JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lazygunsbrisky - Pretending

Author Topic: Traveler [ch. 31 up -07/10]  (Read 69152 times)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
[3/2007 Fic of the Month] Traveler
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2007, 05:41:58 AM »
DAMMIT! I wanted to join the crowd... i really thought it was Miki coming to save Yossui with her super aweseome-ness. *sigh*

Ok, it was Rika's abandoned child :D There, I guessed it. its like Bleach or something. Hahaha, lil kid saves yossui. Yossui should have just gotten soem round stuff and Gatas'd its ass.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Traveler ch. 4
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2007, 05:30:21 PM »
For all that of you that wanna see Miki in action, don't worry. The Miki's (taking slave's words XD) super aweseome-ness will show up in future chapters :ONglasses:

[/B]

Again, that annoying headache. It was the first reaction of her body when she woke up and Yossi wondered if someday she could rid off it. Once more, when she looked around, found that she was in an unknown place, this time inside a room almost in darkness, hardly lit up with a bulb.

Standing up slowly, she took a look at the room. No windows, no furniture… just a unmade futon and a plate with food. Yossi brought a hand to her hair and caressed it, trying to make up her thoughts. The first thing it was to know how she got there… She didn’t remember anything after the attack and the fight. Just that voice…

“Aya!”

Yossi ran towards the door. She must find her and told her what happened. Besides, where’s Aya, Miki isn’t far away and, if Miki’s there probably the others too. She could be in an unknown world, but at least she knew the people there. Well… theoretically…

She was so excited about seeing someone friendly that she wasn’t expected that the door’s knob didn’t turn. What was all that about?

“Matsuura! I know you’re there!”

No answer.

“Open the damn door!”

She shouted, stamped the door.., but the only thing that she got was to make worse the headache. Nobody was going to answer, at least for now, and she couldn’t do anything more than wait.

“You know it’s not her!”

Yossi woke up with the noise of an argument. There it was again… Aya’s voice, this time yelling at someone else. She decided to get up of the futon and went to the door to hear what’s going on.

“I know it’s impossible, but you can’t state that it’s a trap just because of that. Maybe there’s an explanation”
“I saw her die, Maki, right in front of my eyes!”
“It’s hard for everybody, but you have to calm down”

That’s crazy…

The singer, with her ear glued to the door, deduced with Aya’s words that the Hitomi from that world was already dead. She wondered what could have happened and why Aya was so affected.

“Maybe talking with her we could find answers…”
“I can’t do it” said Matsuura.
“Of course you can”
“Please, Maki…”
“Listen. It’s not easy for me either, ok? Just try it”

And after that, Yossi heard a key turning the lock. She had two options. One; run towards the futon again and pretend that she was sleeping and two; wait next to the door ‘til they get in and go straight to the main point, to know why she was shut in.

“Let’s see if she has some…”

Still with the door half opened, Maki went silent when she saw that the room was empty.

“Where the hell she is?” asked Aya.
“Right here”

Yossi, answering from the wall behind the door, took the two girls by surprise. Both girls turned to look at her. It’s impossible but there she was, standing against the wall, with her arms crossed and a defiant look in her eyes. She had decided to face the situation.

“Dear God…”
“Yeah, I could say the same” replied Yocchan at Maki’s words.

Without thinking too much, Yossi walked towards the younger and stopped just a few steps away from her. She watched her carefully and retained every detail in her mind, comparing it with the memories of her Gottsan. Her clothes were old and worn out, wide enough to be comfortable, her skin was covered with scars and her eyes showed the weariness after a hard life… But, somehow, deep inside that exhausted look, Yossi found something familiar… She had the same aura, the same mild soul that so many times was enough to make the older feel safe.

“You can’t be real…” she said still shocked.
“I’m pretty real”

Yoshizawa had her ‘defiant mode’ still switched on but seeing that Maki was really speechless she tried to be less rude with her words.

