JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - 10 Minute Medley

Author Topic: The Fukumura Mizuki Thread (譜久村聖)  (Read 129123 times)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Re: The Fukumura Mizuki Thread (譜久村聖)
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2012, 10:22:00 PM »
Reply #100 in this thread!
Let's celebrate with some new Fukuchan fanart!

And another one as as Samurai Shodown's Iroha.

And some older ones:

( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2012, 11:34:06 AM »

At around 1:30 they show off the clear files from the Renai Hunter release event.
On the backs, they have drawings done by the members!

Here's Fukuchan's drawing!

Mizuki is such a Sayumi fangirl.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2012, 10:53:23 AM »
Mizuki's voice matches up easily with the her senpais- Momoko, Erina, Saki and Ayaka- and I think her voice will be a key instrument for Tsunku to use in group and solo parts on future singles.

short version: Mizuki sounds nice!

With thanks to YouTuber kisukeman00!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2012, 01:57:38 AM »

http://www.mediafire.com/?rbn5i8ph7fzdxto
Mizuki sings "Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara"

Fuku-chan calendar scan:

Edit: YT vid deleted by user, replaced bt MF link. Thx to Mezu from H!O
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 03:09:31 AM by oaxiac »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2012, 10:32:27 PM »
Fukuchan was already my favorite new girl based on various bits and pieces I caught on TV and on here.  Seeing her perform live and getting to shake her hand has convinced my first impressions were correct, and then some. Tanaka Reina wasn't at the event and I think Fukuchan took over the majority of her parts. This lead to a Sayashi x Fukuchan two top which worked very well, because they are two different types who appeal to different fans. I can see this working out great in the near future.

Actually, Fukuchan super ace for years to come.  :yep:

I read somewhere they are turning her into the sexy character? I guess some things can't be helped, but I hope they won't overdo it too soon and too fast. She definitely brought it on stage, so I'm sure she can pull it off without any trouble.

When Momochi did her 'nyan nyan' dance on 120715 Nakai Masahiro no Black Variety you could see Fukuchan completely getting into it. It was a pleasure to watch. She got the spirit and the idol aura. Go Fukuchan!

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2012, 02:53:05 AM »
I admit it took me quite a while to really warm up to the 9th gen, but now I can firmly say Fukuchan is my favorite. Like SomethingWild, I'm a bit apprehensive about H!P possibly pushing her for the "sexy" role -- I'm sure she'll fit the role just fine, just give her some time. Sometimes it's easy to forget she's only 15.

I also hope, now that she's really coming out of her shell and displaying an endearing personality on top of her looks and her fine singing voice, that she'll get to share some of the spotlight with Riho and Reina (and the rest of the girls too -- they all deserve some time in the spotlight).

Is it too early to start the countdown to the time when Fukuchan is the leader? :lol:

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2012, 10:51:35 AM »
The thing about the sexy image is that it's something she's had even as a new egg at age 12.
Since back then, 2ch has nicknamed her "Danchi Tsuma", or "Apartment Wife".
This has a similar connotation of "desperate housewife". (gee, thanks 2ch)
I think it has to do with how she moves her body when she's dancing and her facial expressions.

Tsunku's said since 9th gen joined that Mizuki has kind of a natural sexiness/attractiveness that hasn't really been present in Morning Musume.
All her seniors acknowledged it too, with Aichan and Sayumi even speaking publicly about it.
In fact, Aichan's advice to her in her graduation memorial DVD is actually to embrace that role and grow into it.

And speaking of the "apartment wife" 2ch nickname, I think it's fair to say that the management knows about it:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2012, 03:22:35 PM »
Far better character for her to play is "Japan's Sweetheart" like Nacchi was depicted. Mizuki is 15, and the whole let's make her the sexy one movement has 'Risako , the 13 year old sex bomb' overtones. Even today, Berryz have never really pushed the sexy...since the Risako fiasco. For example, Miyabi never has a new PB, although I think there are a fair amount of fans whose heads would explode if she would do something a little racy.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2012, 04:53:55 AM »
Mizuki's solo collection

1)Hare Ame Nochi Suki (2011 hawaii)

2)EVERYDAY Zekkouchou!! (2011 summer concert)

3)Be happy koi no yajirobee (birthday event with risa)

4)Tokutouseki (9ki fc bus tour)

5)Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara (mosuma event)

6)Genkimono de Ikou! (mosuma event)

*(thx to user Fuku-chan from H!O)

And Mizuki's interview for the 50th single (the best of the bunch!)

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2012, 12:44:37 PM »
^
I'd just like to note that the crab story in the TPF-subbed profile movie is not translated quite right.
How the story goes is that her first pet crab, which they named "Kanira", came from a family trip to the ocean.
Then when it died, her mother bought a replacement crab from the market, even though those crabs are for eating.
They named that one "Kanira Ni-go" (Kanira #2) and continued giving the same name with every crab afterwards.
She says they're up to about #16 now.

