JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Onaji Yoru

Author Topic: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Christmas Special] Under the Mistletoe (29 Dec)  (Read 218238 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 4.1] Cut It Like Butter (30 Sep)
« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2012, 06:58:12 AM »
Beach vacation!!!!  :on woohoo:

Ahh what a great chap!  :farofflook:

I wonder why Sae was there? :dunno:

Yuko is a perv as always. :hehehe:

Mayu was so brave doing that for Yuki. :wriggly:

Ahh I can't wait for the next chapter!  :luvluv1:

Offline alpacas

• Yukirin's boobs belong to Mayuyu (。・ω・。) ♡
« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2012, 07:24:12 AM »
As always, you are a perfect flawless human being. (。♥‿♥。)

This chapter was so adorable - I'm pretty sure you're going to make me diabetic by the end of your series. My face is always sore from smiling too much while reading. Especially with all that MaYuki fluff!

The only thing I stopped smiling for was the evident loneliness Ren's probably feeling. Gah he needs someone ASAP. (。◕︵◕。)

Guess I'll just wait patiently for your updates then.

:heart:

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2012, 07:51:03 AM »
:gyaaah: Poor Ren-sama!
He's so lonely! I want to give him a hug!
Oh please, oh please Seigus-san! Please let him have a partner soon!
He really needs it!
He needs a woman of his own to make him sandwiches and dress sexily for him!
:hiakhiakhiak:

Anyway, thank you for this great update! :byebye: Please update soon!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2012, 10:04:25 AM »
Wahh wahh~ What's it like to see Mayu's sexaay body with the toned build and manly scars? xD

Poor Sae needs a life. He should stop hitting on girls and hook up with super gori lol.

Seriously, Ren's situation is making my heart hurt ;u; I wonder when baby Juri will commit the crime to steal his heart >:D

We shall all thank your mother for bearing a talented and imaginitive person ;u;

Forever waiting patiently for update xD

I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2012, 12:25:41 PM »
Wow!! When I read your fanfc I can't stop smile!!

It was really sweet and cute!!

Mayu's body have a scars ...!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2012, 01:38:47 PM »
Mayu gentelman  :shy2:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline 21stMay

• ecchi
  • KARA48
« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2012, 07:36:15 PM »
Waaa this capture is greattt, keep it up ok :twothumbs Thank you for all your hardwork :heart: Update please :P

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #147 on: October 01, 2012, 08:51:39 AM »
Ren~ he's seriously need jurina...,
i wonder if jurina still a jaibait if she come up in your story seigus-san,
As a high schooler girl or boy who on a vacation, they meet on that beautiful beach LOL aww

And for mario,kojiharu and yuko gezz...its funny LOL as for sae i'm still pity him LOL

Finally! My favorite doctor! Mayuuuu i'm really proud of him (like yuko) he's so gentle...
Can't wait when he propose yuki...

Thank for the update seigus-san take your time to write this great fic, i will waiting (but not too long,long is to much for me...i will missed my doctor again LOL just kidding)

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2012, 12:01:16 PM »
 :yep: Good job as always. seigus-san

Ohh they surely have fun on their vacation. Sae is so  :lol: that guy is head over heels for Yuki and doesn't even bother that Mayu is her boyfriend.
But still in this fic Mayu is the only one that can make her heart flutter every single time.
Poor Ren please find a woman for him soon or I will cry  :cry:

