JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Let the Wind Continue to Blow

Author Topic: Mafia Princesses [6] - Monster and Sinner.  (Read 31139 times)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: Mafia Princesses [3-1] - A Bliss Experience.
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2011, 10:13:44 PM »
LEZZGO!!! LETS SAVE JURINA NOW!!!

HAHA YERR TWO HARA AND KOJIYUU SCENE MAKES ME GIGGLE TOO. xD

Augh, what's wrong with me now?!

I might not update for a week or so. :] My Kojiyuu fic, Various Pairings Fic and this fic.  :pimp:
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline goddamnlian

Re: Mafia Princesses [3-1] - A Bliss Experience.
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2011, 09:51:30 AM »
Keeping me hanging on your stories eh? I registered only to comment on your thread! Have you sobered up already AA? Yes? Good! Start writing your chapters!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: Mafia Princesses [3-2] - Her Boyfriend(s)?!
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2011, 11:35:12 PM »
goddamnlian - :]] I'm not going to say anything.  :pimp:

A's Note: I don't know what happened to me last night. :]] I was hyper and someone made me get mad so I become emotional that's why I said I won't be updating for a week.

3 -2

Find Jurina. She needs you right now.’ The words of Miichan lastnight is singing repeatedly on Rena’s mind. She has to find Jurina but how? The two Hara hasn’t come home yet. Rena is waiting for them the entire night, she didn’t let her eyes to reduce completely even though her body is begging Rena to sleep. The girl she has to find somehow become attach to Rena, yet Rena doesn’t know what is the exact reason is.

Patiently waiting, the pair finally came back. The two is happily skipping like they had the answer in their arms. Rena quickly approach to them, trapping the two girls in the wall. Their expression from excitement faded away and become scared.

“Have you found Jurina? Where is she? Who are those damn people behind this? Are they from a Mafia family too? What family name do they hold?” The questions of Rena are making the two girls have troubles to answer her questions.

“I-in Yo-yokohama. O-on the oldest and abandoned warehouse located in Tsurumi-ku.” Kitahara Rie squeaked and push Rena away after giving her answer. She grabbed Sasshi’s arm and went to the direction where the rooms of the Madams is at.

The five bodyguards behind her heard the conversation. Rena quickly run towards outside the mansion and went to the garage along with her friends who were following her behind.

“Rena!” Takamina and Yuki called out when Rena was about to ignite Yuko’s BMW S1000RR

“I’ll save Jurina.”

“We’ll go with you.” Takamina demanded, she placed her hand on Rena’s shoulder and smile.

“No you can’t! You are not Jurina’s bodyguard!” Atsuko suddenly appeared, along with the four Mafia Princesses at her side.

“I’m Rena’s friend! She’s more important than you!” Takamina shouted back at Atsuko and went inside Sae’s Koenigsegg car. Atsuko’s mouth fell, throughout her years she had never been humiliated by someone who has a low rank.

“Oi bucktoothed, where do you think you are going?! I’m going shopping today!” Mariko raised her voice to Miichan who was about to go inside the car with Yukirin. Miichan glared at Mariko from the insult she gave the very first thing of her morning.

“I’m not in charge to carry all your shopping bags. Go shopping on your own, tall stick!” Miichan shut the door of the Bugatti Veyron. Mariko groaned at Miichan’s attitude.

“Protect your friends and Jurina. Comeback soon.” Sayaka patted Sae’s shoulder. Sae nodded to her Princess, “I will.” She accidentally tapped Sayaka’s head instead of her shoulder. To her embarrassing move, she then quickly went in to the car where Takamina is waiting.

Mayu only smirked on her position. She’s really not bothered to support Yuki on her mission with her friends and also not bothered on her cousins demands to their bodyguards. She’s only bothered on the events that will happen later with Yukirin. Oh, it will be an ecstatic night for Watanabe mayu.

I’ve prepared everything Yukirin.’ The smirk on Mayu’s face turned into an evil grin.