“Listen… I’m not who you think I am. And no…” said Yossi pointing to Aya before the last could say anything “… this isn’t a trap”
“The same voice… the same… eyes… How…?”
“You’ll thing that I’m completely nuts for what I’m going to say…”
“Try it”

Matsuura’s voice was a blend between distrust and sadness. Yossi looked at her and wondered what could have happened to that girl to have so much sorrow in her eyes.

Finally, clearing her throat, the singer was ready to say something that not even she believed yet.

“I’m from another world”

To be continued...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 05:33:39 PM by len.chan »

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2007, 10:27:56 PM »
:ONshock: Aya?!  Who'd have thought!  And yet another world where Yossui is already dead...  Freaky.  I wonder if something happened to the Miki in that world that made Aya so sad.  And Maki's there too!  Awesome!  

Looking forward to the next chapter!  Keep up the good work!

Offline GeTaWay

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2007, 10:47:22 PM »
I'm waiting for the reactions from Rika and Miki when they see Yossi! :D

Offline Nana Oosaki

• Do it! Now
  • ecchi
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2007, 11:15:45 PM »
And what had happened with Rika in the "Normal World"?

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2007, 11:23:01 PM »
good question! XD
well, I could write a side story explaining how Rika's going crazy searching for Yossi but I'm gonna leave it like this and you won't know anything about her 'til the end (in case that Yossi returns to her world XDXD)
as rndmnwierd said... I'm evil:ONwahaha:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2007, 11:45:20 PM »
Quote from: Blizz
I wonder if something happened to the Miki in that world that made Aya so sad. And Maki's there too! Awesome!
stop stealing my thoughts >.> Haha kidding.

Hmmm, maybe everyone was sad because they had lost the Pimp in their world... Ok, all serious now... I dont have any idea why they could be sad except for the MUTANT MONSTERS who ATTACK THEM! Oh and warring lands, and etc  etc. But you know, only normal people are affected by that :roll:

Wonder where everyone else is... Miki most likely took all of them into her... Sexy Island... :D

-Owaranai_sLaVe

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2007, 11:46:18 PM »
Ohohohoho... Yet another world where Yossie is dead... Can't wait til I see a world where she's alive. YOSSIE x YOSSIE FOR THE WIN (Yes, I'm twisted xD) :]...

But at the moment, I'm curious about Yossie's history in this world, what is her relation to the others? How is Kaoru handling this? :] Is this really a school project? I mean, to travel across worlds... That's a pretty huge thing, like what if she causes chaos among the others? o_o; I doubt the teachers would let her do something as huge as that... Maybe we'll find out later? <3

<3

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2007, 11:55:11 PM »
^
If Kaoru (why the hell I always read Koharu? >_<) is Rika's daughter, it's because in Kaorus's world the Time Machine exist, so if she causes chaos she only has to turn back time before she does.

Btw in the Mutant Moster's World, it was Aya-Yossi and tha's why Aya is so confused and sad?

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2007, 11:56:14 PM »
^
If Kaoru (why the hell I always read Koharu? >_<) is Rika's daughter, it's because in Kaoru's world the Time Machine exists, so if she causes chaos she only has to turn back time before she does.

Btw in the Mutant Moster's World, it was Aya-Yossi and tha's why Aya is so confused and sad?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2007, 01:40:29 AM »
Quote from: len.chan;298847
Finally, clearing her throat, the singer was ready to say something that not even she believed yet.

“I’m from another world”
Upon hearing this, Aya and Maki both did this...

:panda_omg2: :panda_omg2:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2007, 01:49:51 AM »
Quote from: _Hitomi_;299090
^
If Kaoru (why the hell I always read Koharu? >_<) is Rika's daughter, it's because in Kaoru's world the Time Machine exists, so if she causes chaos she only has to turn back time before she does.

If that happened, then at the story's rate, we would have seen another Kaoru stopping the current Kaoru o_o; Time is a very confusing thing X_X;

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2007, 02:57:55 AM »
Woah! HOLYCRAPWOW. Time travelling really messes with your head. :P

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2007, 04:27:57 PM »
Aya and Yossui were lovers in that world? Maybe? Perhaps? Please?

