JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Say yeah! motto miracle night

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread  (Read 425766 times)

Offline ShiroiChanUK

• Member+
  • IshiYoshi Is <3
Re: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread
« Reply #1300 on: April 18, 2013, 03:12:37 PM »
Happy Belated Anniversary 4th Gen and IshiYoshi :otomerika: :deco: :yossi:

Don't worry about Mako, I'll keep her company :twisted:

Avatar and Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R from Hello!Online
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/ShiroiChansCovers
Twitter https://twitter.com/ShiroiChanUK

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #1301 on: April 19, 2013, 07:09:27 AM »
Don't worry about Mako, I'll keep her company :twisted:

Sorry , but I will be keeping Makoto company. Rika too  :twisted: :grin:

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1302 on: May 27, 2013, 08:26:37 AM »
Did you know that they covered Speed's White Love?

I'm curious if anyone knows when and where they did this. Because they sound pretty good singing this song.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1303 on: May 27, 2013, 02:38:16 PM »
If I remember correctly, they sang this at a dinner show they had with Satoda Mai way back in 2008.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 02:44:50 PM by tru_harmony »

Offline shainingj

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ IshiYoshi ~ No doubt about their friendship
« Reply #1304 on: June 06, 2013, 07:29:20 PM »
when i saw this last year, i taught of it as Yomako

but constantly seeing the checkered cloth....
kabooommmmmm.... my IshiYoshi  :deco:  :twisted:

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #1305 on: June 07, 2013, 07:18:47 AM »
Shainingj, you posted that just for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :P

I'm kidding  :P

I've never seen that pic of Makoto and Yossi  :w00t:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:54:43 AM by Atreyuxex »

Offline Maafan1444

• 1444 lover
  • ecchi
  • ♡ IshiYoshi and Maachan
« Reply #1306 on: June 07, 2013, 02:14:29 PM »
btw girls also borrow their boyfriend's clothes  :lol:

But maybe Yossi took that from Rika ("I can't sleep without you so I'll took this"  :wub:)

Offline ShiroiChanUK

• Member+
  • IshiYoshi Is <3
« Reply #1307 on: June 07, 2013, 04:01:57 PM »
IshiYoshi attended an event recently but I don't know what event it was sorry :) It was supposed to be Yossie and Marippe but for obvious reasons Marippe couldn't be there.

Avatar and Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R from Hello!Online
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/ShiroiChansCovers
Twitter https://twitter.com/ShiroiChanUK

Offline Maafan1444

• 1444 lover
  • ecchi
« Reply #1308 on: July 01, 2013, 09:44:55 PM »
when i saw this last year, i taught of it as Yomako

but constantly seeing the checkered cloth....
kabooommmmmm.... my IshiYoshi  :deco:  :twisted:

Mysterious blanket/clothe appears again!
:wub:
http://www.abe-natsumi.com/blog/?res=3479

Offline Maafan1444

• 1444 lover
  • ecchi
« Reply #1309 on: July 08, 2013, 10:19:58 PM »
I'm not sure if Rika was looking at that egg or Yossi - but Yossi's head is moving like they're looking at each other~ :deco: so that eye-contact  :wub:

4:18-4:21

Offline shainingj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1310 on: July 09, 2013, 05:07:41 PM »
that is one lucky egg!! :deco:
being sandwich by IshiYoshi!  :wub: :lol:

creating an egg sandwich!!  :P

gomen ne... just destressing!!  :doh:

Offline honeylemon

« Reply #1311 on: September 18, 2013, 06:06:28 PM »
I want Yossi more ans more. Will she releaseany new single . I miss her so much

Offline youjok

• Member+
« Reply #1312 on: September 19, 2013, 03:48:43 AM »
^
You can go to Yossi's exclusive discussion threads
can know more about Yossi
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=98.0

Offline carollil

« Reply #1313 on: October 04, 2013, 04:11:42 PM »
Ive been lurking here for a while now 8)2 :P. haha! Im really curious what they are talking about in this audio clip. :panic:
Hope someone can help me kill my curiosity!!  :panic: :panic: :catglare:

Offline shainingj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1314 on: October 07, 2013, 05:12:09 PM »
that's part of the Chanchaka Charmy Radio Show last Sept 2011...
and below is the recap of the conversation of ishiyoshi that we understand.
i so miss IshiYoshi! :cry:

That's the one. I got it straight from an uploader and I listened to it over and over in my ipod all day :D

At first, I thought it was just an old episode until  they mentioned 60th and played H&A - they played a lot of old clips GREAT MEMORIES!

WHO LISTENED!! Don't read if you haven't yet!!!