A little red tint shown on Haruna’s cheeks when she heard her bodyguard whining ‘I want to be with Nyan Nyan!’. She close her eyes for a second before putting her gaze to Yuko. The small girl at the back of Rena was wriggling her body like a kid begging to get what she wants. Rena put the helmet to Yuko’s head to shut the girl up. Rena hissed something to Yuko as it makes her stop whining, Haruna wonders what kind of magic word Rena told Yuko to make the girl become solemn.

--

“Ehh? Only silenced pistols?” Sae asked in amusement. Although she is kinda disappointed there will be no intense actions later. Sae sighed. “Mou~ they need a hardcore shipment of killer weapons. Cheap pips!” The girls with her snickered and nodded their heads in agreement.

The six girls hid in a far distance when they had reached the warehouse. They noticed that the majority of the who wears an all black clothes all have silenced pistols in their hands. Who would have guess they only have a common weapon in their hands? The girls then reach for their pocket to get the guns… oopps.

“Son of a---“ Sae roam her hands around her body to double check if she is guessing right. “No guns?!” She hissed while the girls nodded with a sad expression on their faces. She melted her body on the ground, feeling stupid that they didn’t bring any guns.

“I took out all my weapons in my car.” Rena confessed.

“Me too.” Sae smack her forehead.

“Yosh, lets do the acting way.” Miichan said to the five. Her blood inside her body is rushing into excitement. She can’t wait to give her ideas to the five girls who is looking at her with their ‘Oh, you did not just said that!’ expression, Miichan stick her tongue out.

Yuko sighed, “Spill the bad breathe Miichan.”

“Please, not the last time.” Takamina pleaded.

“Cut the crap guys, I know you are all excited to act.” Miichan grinned to the girls, earning a defeated sigh.

“We’re listening.”

“Ok here goes.” Miichan started to whisper all her ideas to the girls.

--

“EH?! Maji?!” Yuki exclaimed. Her reaction where far most different from the expressions she show to the girls before. She really is the reaction queen of the group. Miichan quickly placed her hand to the girl’s mouth, hushing Yukirin.

“Oh come on. Go out there. They have a pee brain anyway.” Miichan then push Yuki to get into act. The girls gave their regards to Yuki and praying the plan of Miichan will work.

Yuki let out a deep breathe, fixing her clothes and hair. She then walked her way infront of the warehouse, Yuki looked around the surroundings; the men are gawking at her. ‘Augh, Miichan why do we have to swap our clothes? This is too small and tight to me. These men… augh I can’t wait to slaughter them.’. After observing the place, Yuki walked back and forth to show she is waiting for someone. The moment Yuki took a step she twisted her ankle.

“Itai.” Yuki yelped. Someone grab her hand. Yuki looked up to the person to see a man. One of them. “I-it hurts. I… I…” Yuki bursted into a cry. The guard suddenly felt sorry for Yuki and helped her to get up, supporting her in his arms. ‘Phase One completed.’ Yuki did a victory dance inside her.

Yuki looked at the corner of her eyes to see Miichan, Yuko, Takamina, Rena and Sae doing a victory dance and flashes her a thumbs up. Yuki giggled inside and continue on her act.

Only a number of men. We can totally wipe all of them in no time.’ Yuki predicted while still giving her fake cry to the guards inside the warehouse. She covered her face using her hair and looked through it to search Jurina. ‘Where’s Jurina anyway? She should be here somewhere.

--

“How do I look?” Takamina raised her eyebrow and pouted her lips, stroking her invisible beard. The girls chuckled on her silly actions.

“Hmm. Still small.” Yuko stick her tongue out with a weird facial expression to Takamina. Rena, Sae and Miichan laughed. Takamina shoved Yuko lightly, “At least I’m not a squirrel.” Takamina then left the girls and headed infront of the warehouse to start her act.

Ok, I’m only going to act like her boyfriend? Girlfriend?’ Takamina inhaled, exhaled.

“Err… uhm… have you seen a girl who is… err… wearing a pink sleeveless shirt and a denim short, who walk past this road?” Takamina asked one of the men who is guarding the gate of the warehouse. The man looked at Takamina and nodded. “Are you a friend?” He asked.

