JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rashinban

Author Topic: [TV] The AKBINGO! Thread  (Read 470837 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [TV] The AKBINGO! Thread
« Reply #780 on: March 06, 2012, 10:47:18 AM »
What a great Yuihan special.

I didn't really care for the highlight reel since I've all these eps tons of times already, but the rest of the episode was pure gold.

The first surprise was set up pretty well. I liked how they tested the guy's fandom with the books and parrot  :lol:
Priceless reactions throughout the segment. Also props to Yui. She did one of these fan surprises before when she had just joined Team K, but you can tell she's much more at ease now.

The segment at the school was pretty cool too. I especially liked when they were watching the video and they came running towards their classroom. You can feel the excitement.

The next lol moment was when the director asked about their oshimen. Yui was mentioned a lot throughout this episode btw!
Rie's reaction (and Mii's) was priceless when the dude mentioned Yuki instead of another NY member  :lol: More fuel for the anti-pairing.

The scene at the house was just heart warming. It's nice to see such a close family. Yui's overcome with emotions too  :cry:

Great special, I laughed, I cried.

All my moniez are belong to Yuihan.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #781 on: March 08, 2012, 01:05:30 AM »
AKBINGO! - 12.03.07「DIVAチャン」 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
AKBINGO begins the search for the greatest singer in AKB!

Yuka destroying her song choice.
I had known that Haachan had some good vocals, but this clearly proves it.
And a nice surprise in Komariko's vocals.

Can't say I agree with the overall selection pool though, as there are a few members missing that I would have put in the running (Nacchi, for example).

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #782 on: March 08, 2012, 01:23:15 AM »
Woah, how bout that Myao!

Anyone know the name of that song/artist? I remember Acchan covering that song on some special.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #783 on: March 08, 2012, 01:44:46 AM »
As for me, I loved Yuka and Haachan the most, though others really surprised me with their vocal abilities (except Myao, she was always awesome)

An Yuka's choice fits her voice, so I loved the whole performance  :wub: :wub: :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #784 on: March 08, 2012, 03:05:58 AM »
Anyone know the name of that song/artist? I remember Acchan covering that song on some special.
青い珊瑚礁(松田聖子)
Aoi Sangoshou by Matsuda Seiko

Not sure if Acchan has done it, but I'm pretty sure Myao has before as well.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #785 on: March 08, 2012, 05:17:08 AM »
^ Right Here
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #786 on: March 08, 2012, 05:25:17 AM »
Best episode of AKBINGO in a long time.

Yuka totally tore it up. Her performance literally gave me goosebumps and made me jump up and down in my chair saying "omg omg omg :jerk: " like some rabid fangirl. Also, NAKAMURA MARIKO, OH MY GOD. First of all, she picked an Ikimonogakari song. I'm a huge fan of that group, and I really like Komari. She did that song justice. SUPERB job on her part, I was absolutely in love with her and her voice throughout. Haachan also did pretty good, although I must say Yuka's win was well-deserved. I do think Haachan could have picked a far better song, though. Ranran was also very impressive. She was able to inject some sexy into her performance and not do it in a tacky way. Suuchan was also surprisingly good. Myao was okay. She can sing fairly well when she's not goofing around like in Tokyo Aki Matsuri, but she also does need a bit more direction with her voice.

Also, Hakata Rotation was pretty sweet. Those girls are so cute. No... time... to follow... more... groups. :bleed eyes:

All in all, an amazing episode. It just goes to show that you should ignore no one in AKB48. There is talent everywhere. A great job by all of these great girls. :thumbup

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #787 on: March 08, 2012, 06:33:56 AM »
This is great. We actually get to see some members' singing skills. I don't follow all the stage stuff too much so it was cool to see some members singing solo. Yuka was impressive as expected. She picked a great song, that's also difficult. Katayama was also good, but she should have picked another song. She sings quite well. Nakamura Mariko was surprisingly good. She doesn't show up in shows that much so it was nice to see she's pretty good at singing. The rest weren't terrible either; just the nerves probably held them back. As that guy pointed out about Myao not being able to fully open up because her nervousness caused vibrato, or whatever the hell he was saying :lol:

Anyways yeah, they could have set up the bracket better and not let Yuka have the autowin. Katayama could take it too but they put her and Yuka in the first round, why would you do that? Sato Natsuki and Kuramochi just sitting there is a waste. They should be in the competition.

