JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - Hoi Fuet Tin (Beyond cover)

Author Topic: Hell or Heaven (YukiRena, SayaMilky, AtsuMina, JuriMayu) - COMPLETED  (Read 21809 times)

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: Hell or Heaven.(Yukirena: SayaMilky: AtsuMina : JuriMayu) last chapter
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2015, 02:10:17 PM »

Hello everyone I come back with last chapter it was really hard to write but I can able to complete it, thank you so much for your support, I'm very glad to have all of  you.

"Sayanee did you put everything in the car??" Milky shouted as she put her guns inside the gun holder.

"Yes, everything is ready." Sayanee wipe the sweat off her forehead.

"Arggggh, I have bad feeling." Micchan eating her popcorn.

"About what??" Yuko start the engine. "About the mission!!" Micchan nodded.

"Don't worry we will be fine and we'll absolutely come  back safely." Yuko smile.

"Not that, I'm was thinking what if the Author got stuck in the middle, and also what if she killed someone, you know she like angst thing."

(Author grab Micchan neck and squeeze it hardly. Everyone try to stop her.
"I....can't brea-th."

Rena appear and kick Author flying and send her back to her place. "Why she always solve everything with anger." )

"Let's go guys, did Jurina and Minami already reached the mansion??" Kojima asked as she sit in the van.

"They are on their way."Milky said as she looking at the monitor.

"Yosh let's go, and show him who we are!!" Yuko shouted as she step on the gas-pedal making the van go like rocket while leaving black smoke behind.  Micchan coughed and waved at them while hoping that stupid Author won't kill anyone.

"The drain pipe is so cold." Jurina rub her hands together.

"We have reached at the mansion." Minami spoke through the Walkie-talkie. "Shall we enter??"

"Yes, as soon you enter, run toward Yosuo room. He will try to run from his hidden room, and be careful cause he is dangerous." Replied Yuki.

As they reach the mansion, they jump from the van and run toward the main door, there they saw two bodyguards guarding the door. without warning Yuko run toward one of the bodyguard and kick on his head while jumping.

Sayanee took the hammer she brought with her and throw it on the second bodyguard making his head bleed.

"Eh, Sayanee why did you bring the hammer with you?" Yuki asked confusely.

"Because it doesn't make any sound when it hits!!" She giggled.

"Are we going to hunt zombies??" Rena tilted her head.

Mayu take out chewing gum and throw it toward the door making it explode.

"Good job!!" Milky and Mayu highfived.

"Since when they become good friend!!" Sayanee took her F2000 rifle and run inside the mansion.

As they entered they saw large amount of bodyguard come running toward them while holding guns.

Yuko quickly reloaded her ACR Rifle and start shooting at them.

"What with those scary Rifles and guns!!" Milky shivered. "OMG Sayanee is very cool."

"You drooling." Mayu handed the tissue to Milky.

As Yuko and Sayanee fighting with main guards. Rena,Yuki and Acchan went toward the basement.
Suddenly 10 bodyguard come running toward them.

"I will handle them you go to the basement and took everything." Rena said to Yuki.

"Okay, take care!!" She smiled and run with full speed while punching and kicking every bodyguard that come to her way.

"Woow, she is really something!!" Mayu amused.

Rena cracked her hand and neck while laughed crazily. Her laugh bring goosebumps to everyone they shivered and run for their life before she make them all sandwich.

"Hmm...where they disappeared!!" Rena shocked as she find herself alone. "Why they run away when i even touched anyone yet!" She pouted.

"Fighting is last thing that I wanted to do!!" Acchan sighed as she saw 5 bodyguard giggling infront of her.

Acchan screamed and run toward them with all her power, she punched one of bodyguard nose and swung another punch on his jaw. As another bodyguard were trying to punch her, she hold his fist and dodge it easily, without giving him another chance to fight she kick his private place hard while giggling. She cracked her neck and knocked three others bodyguard and went toward Yosuo room.

While in another way, as Minami and Jurina were running toward Yosuo room, they found him sitting comfortably at his chair and drinking coffee.
Jurina and Takamina looked at each other and raised their eyebrows.

"Welcome Minami, I never expect this from you." He said while sipping his coffee.