And the "scar" scene it was  :twothumbs poor Akicha and Mocchi  :rofl:
THank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: October 02, 2012, 04:31:30 PM »
miyumi-chan: It's time for our hardworking medical staff to relax and what better way to escape from reality than a beach vacation? :D Sae is here for comic relief because he is part of the gang XD

alpacas: Thank you for your compliment although I'm far from perfect :nervous There is always room for improvement. Now that the angst is over, I can't help but overdose on the cheese and fluff :sweatdrop: Sometimes I wonder where all these diabetes-inducing ideas come from as I have never been a fan of romance novels/movies. I'm more of a blood and gore person but I guess there's just something magical about MaYuki that brings out the fluff in me. Either that or I'm just a big softy inside. Ren's quite a pitiful case here, isn't he? He came all the way from Nagoya only to see his love get together with someone else so soon after his arrival. Poor guy needs a hug :deco:

karomuwi: I'll give Ren a gay man to make sandwiches and dress sexily for him :rofl: :rofl: Don't worry, I plan to have fun with Ren in this vacation arc so do wait for it :twisted: I'm fully aware that that doesn't sound comforting at all. *in trolling mode*

ChuuuPuffss: It's like heaven on earth to see Mayu's sexy body with scars :inlove: As discussed with a friend, he is totally making me reconsider the male population :lol: Super gori will whack Sae into outer space for his womanising ways. Maybe instead of a gay Jun, I should introduce a six-year-old Jurina to Ren :rofl: I thank my parents for allowing me to experience this wonderful world (and AKB48) XD

Chanaline: I'm glad I make you smile with my story. I hope you will continue to enjoy my future updates too!

mo-chan: I want a gentleman Mayu too... :P

21stMay: Thank you! I will keep working hard :rock:

kurogumi: As I said to ChuuuPuffss, I'm now considering a loli Jurina for Ren and get the poor guy thrown behind bars for being a pedophile :twisted: I'm glad the MariKojiYuu part is funny for you. I wasn't too confident about whether it'll work since it's my first time exploring their relationship. I hope Mayu will be able to propose successfully this time! :lol:

Megumi: Thank you, Megumi-san! I don't blame Sae for being unable to control himself. It's the amazingly gorgeous Yukirin after all! But yeah, no one except Mayu can capture her heart. I'll find a little girl for Ren :twisted: Actually, why "poor Akicha and Mocchi"? I would love to be in their shoes so that I can see a sexy Mayu and get diabetes from watching him and Yuki interact :rofl:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2012, 04:06:25 PM »
Dr. Watanabe is so cool in here  :wub: (fall in love with Dr. Mayu after reading this fic)
I'm addicted to this story, it's great, love it  :twothumbs
Love how the story flow and characters interacting with each other^^
It makes me crying when Mayu got into accident and almost dying  :cry:
But then~ the lovey dovey scenes of Mayuki makes my heart went fluffy :heart:
And the triangle love between them... Ren really needs a companion  :yep:
I wonder about MariKojiYuu pairing too~ who will Haruna choose?  XD
Waiting for the next update~

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2012, 09:30:41 PM »
Just want to tell you, I read this fanfic like 50 times!!!

I'm just fall in love on this fanfic... It is too cute, cool, sweet and more!!

And I am all the time surprised...

My favorite chapter now is the second chapter I think... But I like all chapters!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2012, 05:48:43 AM »
Eeehh!?? 6 year old i though its good if jurina just a high schooler girl..its more than enough for sent him to jail..lolicon LOL
I'm imagine how ren get trouble from this, and it will be more cool if it love at the first sigh...wuahaha,so he can't deny his feeling LOL

Yuko is the one who in gay relationship..here..so i want in the end yuko is the winner instead mario..gyahaha

As for mayuki couple...i'm cant wait the romantic propose moment...

Seigus-san...i missed really really missed...i want my doctor LOL LOL LOL

a
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: October 07, 2012, 01:31:57 PM »
LoL but Akicha and Mocchi looked so lonely standing there  XD
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
[Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 4.2] Enter the Bait (14 Oct)
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2012, 08:36:54 PM »
A/N: Hi everyone! Here's Part 4.2 of my Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi series. Somehow, I managed to get this out within two weeks of the last update. Thank you very much for waiting :bow: Hope you enjoy this update! :deco:

ichikawa: Thank you for supporting this story and letting me know what you like about it! I'm happy that Dr. Watanabe has gained another admirer although I'm sure Yuki would have something to say about it :nervous

