JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Balloons - Flotsam

Author Topic: Traveler [ch. 31 up -07/10]  (Read 68802 times)

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Traveler [ch. 31 up -07/10]
« on: January 19, 2007, 07:33:43 AM »
I don't know what I'm doing...
At first I wanted to have a few chapters writen before post it but.. what the hell, I can't wait XDXD
Let's hope you like it.

***edit***

I thought that it would help to put an index... XD Each world will have its own title.

1. The ones she left behind

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22  

2. The Knight, the Princess and the dead King

23   24   25   26  27  28   29   30

Name: Yoshizawa Hitomi
Birth date: April 12th 1985
Profile nº 4: Sin…

“Wait… Singer or idol?”

The girl bit the end of what it seemed a pen, thinking out loud what she should write. On her lap there was a thin folder opened, showing a pc look-alike screen with a form half-filled. At the top-right corner there was a photo attached to the profile. Young girl, short hair, big eyes, sporty image…

“Definitely, not the idol type”

She touched the screen with the stylus and wrote singer. Then, she looked at the profile photo again before raising her head to find the object of her study, seated in the cafeteria just two tables away from her, with a cup of coffee in her hands and looking outside the window. She looked a bit different from the pic, but even with the hair a bit longer, the cap and the sunglasses, there was no doubt,

The young stalker had never seen Hitomi before, just some photos, but her mother had talked so much about her that she could describe every detail of that woman in front of her with just closing her eyes.

Suddenly, the singer turned her head and found an unknown eyes looking at her.

Shit!

Ok, remain calm. If you act cool she won’t suspect anything…

The girl kept staring at Hitomi a few seconds more before looking away, as if it was a coincidence that her eyes met. Fortunately, the singer seemed do not give importance to it and returned to her coffee.

She took that as a signal to leave. It was an important part of her investigation to not be discovered by the subject in order to keep the objectivity and an unaltered environment. That’s why she left the cafeteria quietly and searched a good place to watch her prey through the glass.   

2 days later

‘The young antelope looks around restless. Her senses are in alert; the herd’s too far to be safe. The wind stops and, through the grass, a pair of yellow eyes appear. For a few seconds, the savannah remains in silence…’

“Mikitty… can you explain me again why are we watching this?”
“The brats need to know how real life is” answered the older as if she was a professional “They have to learn that the most important is to keep the unity of the group to avoid an unnecessary lost”

Yossi then turned her attention to the youngers and saw Koharu whit her eyes opened like plates and keeping her breath, watching how the lion was nibbling something that minutes ago was another animal. Yoshizawa rolled her eyes and returned to Miki again.

“Ok. And Aya’s here because…”
“She’s my pillow” and, in order to demonstrate her statement, Fujimoto laid her head on Aya’s lap, taking all the long of the couch for her use, of course, with the consequents complaints of the other members.
“Aha…” Yossi took a deep breath and look at the soloist “I don’t understand how you’re able to stand her…”
“I can’t help it” giggled Matsuura while caressing her friend’s hair “She’s too cute”

As a reply to the attentions, Fujimoto became chibi-Miki and, standing a little, buried her head on Aya’s chest, surrounding the younger’s waist with her arms at the same time.

“Miki! There are kids here!” scolded Yossi.
“They’re entertained watching TV” said Miki without opening her eyes. She was in heaven and no one was going to disturb her.

Yoshizawa took her hands to the head as a sign of desperation. It was better to give up and let Miki do whatever she wanted.

“I’m going for a drink” she sighed.

That’s it. Since the day that Yossi announced her graduation something totally unexpected happened. Miki Fujimoto took her responsibilities as the next leader, of course, on her own way. That, translated to Yossi’s words was ‘headache’, a horrible and persistent headache every time that Mikitty appeared with a new idea... But Yocchan wasn’t going to be the one stopping her. At least, Miki was doing something and not lying on the couch between practice and practice.