Can't wait to see more next week. I hope they do more with other girls too.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #788 on: March 08, 2012, 07:51:58 AM »
Just in case youku does not load
AKBINGO! - 12.03.07
AKBINGO 120307 DIVAチャン

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!
« Reply #789 on: March 08, 2012, 08:26:49 AM »
Looking forward to next week when Miyu sings "Can You Keep a Secret" by Hikaru Utada  :drool:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #790 on: March 08, 2012, 11:34:14 AM »
青い珊瑚礁(松田聖子)
Aoi Sangoshou by Matsuda Seiko

Not sure if Acchan has done it, but I'm pretty sure Myao has before as well.

Checking our Discography Thread under "Other" it lists Miyazaki Miho - Aoi Station (Onyanko Club cover). I think I confused those two songs since it's both " Aoi S..."  :oops:

Offline MaxMcKay

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Member+
  • Offence is taken, not given
« Reply #791 on: March 08, 2012, 01:23:36 PM »
AKBINGO begins the search for the greatest singer in AKB!
Then why isn't there Mayuyu, or especially the Captains of Teams A, K, & B?
Especially Takamina & Sayaka who can give "clear runaway default winner" Yuka a run for her yens

Morning Musume died on December 15 2010 RIP ● S/mileage died on August 27 2011 RIP

Offline pastil

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #792 on: March 08, 2012, 01:39:37 PM »
This better become a regular thing! Enjoyed so much watching it. Looking forward to Lemon's performance next week. :lol:

I wish they would have let Micha sing, she has really nice voice. :wub:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #793 on: March 08, 2012, 03:40:02 PM »
great show.....Miho came out there 100% idol warp factor 9...she didn't hit the notes perfectly, but the idol force  is strong with that young one!!

Yeah, Yuka and Haachan in same pairing was sort of like having Serena playing Venus in the first round. It was a really nice touch when the judge said "hey it's been a while, nice to see you" to Haachan .....he had been her voice teacher when she was 14, and it seemed like the other girls were pretty impressed that she was a long time serious singer (and the song "Desire" by Akina Nakimori was good by me)

Yuka- girl's got pipes! Loved the the girls reaction to her Diva moments.

Mariko picking an Ikimonogakari song was great- I agree with datalanche completely on that.

Everyone did really well, and those HKT girls are really cute........also, AKB girls in the audience were really having fun, which makes the show fun to watch...

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!
« Reply #794 on: March 08, 2012, 04:36:40 PM »

Don't forget Ranran's lovely rendition of Ann Lewis  :wub:

They need to start a new karaoke show and call it "Yoru no Hit Parade AKB48 Style"  :nervous

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #795 on: March 09, 2012, 05:22:57 AM »
i like this segment. a lot.

Suzuran was damn good. Myao brought it, but was just a little off for me. Takoyaki and Haachan so good, foreals. Having them go against each other first was like wut lol. Looking forward to the rest of the tournament, but I think this is Takoyaki's for the taking...she just so good lol

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #796 on: March 12, 2012, 05:04:54 PM »
I finally had a watch at that AKBINGO special from March 4th... SomethingWild was right, this was the Yuihan extravaganza. :lol: I think Yui came off really well in this special. She gave off "totally cool chick" vibes throughout. It's cool to see how she wasn't at all shy with fans, and the way she jumped for joy when she had an oshi in that school gym a side of her we rarely get to see, but I'm happy to see is there. The whole special was pretty fun, though. Look at all that snow. :lol:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:26:46 AM by SomethingWild »

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
« Reply #797 on: March 15, 2012, 01:06:05 AM »
Haven't watched this yet, but here's the continuation of last week's AKBIdol battle.  :P

120315 AKBINGO! DIVAチャン

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #798 on: March 15, 2012, 01:51:28 AM »
I have watched it, and it's more awesomeness from last week!
Wasamin ended up singing what she sang at AKB Karaoke (the song that won her the trip to Hawaii), but still did well under the added pressure as expected.
Shiichan and Miyu were this week's surprises for me, didn't expect them to pull off their songs as well as they did, whereas I expected Amina to perform as well as she did.
I feel so bad for Lemon though :\ Such heavy pressure having to perform after heavy hitters (Yuka, Haachan, Wasamin)..

Can't wait for next week's! Finally an official showdown between Yuka and Wasamin! :D

Looking forward to the rest of the tournament, but I think this is Takoyaki's for the taking...she just so good lol
I gotta agree. She's got the most experience in the field and finally a chance to fully show it off!

Edit: When Wasamin sang her song at AKB Karaoke

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #799 on: March 15, 2012, 03:06:39 AM »
I'm surprised at how good they all are.. Well, except Lemon.... Poor girl...

Takoyaki, you can win!!! Ganbatte!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rashinban