Chanaline: Can I say I love you for reading this story so many times? :heart: I went back to read Part 2 again and I must agree with you. There's just something very special about a confession scene!

kurogumi: Sorry if I gave you a scare with that lolicon joke! :P It's a bit too crazy for me to write :lol: There is more Yuko vs Mario moments to come so their love triangle won't be settled just yet... or will it ever be settled? :twisted: I want to install hidden cameras all over the place when Mayu finally proposes to his beloved nurse :inlove:

Megumi: Not to worry. I'm pretty sure it won't take two minutes for those two to be distracted from their loneliness by handsome hunks on the beach XD

Note: This is a genderbend story.

---

Enter the Bait

“Volleyball time!” Yuko’s shrill voice rang out clearly despite the noisy chatter and sounds of soft waves crashing against the shore. The group of doctors and nurses turned to find the petite woman taking off towards a nearby sand court with a yellow and blue volleyball tucked under her arm. Sae and the gossiping trio bounded after her like ants to candy while the rest leisurely made their way over.

As Mayu and Yuki weaved past the surrounding beachgoers, a child dashed out of nowhere, crossing their path and bumping into Mayu. The little boy rebounded and fell flat on his bottom from the impact. Despite breathing in sharply as his old wound exploded in pain, Mayu crouched down in reflex to help the boy up.

“Are you okay?” he offered his hand to the child who appeared to be around five years old. The moment the boy raised his head and saw Mayu, he burst into tears, startling the couple.

“What did I do?” a perplexed Mayu whispered to his girlfriend who gave an equally clueless shrug. The loud wails from the boy were starting to attract a small crowd around them.

“Hey! What are you doing to my son?” a woman pushed past the curious onlookers and swiftly scooped the crying boy up in her arms, glaring accusingly at Mayu.

“M-Mummy… Monster!” the boy buried his frightened face in his mother’s shoulder and pointed haphazardly at the doctor. The mother took a good look at Mayu and her eyes widened at the numerous scars on his body.

“S-Stay away from my child, you hooligan!” she spat and hurriedly made off with her son, leaving a stunned doctor and nurse among the finger-pointing crowd. Soon, hushed whispers of “gangster” and “battle scars” reached their ears as people shot them dirty looks.

“How dare that woman…” a furious scowl distorted Yuki’s pretty features while her hand clenched into a tight fist. Anger boiled within her as she locked her sights on the gossiping crowd.

“My boyfriend is not a gangster!” she lashed out at them, eyes flashing dangerously. “You people don’t even know him!”

“It’s alright, Yuki,” Mayu gripped his fuming girlfriend’s hand. “Help me up?” His question snapped Yuki out of her fury and she was about to bend down to take his arm when someone else beat her to it. A young man with shaggy black hair grabbed Mayu’s left hand and easily pulled him to his feet.

“I saw what happened,” the newcomer dressed in a bright green Hawaiian shirt said. “People can be pretty nasty, huh?”

Mayu nodded dumbly, realising something odd about the stranger’s hand as he withdrew his own. “Thank you,” he uttered, taking note of the good-looking man’s sharp eyes and high cheekbones. He was a tad taller than the slight doctor.

“I’ve seen a lot of gangsters and you certainly don’t exude the air of one. Plus, your face is too cute,” he winked.

The outlandish compliment sent a shiver down the couple’s spines. Mayu felt Yuki wrap her hands tightly around his arm while the stranger grinned in amusement at her possessive action.

“I should get going. See you around,” the man turned to leave but not before thrusting an icy can of Coke that he had been holding all along to Mayu. “You can use this to alleviate the pain on your sexy stomach.”

With that, he disappeared as quickly as he came.

“You did not just get hit on by a guy!” Yuki half-screamed, her voice breaking like a chicken about to be slaughtered till Mayu had to suppress the laughter bubbling in his throat. “Tell me this hasn’t happened before, Mayu.”

