JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Son Dam Bi - Are You Crazy - Ft. Eric

Author Topic: [4 Shots] WMatsui - I Will Give My Heart for You [COMPLETE]  (Read 35647 times)

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [4 Shots] WMatsui - I Will Give My Heart for You (Part 2)
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2013, 12:05:29 PM »
PART 2

I close my office room, “Finally. Meeting is over!!” I sit again and then I put my foot on my desk. I close my eyes.  I’m so sleepy.

"Jurina!!!!" Airin slam the door.

I’m so shocked. I put down my foot quickly.

"How can you sleeping in that meeting, Jurina??!!"

"So-sorry, Airin. I didn’t realize it. I’m too sleepy and tired." Last night, I arrived at my apartment at 3AM. I’m having too much fun with that Matsui and I forget to prepare the presentation for my meeting today.

"You didn’t prepare anything! You slept there! Do you know how much trouble that I got because of you?!"

I stand up, “Airin… please don’t mad at me. As usual, you will help me again, right?” I wanna touch her shoulder but she slap my hand.

"I always pampering you and I solve all of problems here, because I thought you’ll change! But I’m wrong.
Now, I know why your father gave all his companies to Mariko-san. You didn’t have any responsibility at all. You’re childish and arrogant!! You didn’t care about everything!! One only thing that you care about is ‘have fun’.”

"A- Airin??" This is the first time I saw her so angry like this.

She look away, “I give up.” She put a letter on my desk. “Here, my resignation letter.”

No, she can’t leave me like this!! "Forgive me, okay? I’ll never do that again, I promise."

"You already promised me for thousands times."

"Wait a minute. Is this our personal matter? You angry at me because I know you love me but I didn’t make a move? Silly"

She look back, “Did you think I’m that selfish? If that’s my reason, I certainly will leave you many years ago.”

"I’m sorry Airin.. please don’t leave me. How can I through all of this without you?" I shed my tears.

She hug me, “I’m not a right person to stand beside you anymore. I hope you’ll find someone else soon.” She left me alone.

This is my worst day.

======================= **** ==========================

I threw by body on my bed. It feels so lonely without Airin. I will get so much trouble because of this, but I think it’s a good thing for both of us… I don’t wanna see her sad because of me and I can’t hurt her anymore.

I look my watch, “10 o’clock. I want to meet that Matsui again. Maybe I can relax for a little bit.”

I drive my car. After I arrived there, I’m looking for that boy, the boy ‘who will do anything if I give him some money’. But I can’t found him, “I think this time I will do this by myself”. I sighed.

I go inside, too many people inside. I can’t move easily Urgh.. I hate crowded place! I try to keep walk inside, but I saw Akane there. I try to hide my face and turn away. I wanna run away but I even can’t move.

"Jurina??!!" Akane grab my hand and then she drag me to a room. "I can’t believe you come here again!! You really enjoy it, huh? Which girl that you ‘use’ last time?" She smirked.

"NO!!! I didn’t use anyone!!" I make a cross sign with my hands and shook my head. She piss me off. “I want to meet your friend.”

"My friend? Who?" She looks confuse.

"A girl who has a same surname with me."

"WH-WHAT??!! So… are you a girl who drag her out last night??!! I can’t believe it, a Matsui Jurina fall in love with a girl like that?! Hahahaha." Somehow, her laugh make me feel angry.

"So, both of you ‘did it’ ??!!" She grab my collar.

"No, we didn’t!! We just did some fun stuffs in Shibuya. Nothing else."

She release me, “Good, she hate rich people.” Akane look away. She looks sad.

Wait… it’s means…. "You work here and hiding your identity because of her??!!! You-you like her?!"

"Yes…" Akane look at me, she looks happy but sad at the same time. "So Jurina… don’t screw up anything. I waste a year of my life just to be her friend."