“Aah~…” a deep sigh left Yossi’s lips at the same time that she dropped the coins on the vending machine.
“Something’s wrong?”
“Rika-chan…”
“You seem pretty down lately” said Ishikawa with her sweet smile “Mikitty again?”

Yoshi lent down to take the drink from the machine and stand up again, looking at the Biyuuden leader.

“Don’t get me wrong, I love Miki but she’s…”
“Miki”
“Yeah”
“Yocchan, you’re leaving her alone. It’s normal if she wants to catch your attention and show you that she can handle it”
“I know I know…” answered Yossi resting against the wall “Aah… It was easier before… When there were no responsibilities and people didn’t come to my door with their problems. Back when we were together in the group… That was the best time…”

Ishikawa’s smile dropped from her face. There was something about her graduation that she wanted to tell Yossi for long time already, but never seemed a suitable moment. Maybe she had an opportunity now…

“Yossi… there’s something…”

The younger took a sip from her drink and was going to ask Rika about her long face when something distracted her.

“Excuse me a moment…” she said giving the can to Rika-chan and walking cautiously towards one of the corners.

As she was walking towards one of the corners, Yossi could hear a voice cursing something. Seconds later she was going to discover that her suspicions were right. A young woman, no more than twenty, long brown hair and a bit scruffy was having a fight with the folder in her hands. Suddenly, the girl realized that she had been noticed and, keeping all inside a bag quickly, she tried to run away.

But Yossi was faster.

“You!” she shouted, taking the girl from her wrist “You’re the girl who was yesterday in front of my home! And the day before at the café”
“I don’t know what you…” tried to say the stranger, with a tiny, almost inaudible voice.
“Of course you know! You’ve been following me the whole week!
“I didn’t…

Then, she felt dead silent and the words that she was going to say to defend herself from Yoshizawa never left her lips.

“Yocchan, is everything right?” asked Ishikawa sticking out her head “I know it’s not my business but I heard you arguing…”
“Mama…”

Yoshizawa looked at Rika with her mouth wide open. Then turned and looked at the girl. Her mouth opened even more.

“Wha…”

Seeing Hitomi totally clueless and confused, the stalker took it as an opportunity to run away, but Yossi’s grip didn’t loose and she just managed to get the attention of the singer again.

Click

Something on Yossi’s head told her that nothing good could come from that noise and just before she could say anything a white blinding light filled the corridor.

“Oh shit…”
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 01:15:16 PM by len.chan »

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
[3/2007 Fic of the Month] Traveler
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 08:51:26 AM »
woah this seems interesting...

so glad your back with a new fic!

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 12:26:19 PM »
A new fic by len.chan!!! Yes!!!

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 12:32:07 PM »
Hm....Hmmm.....Mama? Im trying to second guess the next chapter but the only clue I have is someone there is someones mama...

That or either one of them found it appropriate to start singing ABBA.

I LOVE Miki's character here. I was smiling the entire way through the documentary scene. Quick Lol check -

Lol@ Miki using a lion/antelope vidoes as a metaphor for the real (idol) life
Lol@ Koharu and her wide-eyed fication on the video
Lol@ Miki bringing Aya for having her as a pillow
Lol@ "watching how the lion was nibbling something that minutes ago was another animal"... The word Nibble makes the whole sentence seem so god darn cute!!!
Lol@ GAM Action because...uh...Its GAM action, I mean come on!! Whats not adorable and lol-able about it?

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 12:33:59 PM »
AAAAAAH, I'm in heaven now! :ONluvluv1:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 12:40:08 PM »
Normally, I avoid reading things with original characters as major characters, but just because you are Len.chan, I'm letting that slide by xD

Gam love is <3

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 12:46:06 PM »
OMG, YAY!

I can totally see Miki doing ALL of that. xD I thought when she said "pillow", it was something dirrrty.

"Mama"? :o

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 01:41:42 PM »
Yes~!! Another fic by Len! :D :D  

I've been waiting for this and I'll be eyeing this thread.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 03:01:29 PM »
Mama??? Like in Rika's Mom??? Is she spying on Yossie???
(ok I'm probably completely off, just a silly guess)

I loved the Miki animal documentary bit, somehow I just can picture Miki being like that.