“Ye-yeah.” Takamina stutter. “Can you tell me if she left already? Cause I suppos—“ Takamina was cut off by the guard. “Get her inside, your friend is hurt.”

Takamina pretended to act worried as possible. “EH?! I NEED TO CHECK ON HER!” She barged in to the gate without hearing the approval of the guard. “Yuki!” Takamina said out loud when she saw Yuki sitting in one of the chair inside the warehouse and run towards the girl.

“Mi-minami.” Yuki cried more. Takamina bent down and stare at Yuki. ‘Phase two is complete.’ Takamina mouthed to Yuki and pretended to check the ankle of Yukirin. “I’ll treat your ankle later when we get home… with all my love.”

--

“Yatta, Taka’s inside already. Yuuchan you’re next.” Sae poked Yuko with a grin plastered in her face. She knew Yuko won’t disappoint her, afterall Yuko is the only person who helps Sae to get away from the fangirls of Sae by pretending to be Sae’s girlfriend. “Ganbaro.” Sae saluted to Yuko using her two finger. Yuko said her regards to the three people remaining and went her way to the warehouse.

I’ll pretend Yukirin is Nyan Nyan. Tall, sexy, big boobs, round ears, flawless, had a very long hair.’ Yuko nodded to herself and sat on the sidewalk, pretending she’s waiting for a person. Later on, someone shadowed behind her. Yuko turned around and looked up to see a guy wearing an all black clothing.

“You shouldn’t be here. Go chill somewhere else.” The man gestured his hand in a form of ‘Shoo’ to Yuko.

The small girl stood up and bowed her head. “Ahh, gomen. I’m actually meeting up with someone and I’m waiting for her right now. Have you seen a girl who is tall, sexy, big—I mean small boobs that is perfectly fit for my hands to grope, hmm flawless and has a black long hair? And… she’s wearing this uff… seductive short clothing.” Yuko bite her lip and showed to the guy how passionate she is by describing the girl. She looked at the guy who has red tint in his cheeks. ‘I know how you feel pervert. We are family, but I am the CREATOR OF ALL PERVERTS!’ Yuko smirked inside her.

“O-of course. Sh-she’s inside. E-excu-cuse me.” The man covered his mouth and went somewhere else. Yuko shrugged. “That guy over there told me to meet that sexy, flawless, small boob girl inside.” She described again at the guy who is blocking the gate and earned a nod from him. Yuko happily skipped her way inside the warehouse.

“Yuki!” She hurriedly went to the girl. “Yuko.” Yuki whimpered. The small girl then went infront of Yuki and gropped the breast only for a few seconds. ‘Too small to grope. Nyan Nyan’s breast are still perfect to harass.’ Yuko shooked her head to prevent herself from fantasizing Haruna. “I’m here Yuki. I won’t leave you.” Yuko leaned in to Yuki for a hug and nuzzled her face to Yuki’s neck. “Phase three is officaly completed by Yuko Oshima.” She whispered to Yuki.

--

“I’m not going to act like Gekikara from Majisuka Gakuen!” Rena whined to Miichan who is forcing her to act as a crazy person just like the character from a drama series they worship. “My true personality may be violent but I’m not going to act like—“ Rena paused and imitated Gekikara’s moves by putting a hand on her neck and stretch it in a circle motion and jerk her head to the side, bitting her nails and giggled, “Ne~ okotte iru?”. Rena stopped imitating the character, “Gekikara? No.”

“Rena’s right. Gekikara is more fearsome than Rena. Besides, the guys might fight Rena…” Sae started to snicker, “… then boom, Rena’s dead on the spot by having lots of bullets pierced in her body. That’s how completely different Rena is, compared to Gekikara.” 

“The girl in the series is fake! I’m the real fearsome violent girl in here! Except, I’m normal than Gekikara.” Rena gave Sae a death glare and pretended to be Gekikara again by giggling. “You mad?” She raised an eyebrow to Sae.

Miichan pouted. “Tsk. I’m just trying if she’ll agree and wanting to see her act that character… Fine. Go save our lovely marimokkori Yuki.”