Darn!! She’s really my eternal rival!! Why she always 1 step ahead from me?! Suddenly, I feel hopeless. I never won against Akane before.. At school, at college, at our company business. Now… How…. if I lose Rena? No, I must win this time.

"Do you like her too, Jurina?? Did my intuition is right? a rich-smart-beautiful-arrogant Matsui Jurina love a girl from a place like this??

Do you have a guts to face this cruel world? How if your father, Mariko, and your friends know about this?? Can you survive? Are you ready to leave all that you have now for that girl?

I know you very well Jurina.. you can’t life like that.”

Sh*t!! She’s humiliating me. She know my weakness. What should I do??

I raise my head, “How many times I need to tell you??!! She’s like a ditch girl for me. Come on, Akane!! You already work here for a long time, did you still didn’t know what a rich people doing in this place??” I smirked. “I just wanna have fun with that Matsui!!”

God, what did I just said? I can’t hold it. My lips still talking a harsh words to keep my dignity. “It’s her job to did ‘it’ with people who can pay her. I will do that too. After I taste her, I will leave that b*tch. Just like that.” I laugh

BRAAKKK!

Akane punch my face. She grab my collar, “Remember what I said! DON’T-YOU-EVER-DARE-TO TOUCH-HER.” She’s really angry. “How can you said that? Is that how an educated girl talking?! You even didn’t know her!” She wanna hit my face again, but…

"Churi. Leave her alone."

No. no-no-no-no…. NO WAY! I look back. “How long you standing there?” I’m dead now.. it’s really her. Akh.. why am I so stupid?!

"Long enough to hear you said something like that about me. As usual… rich people are same. I already get used to it. I’m so thankful that I didn’t fall too deep in your trap." She smile.

Akana push me. “Matsui-san, Let’s go!” Akane hold her comfortably. They walk away and leave me alone in this room.

My heart is like burning. “Arrrrggggghhhh!!!!!” What I’ve done?! I’m so sorry. I sit on the floor. I feel so hopeless. I cried.

I go out from that room. I wanna apologize to her. I walk closer to them.

Akane pointed at someone, “Rena.. Did you look that men? He seems rich.”

"Of course I am.. I’m not blind." Matsui rolled her eyes.

"Let’s take him." Akane smirked.

"My pleasure." That Matsui walk first and leave Akane behind.

I can’t believe what I see. I see her…. dance wildly in front of a men. She do some sexy move that I never saw before.

"Akane!! Why you let her do that??!!"

Akane smile, “As you said a few minutes ago. It’s her job to did it with people who can paid her.”

That men give her some money.. Matsui kiss his cheek.
He give some money again… Matsui kiss his lips…
He give some money again… that man grab Matsui’s waist.
Matsui calmly take that men’s wallet from his pocket. That men seems didn’t refuse it.
Matsui take all money from that wallet. That men smirked, he wanna touch Matsui’s chest.

My eyes burning. I can’t take it anymore. “You’re crazy Akane!!”

—- Churi P.O.V —-

"Yes.. I’m crazy." I sighed. "How can someone that I love for years love a girl who just she known for some weeks. See? I know you very well."

I shed my tears. I tried to get your attention, but you’ve always see me only as your rival.

I can accept the reality if you love Mayu or Airin. But this is…. something that I never thought before.

This will be my one-side love forever. No matter how hard I try, I will never get her.

Be happy, Jurina.

"I have a mission, here." I walk around. I’m looking for someone.

—- END OF CHURI P.O.V —-

I’m walking to that men table, I punch his face. I grab that men wallet from Matsui’s hand. I throw all money that people gave to her. I hold her hand and walk away from crowd. I drag her out.

She release her hand, “Are you crazy?!”

"I can’t let you touched by a perverted men like that!"

"This is my job! Don’t interfere my life."

"It’s your job? Okay. Then, do your job well to me." I take a deep breath. "What’s your name?"

"Rena." She take the cigarette from her pocket.