Can't wait for the next chapter XD

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 04:51:28 PM »
The girl's Ishikawa's daughter and a time traveler, right?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 06:54:45 PM by Amarghetta »

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 05:55:58 PM »
Oh wow, Amargnetta is smart. That seems like a reasonable explanation atm.

But it makes me think...so why is she stalking Yossie? One chibi-Mikan (as coined by Yuuyami) spoke loudly - "Duuuh, 'cause Yossie is her father!"

AHHH!! it seems you cant escape the Dgirl references :P

A little off topic, how cool would it be if Yossui was ur dad and Ishikawa was your Mom and this was all completely genetically reasonable. You would be boyish, funny and cool mixed with cute, soft and ..uh..*according to others* sexy.

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 08:43:07 PM »
Wow xD Ever since my Translucent White story and my Chibi Ai comic in the Tales, I've been sparking up chibi-ism in people, roffle. First Miki, then Mikan xDD

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 08:53:08 PM »
Time traveler?. O_O
Yossi's a Dgirl?? (mikan always thinking this way XDDD)
The stalker is like Chibu-Usa from Sailor Moon lol!
next chapter please!!! :P

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 09:54:45 PM »
Yay!  Another fic by len.chan!  I'm sooooo looking forward to it!  :ONluvluv2:

Quote from: Mikan;286940
But it makes me think...so why is she stalking Yossie? One chibi-Mikan (as coined by Yuuyami) spoke loudly - "Duuuh, 'cause Yossie is her father!"

ROFLMFAO

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 11:30:18 PM »
First.., yeah, I'm back! XDXD
now.. comments:

stefy, _Hitomi_, MyDearYossi and Blizzard, katatsumuri, I'm so glad you're happy to see me again :heart:

Yuuyami: Yossi's still the main character so you can read it without worries XDXD

coachie (and everybody who gets confused): look at who said 'mama'.. it wasn't Ishikawa XD

Mikan: You know... I used the lion as a metaphor of Miki. It can be dangerous and wild but in the end is just a cute and adorable giant cat XDXD

Amarghetta: you're smart, don't you? (it wasn't so difficult people.. :P) but, even if the girl is a time traveler there's something more. I'll reveal more in next chapter but 'til then you can do all the guesses that you want.

and no.. Yossi's not a dgirl!

well, give me some days for the next chapter. I had a lot of work this week and I'm really tired... I won't dissapoint you, ok? :ONglasses:

Quote from: _Hitomi_
The stalker is like Chibu-Usa from Sailor Moon lol!
ROFL!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 11:17:33 AM by len.chan »

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 07:37:45 AM »
another nice fic, len!    :ONluvluv2:

i can't wait for the next chapters. :tfr9a7wg:

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 12:43:27 PM »
Rika no mama suteki na mama? xD

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Traveler ch. 2
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 07:31:53 AM »
Don't worry if  you don't understand some things with this chapter. I still have to explain a lot :P

As slowly as she could, Yossi opened her eyes and bring a hand to her head. It was killing her. It was as if someone were crushing a hammer against it. The most horrible pain in the world.

“I’m gonna kill that girl…”

That’s it. The girl. She was the main reason of her headache and she would have to give Yossi some answers. That’s if she could find her, because probably the stalker had run away already. How did she dare to follow her, to step in the place where she work and hear a private conversation?  What reminds Yossi…

Ishikawa?

The Morning Musume leader looked around trying to find her friend, but there wasn’t any signal of Rika near. All that she saw was a devastated area of destroyed buildings that Mother Nature had claimed as hers. The climbing plants had taken the ruins of what seemed had been a big city, now reduced to sand and a few cracked walls. The silence flooding the air gave the whole scenery a smell of death and loneliness that Hitomi hadn’t felt before.