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2007, 05:02:18 PM »
This is getting better and better!

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2007, 07:15:59 PM »
Quote from: rndmnwierd;299546

I bet you that's what happened.  In the midst of the ongoing war with these mutant busybodies, Miki was killed in action saving Yossie.  As Miki's dying wish, She wanted Yossie to take care of the others (especially Aya).  In the process of protecting the others, Aya and Yossie grew close and begun a short-lived relationship until a mutant ambush came crashing onto the base.  Yossie protected Aya until her last breath and she died in the arms of Aya.  And thus, Why Aya is sad.

LOL.  Ok.  Maybe I got awhile carried away (and maybe a bit cliche'd?) XD  But wow.  Aya X Yossie would definitely be something new to me! :heart: :heart:

Ah~~ I can't wait for the next chapter!

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2007, 10:14:41 PM »
let's see... comments comments.. XD

Quote from: Owaranai_sLaVe

Wonder where everyone else is... Miki most likely took all of them into her... Sexy Island...

you know.. you gave me an idea... XDXD

Quote from: Yuuyami
    Ohohohoho... Yet another world where Yossie is dead... Can't wait til I see a world where she's alive. YOSSIE x YOSSIE FOR THE WIN (Yes, I'm twisted xD) :]...

But at the moment, I'm curious about Yossie's history in this world, what is her relation to the others? How is Kaoru handling this? :] Is this really a school project? I mean, to travel across worlds... That's a pretty huge thing, like what if she causes chaos among the others? o_o; I doubt the teachers would let her do something as huge as that... Maybe we'll find out later? <3

I'm not as twisted as you Yuuchan XD
About the time traveling thing.. yeah, it's pretty huge and it's difficult to believe that it's just a school project, ne? We'll see what happen

Quote from: _Hitomi_  

you'll see with this chapter :P

Quote from: JFC

“I’m from another world”
Upon hearing this, Aya and Maki both did this...:panda_omg2: :panda_omg2:

I think it's more like Maki-->:ONstoned: Aya -->:ONscolding: XDXD

Quote from: rndmnwierd

I think I'm going to dissapoint you again...

Quote from: coachie
This is getting better and better!

Thank you!

Quote from: Mikitty-saikou  

I bet you that's what happened. In the midst of the ongoing war with these mutant busybodies, Miki was killed in action saving Yossie. As Miki's dying wish, She wanted Yossie to take care of the others (especially Aya). In the process of protecting the others, Aya and Yossie grew close and begun a short-lived relationship until a mutant ambush came crashing onto the base. Yossie protected Aya until her last breath and she died in the arms of Aya. And thus, Why Aya is sad.

LOL. Ok. Maybe I got awhile carried away (and maybe a bit cliche'd?) But wow. Aya X Yossie would definitely be something new to me!

Ah~~ I can't wait for the next chapter!

that's pretty good idea XD I guess I can't see Aya and Yossi that way.. :P

and now...

[/B]

“You can’t really believe her”
“I don’t know what to think...”
“Another world? Come on, Maki… You know that’s absurd…”
“Do you have another explanation?”
“I…”

Aya became silent while they were walking through the corridors, after hearing the most incredible and surrealist conversation ever.

“Maybe, if we can find the other girl…” said Maki analyzing all the possibilities.
“I didn’t see any girl there”
“Anyway, we have to check it. Tomorrow, take Ai and Reina and go to the same place. Maybe there’s some trail you can follow”

Both girls stopped in front of a door that Maki opened with her key. She stepped inside and, before saying good night, she turned to the younger again. Goto knew her friend well enough to understand what she was going through.

“Aya.., I know it’s difficult to look at her and don’t think about your sister…” Maki caressed the younger’s hair as if she was a little lost kid “… but I’m sure Hitomi’d wanted for you to face this as serene as you can. We don’t wanna see dark Aya again, ok?”

Gottsan smiled while saying the last words and made Aya smile as well.