"Okay Rena, Let’s get out from here." Jurina grab Rena’s hand and then she took Rena’s cigarette. Jurina throw it.

Rena release her hand, “How much money do you have?”

"…………" Jurina look into Rena’s eyes. "I have it, more than you can imagine." I open my car’s door. “Get in.”

She walk slowly to my car. But before she get in. She fell. I run towards her, I hold her body. “Rena. Rena?? Rena!!” She’s fainted.

========================== **** ========================

"Hi, Rena… Ah, you awake?" I grinned. "Here, your breakfast. I rarely cook before, but I hope this porridge isn’t a disaster for you." I give her a big smile.

"Where am I and where’s my clothes?!"

"Don’t worry. You’re in my apartment and about your clothes, I gave it to the laundry this morning.
You have a fever last night, you sweat too much, so after I cleaned all part of your body, I put my clothes to you.” I smile. “You don’t need to thank me. I know I’m a good girl.” I grinned.

I wanna feed her but she yell at me. “You what??!! A-all part??!!!” Her cheek blushed.

"Yes. I can’t let you sleep while you sweating like that." I touch her forehead, "See? Your fever was gone." Then, I’m whispering to her. "Don’t worry.. I can see your body but I didn’t do anything. You have a nice body.

I can see her panicked. I laugh. “Here, open your mouth. ” I feed her.

She smile at me, “Thank you. But, you can just bring me back to the cafe. Churi will take care of me. Besides, I need to work again tonight.”

"No. You can’t work like that!!"

"If you’re ashamed to be friends with me, then don’t!"

"It’s not like that, Rena." I sighed. I’m not ashamed.. I just afraid everybody around me won’t accept you to be with me.

"Why? My life isn’t precious! I didn’t have any family.. So, what I need in my life are money, enjoy my life, and die soon so I can meet my parents in heaven."

I slap her. “Don’t act like you’re so hopeless like that!!”

"How dare you slap me?! You didn’t know anything about me. You didn’t have any right to telling me what to do or not to do!"

She wake up and she’s about to go out.

"Rena… Rena wait!! I.. I love you…"

"I won’t fall to your trap anymore."

"Rena, this isn’t a trap!! I love you. I really do love you."

"Then.. you better not." She close the door.

Why you don’t believe me? How can I prove it to you?

==================== TO BE CONTINUED ====================

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2013, 12:39:35 PM »
Jurina really is a baka   :smhid

Now she has to work extra hard to get Rena's heart..

Can't wait for the next chapter..

Update soon,please.. :bow:

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2013, 12:40:58 PM »
don't tell me rena is sick? and about going to die noooo!!! jurinasafe her!!! with all cost even with yourlife pleaseeeeee!!!

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2013, 02:14:26 PM »
don't tell me rena is sick? and about going to die noooo!!! jurinasafe her!!! with all cost even with yourlife pleaseeeeee!!!

Your question will be answered in Part 3. :p

Wait a minute.. even with Jurina's life?:'(

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2013, 02:24:53 PM »

err...yeah...why??     :rofl:

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2013, 03:01:55 PM »
Wow! Jurina need to grow up before anything. I cant believe she said those things to Churi u.u

About Churi, I only got that she liked Jurina >< is her family with financial problems? ><

Airin was being a friend above all. And Jurina didn't realize that. Poor Airin

Rena have her reasons and I'm really curious about it, since you already gave us a hint in this chapter!

Thank you for the update o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2013, 03:34:23 PM »
Hmm?  :? Churi loves Jurina? or Churi loves Rena?  :doh:
yeah Jurina go and make rena fall for you!!
Update soon~  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2013, 03:52:08 PM »
So Rena is sick, isn't she.
Hey that title I Will Give My Heart fot You doesn't mean that Jurina will give Rena her heart literally, does it?
Hope Jurina will be better at work. XD
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »
Yea just give your heart juju (yes the real one)

And rena give your heart to jurina (i mean gave your lovf for her)

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2013, 05:30:03 PM »
 :cry:

err...yeah...why??     :rofl:

your statement make me think that Jurina will die..  :cry:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2013, 05:40:15 PM »
Wow! Jurina need to grow up before anything. I cant believe she said those things to Churi u.u

About Churi, I only got that she liked Jurina >< is her family with financial problems? ><

Airin was being a friend above all. And Jurina didn't realize that. Poor Airin

Rena have her reasons and I'm really curious about it, since you already gave us a hint in this chapter!