He scratched his cheek sheepishly, “I did have a few male patients who expressed their interest in me.”

Yuki’s jaw almost hit the ground.

“But that was some time ago and I always made it clear to them that I wasn’t interested,” he added quickly before Yuki fainted from shock.

“Now I have to worry about men making a move on my boyfriend too,” Yuki lamented, feeling a headache coming on. “You are too handsome for your own good.”

“That makes us even, doesn’t it?” Mayu jested with a wry smile.

“No!” Yuki objected loudly. “At least I don’t have girls trying to pick me up!”

The tickled doctor chuckled at her response and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. “Don’t worry. No other man or woman can take me away. My heart has already been stolen by you.”

She slapped his chest. “Cheesy!”

“Not there!” he winced in pain.

“Ah, sorry, sorry!” she immediately massaged the tender spot. “Better?”

He nodded and raised the cold canned drink in his hand, “We can use this too.”

The sight of the can prompted her nose to scrunch up in disgust and she snatched it from him, tossing it away. “Not this from the weird person!”

“That’s littering, Yuki,” he chaffed, glancing at the pitiful can that was resting a few feet away on the sand.

“I don’t care. I just don’t want anything from that man,” she insisted stubbornly. Mayu smiled at the adorable pout on her lips. “Fine, fine. I’ll leave you to take care of me then.”

That seemed to satisfy her as she looped her arm around his elbow and they proceeded to the sand court where the rest of their group were waiting.

“You think our child will see me as a monster too?” Mayu asked casually, not slowing down his pace.

Heat rushed to Yuki’s face at the thought. “Who wants to have a child with you?” she mumbled softly, casting her eyes to the side.

Mayu halted in his tracks. “You don’t want a kid?”

The nervousness in his voice nagged at Yuki to spare him a glance and she was taken aback by the troubled frown creasing his brow. Twiddling her fingers, she answered in an almost inaudible voice, “Of course I want.”

Mayu released a breath that he had been holding unconsciously, making Yuki giggle at his show of relief. “I didn’t know you wanted a child that much.”

“It’ll be nice to have a little Yuki around the house.”

“I think I’d prefer a little Mayu.” Her heart was feeling all warm and fuzzy just by picturing a baby Mayu trying to act like his cool dad yet failing horribly because he was simply too cute.

“Hello, no funny thoughts in there,” he knocked lightly against her head, jerking her out of her daydream. Her brown eyes crinkled with mirth as she regarded him from head to toe.

“I was imagining you in a diaper.”

“Hey!” he protested but she stuck out her tongue playfully and sprinted off towards the sand court, leaving him with no choice but to chase after her. By the time he reached the court, Yuko was tapping her foot impatiently.

“Took you long enough,” his mentor noted dryly.

“Sorry, we got held up by something,” Mayu informed.

Yuko cocked an eyebrow, “You two seem pretty flushed. Would that something be a steamy hot make-out session?”

“Get your head out of the gutter, Oshima,” Mario cut in curtly. “If you ever require a brain surgery one day, I’m not going to do it for you. All I will find is stinky sewage.”

“Ha ha ha. Very funny, stick,” Yuko’s voice dripped with sarcasm. “You and I have a score to settle on this court.”

“Are you sure you want to embarrass yourself, midget?” Mario asked with a smirk.

“I may be small and cute but don’t you dare underestimate my volleyball skills.”

“Small is definitely true but cute, no,” Mario scoffed. “As for your skills, we’ll see about that.”

Yuko’s eyes gleamed with excitement at the challenge. “And we’ll see how a stick gets crushed by the ball,” she grinned confidently.

“I want to be captain!” Sae who was growing impatient volunteered, raising his hand ecstatically.

“I want to be in Dr. Miyazawa’s team!” Mocchi jumped at the chance to play on the hunky doctor’s side.