“Ne~ okotte iru?” Rena chuckled on her own gag and left the two girls alone.

For real, I hated Gekikara’s character. It feels like she’s taking my spot on being so wild and brutal in fights. Why am I affected in her anyway? She’s just a fictional character. Matsui Rena is real. I eat spicy food too. Wait what?!

“Ahh where are you?” Rena pretended that she’s impatient. Looking around back and forth, waiting for the person to appear.

“Yuki? Yuki?” Rena called out in the air.

“Are you okay?” One of the guy asked as he notices Rena has been wondering around the street.

“Eh? Err… I think I’m late? Or she’s late? Err…” Rena showed a puppy look to the man. “She said that she’s here already 20 minutes ago. I think she’s gone.” Rena sighed.

“Ohh. That sexy, tall, and has black long hair?” The guy asked by describing what Yuko had described earlier.

“Eh? Well… er… yes?”

“She’s inside… with her friends. Gee, you guys are having a group meeting infront of this old warehouse.” The guy rubbed his nape and opened the gate for Rena to enter.

Stupid. Group meeting? More like a group slaughter. I guess, phase four is done.

--

“Mou~ where are the actions? Are they really stupid not to notice, that each one of us is appearing and looking for the same girl?” Sae complained from the fact those guys are too foolish that they had been intruded by the best people in world.

“That was a fail. I was actually expecting a lot from Rena.” Miichan shook her head in disbelief. “Go, so we can get this done.” Miichan shoo’d Sae away.

“Yuki!” Sae shouted in front of the warehouse, earning attention to the men guarding the gate. “Yuki! I know you are here! Stop hiding!”

“Oi. Stop creating a ruckus. Damn it, how many friends of that girl already appeared?” The guy sighed. “Go in.”

Ehh? Is that it? Just like that? We’re in already? Are they for real? Shouldn’t they be like interrogate us for more questions before going in?’  Sae chuckled inside her. ‘Men are so dumb.

The moment Sae entered the place, she immediately went to Yuki and hugged the girl. “W-why are you here? Wh-who are these people? God Yuki, stop making me worry.” Sae gripped her arms tightly and kissed the top of Yuki’s head. “I’m here. Our life together is complete now.” Sae stared right into Yuki’s eyes. Yuki nodded, she knew what Sae means on her second sentence. ‘Phase four is complete. Miichan is the real person who will complete our lives.

--

“Here goes the phase.” Miichan stood up and walk her walk to the warehouse.

Miichan tried to find a sad reason to make her cry. Mariko insulting Miichan? Her blood began to boil, no help. Yuko kissed Miichan on the lips when Miichan was shot on her stomach, no? Close but no help. Miichan become furious for not finding a sad reason, so she really did her best to cry.

Her tears are really showing her effort on doing her best as she had been asked by one of the guard if she is ok. “So-someone broke up with me to be with… someone. I want my lover back. Why am I so stupid to let that person go?” The tears of Miichan rapidly flow in her face. ‘Heh, I’m a good actress.’ She patted herself at the back only by imagining it on her mind. “I WANT YOU BACK!!!” Miichan slumped on the floor, her knees are on her chest and she placed her head on her knees, showing how heartbroken she is.

“At least you are not with them for a group meeting. Get up, calm yourself first for awhile inside.” The guy lead Miichan inside the warehouse.

“Yuki…” Miichan whispered. Her expression still has pain and sadness. She then walk her way to her friends.

The girls, except Yuki glared at each other. Their final stage on acting.

“Who are you guys to Yuki?!” Sae broke the silence by asking the five girls who circled together. The same answer coming from the five girls surprise all the guard inside the room.

“HER BOYFRIEND!”

Sorry it's lame. Still recovering from a flippin' headache when writing this.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 11:51:30 PM by AAAice »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2011, 11:49:40 PM »
OH GOD!!!! THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU AND UPDATE ASAP!!!!!!!

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2011, 11:59:52 PM »
Can't wait to see what happens next
This chapter was wonderful   XD
 :D
No ordinary ninja.