I can't stop listening. It's like she never left!! FLAWLESS performance. Rika raised the bar so high, the rest is just imitating.

LMFAO! Yossy calling in. Moshi moshi. moshi moshi. Even I thought it was just one of those shy fangirls. AND she mentioned AKB48 Yukarin being a fan. This starting to be a cult folk story.

Like I don't want to be negative, but Sayumi keeps annoying the FUCK outta me "OH-YASAYUMI?" GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!! :tama-mad: (Hope you understand youjok, I don't like Sayumi copy Rika. :P) I tried to fast forward the commercial everytime.

Moving along.

Rika is okay with this blatant biting cuz SHE IS SO VERSATILE. Always reinventing herself, so many catchphrases and roles. I'm fine with her wrapping up Chanchaka Charmy, if I ever need a laugh or a pick me up, I just pop in one of her 128 EPISODES!! And Thanks Rika. You are the only reason I listen to Pitbull XD

THE HISTORY and recaps. All those classic songs, they didn't even scratch the surface what a historically monumental show Rika did. Chanchaka Charmy is the best show because even Rika makes mistakes and always laughs, like when she was reading m.hi.cbc.com XD she makes the show entertaining and engaging for nearly an hour and a half!! Like she talks to you, then teases you. Then talks to herself. Then the producer-san hits on the head XD I love how the writers also greet her in different ways too. Next time she can do the tongue twister "愛 iPhone Four" Most DJs require guests or play music, or fill it up with mumbles and hmmmmms but Rika keeps the topics flowing.

The soundbite at 83:30 where she acts like :tantrum: needs to go in the Rika Soundbite Archives!  (a collection Rika soundbites from Japanese brothers and random clips we had: http://www.mediafire.com/?1v17swk7b1g39lj I use them as my computer alert noises XD)

PRESENT! PRESENT!
Love the history and recap part of her show! The theme is "Everyone have grown-up!  :twothumbs
Those who respond are mostly married and have children of there own! Good thing, she remembers some of them!  :wub:
Haven't listen to Sayumi show but base on that short CM of her show, the oyasayumin phrase is clearly an imitation.  :P
Even rika's reaction after that its like WTF! "Huh! Oyasumin ne!  :smhid   :rofl:<--watashi
Wonder why she's so shy with that Shiratama song!?! Its very cute!
I think rika's voice have improve a lot. The hissing part in between sentence was gone!
And of course, love the ishiyoshi part, rika already guess its yossy in the first moshi moshi!
how i wish yossy play with it a little more.  :grin:
Conversation is very sweet and fun!  Yossy admitting that she always said that rika is cute!
Rika saying sorry coz she removed the cellphone case yossy gave!
Anyway, i think were in next year for the ishiyoshi show! Many listeners have requested for its collaboration!
Chanchaka Charmy! Yoroshiku Yossy!

Offline carollil

« Reply #1315 on: October 08, 2013, 02:07:16 PM »
 :twothumbs thank you for the reply/quote.

I miss ishiyoshi too =(

Im being paranoid as I am seeing alot of picture of yossi in private pictures by mari/kei where she wears a ring on her right hand ring finger =S!

and their interactions in live tv show are so...  .... lacking sparkles.   :(

Im dying to hope that they are just trying to tone their ishiyoshiness down. :panic:

Offline carollil

« Reply #1316 on: October 13, 2013, 09:58:28 PM »
Hi, I dont keep track of my observations, Im sure everyone knows yossi wears a double charm necklace. Ive been trying to figure out what shape are those charms, one of which is most prominent is the square shape infront, and behind is something. Which I was having a hard time figuring out because every shot of picture or video she is in it is not clear enough , and it hiding behind the square charm does not help at all.   

So as I was watching the MC moment on h!p 15th anniversary, It was pretty clear that the charm behind the square is the Alphabet A .

Why the picture not showing? you can only view by right clicking. hmmmm

I want to know when exactly did she started wearing this double charm necklace? Ive checked some of her pictures in Year 2007 which only have one charm which is that square charm that is always blocking the second one . I am sure there are someone whose more observant in this department than I am. (a dai-Fan would most prolly know when she start wearing them =) )

Why I ask?
Because it might be an A for Angry. =)
and from those backstage self camera on H&A and also during their rehearsal in taiwan video (from a fan record) you can hear yossi calling rika by the name An-Chan. (short for angry chan)

If she started wearing the charm way before H&A was formed.. then I guess maybe thats someone else's A she is wearing =S!!!!

and whats that square charm suppose to be?? it looks like a Q what kind of simbol is this??

ah... I think im being Over analysing =S ive been intriqued by her necklace for a long time already  :panic: :panic:

What else could A be/mean??
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 10:06:42 PM by carollil »

Offline Maafan1444

• 1444 lover
  • ecchi
« Reply #1317 on: November 21, 2013, 04:01:05 PM »
I was searching something from my Ishiyoshi-album when I found these photos and I noticed one thing...

