JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Lips

Author Topic: The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread  (Read 141142 times)

Offline digital clone

• Member+
Re: The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2010, 03:21:55 AM »
Name/AKA: Digital Clone
Favorite AKB48 Member: I like several members for different reasons.  Sayaka for her singing, Sae for her energy and singing, and Yuko for her humour and acting.
Favorite Team: team b
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Ohori Megumi
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: undecided
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song ONE ONLY : Blue Rose
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan : I found out about them through Dragon Ball Kai.  I started to like the group after watching the Aitakatta pv.
Reason why you like AKB48: the tunes and variety shows
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 11:49:00 PM by digital clone »

Offline naruse

• 利きメロンパン
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2010, 01:58:37 AM »
Name/AKA: Sean
Favorite AKB48 Member: split between idol cyborg and takamina
Favorite Team: K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: I'm gonna hop on bandwagon....Oshi Mai
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: a split between watarirouka and no sleeves
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: 10nen-zakura
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Knew of them since the beginning, but gotten into it after their NY concert
Reason why you like AKB48: i'm a lonely loser
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 04:34:24 AM by naruse »

Offline cromartiedropout

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2010, 07:07:41 PM »
Don't think I've done one of these yet.

Name/AKA: Dani
Favorite AKB48 Member: Oh lord there are so many!  TakaMina, Miichan, Yuko, Tomochin, Mariko, and Kojiharu, just to name a few.
Favorite Team: Again, hard to decided.  I think I'll go with team K.
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: CinDy!
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: no3b
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Beginner...it was the song that really made me want to know more about AKB.
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Well, I started off really hating AKB, calling them "the enemy of H!P".  Yeah, I used to be a purist with my Idols :P  RIVER was the first thing that made me pay attention, but the only girl I really noticed was Shinoda Mariko.  I sorta ignored them some more until Heavy Rotation, which I watched for Oshima Yuko who was allegedly David to Acchan's Goliath.  Then I continued to not pay so much attention to them until Beginner.  When the Original PV for Beginner came out, I was hooked, and before I knew it I couldn't get enough of these girls <3  Now I have so many favorite songs and members, and it feels great to finally love AKB <3
Reason why you like AKB48:  Their awesome music, fun personalities, and interesting doramas!

Offline LordRex85

« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2010, 04:37:55 AM »
Name: Weihan
Favorite AKB48 Member: Tomomi Itano
Favorite Team: A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: N/A
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Queen and Elizabeth
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: None yet
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Watched the Liar Dopant episodes of Kamen Rider W (around July this year alongside the Beast arc), saw Tomomi Itano and Tomomi Kasai sing and thought "Pretty good...pretty cute" and thought nothing of it until the Love Wars single came out. Listened to it and watched the MV multiple times. Researched a bit more and then downloaded the Heavy Rotation single and listened to it. Very recently have downloaded the Beginner single and Kamikyoku Tachi. Slowly letting the music sink in.
Reason why you like AKB48: Cute chicks singing great music. Compared to American music nowadays, it's pretty damn good.

Offline Trickfew

• Member+
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2011, 03:52:55 PM »
Name: Daniel
Favourite AKB48 Member: Tomomi Itano
Favourite Gratuated AKB48 Member: N/A
Favourite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: no3b
Absolute Favourite AKB48 Song: Baby, Baby, Baby
When/how you did become an AKB48 fan: I,m posting in a Spanish forum of new music, i´ll looked at AKB48 thread, i was searching videos on Youtube, the video of "Baby, Baby, Baby" is amazing¡
Reason why you like AKB48; They´re very different to other boybands or girlbands, they are different from things we already have too views

Offline Genbu

• ecchi
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2011, 05:31:31 PM »
i forgot to post these!

Name/AKA:
 Genbu
Favorite AKB48 Member:
 Kasai Tomo~mi
Favorite Team:
New Team B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member:
 none, but taking an interest on Erepyon
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: any group/subgroup with Tomo~mi-chan in it
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]:
Candy
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:
 I know AKB48 through Kamen Rider W first, then my Multiply(MP) friend mention about Queen & Elizabeth pair on her MP, so i watch the pair debut on Kamen Rider W (i recall, that was Ep 7) and i fall for Elizabeth for the first time. the breakthrough is when i watch the leaked PV of Queen & Elizabeth - Love Wars. since then, with just the information i got on my friend's MP about Elizabeth a.k.a. Tomo~mi-chan, i begin to search on youtube on how she perform, what's her reaction like, etc
Reason why you like AKB48:great stage and concert, fun tv shows, and absolutely their songs and dances