Flean

« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2011, 12:03:31 AM »
Yeay!!! An update!!!  :twothumbs

Lucky Yuki!!!  XD  5 boyfriends!!! LOL... :lol:

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2011, 01:51:14 AM »
I laughed as I read this :lol:

Go go bodyguards! 

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2011, 04:21:02 AM »
 :on lol:

This chapter is so funny, totally LOVE IT!

lucky Yuki, 5 boyfriends, must thank miichan for coming up with the whole idea  :twothumbs

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2011, 11:37:14 AM »
hahahah!!  :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: idiot guards!  :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

5 boyfriend huh .. :mon misch: :mon misch: what a player!  :mon misch: btw good story!  :mon thumb:

please update soon!  :mon fyeah: :mon fyeah:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2011, 12:19:13 PM »
ROFL 5 boyfriends!!!! And she dated them at the same place!!! So funny!!!!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2011, 09:55:50 PM »
It's so funny~  XD

I didn't know Yuki will have 5 boyfriends at once~  :rofl:

Please update soon~  :twothumbs  :bow:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2011, 10:13:00 PM »
kyaaaaa i'm back and i see i have many fics to read up ahead >_<

trololol taka's friends more important than acchan  :lol: good going capt!!

ofc yuko's nyan nyan is hers only!!!

aiz marimiii  :smhid

saeyaka kawaii   XD

i wonder what's mayu's evil plan  :shocked

gahahaha 5 boyfriends  :lol:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2011, 04:44:25 AM »
LOLLOLOL Good job on that one....

I AWAIT MORE 8D

Offline goddamnlian

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2011, 07:37:39 PM »
Always bring Miichan if you hold no guns! Yuki is a pimp having 5 boys together  8) AA! Update soon!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: Mafia Princesses [3-3] - The Fear of the Sophisticated Princess.
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2011, 01:48:07 AM »
3 - 3

“HER BOYFRIEND!” The five girls yelled at the same time. Loud enough for the men to hear.

The guards who are sipping their coffee, water or any beverages choked on the liquid and some guards splashes their drink from their mouth. They left their mouth hanging the moment they heard what the girls shouted. The girls. They are girls! Girls who are in a relationship with the same sex. Worst, the ‘Girlfriend’ has five ‘Boyfriends’ at once. The girl is really something, they thought.

“BOYFRIENDS?!” A number of guards asked the five girls. The girls ignored them, they kept on glaring at each other.

Moving closer and closer, Sae grabbed Miichan’s collar, killing the short girl with her dagger eyes. Yuko and Takamina hold on to each others shoulder and thug their foreheads. Rena stood on her position, watching the four girls on their own fight. Rena smirked and started to participate. She hurl a right hook on Sae which the girl immediately landed on her knees and looked up to Rena. Sae got up and threw a kick in Rena’s stomach, making Rena flew a feet away. The girl she kicked only laughed and went back to her for another round.

“I kill people who steal precious objects to me!” Rena spat the words to Sae and slapped her hard on the cheek. “I’ll kill you!” Rena clamped her hands on Sae’s neck and knee the girl on the stomach a few times until Sae collapse on the floor.

“I won’t give up my love to Yuki. Kill me anytime but my heart still beats for her.” Sae wiped the blood coming out in her mouth. She raise her foot up and booted Rena who was about to grab her.

“Oi Gekikara! Go spicy on me!” Miichan shouted as she is standing behind Rena. Until now, Miichan wanted to see Rena act as Gekikara. Afterall, the six of them knew from the heart on how to imitate the characters in the series.

Miichan commence her fighting stance, waiting for Rena to attack. “I want to try spicy food too.” Miichan smirked. Rena turned around to face Miichan, seeing the tall girl who has the looks that she’ll accept the act, the blood of Miichan started to get hyper even she knew she’ll be a goner after this.

Rena begin to impersonate the character of Gekikara. The girl first shown the insane cackle of Gekikara, clapping both of her hands and stopped mid-way as she tilted her head on the side and land her eyes to Miichan with a cruel smile forming on Rena’s lips. She placed a hand at the side of her neck and start to lengthen her neck in a circle motion. Rena bit her nails and blinked twice, her wicked smile are still visible in her face.

