JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Live for the Groove (inst ver.)

Author Topic: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)  (Read 291916 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Ahh, that's not even the Jul 2-5 dates so happy early birthday? :lol:

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Do they sell any at AX for the concerts? I'd be all for glowsticks but dunno where to get them in the middle of bumfuck, Texas. Maybe me and rena can find some in San Antonio.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
^I hear they are selling glowsticks at AX with the AX logo on them at the AX's merchandise table. Those are usually out in the lobbies, next to the info desk. XD Not sure what the price are on them or the colors they have.

I could be wrong, so don't depend  heavily on my word. Hehe

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
The cool wota glowsticks have led's in them which make them light up tonnes more than standard glowsticks.
I've been trying to find where to get them but I can't find anywhere that has the right ones.

Offline turbos86

• Wonky Eye Wota
^I hear they are selling glowsticks at AX with the AX logo on them at the AX's merchandise table. Those are usually out in the lobbies, next to the info desk. XD Not sure what the price are on them or the colors they have.

They're selling it at $2 each or $5 for 3. Colors available are blue, purple, green, yellow, and red.
AX's merchandise booth will be across the lobby from the exhibits hall, which is located in the south tower lobby.

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
 men0 @ JPM says

"If you want to do a birthday special someone has to buy the glowsticks in bulk and hand them out for free with an explanation, or at least that's how it's done in Japan. It's really the only way to hall the whole hall pink or red, it's really something that needs some coordination."

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ THIS IS AMERICA. Hope they allow lighters  :pimp: Who's doing wota gei dancing?? Fuck that shit I say! We're gonna mosh.

LOL u mean like Flashlights, Dave? What'd y'all use in Thailand? And are you going to AX??!  :jphip:

As suggested by aewen, Fenrir, and rev2hd, we've decided donations now being accepted! To help offset the costs.

Want to help out with Scrapbook / Gift Related Costs? Paypal cream@jphip.net

CLiCK IT!!

Keep em shits coming! Letters need to be in by June 16th! T-shirts need to be ordered by June 19th!

23 MORE DAYS LEFT! :shocked:

Offline kimikodesu

• ecchi
  • Member+
w00! I will be at AX Thurs-Sunday, driving down from the Bay Area. Sooo excited! I will also be on Press. Can't wait to do some interviewing!! :D

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
now that I think about it, wish I can be some of the Press... :P

Offline BigFreaky

• 一番カワイイ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I will be there, hope to see some of my old JpH!P friends!

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
anyone know what the latest group PB is?
the only thing i could find is an Elder Club concert book.

ps, has it been announced how/if an autograph session is going to take place?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 06:05:05 PM by mrhomiec »

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
^Not sure about the latest group PB, but as far as autographs, AX hasn't released the program guide/schedule yet. Last I heard from another source while looking on other forums (said was confirmed by AX staff supposedly), there is going to be some kind of autograph session. Though how they'll run it I have no idea yet. Probably won't find out till a little later, closer to the con.

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
I'll be arriving in LA on the morning of the 30th instead of the 1st. Gonna check the area out myself before AX and perhaps do some sightseeing too.

Unfortunately as of now I'm not 100% (moar liek 75%) certain that I'm going but will make every effort to do so.

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
you got to read the AX's site updates more often.

Anime Expo Autograph policy
http://www.anime-expo.org/general-information/policies-procedures/autographsketch-policy/

Offline seize.your.destiny

Anyone waiting in line for concert tickets? I won't be up in LA till the 2nd, and in need of someone generous to buy a good concert seat ticket. I'll pay you back, of course. If anyone is willing, please PM me.

Speaking of which to those who went to Seattle for Hangry & Angry, was there any kiosks selling H!P material? CD's and such?

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
you got to read the AX's site updates more often.

Anime Expo Autograph policy
http://www.anime-expo.org/general-information/policies-procedures/autographsketch-policy/

Lol yeah, I know about that policy. It's been the same one for a while, or relatively the same at least. This autograph policy is only a general con policy, but it does not guarantee that there will be a session for MM. Traditionally all AX GoHs usually have autograph sessions though, but it's really up to the guests themselves.

Not all autograph sessions will run the same way either as there are exceptions for some. A while back when the had CLAMP as GoH, they had a lottery system where ONLY the people who had their tickets drawn were able to get autographs. Think the limit was 500 for that too or something. We just have to wait for AX to release further details and information, and an actual confirmation. XD

Thanks for posting the link here though. :3

EDIT:

@seize

In Seattle for h&A they had a table in the same room as the autograph session setup with h&A merchandise (CDs, shirts, pictures, etc). The AX autograph sessions I've been to in the past had something similar with CDs and stuff.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 09:51:39 PM by rev2hd »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
@seize.your.destiny - You have to show them your voucher and badge in order to pick up a ticket. You purchase the concert tickets online with your badge. I'm not sure if you can buy one at the ticketing booth, but they might have some one ticket per person system. I'm not sure, but that would be my guess since they have a preorder/voucher system in place. You might ask this on the Anime Expo forum. The admins there tend to answer these smaller questions pretty fast.

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I just checked out the faq at the convention website and it really helped with matters concerning picking up badges (you can pick up your badge and do so for others on a day you're not registered for, for instance).

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
you can pick up multiple pre-order tickets (reserved seating, purchased with pre-registration) when you go if you have the other people's confirmation/copy of id. you can get multiple non-pre-order tickets (the free regular tickets they hand out day of) if you just tell them you need 3 or 4 or w/e together.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
i wish it was here already!!! i keep thinking to that moment when I finally meet them..hopefully, I won't pull a Tsuji :D

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Live for the Groove (inst ver.)