Offline edsonmassao

• AKB48 Media downloader
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Cho!
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2011, 11:46:46 PM »
Name/AKA: Edson Massao / Massao, edsonmassao
Favorite AKB48 Member: hmm, too many girls...but Takamina is the first girl that comes in my mind!
Favorite Team: Team A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: don't know too much about the graduated members yet
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No Sleeves
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Ponytail to Shu Shu
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I first notice AKB48 in Kouhaku Utagasen, when they appeared dancing with Shokotan behind an enka singer (maybe Godai Natsuko), I thought "too many cute girls, wow!".  Searching in the internet I discovered they are AKB48, but I have more impressed with Shokotan :P
In the last Kouhaku Utagassen I recognized them in another dancing performance with Godai Natsuko, ooohhh I was very impressed with Miichan!  I have searched everything about Miichan, saw many photos and infos and found this forum, with a lot of information about AKB48.  And after see many things about Minegishi I was totally in love with another girls of the group: Takamina, Kojiharu, Mariko-sama, Mayuyu...
Reason why you like AKB48: Too many gorgeous girls singing together J-Pop music!
AKB48 BR fan  ^^

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2011, 05:31:23 AM »
^ Welcome to JPH!P, edsonmassao! :welcome

Offline Maki

• Member+
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2011, 09:18:56 PM »
Name/AKA: Julia aka. Maki ~
Favorite AKB48 Member: Oshima Yuko.~
Favorite Team: Team K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: ONE? D: You guys are mean, Kinjirareta Futari
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Not a looong time ago, not even a year, so I'm getting to know all of them better, but i don't remember exactly, i saw a Mendol, and no sleeves PV, and dunno, just wanted to know more about them, after i started researching i just couldn't stop anymore. <3
Reason why you like AKB48: I can't think of one single reason, i just like them because they have something special, at least in my concept, they grab my attention so badly, no other singer/band/idol have done this to me so far after Rain, that i wish i were watching stages, television programs, listening to their songs and everything about them all the time :D

Well, i would have done a better post, but i'm not home, so ... i don't have much time T_T~
then, thats it! nice to meet you all! ~

Aa~ then when i get home i'll make an icon and a signature too! D: its a shame i don't have one yet.  :nervous
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 05:38:25 AM by Maki »

大島優子推しです!♥ 

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2011, 05:09:23 AM »
Well, i would have done a better post, but i'm not home, so ... i don't have much time T_T~
then, thats it! nice to meet you all! ~
Welcome to JPH!P! Always nice to see more AKB-fans joining the forum :)

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »
Name: Christian, Scatterbrain on JPHiP
Favorite AKB48 Member: Watanabe Mayu
Favorite Team: B
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Watarirouka Hashiritai
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Let me see... eeeerr... I don't know, really
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Watched some gravure pics on Weekly Playboy Japan and became pretty curious. Then, I downloaded some stuff of Ponytail to Shushu and fell in love.
Reason why you like AKB48: cute, nice girls singing. Also, lots of sweetness together... we're not used to that kind of stuff in Argentina. We're used to more "sluttish" stuff. >.<
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

Offline Comamegal

• d* u *bおんがく ダイスキ
  • (* u *)
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2011, 12:29:16 PM »
Name: comame tamadaku
Favorite AKB48 Member: mAEdA aTsUKo
Favorite Team: A
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]:So many! can't decide
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: It was whenI was in ameba and I see them a lot...at first I hated them..cause they were so many!! and most of them are..not that cute..I didn't like them at their debut..but as the years gone by..I guess they blossomed ..I loved namida Surprise  :lol: :otomerika:
Reason why you like AKB48: unlike helloproject..they are open to more genres...making them flexible in any kind of entertainment..and they're very accessible ..like having a youtube channel,twitter etc.

AKB FOR THE WIN~!!!   :otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika: :twothumbs  :twothumbs
はじめまして こまめデス

Offline mangobanana15

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2011, 06:59:46 AM »
Name/AKA: spicycake
Favorite AKB48 Member: Takahashi Minami
Favorite Team: Team A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No3b
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: can't choose XD
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I first heard of them when my sister was showing me their drama and shows. I wasn't really interested in them til I had a dream of them (mostly with Takamina in it). That really boosted up my curiosity about the group, epsecially since i dreamed about someone i didn't even know the name of  :huhuh I totally got hooked on afterwards
Reason why you like AKB48: I really like their singles and stage songs. I also love the shows their in. It shows just how dorky and fun the girls are always cracking me up :lol:

