JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Love Revolution 21

Author Topic: [ News ] Murakami Megumi to resign from C-ute and H!P (As of 10/31)  (Read 20066 times)

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
[ News ] Murakami Megumi to resign from C-ute and H!P (As of 10/31)
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2006, 12:21:09 PM »
Thanks for the translation Ayabie.
Hum...
even if she was not my fav kid...i have to say it's a really sad news...as Shirenu said, she has potential and was talented...°C-ute has lost one of their front girls...it's going to be weird to watch...
it's strange, i've never really payed attention to her but i feel like i'm going to miss her...i guess it's because i've seen her growing up with h!pk...
why...i still wonder why did she resign now...i mean °C-ute now is a "real" group...it's weird...a girl who get into h!p as a kid and resigns at the time she really starts something...looks like being a idole all her life wasn't her dream...
good luck for your studies then !

oh well....more time/lines for Airi !
/me ---->[]

edit :
Quote from: Ayabie;226323
Seems like that debut concert won't happen after all. >_>

The message in red mentions Megu's retirement and the cancellation of the concert.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!
:cry:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 12:23:11 PM by ChrNo »

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2006, 12:56:19 PM »
OH. MY. GOD.
:ONfainted::ONfainted::ONfainted::ONfainted::ONfainted:

This is kinda a shock for me. I for one didn't really like Megukami until C-ute started being featured more, and she's now my 3rd favorite HPK! In my opinion, she definitely was one of the best in terms of singing, performing, speaking, and all that idol-y stuff. It's really sad for me to see her leave, but... If I was that young and those pictures appeared (if that was the final straw), I wouldn't want to continue with that life either because it'd only get worse for her. I really wish they still do the concert, but without Megukami, the concert does lose some of it's appeal...

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2006, 01:14:35 PM »
&$*@!?#

"Back to studies" is probaby just ONE reason she's going back, if you ask me. Those stalkerazzi pictures were a factor, that's what I believe. If they weren't, then gee, that's some weird timing right there >____>

Well, this just SUCKS. Megumi was what MADE C-ute awesome, Maimi and Airi are my other favorites and they're great, but the group will be losing a very important member; no doubt about it. Damn you stalkers/paparazzi! Seriously, get a life and LEAVE these girls alone.

Offline kaede

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2006, 01:34:33 PM »
I'm not a fan of Megumi...but I think she is one of the very few HPKids who has potential and talent to be an idol...what a shame!

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2006, 01:39:45 PM »
To be honest I didn't really like her voice(It's just ok for me) and I didn't really consider her such a talent, but I liked her. Actually I started liking her more when I saw the pics with the guy. Anyways, I'll miss her, even if it's only a little bit.

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 01:50:58 PM »
it just hit me...no graduation concert...:evil:
it's weird...i thought if she wanted to quit she would have at least done a last concert like Maiha did...3 days sooner or later wouldn't have change a thing...i guess...aaah...

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 01:57:00 PM »
I'm a go kill myself now...

Offline radioman

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 02:13:16 PM »
sorry, "back to studies" is obvious lie, combined with what you can read in official UFA explanation, which also says that Megumi was considering the equality of importance of her school and showbiz work SINCE THIS YEAR'S SPRING...and oh my, after there are some photos appearing on the net, she suddenly realizes SCHOOL wins here! okay, I think Im too old to believe in fairytales, but the real villains in this one are the folks who released the photos actually...

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 02:24:37 PM »
^ I agree, those pics had a lot to do with it, I believe.  To quit now, just as C-ute is taking off?  And just a few days before an event?  Could the timing possibly be any worse?

Whatever the case, good luck to you, Megumi.  I'll miss you.

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2006, 02:26:43 PM »
Quote from: freya86;226287
*sniff* NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

My favorite kid is leaving .... :ksad:

I can't believe it ... I'm gonna miss her so much ...

Same here... :cry:

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2006, 02:30:51 PM »
Fuck it. It's always the ones I'm really starting to like.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2006, 02:30:54 PM »
There's been a lot of talk on 2ch whose fault this is. There was a rumor about Megu that she'd be graduating next summer anyway, and that an Egg would take her place, but that was fake.

What's funny is how she mentioned on the radio a few days ago how she wanted C-ute to go "big" and tour Japan. >_>

Quote from: Ayabie;226323

Uh, I just realized I got this totally wrong. Megumi won't be appearing in the concert, so it's still happening. Sorry. ;)

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2006, 02:39:26 PM »
I've calmed down a bit by now and I just came to read all your responses to this ...

Damn.

I completely agree with shi ... H!P is losing a huge talent here.

In my opinion (not just because she's my favorite kid) she's the best singer in °C-ute and of the kids in general. She has a real stage presence, something most °C-ute members are still missing, and she's so mature for her age.

Personally, she was the only girl from °C-ute that I loved in contrast to just like/d. I mean, no disrespect, I adore °C-ute, but she was really the only one I was fangirling.

Anyway, I hope she'll be back one day, maybe with UFA, maybe with avex (just imagine!). Let her finish school (at the least the 9 years she has to finish) and then she can come back. I for my part would be thrilled to see her doing something solo.

:heart: Megumi :heart:

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2006, 03:37:08 PM »
Megumi no no NO! :ONfainted:
Megumi was like the face of C-ute. Besides she was the only other one who could sing after Airi. And she always looked so happy performing and was good at it.
The reason for her leaving is probably school but I can't help but think the pictures had something to do with it too
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 03:39:32 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2006, 04:29:36 PM »
1/2 shocked, 1/4 gutted, 1/4 worried (for C-ute).

Offline Tyball

• Nice man with candy X]
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2006, 05:01:23 PM »
Damn this sucks! Megumi was one of my favorite kids too, very talented and cute as hell. :evil:

I'd like to introduce another theory as to what might have happened: Hormones. Maybe she's in love with that guy in the pictures. Then when the pictures were made public, UFA called her into the office and said something like "These pictures which can be seen as you dating are bad for your image and H!P's too, and you must stop behaving like that in public."
Megumi, already having doubts whether she wants to continue being an idol or not, might have thought something like "The hell with it! I love ***** and I gotta see him!", and said out loud "Ok I quit then." :confused:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2006, 05:24:36 PM »
Bummer.

Nice coincidence with the stalker pics. "School", haha. gg.

Offline Sue

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2006, 06:12:18 PM »
i'm so angry!!!!!! :evil:  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Offline ayubon

• Shoujo A
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2006, 06:17:23 PM »
It's always about "the school" these days... What's wrong with all those Japanese idols feeling this overwhelming craving for education all of the sudden lately...  _---_

It's a freaking shame, I'll miss her very much. Such a cute and talented kid... I hope it's really her own decision and that the stupid stalker pics had nothing to do with this.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2006, 06:37:39 PM »
zomg no, not megurin D:

favorite kid gone~ :ksad:

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Love Revolution 21