“Me too!” Akicha seconded. It was no secret that the sporty man was an ace at all kinds of ball games. Being in his team would almost guarantee an easy victory.

Sae beamed proudly at the spirited show of support. “Thank you, ladies,” he said smoothly, flashing his killer smile and sending the two nurses into a wobbly state. “Can I choose the rest of my team mates?”

“No,” Yuko denied his request without hesitation. “We’ll do it in a fair manner. I will be the captain of the other team so the rest of you will play janken against each other. All the winners will join my team and the losers, Sae’s team.”

“Why am I getting the losers?” Sae whined.

“It’s just a way to decide the teams,” Yuko chided. “Be a man and don’t be so hung up over the petty details.”

The remark incited snickers from the rest and Sae’s ears reddened in embarrassment. Eventually, Mario, Haruna, Akicha and Rie ended up in Yuko’s team while the others were with Sae.

“You are horrible at janken,” Yuki prodded Mayu who was staring blankly at the scissors sign on his right hand. “I’ve never seen you win in all the years we’ve known each other.”

“You are one to talk. You lost too,” he pinched her nose with his ‘scissors’.

“At least I managed to draw on the first round.”

“Right, right,” Mayu smiled in defeat. “The good thing is we are on the same team.”

The thought brought a pleased smile to the nurse’s face. However, when she surveyed her team mates, she realised something.

“We are going to lose.”

Mayu blinked at how certain she sounded. “Why?”

“The only person who is good at the game is Miyazawa-san,” Yuki stated. “Ren and I used to be librarians back in high school so you can imagine how terrible we are at sports. Mocchi loves watching beach volleyball for the half-naked men but she doesn’t play.”

“I’m pretty much a deadweight in my current condition,” Mayu admitted. “And I’ve never been good at volleyball in the first place,” he added as an afterthought.

“Team Sae, gather around me!” Sae called out. Ren did a mental roll of his eyes at the self-decided name of the team. “Alright team, we all know beach volleyball is normally played with two players on each team but we have five. I say we try to keep it as close to the actual gameplay as possible with two main players and three supporting players on the edges of the court. I will, of course, be the front hitter.”

“Mayu-san should stay at the back and serve the ball to minimise chances of the ball hitting him. It’s only been five weeks since his operation. We don’t want to take unnecessary risks,” Ren proposed.

Yuki found herself sending a heartfelt smile to her ever reliable childhood buddy. Through the years she had known him, Ren never did things that betrayed his true feelings. It was clear that he was genuinely concerned for her boyfriend despite the awkward situation they were in.

Sae considered Ren’s words and nodded in agreement, “Makes sense. Then you can be the second main player behind me. We’ll show the ladies a good time.”

Yuki made a face at the glaring display of male chauvinism and was caught red-handed by Mocchi.

“What’s wrong, Yukirin?”

“He makes it sound like women can’t play the sport well.”

“I thought that was pretty macho. And look, we are surrounded by three handsome guys! Aren’t we the luckiest women on this beach?” Mocchi swooned, cupping her cheeks like a lovestruck teenage girl. Yuki sighed at how her friend was missing the point completely. Some things never change.

On the other side of the net, the opposing team had a similar strategy but with vastly different motives.

“Since we are on the same team, we’ll see who scores the most points. The winner gets a kiss from Nyannyan!” Yuko announced excitedly but was almost instantly knocked on the head by Haruna.

“Don’t decide things on your own!” she berated. Mario laughed at the pained expression on the small pervert.

“Then Nyannyan you have to come up with a reward for us!” Yuko argued as she massaged the bump forming on her head.

The gynaecologist rubbed her chin, pondering over the request. “I will treat the winner to ice cream.”

“Nyannyan, that’s not exciting enough,” Yuko pouted. “How about the winner gets to share the ice cream with you?” she gazed hopefully at Haruna.