Offline nano10606

• Let us create it, the ultimate Yukirin World
  • Just another akb fan
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2011, 08:41:29 AM »
Name/AKA: Mikhail Kanataka
Favorite AKB48 Member: BLACK YUKIRIN~~~ aka Kashiwagi Yuki  :inlove:
Favorite Team: Team B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Ono Erena
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: French kiss
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: First love
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: It's been about a week since I got to know akb (literally). I studied hard   :P
                                                              Let's see.... how did it start. I think it was like.... hm... girls in bikini dancing and singing,
                                                              DO WANT, yes this was Ponytail to shushu, and since then I went crazy  :w00t:

Reason why you like AKB48: There is so many of them, I just can't get sick of them. More the better

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2011, 05:18:06 AM »
Name/AKA: Jaki
Favorite AKB48 Member: I've got 4~ Kojipa, Korisu, Takaboy, Sae.  :nervous but Kojima Haruna is my Oshimen
Favorite Team: Chimu A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Erena Ono
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: hmm~ Mushi no Ballad
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: It all started when i get addicted to JE pairings, so i was wondering if there is a girl group in Jpop that has.. uhhm, like pairing GL/Yuri. im into that stuffs, that's why when i saw a bunch of OPV with the girls pairing, i was like i need to get to know this group. and within just 2 days i fell in love with them  :love: and within a week of research. i got to know them really well, and they are awesome  :twothumbs :twothumbs :bow: :bow:
Reason why you like AKB48:
AKB48 is not just about music, gravure, & dance only. But more than that, about friendship, hardwork, and making dreams come true.Somethings that really really rare these days. (i copied it from pocchaaaaaaan in tumblr, but it is really my exact reason why)  :thumbsup

Offline krey101

« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2011, 11:37:20 AM »
Name/AKA: krey101
Favorite AKB48 Member: Takamina, Atsuko, Mariko, Kojima, Miichan
Favorite Team: So far, Team A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: I'm a newbie so I don't know much about the graduated members
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Right now, Majisuka Rock & Roll
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I've become aware of a group that has at least 48+ members two months ago. I'm more of a Kpop fan and a friend of mine made me watch Mendol Ikemen Idol unwillingly, making me sit for at least 3 hours just to watch that ridiculous drama.  XD Their acting was horrible, but despite their acting, I enjoyed it. (Kai is so cute! :heart:  Riku is so handsome! :inlove: Kuu is lol worthy!  :lol: )  Became a fan of No3b and soon found out that No3b is just a subunit of Akb48. By then I downloaded lots of their music.  :lol:

Reason why you like AKB48: I love music. And I love THEIR music. I guess that's reason enough.  :)

Offline piadorkable

• KONATA SUZUMIYA
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2011, 01:34:42 PM »
Name/AKA: Jika/konata suzumiya
Favorite AKB48 Member: MAYU WATANABE, Aika Oota, Maeda Atsuko :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Erepyon~ :cry:
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]:  Keibetsu Shiteita Aijo~
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:   I WANTED TO TRY FANGIRLING OVER A GIRL GROUP, and now i think i can't escape. becoming more gay each day.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reason why you like AKB48: I love their music, and they looked like a warm family.

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2011, 06:34:04 PM »
Name/AKA: Khryz0421
Favorite AKB48 Member: takahashi minami,maeda atsuko, minegishi minami and shinoda mariko
Favorite Team: team A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Maachan :fainted:
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: only one?? hmmm... River
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: 3 months ago my sister introduce them to me...
Reason why you like AKB48:their music,lyrics and their cuteness....  :wub:

Offline eko p

« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2011, 07:13:42 PM »
Name/AKA: eko
Favorite AKB48 Member: Oshima Yuko
Favorite Team: Team K & B
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Warota
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: A LOT!!! i can't choose only one
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: i'm h!p fan.....when i first saw AKB in 2007 it's just love at first sight
Reason why you like AKB48: coz I like a lot of cute girls runing around dancing and singing

Offline _Higa4_

• Member+
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2011, 11:33:58 AM »
Name/AKA: Vic / Higashi (Higa4)
Favorite AKB48 Member: MIHO MIYAZAKI, YUKI KASHIWAGI, RENA MATSUI, SUDA AKARI:twothumbs :twothumbs
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Erepyon :cry:  :cry:
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: French Kiss
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]:  one only :? :? Yuuhi wo mitte iruka << maybe  :nervous
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:   I know with AKB48 since the end of 2006. At that single aitakatta on release, but I became a fan since the release of singles AKB48 Yuuhi wo Mitte Iruka!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Reason why you like AKB48: First, I like Japanese music. Second, I like because they have unique characteristics. Finally, they are all very cute  :D :twothumbs

nice to meet you guys!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Lips