Thank you for the update o/

Jurina.... in this fanfic she's a rich girl, it must be hard for her to love someone like Rena.

Airin is a good friend, but yes... Jurina use her kindness. She's lazy at all, Airin who always works hard to handle that company.

I can't give any hint about Churi.. sorry.. still secret.  :bigdeal:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2013, 05:43:46 PM »
So Rena is sick, isn't she.
Hey that title I Will Give My Heart fot You doesn't mean that Jurina will give Rena her heart literally, does it?
Hope Jurina will be better at work. XD

About your question..... how can I answer it??  :err:

I think.. after Airin leave, she will have a full responsibility. She will grow up by the time being.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2013, 06:01:47 PM »
Hmm?  :? Churi loves Jurina? or Churi loves Rena?  :doh:
yeah Jurina go and make rena fall for you!!
Update soon~  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Sorry, maybe I didn't wrote it clearly.
In front of Jurina, Churi act like she loves Rena because she want to know Jurina's true feeling.
She's same like Airin... they like Jurina since they're in highschool.

Airin act as a good friend for Jurina,
but actually.. Churi did too excessive to get Jurina's attention (smarter, wiser, mature than Jurina).. it makes Jurina think that she's a rival instead of a friend.

Churi already realized that Jurina really love Rena.
But she didn't too focus to that problem, because she has another problem...
a bigger problem that became a reason for her to work at that cafe, although her family are rich. (I will wrote it at last part).

Offline snowkat

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2013, 05:07:35 PM »
Jurina despite being a spoiled kid, she still has a nice side  :)
Rena, why you don't believe Jurina? She loves you!
Please update soon  :panic:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [4 Shots] WMatsui - I Will Give My Heart for You (Part 3)
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2013, 05:28:53 PM »
PART 3

"Rena.. Rena-chan!!" I run towards her. But she stop a taxi and ride it before I can talk to her again.

Lucky for me, that taxi stopped not far away from my apartment because of traffic light. I run to my car quickly and follow that taxi. Thanks red light, I owe you one.

I see her taxi stop at Paradise Cafe, She wanna run but I stop my car right in front of her. I really thankful that my car didn't hit her. I get out from my car. "Rena, please listen to me."

She gave me a cold gaze, "What do you want?"

"Sorry about that slap. That's because suddenly I felt that I'm going lose you. I know, that's sounds ridiculous.
I just saw you 2 weeks ago, we just talked to each other in these 3 days. You even haven't call my name yet. I know that you thought that I'm crazy..
So, about my confession... just forget about it. Maybe I'm just too overreacted when I saw you dancing last night.
Sorry for anything that I ever said about you. I'll be happy if we can be a friends... someday." I turn away, "See you."

I hope she'll call me and said to me to not go, but until I get in to my car, she didn't call me. Then, I just drive home.

======================= **** ======================

What??!! 22:45 and I still in my office??!! This is my first time.

I try to focus to my job. I become very busy without Airin. Now, I know why Airin so angry at me when I didn't do something properly... She has so many things to do and I just mess up everything.. everytime.

It's been only 2 weeks since Airin leave, but I feel that my head wanna explode. Too many documents that need to be read and signed, too many meetings that need to attended, and too many presentation that need to be prepared.

I need a new assistant, but it isn't easy to find one who match with my criteria. First, not too pretty or too sexy (Because it'll make me hard to concentrate). Second, good with words, both speaking and writing (It'll be useful when I need a sleep. She will assist me to do the document and presentation). The last, can work under pressure (yeah.. I'm that pressure. I need someone who can quickly solve something when I mess it up).