“I guess that should be fine…”

“Alright! Let’s get this game started!” Yuko yelled, all pumped up by the treat waiting for her. Mario rolled his eyes at her childish antics. The senior neurosurgeon was not too concerned about the prize but he sure as hell would not let Oshima have her way with his Haruna-chan.

Rie was the first to serve and the ball blazed past Sae and Ren as if they never existed.

“Holy!” Sae cried in complete surprise.

With a quick side-step, Mayu barely managed to bump the ball back in the air before it hit the sand. Squinting his eyes as the sun shone into them, Ren blindly shifted to where he calculated the ball would land and set it up for Sae who slammed it over the net. The towering Mario sprang up and effectively blocked the ball, sending it back to their side. Sae dove desperately to save it only to miss and get a faceful of sand. Shaking his head wildly, he spat out the hard and dry granules in disgust as he got back on his feet.

“That’s one point for me,” Mario announced smugly.

“Hah, that was just a lucky shot,” Yuko scoffed.

Without further ado, the game resumed and soon, it was clear as day that Sae’s team was getting battered by Yuko’s overpowered team. It turned out that both Akicha and Rie used to be players on their high schools’ volleyball teams. As skilled as Sae was, it was useless when the rest of his team were impossible at the sport. Mocchi screamed and dodged whenever the ball flew in her direction while Yuki’s reflexes were too slow to match up to the other team’s power serves and spikes. Their captain wanted to bash his own head against the net post when he noticed Mayu was almost stationary throughout the game.

“Sorry. Girlfriend’s orders,” Mayu shrugged apologetically at one point.

“We are doomed,” Sae facepalmed, sweat trickling down his dark caramelised neck and chest.

“Don’t daydream!” Yuko blasted the ball in Yuki’s direction. The nurse tripped over her own feet as she evaded the speeding ball that nearly hit her head.

“Yuki-chan!” Ren was the first to react and rushed towards Yuki who fortunately had saved herself from faceplanting the sand by propping herself up with both hands. The concerned man helped her up and began dusting the sand on her knees and legs fervently.

“R-Ren-kun, it’s alright. I can do it myself,” Yuki stuttered uneasily. It took a moment for the words to sink in before he withdrew his hands as if they had just touched fire.

“S-Sorry!”

Stupid! What am I doing? Ren mentally slapped himself for letting his instincts take over and forgetting his current position. Who am I to touch Yuki-chan that way?

“I’m going to get the ball,” Yuki informed weakly and ran after the ball which had bounced quite a distance away after hitting a nearby beach chair. Her heart was racing from the close call with Ren. Why can’t I treat him normally? He was just being helpful. We even had friendly hugs before and I was fine with them back then. She recalled the guilty and shocked expression on Ren’s face and something tightened in her chest. I’m sorry, Ren-kun… I guess I’m just not mature enough to face you after what you said that day.

With those thoughts occupying her mind, she did not notice the ball had been stopped by a pair of hairy legs and bumped into them, causing her to fall back on her rear.

“Oh ho, look what we have here,” a delighted male voice said.

Raising her head, Yuki saw a trio of young men in their early twenties towering over her. She groaned inwardly at the lustful grins plastered on their faces.

Not again! I bet they don’t even suspect that I’m older than them.

“Hi there, cutie,” the one in the middle whom she had bumped into said as he picked up the ball. “Do you want to join us for some fun?”

“No thanks. I’m playing volleyball with my friends. Now please return me the ball,” she answered tersely, not in the mood to deal with these horny kids.

“I promise we are more fun than your friends. Come on, gorgeous. It wouldn’t hurt,” the center guy roughly yanked her up by the arm while his friends encircled her, blocking any exit route.

“Let go!” Yuki struggled and tried to push him away but his grip was too strong. Detecting the huge biceps and protruding veins on his arms, it dawned on her that she was up against someone who worked out regularly. Realising that it was futile to win against them physically, she did the next best thing…

And screamed her lungs out.

