JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Anita Mui - Dream Partner

Author Topic: Traveler [ch. 31 up -07/10]  (Read 69153 times)

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Traveler ch. 8
« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2007, 10:06:10 AM »
sLaVe; definitely, someone's gonna give Aya some love. If she wanna accept it it's another question.. XDXD

[/B][/B]

“We won’t be able to return ‘til morning…”

Miki was looking at the clear sky through a little crack at the ceiling of the improvised refuge. It was early night and they had to wait there until the sunrise. Maybe, Miki on her own could reach home safely but, with her companion hurt, it would be a suicide. Then, she turned to the girl seating on the ground and complaining while looking at the wound on her leg.

“Let me see”

Seeing Miki kneeling in front of her, Aya moved back ‘til lean against the wall to keep herself away from any touch.

“Stop acting as if you were some superior being, princess” said Miki a bit angry “You’re not made of steel, you know?”

Fujimoto took the younger’s leg and Aya couldn’t help but let her do. It hurt too much to fight against it. Taking a knife from her belt, Miki tore the fabric to have a better view of the wound.

“It doesn’t look good…” she took off her belt and tied up over the cut to stop the bleeding “What were you thinking about? They almost kill you…”
“Why do you care?” asked Aya still with her cutting tone.
“If you didn’t notice, we’re running out of people lately. We can’t afford the luxury to lose someone strong” Miki ripped one of the sleeves on Aya’s shirt, with the consequent complaints, and bandaged the wound with it “Besides, I’m not the kind of girl that leaves someone behind…”
“You left Hitomi that day”
“That was different” Miki knew that Aya was trying to start another fight but she wasn’t really in the mood to any verbal attack so, she kept herself down and answered as serenely as she could “It was too late… And I had to take Rika out of there”
“Never it’s too late”

Having the wound finally covered, Miki stood up and moved away from the younger.

“Look, if you wanna blame someone, blame me. Rika’d preferred to stay there and die with her…”
“I don’t wanna hear your lame excuses!”
“Good! Then hear something else!” this time Miki was really pissed of and, tired of the younger’s stubbornness, she shouted at her “Wanna know why you hate Rika so much? Because the princess couldn’t stand that there’d be someone else in Hitomi’s heart…”
“Shut up!”
“She took you’re place and it felt like a kick in your guts, right?” Miki continued her attack kneeling again in front of the other girl and placing her hands on the wall, leaving just a few inches between them to make sure that Aya heard what she had to say “You felt betrayed…”
“You don’t know anything!” fought back Matsuura with a tear menacing to drop “You can’t know how I feel!”
“I know more than you imagine…”

After the running to reach a safe place, the six girls were trying to recover their breaths, hidden from the monsters in a basement under the bamboo floor. Nono told them that there was an underground corridor at the other side of the building that connected the shrine with their place, but they decided that it was better to wait a few minutes, just to be sure that it was safe.

Laying on the basement floor, with her back against the wall and studying carefully the katana that Eri gave her, Yossi caught someone staring at her.

“What?”
“I don’t even know how to call you…”
“Yossi it’s ok”

The taller answered Rika’s question with a sweet smile and Ishikawa took that as a signal of agreement to sit next to her.

“You’re so real…” she said looking at Yossi’s eyes “It seems impossible”
“Yeah, I know. This situation is surrealist” the younger scratched her head and looked at the others in the room “Yesterday I was watching lions on TV with the girls and five minutes later I’m in an unknown world in the midst of a war. After that, I even miss Miki’s silly ideas to improve the group…”
“Our Miki?” asked Nozomi who went closer to take part in the conversation “She’s in your world, too?”
“All of you”

Nono had a surprised expression on her face and was going to ask again when Maki stood up and look at them seriously.

“Don’t you think we could leave this conversation to another moment and try to find Aya and Miki? They may be in trouble…”
“Don’t worry” replied Nozomi careless “She can handle those beasts on her own”
“It’s not them what really worries me…”

Even if she tried hard, Miki couldn’t help but fall sleep. When she woke up a few hours later, being still at dark night, she found a head leant on her chest and a pair of arms surrounding her waist. Something that made her wonder how restless must be Aya while sleeping to end like this.