“Ne~ okotte iru?” Rena burst into giggles and step a foot forward to Miichan and swing her arms to Miichan’s face.

“Yes I am.” Miichan bent down as she dodges the punch and jab Rena’s stomach. The tall girl clutch her abdomen. Little did Miichan know, Rena recovered quickly and gripped her hands on Miichan’s shoulders. She hurled a knee on Miichan’s chin which a blood starts to group inside her mouth. Rena collide her fist into the girl’s temple a few times until Miichan got knocked down. She then burst into giggles and left the girl on the floor before attacking Sae again.

“A dwarf like you can get a giant girlfriend?!” Yuko thug her forehead one more time to Takamina’s forehead. The two dwarfs are proving to themselves who is more powerful and dominant on forehead fights.

“A squirrel like you can get a HUMAN girlfriend?! You’re an animal!” Takamina parted her forehead and toss a punch to the other girl which Yuko easily dodge the hit.

Yuko lightly punch Takamina’s chest a few times. “I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! You are taking my Yuki away!” Yuko cling at Takamina’s front body, making them fall on the floor. Yuko is the first one to recover and roll the other small girl on the ground.

Now it is Takamina’s turn to roll Yuko. “Squirrels should be with squirrels! Not to humans!”

“Gnomes can’t reach giant people! They should be in a relationship with their own height!” Go back to your tribe! Gnome tribe!” The two girls just kept rolling themselves.

Seeing the girls fight, the guards automatically made an effort to part the girls away from each other as they are making too much commotion. Yet, they are too strong as if they are not those normal weak girls. They tried one more time again by giving all their strength as they ganged up around them. The girls knew this is the very last phase they have to do. As expected from Miichan’s plan this would happen.

Without a further notice, Sae bent down quickly and went to the side of the guard as she snatched the silenced pistol on the guard’s holster. Miichan and Rena did the same, Yuko and Takamina both still act they are fighting but in reality they took the gun at the guards. Rena snatch a spare gun at one of the guard and kick it on the floor which it slides on Yuki’s direction.

To their fast hands and skills, they immediately start shooting the guard in a smooth way. They had killed a number of men in no time. Lucky, the gun has a silencer so therefore the people upstairs won’t know the uproar.

“Never let a crying girl enter your turf if you don’t want to have a blood scene.” Sae scoffed while picking another gun.

“I love my five boyfriends.” Yuki giggled and so did the girls.

--

(Fifteen minutes ago – before the act starts) – At the third floor of the warehouse.

Jurina regained consciousness. She’s trying to recover her memories back last night but everything seems to be a blur and only remembers the moment she got shot by a Wakamiya associate and telling Rena she has to finish the war. After that her vision become pure black. Jurina opened her eyes but her vision is still black and felt there is something wrapped around her head.

Huh? What’s this? Why am I blindfolded? And… eh?! My arms are tied up!’ Jurina wriggled her body. A chuckle is the only noise she heard.

“The Mafia Princess, Matsui Jurina is awake.” A deep tone of a man said and suddenly a loud bang jolted Jurina on her seat as it sounded like a fist had been slammed on the table.

Trying to sense Atsuko, Sayaka, Mariko, Haruna and Mayuyu’s presence around, Jurina couldn’t identify if they are here or not. ‘They should be here.’ She thought. Jurina opened her mouth to scream but there is no sound coming out. Her dry mouth is blocking her voice.

“What’s wrong Princess? Lost your rebel guts? Too scared to say anything?” The man mocked. Jurina kick her foot but fail as it was also bind together.

“We’ll call your Mama don’t worry.”

The sudden call alerted all the Madams and the Mafia Princesses in the room. It must be one of those guys who kidnapped Jurina or either the bodyguards will tell that they have Jurina in their arms. Madam Matsui snatched the phone and pressed the answer button. Madam Maeda gestured her to put it on loud speaker so they can hear the conversation as well.