I chuckled.

I never have a chance to see Rena, I'm too busy to handle my company by myself. I want to go there but I won't talk with her. I don't wanna screw up anything again, so I think I'll just see her from afar.

I'm too tired to drive, so I just go there by taxi.

I enter that cafe, as usual.. so many people inside. I saw Akane sit on a bar stool. "Hi." I sat beside her. "You still work here, huh?" I try to tease her.

She look at me, "and you still a jerk, huh?" She smirked.

Tsk, I'm lose again. I look away to the stage and I see Rena up there. Her dance make my heart burning, so I just look away and call a waitress who walking not far from me. "Hey, I want to order, please!!" But the waitress seems didn't hear me.

"Yes? Tell me what you want, Jurina." Akane talk to me.

"Eh?" I'm confuse. Ah! I'm forget that she's a waitress too. I scratch my head. "Martini."

She stand up, "Okay, wait a minute."

I hear the people here shouting the excited scream, so I turn away and saw the girls do the pole-dance. My heart beat faster, I touch my chest, Come on buddy, relax. But my heart seems didn't care about what I'm saying. It's still beating crazily.

I saw Rena there, I notice something.

"Here your drink." Akane give it to me.

"Thanks. Ehh.. Akane, is Rena really looks more pale than usual or it just a light effect?"

Akane sighed. "Yes, you're right. Lately.. she often got exhausted."

"Then why she keep working? You can tell her to take a rest!!" I'm realy angry.

"Why you're mad at me?? She never listened what I said. Go there!! Just tell it by yourself then." She hit the table and walk away.

"So-sorry."

Akane still go and leave me. I really want to talk with Rena, but I hold my self. After I paid the bill, I stand up and wanna go home. Before I go out, I look back to the stage one more time to see Rena. I'm shocked because I saw Rena watching me too.

I'm so sure she's still angry at me. Before she angry at me again because I came here today, so I just open the door and walk away. I get in to the taxi, the driver start to drive.

"Sorry, but I think someone waving at us. Maybe she calling you, miss." A taxi driver talk to me.

I already paid the bill, Rena and Akane still angry at me. It's impossible someone here to call me. "Just keep goin, sir. I didn't recognize anyone here."

The taxi driver glance into his rearview mirror and saw a pale girl with black hair chase his car. But he didn't stop because Jurina say so.

I arrived at my apartment, I lock the door. I need sleep because I have a meeting with my Marketing Team tomorrow morning. I turn off the lamp.

======================= **** ======================

*BELL RINGING*

Akh... who's come here in this early morning. I wake up lazily, walk slowly, and the I open the door. I still close my eyes, "I didn't call for service room." I yawning.

"Hi."

I know that voice. I open my eyes immediately, "Rena??!!" I rubbed my eyes to make sure she's really Rena. "Oh, Hi. Come in. Sorry for messy room, I didn't expect any morning-guest."

"Sorry for disturbing you, I shouldn't came here." She bowing to me and about to go.

I grab her hand. "Don't go." after she nodded her head, I release her hand quickly. "How long you wait me out there?".

She look her watch, "About 40 minutes. You must be so tired, I already rang your bell over and over. I'm about to go, but you open the door."

"So... lucky for me, I open that door before you go away." I smile at her. "You can wait there." I pointed at the couch in front of my TV. "I will make some drinks for us." I turn back and walk to my kitchen.

Why she come here? Did I do something wrong again? When I wanna pour the hot water, I feel someone holding me. Fortunately, I didn't spill it to my hands!!

"Are you angry at me?"

Sh-she is crying?! "I am not angry. I'm the one who should ask you about that." I turn and I hug her.

"So, why you didn't come for weeks? I saw you last night, but you just look away. I run towards you, I try call you... but your taxi still went away."

