, adding just two new members and taking one member out. With only the three of us, each of us has a possibility being the one taken out. I just wish it’s not me.

“Now, about this new group, this group would be singing opening and ending song of various anime’s and maybe live actions.” Takaya-san explained, as Hideki-san wrote on the whiteboard, “This group would be called Blitz.” Takaya-san pointed at the name on the board, which Hideki-san just wrote.

“Now, Buono will still continue on singing ending songs for Shugo Chara Doki and in the upcoming 3rd season of Shugo Chara.” Hideki-san took her folder, and started to scan the info in the papers.

“Who would be in Blitz?” MaiMai asked, trying to open her folder but Takaya-san stopped her, “More importantly, who is going to be taken out of Buono?” I asked, trying to get the comments of the others, before our managers tell us, “Surely not me.” Momo sternly answered, then she looked at Airi, who only shrugged, not wanting to talk about it.

“Why don’t they just add one member to Buono, since that is the initial plan, right? Why take out one and put two?” Chisato asked, trying to distinguish the difference of the two ideas., “They surely have a great plan for this new group and the new Buono, for them to change the line-up.” Captain answered, calm and cool as usual. I admire her personality, being so cool and calm even in bad situations. I wish I could be like that soon.

“I think it is now the time to reveal the members of the new Buono.” Takaya-san took hold of her folder, as let us see the color of it, “All the members with folders colored red, you are the new Buono.” I felt myself getting weak as I realize I was holding a blue folder, I’m not in Buono anymoreSnap out of it Miyabi! This new group would be great for you too. Megumi, you have worked with her before, in Sexy Otonajan. Saki, you know you’re safe with her, and MaiMai, she’s cute and taller than Saki, but she’s okay. You’ll be fine.

I shook my head as I snapped out from my thoughts, and found Takaya-san handling the new Buono group, “Okay, those with blue folders are members of the new group, Blitz.” Hideki-san announced, as she let us make a circle, and started discussing about our first project.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 03:53:07 PM by panickofpain »

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2009, 11:35:35 PM »
Panick-chan!

This is really good!

Tell the others I'm not able to go on H!O anymore. (Don't know why, but I will be on here. :D)

Anyway, this story is great!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Karabinka