Yuki enter the basement, were everything hidden, she quickly put everything inside the black bag that she bring with her. Suddenly her eyes moved toward the white safe that were placed not far from her, she smirked and giggled. "Shall I take it with me!!" She giggled.

She take toffee from her pocket and throw it at the safe making it explode, she open it and laughed as she saw large amount of money. "At least we won't be poor anymore." Thinking this she quickly put the money at another black bag.

As she put everything she placed timer bomb in the basement and run outside.

"I have placed the timer bomb and it will explode after half hour later." She spoke through walkie-talkie and put black bag inside the van.

As Yosuo finished his coffee he walk toward them with angry gaze."You should be grateful to me for protecting you all this years, but you betrayed me, and killed my son." He cracked his fingers.
Minami chuckled.

"Like I don't know that you who murdered my father and Yuki's father."

"It wasn't my mistake, they the one who wanted to surrender themselves, wanted to be good person, did  they have any idea how hard we worked to reach here."

Suddenly Rena appeared while laughing angrily. ' I come all the way here and can't beat even one men!!' She thought as she stared at Yosuo angrily. "Toy!!" She tittle her head.

"This bastard hurt my Yuki!! I will make him suffer!!" She said in her mind.

As Acchan were walking, someone block her way. "Hello sweety!!" He laughed.

"Who the hell are you??" She glared at him.

"Me!! Hehehehe I'm Minami future husband hahahaha...but some bitch took her away from me, and that bitch is you!!" He spit chewing gum at the ground.

Acchan shocked. "What MINAMI FUTURE HUSBAND! I WILL MURDER YOU!!" Quickly she throw  strong punch and broke his left side teeth, without giving him any warning she jabbed her punch at his stomach. He try dodge her punch but he failed. Acchan punch was fast and strong that make him spit blood. He fall on his knees while holding his stomach and start begging her to stop, but Acchan didn't wanted to stop so she continue punching and kicking him. "Minami is mine, no one can take her. I mean NO ONE!!"

Saynee and Yuko appear after finishing all the guards, they saw Acchan beating someone crazily, they shivered as they saw Acchan new angry side.

Annin and Milky jaw also dropped. " I....I'm gl-ad that I'm safe!!" Annin stuttered

Yosuo take off his black coat and throw it on the chair, he stand on his fighting pose. He moved his index and middle finger at sign of 'come on'.

Minami smirked and rushes toward him to punch him, but he was stronger than his son, he dodge every punch given by minami so easily. Yosuo kicked Minami stomach making her fall in her knees.

As Jurina saw Minami fall on ground she quickly jump and kick in his ear. Being taken by surprise he can't react and fall at the table that was near him. Taking it as chance Rena also rushe to him, she grabbed him by his hair that totally fit in her hand. She make him stand up and giggled at her. Yosuo try to punch Rena but she dodge it and twisted his arm making him groan in pain.

Jurina grabbed the chair that was near she hold it and throw it on Yosuo, but accidentally it hit Rena.  Of course she didn't felt anything but she glared at Jurina and try to punch her but Yosuo stand up and he got punched instead Jurina.

Rena roared in anger and try to kick her again, but again her kick accidentally hit Minami while sending her blast through to the wall.

"ARGGGGGGH!!" Rena screamed and pick the same chair that Jurina throw at her, she throw it at Jurina.
Jurina tried to run for her life and moved her head down to safe herself, the chair went flying and hit Yuko, Yuko didn't saw it and got hit by the chair, she fainted the stars were dancing on her head.

"What are they doing!!" Mayu blinked.

"OMG, it was close!!" Jurina sighed in relief.

Takamina get up and glared at Jurina and Rena angrily, then she moved her gaze to Yosuo who were trying to escape, Takamina quickly rushes toward him and use spin kick making him flying away and hit to the door.

Yosuo try to get up, his eyes moved to red button that wasn't far from him. He stand up and push the button while laughing evil. "All of you will die NYAHAHAH!"

In other place Kojima changed poison-gas pipe to laughing-gas pipe while grinning.

The gas start to spreed, everyone start coughing, Yosuo try to escape through the door, but he can't open them someone locked the door from outside.

As Takamina grab his shoulder and kick him back to the hall she start laughing without any reason, everyone shocked.

"Takamina-san why you laughing!!" Rena shocked but she also burst into laugh. Jurina and Yuki can't stop their self and start laughing with them.