“Fuck this bitch!” the three guys flinched and two of them backed away from the attention-seeking nurse but the leader slapped his large hand over her mouth, muffling her voice.

“Yuki.”

Yuki swore her heart almost stopped in relief at hearing the familiar calm voice.

“Are these guys disturbing you?” Mayu strode towards them, his face unreadable.

“Mmyuph!”

Underneath his cool façade, Mayu was seething at how the boorish brat was manhandling his girlfriend.

“Let my girl go if you don’t want to get hurt.”

The spiky-haired man who had Yuki in his arms snorted loudly. “Hah! A shrimp like you can’t hurt me!”

His friends, however, whispered something to him.

“Hiroki, he may be a gangster. Look at those scars,” one suggested fearfully.

“And this girl. She has a scar too,” the other eyed the mark on Yuki’s chest.

“What if they are a yakuza couple? If we hurt them, their gang may come after us!”

“Are you done talking?” Mayu’s ominously quiet voice suddenly spoke behind them, causing the trio to spring back in shock.

“D-Don’t come so near! I’ll have you know I… I can fight too!” Hiroki stammered as he raised his trembling arms in a fighting stance.

Flashing a hellish smile, the doctor cracked his knuckles. “That’s good. I’m itching for a fight after sending ten punks like you to the hospital. Make sure you last longer than ten seconds.”

Hiroki’s buddies backed further away, releasing their hold on Yuki. “Sorry Hiroki, this girl is too much trouble to get. We’re leaving!”

Without another word, the two intimidated friends fled the scene. Yuki took the chance and slipped past the stupefied Hiroki to hide behind Mayu who gave a brief but reassuring squeeze on her hand.

“Hey! You cowards!” Hiroki felt his courage disintegrating now that he was alone against the short but dangerous-looking man. A shudder shot through his body when his eyes met Mayu’s unwavering ones.

“Ready?” the very amused medical worker asked, raising his balled fists.

“Damn it!” the terrified young man growled and charged forward in a desperate display of bravado. Mayu’s eyes widened while Yuki’s heart leapt to her throat, both not expecting him to accept the challenge. However, before Mayu could block the oncoming punch, a leg shot out from the side and kicked Hiroki’s arm, almost breaking it at the elbow.

“Ugh!” Hiroki staggered back, holding his stinging right arm.

“How dare you try to lay a hand on my boss!” a very familiar figure stood before Mayu and Yuki protectively. The newcomer turned and said in a loud and respectful tone, “Boss, Ane-san, I’m sorry for arriving so late!” Surprise seized the couple when they realised it was the man they had met earlier on the way to the sand court. The confident man winked at them, secretly requesting that they played along.

Mayu cleared his throat, “You will get your punishment later for leaving your Ane’s side but now, get rid of this punk.”

“Yes, Boss!”

Hiroki almost wet his pants with every unnerving step that Mayu’s underling took. Cursing his bad luck, he shakily turned on his heel and beat a hasty retreat, stumbling clumsily along the way. When he was finally gone, Mayu exhaled in relief.

“What were you thinking? You could’ve got hurt again!” Yuki admonished him, smacking his shoulder hardly.

“I couldn’t just let him have his way with you,” Mayu defended his actions.

“Don’t scold him,” their saviour advised. “His plan was risky but it did scare off two of them and demoralise the last one.” Turning to Mayu, he queried, “You have never fought before, am I right? Your stance was all wrong.”

Mayu nodded.

“See, you’ve got yourself such a brave boyfriend. I wish I could find a guy as devoted as him,” the man said in a mock wistful manner.

“Don’t you dare have any designs on Mayu. I’m warning you,” Yuki fumed, remembering how he hit on Mayu previously.

“I won’t. It’ll be useless to make a move on him ‘cause he loves you too much. Just look at how he was willing to put his life on the line to save you. But,” he grinned cheekily, “you can’t stop me from admiring him. He’s the perfect eye candy.”