“What happened here?” asked out loud.
“An earthquake? Probably some natural disaster…”

Yossi turned her head and found someone familiar. Too bad it wasn’t Ishikawa.

“Answers. Now” said Yoshizawa with a menacing tone in her voice and taking the younger’s arm in a rage “What the hell you’ve done?”
“I didn’t do anything! It was you who pressed the damn button!

The stalker get rid of Yossi and made some steps backwards, but she didn’t run. That gave Hitomi a better view of the girl and could watch her thoroughly. It’s true that the younger was a bit scruffy and messy, like if she had just returned from a war but there was something… something in her eyes, in the way she was looking at Yossi… it was bold, there was no fear. Unexpectedly, that made the older girl to relax a little.

“You’re name?”
“Kaoru”
“Ok, Kaoru…” repeated Yossi “I just want to know what happened. You know where this place is?”
“Yes…, and no”

Hitomi gave her a glare. It was a warning before she’d exhaust her patience again.

“Basically, we are at the same place where we were before you activated the Traveler”
“I still don’t get it”

The girl sighed and seated at one of the near stones. It was going to be difficult to explain the whole thing.

“Same place, same time, different world”

Well, maybe not so difficult but shocking.

“I shouldn’t be telling you this. You shouldn’t even be here”
“You said different…”
“World, yes”
“That’s ridiculous”
“Then, can you explain me how we get to this place?”

Yossi kept silence and looked around her again. There wasn’t a good explanation for what happened. One minute they were at the studio and in a blink they appeared in that desert city. If there was a logical reason for that she wasn’t smart enough to know it.

“Who are you?” asked Hitomi totally defeated before collapsing in her knees.

The girl kneeled in front of Yossi and lowered her head as signal of respect.

“My name is Kaoru… Ishikawa Kaoru. I’m nineteen years old and I’m doing research for a school work. I’m studying the resemblance and differences between parallel dimensions and if there’s something that keeps them joined. Because of that, I picked a subject, Yoshizawa Hitomi, and studied her life through the different worlds. I’ve been at four, five worlds if we count this…”
“You said Ishikawa…” thought Yossi out loud interrupting Kaoru’s words “…and you called Rika-chan ‘mama’…”
“Ishikawa Rika was my mother”
“How? You’re almost the same age…”
“I’m not from that time”

The younger spent the following two hours explaining everything. The Traveler, the machine that she was wearing in her wrist, it was a similar to a time machine but with the restriction that she’s just able to choose one date if she wanted to use the dimension travel feature. Kaoru told Yossi that her mother talked so much about her that, someway, she felt the need to find her and learn more.

“There’s a way to go back to my world?”
“I don’t think so” answered Kaoru apologizing “The Traveler’s preset to visit ten worlds before returning to the original. Maybe then, Konno-san will be able to bring you back”
“Kon-Kon?”
“She’s the one who created the Traveler”

Yoshizawa stroked her hair, trying to process all the new information. Different worlds? A time traveler? It was like a bad sci-fi movie. She never liked sci-fi movies...

“Then, press that button as many times as necessary to go back to your world to see Kon-Kon”

The taller took the girl’s wrist and was going to press the button, but before she could do it, Kaoru step back protecting the machine with her hand.

“I can’t return yet!”
“Why? You’ve been at four worlds already, right? That’s enough to your work…”
“It’s not enough. I couldn’t study you at the previous three worlds”
“Why?”

Something inside her head told Hitomi that she shouldn’t had asked that.

“Because you’re dead”

To be continued

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 07:56:33 AM »
Wow, I must have missed this! How could I???

What a great fic, len.chan! Really intriguing! I'm curious where you're going with this ^^

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 12:13:23 PM »
O_O wow great!!!!

Maybe Kaoru is looking for Hitomis in other worlds because she never knew her father (in her world Hitomi Yoshizawa was born as a man).
And she is talking of Rika in past sentence... is she dead? :S
As I told before, she's Chibiusa XDDD
Kon-Kon as scientist like Einstein ... lol!!!

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Balloons - Flotsam