"OMG they gone insane!!" Milky facepalmed.

"Why they laughing like this!!" Mayu eyes widened.

"I think it was laughing-gas." Annin said.

"Listen everyone arrest Youso and take him out before the bomb explode." Milky warned.

"Hahahaha, okay, hahaha I will hahah do it hahahah!!' Minami tried hard to not laugh,  she walk toward Yosuo while laughing and chaffed him.

"Hahahaha You are hahahahah  arrested." She glared at him while laughing, he also were laughing.

"Let's go! The bomb going to explode." Yuki hold Yuko while laughing and went to the van.

Acchan was already in the van cleaning her fist angrily, while Mayu and Annin staring at her, Annin trying hard to stay far away from her.

Minami put Yosuo in the van sighed, after some minutes as the went little far from the mansion, it explode.

They went back to Japan and send Yosuo to the jail, Mariko congratulation them and clean all of their name.

======================Six months later================

Acchan and Minami eating their favorite ice-cream at the cafe. "Ah, it's so nice to have you around." Acchan giggled as she wipe ice cream from Minami lips.

"Everything is over!!" Minami smiled back. The two stared each other with lovely eyes.

"You are mine, I will never let anyone touch you." Acchan smirked and hug Minami.

"We should get married and have 3 child." Minami patted Acchan back.

"Eh!!" Acchan shocked and blushed." Un, we must!!"

Yuki and Rena shopping for their marriage party.

"Hmm....Yuki something is disturbing me!!" Rena asked as Yuki looking for ring.

"What is it??"

"I mean who will the one wearing wedding dress!!" Rena title her head to side and left.

Yuki stayed silent for moment. "Of course the bride will wear the wedding dress." She laughed awkwardly.

"I know that, but who is bride among us??" Rena raised her eye brow.

"How about you wear wedding dress!!" Yuki smiled.

"Hmm...why me I don't think I look good on wedding dress, I mean I'm not girly. I think you good wearing them!" Rena scratch her arm.

"Why me!!" Yuki sighed.

"Because you are cold wife, hehehehe!!" Rena giggled.

"I heard it!!" Yuki glared at her.

"Hehehehe, coldy wife!!" Rena hug Yuki and nuzzle her nose in Yuki neck. "You are warm~."

"Eh, Rena-chan!!" Someone from behind disturb their sweet moment.

"Who the hell is she!!" Rena looked at the voice owner.

"Is this really you!!" She get close to her and pouted."Rena-chan how dare you do this to me!!", she cried.

"Eh, what I did!!" Rena shocked.

"How dare you left me without telling me? You know I waited for you everyday and you enjoying your time with someone else, why you left Rena-chan why you did!!" The girl shake Rena shoulder.

"What is she talking about!!" Yuki deadly glared at Rena.

"I....I don't know!!" Rena gulped. "Hey who are you!!" Rena asked to the girl.

"How.....how can you do this to me? You said you loved me, but you left without saying anything.and cheated on me, now you saying who I'm? I HATE YOU RENA!!" She slapped at her and run outside while crying.

"Eh! W-what she talk-ing about I don't have a-any idea!!" Rena blinked confusedly while looking at Yuki.

Yuki glared at her and went outside while leaving Rena there. Rena quickly run after her, she hold Yuki hand. "Y-yuki b-believe me! I'm not lie-ing!!"

"...." Yuki didn't respond and keep walking.

"I'm telling you the truth! I love you and never loved anyone than you, I SWEAR!" Rena tears slowly fall.

"Get ready for the punishment tonight!!" Yuki coldly said while walking toward their house.

"Eh, pu-punishment!!" Rena gulped. "That bitch I will murder her."

"Congratulations you are pregnant!" The doctor smiled as she hand the file toward Milky.

"R-Really!!" Sayanee cried.

"Eh, Sayanee you crying!!" Milky hugged her.

"I'm soooo happy! I will become father soon!!Is it a girl or boy doctor." Sayanee asked.

"It's a girl!" Doctor smiled.

"Yeah it's going to be girl! Thank you so much doctor we love you!!" Sayanee give cheerful smile to doctor and went toward their house.

"So what we going to put her name!!" Asked Milky.

"Hmm.... how about Yuko, I want her to become strong like Yuko." Sayanee open the car door for Milky.

