JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Sexy Love

Author Topic: Ainori <3333  (Read 16264 times)

Offline Joe1991

Re: Ainori <3333
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008, 12:48:14 AM »
I'm aware that 369 onwards has been subbed by the current guy, what other ep's were subbed? I want more Gura-san! He was such a nice guy and I really wanted Kuu to accept, The Taiwanese fans were hilarious!

Moriken's a bloomin' pimp!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 03:38:25 AM by Joe1991 »

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2008, 03:10:26 PM »
Wow, I haven't watched Ainori in like three month, I'm in the process of catching up right now.
Just watched episodes 407-410 (the Miya-kunXMomoXKuro drama) and damn I was crying my little heart out and now Kuro is about to confess, too!

edit: watched 411

buwahahaha, Kuro! I LOVE YOU!  :heart:
but meh Kosuke :<
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 03:58:34 PM by coachie »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2008, 09:41:58 PM »
Wentz can be so cute/weird. :lol:

:heart:

I've been catching up with Ainori!!! I'm now seen up to 415 I think...

Miya-kun's confession had me bawling my eyes out, especially the letter, cuz you could tell that he was 100% genuine... :3

Kuro's one of my all-time favourites on Ainori: so funny, sweet and friendly with a heart of gold... I truly wish her all the best in life ^__^ (Another person I really liked was Carbonara. He would fit in at jph!p :lol: )
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 11:46:03 PM »
When i was in Japan, i visited the Fuji Tv in Odaiba, and i visited the Ainori show (well a small part of it)

Offline junkie_with_a_monkey

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2008, 12:07:21 AM »
I love this show!! I even translated a few episodes on D-Addicts ^^

I've been watching the show for a while, and it's so good. Although there's a few shody episodes now and then, it rarely feels old.

I'm rooting for momo at the moment, she's so cute <3

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2008, 08:36:48 AM »
AINORI IS AWESOME!  BEST REALITY SHOW EVER!!! BEATS ANY OTHER REALITY SHOW I'VE SEEN IN THE USA.

I'd only been watching since yesterday starting with episode #369 (08-06-2007) and it's been great so far.  know I'm trying to catch up, but I would love it if I could also watch the older episode, engsubbed.  Is there anywhere I could watch it?

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2009, 04:33:28 PM »
Another catching up marathon for me, I don't know why I can't watch Ainori weekly when the episodes air, I just dl and forget about them or don't find the time to watch.
But wtf was all that crap in Nov./Dec with this wannabe psychologist/doctor and studio guests, I hope this doesn't continue in the new year.
Right now I'm watching the newest ep.432, no studio guests and doctors so far but lots of Yamaji  :heart:
She's da bomb, I love that girl to bits haha.
Too bad there will be probably no more subs, but that hasn't stopped me from watching before.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2009, 12:53:23 PM »
So episode #441 will be the final episode of Ainori
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_72254.htm

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2009, 09:12:37 AM »
 I started from watching episode 369, thanks to the uploads from the Asshole thread and d-addicts torrents, and been hooked ever since up till the last ending episode, 441.  sad that's it's ended.  I still haven't watched from ep 420s and up.  been waiting for the subs before and now waiting for the last couple of subs, so I might as well wait until then to finish it.  but just now I'd been watching from episode 369 over again.  Everytime I start watching it again, since I'd seem so hooked to this show, I really want to watch any and all of the old episodes.  I downloaded vast torrents on d-addicts.com and so far got episode 185-276 and 279.  still missing a huge chunk, so I'm looking for ep 1-184, 231, 277-278, 280-368...... basically.  RAW, english sub, either way, I want them all. 

soo.... where can I find them other than D-addicts.com since most of the one I don't have aren't seeded...

please and thank you in advance.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2009, 06:01:34 PM »
Oh, this just in!

The other day I went googling for Carbonara's pic. Then I discovered that several Ainori folks have blogs! Not all of them update it anymore, but there are many that are active.

Anyway, here's a list of a bunch of Ainori blogs:
http://loveride.seesaa.net/article/62367149.html

I guess the coolest thing is that princess Remi is currently in Africa and posts some updates in English! :O
Like this one: http://ameblo.jp/remi-charmy/page-3.html#main
She seems so cool!

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2010, 11:27:32 AM »
Just watching ep.440 again, this time with subs, yep I kept it for the whole time in hopes there would be subs eventually and now there are.
Maybe in a year or so there will be subs for the finale, too. XD

Apparently there will be a new run of the show starting Dec 25th!!!!

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2011, 05:07:52 PM »

Just watched the finale of the original Ainori with subs. I knew it would eventually come to this day and kept that file for so long XD

Soooo Ainori is back on the road!
Anyone watching yet?
I didn't have a chance to but I'll catch up soon.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2011, 07:28:00 PM »
I've seen the first 2 episodes of Ainori 2 :D OMG I still love this show so much. It would be PERFECT without the "new rule" :/ I guess you'll find out what it is, so I won't spoil if someone doesn't want to know

But yeah, nearly perfect show, I love it. Always makes me emotional haha, not gonna lie!

A HUGE IMPROVEMENT from the first Ainori: they've completely removed the useless studio segments, at least so far! No more pointless commentary from random Japanese celebs, just pure business. So good.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2011, 11:02:07 AM »
Watching the first episode right now.

WTF!!! Yamaji's Revenge XD this will be hilarious, I really like that girl, good to see her back!
The guys reactions LOL, I only hope she will be on the show for a while, if they vote her off at the first opportunity I'll be pissed.
Would be cool if they brought back some others too, I'd love to see Kuro or Yankumi back  :)

The new rule sounds reasonable, but I hope there will be still enough time to get to know the members between the new member inputs and romances won't be forced too much to get the show moving.

Also Final Fantasy Music playing as BGM!
I always loved the techno music they use on the show.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Sexy Love