“I promise I won’t try to kill anyone” answered the younger, joking.
“That’s my girl”

Yossi had already lost the track of time. Without daylight or a clock near she wasn’t sure about how many hours had passed. There was only one thing that didn’t know about clocks or confinements and that’s her stomach.

“At least you could give me something to eat!” she shouted from the corner of the futon where she was seated.

As if some higher being had heard her prayers, someone opened the door.

“Excuse me…” said some tiny voice “…the dinner…”
“It was about time!”

The singer was so hungry that, at first, didn’t notice who the girl with the plate in her hands was. She just took the food and began to eat desperately. At least, it tasted good.

“If you don’t need anything more I’ll le…”
“Wait”

Finally, Yoshizawa had realized who the girl was and saw an opportunity to ask some questions that she had in her mind since the conversation with Maki and Aya.

“Eri, right?” she asked.

The younger seemed surprised to hear her name.

“They told me that I shouldn’t talk to you…That you could be dangerous…”
“I’m not going to hurt you. I just wanna ask you some things”

She looked at the door still opened, hesitating a bit and Yossi feared that the girl could ran away but, unexpectedly, Eri stuck out her head to check if there was someone else and then closed the door with a sigh of relief.

“Sorry, I had to be sure that there wasn’t anyone else around”

Yossi was clueless about why the younger was acting that way but there was some important thing that she wanted to know before asking about that.

“What’s this place?”
“A refuge”
“To protect you from those things that attacked us outside?”
“Yeah. You’re lucky to be alive after what happened”
“If you saved me…, why the hell I’m being shut in here?”

Eri hesitated a moment before answering.

“They don’t trust you”
“I know that. They think that I’m some kind of trap just because I’m exact to someone dead”
“You had to admit that this thing about time-space travelling is pretty incredible…”

Yossi took a hand to her head and caressed her hair before seating again on the floor.

“I know… I know…” she sighed “But that doesn’t mean that Aya has to treat me as a murderer or something worst…”
“You have to understand her. Hitomi-san was her only family and she’s still hurt. To see someone that looks like her sister it has to be a big shock”
“Her sister?” asked Yossi surprised.
“Well.., they don’t have any blood tie, but Yoshizawa’s father saved Aya when she was still a kid and they grow up together”

Now Yossi could understand the sadness on Aya’s eyes when she looked at her. It must be really difficult to stare at somebody who looks like a clone of someone dead that you loved so much.

“You should finish you’re dinner” said Eri bringing Yossi back “It’s getting cold”
“It doesn’t matter. I still need to know a lot of things…”
“I’m sorry, but I can’t tell you more right now” answered the younger walking towards the door “I have to go before they begin to suspect”

Yoshizawa tried to stop her but the girl turned again and stared at her with a serious glare.

“Don’t worry. In two hours the others will go to sleep. Get ready ‘cause I’ll come to take you out of here”

After that, she disappeared behind the door and Yossi heard the key turning, keeping her alone again in that dark room.

At least now, she had someone to trust.

To be continued...

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2007, 10:55:19 PM »
Sisters?  That was unexpected.  That last line really makes me think that Eri really isn't to be trusted.  She's up to something.  It is a sci-fi afterall.  :P  

Can't wait to see what happens!  Keep up the great work, len.chan!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2007, 11:03:12 PM »
YES! Glad I was able to contribute something to such an interesting story ^o^. Reading some of these stories sometimes makes me wanna chip in a thought or two. That one was just supposed to be a joke actually! And it meant two things... PTA things.... :)

WOW, so in this world, Yossui and Aya were sorta related when they were younger? Heh, puts a whole new relationship other than lovers...

It's weird how Eri would trust her so quickly though... kinda cool...hmmm...

-Owaranai_sLaVe

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2007, 11:34:06 PM »
Quote from: Blizzard;301402
That last line really makes me think that Eri really isn't to be trusted.

I think like that too. But then again... Maybe Eri is good. I don't knowXD

Still waiting for the moment when Yossi and Miki will meet :)

But now I'll go to sleep...:MKsleepy:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lazygunsbrisky - Pretending