The hairs on Mayu’s arms stood on their ends. Shaking his head to clear any unwanted thoughts, he slipped on the cool mask that he used at work and stretched his hand out for a handshake.

“Whatever the case is, thank you for coming to our aid. My name is Watanabe Mayu and this is my girlfriend Kashiwagi Yuki.”

The man gamely shook his offered hand.

“The name’s Matsui Jun. Glad to be of service.”

Once again, Mayu was hit by the same weird sensation as earlier as he felt Jun’s hand. Something was off about the man before him and he was deeply intrigued to confirm his suspicions.

“Say, are you good at volleyball? My team could use some help,” Mayu asked while Yuki’s eyes bulged at his impromptu invitation.

Thumping his chest, Jun beamed smugly.

“You’ve come to the right person. Bring me to them.”

---

To be continued…

Thank you very much for reading! As always, reviews are greatly appreciated :deco:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 08:00:40 AM by seigus »

Offline alpacas

• Yukirin's boobs belong to Mayuyu (。・ω・。) ♡
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 4.2] Enter the Bait (14 Oct)
« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2012, 09:25:12 PM »
Sticking to my guns and keeping the opinion that you're perfect.

This update was great and I can see Matsui Jun and Ren will come together eventually. I'm wondering what Ren's reaction will be and I'm thinking it'll be hilarious! :lol:

As for the Mayuki, it was mind blowingly awesome as always. Imagining little Mayu and Yuki children makes my kokoro go doki doki and blush at the same time. :wub:

Thank you seigus!

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #156 on: October 13, 2012, 09:25:13 PM »
OMG Jun appears!

Hello there seigus-sa, sorry for being your silentreader (^^)/

Now. I'll follow your fics then.

It's a nice update, good job!

And Mayu, he's not a gangster!! XD

Hehe, thank you seigus-san ^^

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: October 13, 2012, 09:50:09 PM »
I'm doomed!  :shocked here comes Matsui Jun!  :panic: hahaha..but i really hope it's Jurina playing danso! and maybe mayu sense that jun's hand is too girly!  XD
I can totally imagine Yuki's reaction when Mayu confessed that some of his male patients confessed to him! :lol:

And on the marioxyukoxharuna part.I like how Yuko and Mario fight for Haruna, but i think it is much better if yuko and mario marry each other and leave haruna alone, so that she can live happily ever after with her DS.  :P since Nyan Nyan is not paying much attention to both of them.  :lol:

I really love this! Not just because it's a Mayuki fic, but also because it's entertaining and well-written!  :twothumbs

Thanks for the update seigus-san  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: October 13, 2012, 11:54:23 PM »
Wahahahahaha! Too funny with Matsui Jun and Mayu gangster :rofl:

Mayu and Yuki are so sweeeet! :wub: Mayu get hit by Jun hahahha  :rofl:

Mayu get confession by any boys :shocked  :rofl: I get shocked too XD

Make Haruna jealous (with Yuko)!!! I don't know why I want this but I want!!! :P (Maybe it is because I like Kojiyuu)

What will be the Jun's reaction when he goes to see Ren? Maybe nothing or love at first sight :D if it is this I can imagine how Jun make Ren loves him (no I can't imagine this XD) It is sounds too funny with this new character!

PS: You love me? I love you too :love: for writing this fanfic! When I re-read my comment I think it is too disordered so I'm sorry :bow: Forgive me please! :thumbsup
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2012, 12:57:35 AM »
Ehhhh!!!  :shock:

Oh my gosh Mayu beat the living day lights out of that guy!  :angry1:

Oh no Jun has arrived!  :OMG:

Now let's rewind a little.. Jun is the guy who was hitting on Mayu.... Does that mean that Jun is...  :mon blood:

Excuse me I need to clean up.  :mon emo:

Look forward to the next update!  :farofflook:

If Jun is what I think he is, please let him hit on Ren...  :on bleed:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Onaji Yoru