“Mama, daughter is awake.” He snickered over the phone. All the tension around the room turn into a fury.

Madam Matsui drop her fist on the table. “Damn you! Which household you came from?!” She shouted.

“Why would I tell? By the way, are you not going to rescue your rebel princess?”

“THE BOD—“ Haruna was stopped when Atsuko and Mariko placed their hands to cover her mouth. Telling her not to say anything regarding to the bodyguards as it will make the situation worst.

“Heh, too bad my daughter is going to kill you in a minute now.” Madam Matsui bragged.

“What the—show off!”

“Mama!” Jurina shouted. Somehow, her voice soothed all their worries. Now, the bodyguards are the only chance they have.

“Shut the girl up will you?” The man ordered on one of his henchmen. “Oh, I forgot to tell you, I’m only here to finish my Godfather’s order.” There was a pause for a moment. “To kill Matsui Jurina.”

The girls looked at each other. Miichan, Sae, Yuki, Takamina, Rena and Yuko have to get into action before Jurina’s heartbeat stop. A loud howl on the other line frighten all the ladies inside the room.

“SHI—“ The guy was cut off as the guns started to fire, and a sound of silenced pistol can also be heard over the phone.

“Jurina! Oi!” Madam Matsui shouted. The Mafia Princesses are about to step out the room when Madam Watanabe told them not to go after them.

Rena and the others burst into the door, they fired their guns to each person they see. They saw Jurina at the corner of the room. She is sitting in a old throne, her eyes are blindfolded, and her arms and feet are tied up. The man beside her dropped his mobile phone on the ground. Sae and Yuki went to the left side of the room to kill a number of men, Miichan and Takamina are on the right side while Rena and Yuko went towards Jurina. Rena then ordered Yuko to go help the others and murder the guys while she is going to untie Jurina.

“Jurina!” Rena shouted when the guy was about to blaze his gun to Jurina. Rena run faster and uses her back to shield Jurina.

Taking two bullets at her back, Rena got a chance to remove Jurina’s blindfold. The girl sitting on the throne saw her bodyguard looking at her, Rena’s eyes has so much bravery and gave Jurina a small smile before falling into Jurina’s body. “I… I’ll do… anything to… protect you.”

“KYAAAA!!!” All the girls shrieked in horror. The man saw his phone on the floor and fired a bullet into it to create a cliffhanger to the women on the other line.

--

“No! I’ll stay with her!” Jurina shouted to the nurse who is stopping her to go inside the Emergency Room. The five girls with her are washed over with worry in their faces. Each one of them is guilty not to be with Rena’s side when that incident happen. Yet, they knew Rena did that to protect her Mafia Princess.

“Wait for Rena okay? We’ll go back to Akiba and tell the Madams about this.” Takamina hugged the crying girl, stroking the back of Jurina to calm her a little. Jurina only nodded and parted away from the hug.

“Take care.” She said. Takamina and the girls nodded. “You take care too.”

--

Miichan got off Yuko’s bike when they got in front of Akiba mansion and headed inside the house to see the Madams and the Princesses running too. They stopped on their tracks as they saw Miichan and the rest of the bodyguard looking so haggard and downcast. Madam Matsui approached to Miichan as she is the first one to enter the house.

“WHAT HAPPEN TO JURINA?! WHERE IS SHE?!” The madam asked in worry, not seeing her daughter already killed her life.

“Jurina is safe. She’s in the hospital with…” Miichan let out a single tear before continuing on her sentence. “Rena was shot two times at the back. She shielded her back when the guy was about to kill Jurina. Now, we don’t know her current state.”

Mariko gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. Her breathe got hitched. She run away as possible after hearing what her bodyguard’s awful news, Mariko couldn’t stand hearing those kind of news. She went to get her Audi R8 at the garage and drive far away to the Akiba mansion.

Miichan on the other hand saw her tall Princess crying her way outside the house and in a minute she saw an Audi car drifting its way outside the turf. A sudden rush inside Miichan made her follow the girl by taking Yuko’s keys away from her hand and ignited the BMW motorbike to trail Mariko’s car.