She's call me? Ahh.. the taxi driver was right.

"I.. I kinda miss you." She hide her face in my embrace.

I can't say how cute she is. I wanna jumping around because I'm too happy, but I try to keep calm down. "I miss you too, Rena." I hold her tightly.

"Sorry, I didn't visit you because I'm too busy with my work, beside that.... I thought you still angry at me, so I'm afraid you became more angry if you saw my face again.." I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I'm not angry. I just... never have a friend before. Churi is the only one who close with me. I always think that rich people only take an advantage from me."

I sighed. Akane is a rich girl too... you just didn't know about it yet.

"But.... you're different."

I release my hands. I give her my big smile, "So, we're friends now??" I feel my eyes sparkling.

She laugh. "Yes, we are."

"Wohhooooo!!!" I running around my apartment like a child who just received a Christmas gift.

"Sorry... what's your name?"

I stop running, then I walk slowly "You still didn't know my name?" Pity me. "I am Matsui Jurina. Nice to meet you, Matsui Rena." I shake her hand.

"You are a Matsui too??" She shocked.

"Yes. but we aren't a family. I try hard to search my family's history to find your name.. but nothing. I thought if you're my cousin or something, it'll will be easier for me to approach you." I pout.

She laugh, "Jurina.. you are so silly."

It's so comfortable to hear her laugh. I remember something, "Rena, sorry. I have a meeting this morning. You can comfort yourself here, I will go home after my meeting is over. Okay?"

"Is it okay to leave the office like that? I mean.. your boss will angry at you."

I'm whispering, "Don't worry.. I'm the owner." I chuckled and I run to my bathroom.

Before I close the door, I see Rena smile at me. I can't believe you're here. I'm so happy to talk with you again. I close the door.

======================== **** ======================

These past months, our friend relationship is going well. We spend more time together, we have fun together. We know each other better now.

Everything is going well until one day on the weekend, I ask her to play with me in Fuji-Q Highland.

I hold her hand and drag her, "Rena-chaaann. Let's ride that roller coaster."

"No. I can't, Jurina."

"Ha?! Of course you can. You're old enough to ride that.. or.... Are you afraid? Hahahaha." I laugh hardly.

She pout. "I'm not afraid!! I just.... can't."

I confused. I push her to get in, "Don't worry, Rena. Nothing is gonna happen. This is safe, I'll hold your hand tightly. I promise!!"

She looks not sure about this. "O-okay... I will do it for you." She smile.

When we sit on the roller coaster, she hold my hand. Akh.. she grab my hand too tight, It's hurt. I see her face, she looks pale. "It's okay Rena. You said you never came here before, right? It'll be fun." I try to calm her. She nodded.

It's move. She hold me more tight. In this time I can't enjoy the ride, I look at Rena. Is she will be okay? I wanna keep watching her, but when this coaster slide down really fast, I can't help it.. I close my eyes.

Sh*t! This thing move faster than I remembered. When I feel the coaster move slower, I open my eyes. I saw Rena......... fainted.

"Rena.." I touch her. "Rena, wake up!" I hold her, then I carry her body. "Anyone, please call the ambulance!! Hurry up!!!!" I cried. I'm panicked, totally.

I'm so sorry, Rena. I shouldn't persuade you to came here.

===================== **** ======================

It's been 2 hours, Rena isn't awake yet. I feel anxious when the doctor call me.

"Matsui Jurina-san?"

"Yes." I shake his hand.

"Please, sit." She open the document. "Is she your sister?"

"No. I'm her friend. She didn't have any family."

He sighed. "How long did you know her?"

"About 6 months. What happened to her, doctor?" I'm so worried.

"She's okay.... for now."

I hit the table. "What do you mean 'FOR NOW'??!!" I stand up.

"Sorry, Matsui-san. I think I'm not a right person to tell you about this. You can asking her when she wake up."