...has anyone else noticed that Rika and Yossi have similar jewellers in their hands? I don't know if it's ponytails (girls usually have ponytails in their wrists) but both have brown ones? Yossi has blond hair and with blond hair brown ponytail might not look good :P (well she have had blue one once in concert so o\)

From Kemeko's Blog http://ameblo.jp/kei-yasuda/entry-11347934781.html

ラブラブな2人がうらやましくて
頑張ってスリーショット撮ろうと
してみたらこうなった
I envy this two people who are lovey-dovey
I tried my best to take a three shot
and it became like this

Check out rika's blog too...
She didn't post that pic today but she said she'll continue posting

btw! Tomorrow starts that Forest for Rest! IshiYoshi performs there together with Makoto and Miki but it means anyway 2shots!

Offline shainingj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1318 on: November 26, 2013, 04:40:10 PM »
aahhh it seems ishiyoshi lie low this year!
super hoping abcho or h&A-f will resume next year.
but you know what i've been intrigued with that necklace of yossy too.
the square shape(diamond) you're talking about as i've observed also, she wears it first around 2007 during or after her graduation.
and i also notice that A shape during the h&a run.  i've read also some of ishiyoshi worshipper taught about the A shape pendant.
it seems yossy is the type who is very sentimental as she constantly wears it.
i wonder who gave that diamond charm necklace!?!?

but i haven't heard of that trivia of yours that yossy called rika an-chan.
do you have a copy or link...
thanks for that info... just so love them
no matter what

Hi, I dont keep track of my observations, Im sure everyone knows yossi wears a double charm necklace. Ive been trying to figure out what shape are those charms, one of which is most prominent is the square shape infront, and behind is something. Which I was having a hard time figuring out because every shot of picture or video she is in it is not clear enough , and it hiding behind the square charm does not help at all.   

So as I was watching the MC moment on h!p 15th anniversary, It was pretty clear that the charm behind the square is the Alphabet A .

Why the picture not showing? you can only view by right clicking. hmmmm

I want to know when exactly did she started wearing this double charm necklace? Ive checked some of her pictures in Year 2007 which only have one charm which is that square charm that is always blocking the second one . I am sure there are someone whose more observant in this department than I am. (a dai-Fan would most prolly know when she start wearing them =) )

Why I ask?
Because it might be an A for Angry. =)
and from those backstage self camera on H&A and also during their rehearsal in taiwan video (from a fan record) you can hear yossi calling rika by the name An-Chan. (short for angry chan)

If she started wearing the charm way before H&A was formed.. then I guess maybe thats someone else's A she is wearing =S!!!!

and whats that square charm suppose to be?? it looks like a Q what kind of simbol is this??

ah... I think im being Over analysing =S ive been intriqued by her necklace for a long time already  :panic: :panic:

What else could A be/mean??

Offline shainingj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1319 on: November 26, 2013, 04:56:28 PM »
gomen but i think its just ponytails...

WOW!!!! IshiYoshi fucking with our minds again :halo:

via youjok in the blog thread :wriggly: more than just buddies, Rikachan :P

Quote from: 2011.09.16 さすがですね~
今日のリハーサルでよっすぃ~と髪型が一緒だった

しかもカチューシャまで同じ(笑)

さすが相棒ですね~

なんか嬉しかったから写真撮ってもらった
http://yahoo-mbga.jp/35356426/diary/865212955

some FANART! lol @ arms :thumbup

I was searching something from my Ishiyoshi-album when I found these photos and I noticed one thing...

...has anyone else noticed that Rika and Yossi have similar jewellers in their hands? I don't know if it's ponytails (girls usually have ponytails in their wrists) but both have brown ones? Yossi has blond hair and with blond hair brown ponytail might not look good :P (well she have had blue one once in concert so o\)

From Kemeko's Blog http://ameblo.jp/kei-yasuda/entry-11347934781.html

ラブラブな2人がうらやましくて
頑張ってスリーショット撮ろうと
してみたらこうなった
I envy this two people who are lovey-dovey
I tried my best to take a three shot
and it became like this

Check out rika's blog too...
She didn't post that pic today but she said she'll continue posting

btw! Tomorrow starts that Forest for Rest! IshiYoshi performs there together with Makoto and Miki but it means anyway 2shots!

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Say yeah! motto miracle night