“Oi Mariko!” Miichan shouted after getting off the bike. Mariko stopped in the middle of the highway bridge and positioned herself at the side of the railing, staring into the thin air. It is her first time to see her Princess shed a tear and a lost expression in her face. A face that is different from the cold and bully Mariko she knew. It is also her first time to say Mariko’s name.

“Mariko, look at me.” Miichan called out, turning Mariko to face her. The tall girl just stare blankly, not making a single move. Miichan examined Mariko’s eyes – Fear. Death. Lost.

“Mariko… look at me.” Miichan forced Mariko to meet her eyes to Miichan by cupping the tall girl’s face downwards.

Minegishi Minami. Facing the girl I don’t really know makes me feel a real person and… secured. What if… what if she’s like him?’ Mariko shook her head, freeing her face from her bodyguard’s grasp. 

“Stop Mariko. Please, don’t. I’m not here to seek for a fight.” Trying to pull the tall girl into her arms, Miichan failed. Her Princess wouldn’t let Miichan to press her body against her. Instead, Mariko slapped her solid when Miichan keeps gripping her arms to Mariko as she doesn’t let go.

Shocked; rushed through Miichan. Holding her cheek where Mariko slapped.

I need to disappear.’ Mariko headed on her car but stopped midway as she saw Miichan went infront of her and…

A single kiss from Minegishi Minami. Mariko eyes are still open – wide and tears start to flow down. Mixed emotions came through her as she don’t understand how should she react. The short girl protected her from the hug she received. Miichan tiptoed to reach Mariko’s nose and kiss the tip of her nose and went back to press her body against Mariko.

The small body of Miichan is fitted perfectly into Mariko. Two bodies pressed together are perfectly fit. Mariko broke down into more tears, her body melted on Miichan’s arms. A person yearning to be completed on someone’s presence.

I tried to close the door but you blocked yourself in between. I’ll let you in. Promise me one thing… please don’t kill me like what he did to my life. Don’t double the fear I hold inside.

A's Note: Sorry if the first half is kinda not properly written because I wrote it when I was on my break time and my mind is preoccupied on the routine of the dance. :]] And the second half?

A's Share: I've watched Ikemen Desu Ne before I wrote the second half of this update, so that's why I didn't have a proper scenes. :]] I see my squirrel's wife. The premiere episode made me cry at the near end. I actually don't know about the Korean Version cause I've only watched half of the first episode and stopped watching it (I got bored watching it. IDK Why) But yeah, Ikemen Desu Ne has a lot of humor, they made me laugh in some scenes. xD

Off to sleep. I stayed up late just to post this thing. :]] My eyes and body are now officially dead.

P.S. Sae's lines are inspired from Majisuka Gakuen :]]]]. xDD

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2011, 02:18:31 AM »
Poor Rena I hope that she is ok
I'm glad that jurina is ok
Thanks for updating
Update Soon!
No ordinary ninja.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2011, 02:21:11 AM »
THANK YOU !!!! HAVE  A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP AND UPDATE  ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2011, 02:53:48 AM »
Awww Jurina stayed by Rena, just because of that I believe Rena will make a miracle recovery  :lol:

MariMii moments  :inlove:

Thanks! Have a good sleep and dream!  :twothumbs

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2011, 03:59:55 AM »
dfioad;sljfskjdlfmsdkf RENA WAS SHOTTT~!

At least puppy is okaii.... im sure Rena will miraculously recover since her princess is right there~!

I can't wait for more~! :3

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2011, 05:30:09 AM »
 :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:Holy Crap..can i just say right now that I love you~ Lmao

^ I LOVE YOU!!!!

^ Lmfao, anyway~ you're Fic is  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Rena got shot!!! Why I outta, *hott3stson3 gets into kung fu mode*  :on kimbo: :on kimbo: Whaaaaaaa! Hi Yaaaaaa!!! Nobody touches Rena!!!

Well maybe except for Jurina...  :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :nya:

Update soon~!!!  :) 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 05:43:50 AM by hott3stson3 »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Let the Wind Continue to Blow