"No way, I don't wanna her did trouble same like Yuko."

"How about Rena!!"

"No..no I don't want her become insane."

"How about juju!!"

"Eh, that sound good, we will call her juju!!" Milky agreed.

"Yeah Juju!!"

"Mayuyu-chan sorry for being late!!" Jurina come running, she were wearing black suit.

"It's okay, I just come early so what is that you wanted to tell me!!" Mayu asked.

Jurina catch her breath and kneeled down in her knees, she take out small box from her pocket and open it." Mayu-chan please marry me!!" Her hand were shaking.

Mayu is shocked. "Are you kidding me!!" She angrily shouted.

"Eh!!" Jurina shocked.

"Who the hell propose someone using pacifier!!" She glared at jurina.

"What,  p-pacifier!!" Jurina quickly looked inside the box, there a pacifier instead of ring. "Eh!! Where does the ring gone to!!" She start searching her pocket.

Somewhere else Yuko laughing crazily. "Hahahaha, I hope they had good time.NYAHAHAHAHAH!!"

"Yuko, you did something bad again!!"Kojima glared

Now I will write new supernatural fic. "The Royal vampire " hope you guys read it, I will make sure to work hard on it and make it darkness.

Please keep supporting me.

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2015, 02:30:06 PM »
hahahaha XD
the ending part is funny!!!!
i wonder who is the girl that rena 'leave behind' ?_?

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2015, 02:35:38 PM »
Man I liked the ending!
It was funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are going to write a new fic?!
Can't wait for it!!!!!!!  :wub: :inlove:

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2015, 02:43:04 PM »
OMG that was really funny  XD
Who the hell is the girl that disturb Rena and Yuki moment :lol:
Yuko should stop playing too XD

And new supernatural ficccccc
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Waiting for it  :D
Good job for this fic Taro  :twothumbs

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2015, 02:50:20 PM »
Haahahahahahahahaha.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Eh?? Did I inhale the laughing-gas?? :dunno:
Ah. No. It's just because the ending u put there, wmatsui-f-san.. And I Love it!!! :on GJ:
It'll be lovely if both Rena and Yuki wear the wedding dress. LOL . Since both of them are beautiful.. :shy2:
And yes! I'll read the "The Royal Vampire" :onioncheer:
Last but not least... I think I'll throw u cake and ice cream... :hehehe:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2015, 02:54:59 PM »
Haahahahahahahahaha.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Eh?? Did I inhale the laughing-gas?? :dunno:
Ah. No. It's just because the ending u put there, wmatsui-f-san.. And I Love it!!! :on GJ:
It'll be lovely if both Rena and Yuki wear the wedding dress. LOL . Since both of them are beautiful.. :shy2:
And yes! I'll read the "The Royal Vampire" :onioncheer:
Last but not least... I think I'll throw u cake and ice cream... :hehehe:

Hahahahahahahaha. Seem like I Aldo inhale by laughing-gas yeah ice-creaaaaaaam yaaahooooooo. Thanks for reading.

And the girl was airin sat prank by yuko to disturb yukirena. Xd

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2015, 03:13:01 PM »
Ahahhha  Takacchan geeze always dovely lovely

Awww Sayamilky eill have a girl soon~~

Hahahha i feel pity for Jurina,....Kojipa you should punish ur squirrel hehehe

Lol Rena r u ready for you punishment?!?

Thank you for the fanfic~~

Offline DKA48

• World48 <3
  • Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2015, 08:48:18 AM »
thanks for this awesome fic... and so funny ending LOL...
Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
Oshis: Takahashi minami, Kojima Haruna, Minami minegishi, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Miyazawa Sae, Watanabe Miyuki, Watanabe Mayu, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Takayanagi Akane, Matsui Rena, Furukawa Airi, Takayo Aki, Kashiwaki Yuki
OTP: "Wmatsui", Atsumina, Kojiyuu, jurimayu, juriannin, mariharu, saeyaka, saeyuki.
GroupOshi: Kami Oshi: AKB48 Oshis: SKE48, NMB48, JKT48

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2015, 09:43:37 AM »
Thank you for the fic. Still a happy ending.  :rock:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2015, 06:13:18 AM »
Well everything is settle now...

They cleared their names

And planning for future...

Thank you for the happy ending.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - Hoi Fuet Tin (Beyond cover)