I'm pretty sure the name "Kanira" comes from the pattern of "-ra" names of many movie monsters.
Examples of this are "Godzilla" (Gojira), "Mothra", and "Gamera".
I can remember she's told this story before, probably during an event or on the radio, I'm not sure.

----------------------------------------

Far better character for her to play is "Japan's Sweetheart" like Nacchi was depicted. Mizuki is 15, and the whole let's make her the sexy one movement has 'Risako , the 13 year old sex bomb' overtones.
The thing about Fukuchan being the sexy one is that she's just like that without being conscious of it.
I'm not sure if it's something in her eyes or the way she carries herself or how she dances, but there's something about her that draws you in.

Looking at 2ch, they've been calling her "danchi tsuma" ever since she joined the eggs.
Even girls get this impression:

Sayu goes into one of her game corners titled “What if…” In this corner, a listener gave Sayu the following situation: What if you were given full producer control to make an idol dvd. You get to pick location, outfits, design, everything. Who and what type of DVD would you make?

Sayu responded with Fukuchan. She says that 9th gen Morning Musume member Fukumura Mizuki is an amazing girl that absolutely does not look like a middle schooler. She has a sex appeal about her that Sayu would like to bring out in the form of a sexy young wife image. For location, Sayu wants it to definitely be a house setting (I guess like Hello Channel) with the primary spot in the kitchen. She says Fukuchan has white/pink skin so Fukuchan should wear a sleeve-less white or pink shirt that matches her skin color so you can’t really tell where the border is between her skin and shirt. Sayu also wants Fukuchan to wear an apron to go along with the shirt so that from the front, it would look like she’s naked (since the shirt and her skin blend) but from the side you can tell she isn’t.
In her Shuwa Shuwa mail corner, Riho gets an email asking since it is Spring now, if she were to have a BBQ out in the mountains with H!P girls, who would be in charge of what?
Shopping for ingredients: Fukuchan
- Riho thinks Fukuchan is good at picking out things while shopping. She has a housewife-y aspect to her.
Rihoriho gets an email asking “If you had to put Morning Musume into super sentai roles (aka the Power Rangers roles) of Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and Pink – which girls would you choose?”.
Pink: Fukuchan. She is the most mature and adult-like (I assume she means of the 9th/10th lol)
So it seems like this sexy housewife feeling is just part of who Fukuchan is.
It's definitely a part of her appeal, but it's by no means all of it.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2012, 01:03:17 PM »
----------------------------------------

Even girls get this impression:

Sayu goes into one of her game corners titled “What if…” In this corner, a listener gave Sayu the following situation: What if you were given full producer control to make an idol dvd. You get to pick location, outfits, design, everything. Who and what type of DVD would you make?

Sayu responded with Fukuchan. She says that 9th gen Morning Musume member Fukumura Mizuki is an amazing girl that absolutely does not look like a middle schooler. She has a sex appeal about her that Sayu would like to bring out in the form of a sexy young wife image. For location, Sayu wants it to definitely be a house setting (I guess like Hello Channel) with the primary spot in the kitchen. She says Fukuchan has white/pink skin so Fukuchan should wear a sleeve-less white or pink shirt that matches her skin color so you can’t really tell where the border is between her skin and shirt. Sayu also wants Fukuchan to wear an apron to go along with the shirt so that from the front, it would look like she’s naked (since the shirt and her skin blend) but from the side you can tell she isn’t.

[/quote]

Agreed, that Mizuki has a lot of great personality aspects, and one of those is her cool maturity, and the flash of future fully grown woman is indeed one of a beautiful woman...........but still had to laugh at quote above, it really reflects on Sayu's potential to be a JAV producer one day   :twisted: :D

but joking aside, Sayu is a big fan of Hello!Project just like Mizuki, and their enthusiasm just creates more great moments for fans...and thanks also to Slack san for many enjoyable and insightful postings!!

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2012, 10:34:08 AM »
Fukuchan and Chisato as guests on this week's Tsuntube!

She says her mom goes to her concerts and gives her feedback on what she did well and what she needs to work on.
That attitude of actively wanting to improve is one of the things I really like about her!

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2012, 09:29:07 AM »

On the radio, Fukuchan said she first learned about Momochi's Yurushite Nyan Taisou from a fan at a handshake event.
Then she went home, she learned it from youtube. :D

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2012, 09:15:55 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Fukuchan dyed her hair)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2012, 10:34:43 AM »
Hee... Her road to adulthood continues :3

I don't think I'm still used to Ayumi's hair, this will take a while ha ha
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2012, 02:33:49 AM »
       L'Oreal - Because I'm worth it!

Offline Azwraith

« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2012, 11:57:00 PM »

Removing her outer vest so we can better appreciate...her big tightness of her top :inlove: :bow:

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2012, 08:52:04 AM »
She seems to have no trouble combining idol life with school.

Source: http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11364058075.html
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 10:26:18 AM by TommyVD »

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2012, 04:16:16 PM »
:luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FUKUCHAN! :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+