JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Rapyul, Rapsyoung, Rapyoon

Author Topic: Few of my FanFic  (Read 5697 times)

Offline cchen

Few of my FanFic
« on: May 10, 2006, 10:50:43 PM »
There are a few in my blog http://www.wretch.cc/blog/cchen1031

If you guys want, i can still post each of them here, but it'll take a while. :)

Just tell me if its inconvinient going to the link and i'll post it. ^_^

There are a few still in progress, and please excuse my poor grammer, heh.

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Few of my FanFic
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 11:37:10 PM »
hi cchen! it's nice to see you here. i'm reading your blog everyday and i enjoy a lot your fics, specially 'Misunderstand'.
i'll be looking forward for your news fics ^_^

Offline cchen

Few of my FanFic
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 11:52:57 PM »
Quote from: len.chan
hi cchen! it's nice to see you here. i'm reading your blog everyday and i enjoy a lot your fics, specially 'Misunderstand'.
i'll be looking forward for your news fics ^_^

Hey Len! Nice seeing u here :D

I got this forum address by accident and i've been thankful of that haha. Its really nice, but i wish i had known it a little bit sooner.

Thanks for visiting my blog ^^ I try to continue the story as fast as possible, somtimes it just wont come to me. Finally finished one, whew, and i've already started on another one, quite horrible. hahaha , i didn't even finish my first fic! XD

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Few of my FanFic
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 04:42:53 PM »
Quote from: cchen
Hey Len! Nice seeing u here :D

I got this forum address by accident and i've been thankful of that haha. Its really nice, but i wish i had known it a little bit sooner.

Thanks for visiting my blog ^^ I try to continue the story as fast as possible, somtimes it just wont come to me. Finally finished one, whew, and i've already started on another one, quite horrible. hahaha , i didn't even finish my first fic! XD

Welcome cchen!
Nice to see more fanfic writers :)

Offline cchen

Few of my FanFic
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 11:42:40 PM »
Thank You ^_^

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Rapyul, Rapsyoung, Rapyoon