I walk out and the I slam the door. Stupid doctor!! Why he make me very worried?! Nothing gonna happened. After she awake, I will bring her to a better hospital.

I entered her room, I sit beside her. She still 'sleeping'. I hold her hand. "Rena, can you hear me? I'm here. Don't worry."

"Jurina.. Jurina..."

I feel someone touched my head. Ahh.. I fell sleep. I need a few minutes to remember about what happened. "Rena, Are you okay?" I stand up and then I hold her hand.

She smile. She gave me a weak smile. Suddenly, I remember about my mom, she died in the hospital 15 years ago. After that time, this's the first time for me to waiting someone in hospital again.

"Jurina, I'm okay. No need to sad, I'm just too tired."

I cry hard. "Sorry, Rena. I shouldn't ask you to play there."

"Sssshhhh..... don't act like a cry baby. I enjoy it. It's fun. I'm happy to spending more time with you."

"What is this?? What's wrong with you? Tell me!!"

"Nothing is wrong, Jurina. Please, I don't want to talk about this now. Let's talk about something else."

"Tell me, NOW!!"

"Jurina......."

"Do you understand what I feel now?! I feel that I'm going to lose you!! Now, look at you. I never saw you like this before. Why don't you tell me the truth?!"

"The truth? I'm not lying."

"You're not?!" I take her bag and take out everything from inside. "What is this??" I pointed some medicines.

"Jurina, you can't do that! It's not your concern!"

"FINE!! Then I will just go home and watch the DVD. I will call Akane to come here. She is your friend and I'm not."

"Jurina.. that's not what I mea-"

I slam the door.

I cried and then I sit on the floor. I take my phone.

"Akane, Rena is in hospital now. Come here as soon as you can."

======================== **** =====================

I'm in my office now. I try to keep busy. Come on, Jurina. Stop thinking about Rena!! She doesn't need you. She never need you!  I talked to myself.

*PHONE RINGING*

Akane.

"Hello?"

"Oh my God, Jurina!! Where are you?! Why are you both fighting in the time like this?! Come to the hospital now, she need you."

"She said that it's not my concern. Take care of her, I know you can."

"Listen me, baka. She said that because she didn't want you too worried. Just come here. Doctor said she can go home today. You can take her to your apartment. Paradise Cafe is not a right place for her."

She ended the call.

It isn't took a long time to get there. I saw Akane talk with the doctor. He's not a doctor from the last time.

"Jurina, come here." Akane call me.

The doctor smiled. "Takayanagi-san and Matsui-san, I think we can talk in my room."

We following the doctor. I try to calm myself.

After we sat, the doctor look us and said, "Your friend need a Heart Transplantation."

"Bu-but you said she can go home." Akane ask him.

"I'm not the one who want to said it. Your friend asked me to do that. She told me to not tell it to both of you. But, I can't. She need a support from other people."

Akane and I look each other. We're..... afraid.

================== TO BE CONTINUED ================

Rena...  :cry:

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2013, 05:57:38 PM »
tell me pls u won't kill Rena or Jurina  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2013, 06:13:10 PM »
Waaaaaa.....I'm crying right now...  :bleed eyes:

Jurina and Rena...  :cry:

They were so happy together but suddenly it turns so sad...  :cry:

I want a happy ending..

Pleaseeee....  :bow:

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2013, 08:40:39 PM »

I want a happy ending..

Jurina can't give her heart to Rena!!  :cry:
it's prohibited because that would be an murder by the doctor!! ..
WE WANNA A HAPPY ENDING ;__;

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2013, 09:15:00 PM »

I want a happy ending..

Jurina can't give her heart to Rena!!  :cry:
it's prohibited because that would be an murder by the doctor!! ..
WE WANNA A HAPPY ENDING ;__;

That is true.
What is going to happened now? :cry:
It is so sad now.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2013, 12:13:58 AM »
Just dont kill rena

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Son Dam Bi - Are You Crazy - Ft. Eric