This will be really fun if she wakes up now…

But Aya remain asleep and Miki found herself caressing the younger’s hair and removing a lock from her face. She looked so different from the haughty and stubborn girl that she’s being awake… Then, somehow, with Aya in her arms, Fujimoto felt something warm growing inside her, as if she realized the real reason of her existence.

This is crazy… It has to be the high of the moment or something. I’ve risked my life to save her.., I’ve carried her here.., I’ve took care of her wound..,  all that to have a fight as a reward… And even so, I’ll do it again…What’s happening to me?

Trying to not wake up the sleepy, she leant to place a soft kiss on Aya’s forehead and found something that worried her.

God, she’s burning…

To be continued...

Offline GeTaWay

• Member+
[3/2007 Fic of the Month] Traveler
« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2007, 01:27:34 PM »
I like this chapter a lot!!!

I think Miki was in love with Yossi and that's why she says to Aya “I know more than you imagine…”
Miki and Aya were in love with Yossi, but Yossi loves Rika, isn't it?

Will you make a flashback of Yossi's death :O?

I love your fic! Congrats!!!! ;)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2007, 08:05:40 PM »
Quote from: GeTaWay;310847
I like this chapter a lot!!!

I think Miki was in love with Yossi and that's why she says to Aya “I know more than you imagine…”
Miki and Aya were in love with Yossi, but Yossi loves Rika, isn't it?

Will you make a flashback of Yossi's death :O?

I love your fic! Congrats!!!! ;)

^My words are stolen. :D Waiting for the next chapter.

Offline adn

« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2007, 08:04:37 AM »
me too

great fic!

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2007, 09:57:42 AM »
Wait wait, lemme just get this straight...Aya and Yossui were in love (Or Aya loved Yossui) then Rika came and stole Yossuis heart...is that right?

GAM GAM GAM GAM SPAM GAM GAM
Aww. I love it when they fight and I love it when they make up. Its just....SO MUCH FUN!! YAAAAH!! Sweet secret kisses while sleeping. Cute cute cute.

Im Happy to have another chapter from you~~~

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2007, 10:19:48 PM »
let's see...

@GeTaWay;  it's not Yossi who Miki was in love with... she was in love with someone... but definitely not Yocchan :P and about Yossi's dead.. I'm going to write it.. but I'm still not sure how..

@Mikan; let's say that it was a sisterly love taken to its extend by Aya XDXD and yes, then Rika appeared and she felt jealous.
Glad you liked the GAM action ^^ I realized that it's easier to write about them than other characters XD

To the others ( the ones that comment and the ones that don't) keep reading!

*next chapter in a few minutes*

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Traveler 9
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2007, 10:28:52 PM »

Maki’d never been there before and she was really impressed. That place was totally different from their underground refuge. She could raise her eyes and stare at the clear sky of the night without worrying about some beast jumping over her. It was a dream. A fortress erected over the ruins of a building complex, still with enough of the original structure standing to keep them safe. But there was something more fascinating that made Maki close her eyes and enjoy the moment. The air; the cold and soft breeze caressing her skin.

“I did exactly the same the first time I came here”

She heard a deep woman voice behind her and turned to see who she was. It didn’t matter if Maki was still a kid the last time she saw her.., not even almost ten years can make you forget Nakazawa Yuko.

“That’s why Hitomi wanted to take us here…” said the younger raising her eyes to the moon again.
“Your leader was a smart girl and wanted to give you a better place to live. Not to mention that she was better than her father in a lot of ways…”

Maki was going to say something but the woman just turned her back and walked towards Ishikawa with a worried expression.

“Where’s Fujimoto?”
“You know her…” answered Rika trying to not sound too concerned “Miki isn’t happy without doing something stupid from time to time…”
“Someday, that heroine complex of hers will kill that girl… What’s now? Another kid or some lady?”
“A girl”
“She stayed to help Aya” said Maki taking part in the conversation.
“Oh… Interesting. I’m sure they’ll have fun together”

Yuko began to laugh and everybody got really confused. Where was the joke?

“Well… Who do we have here?” this time was Yossi who attracted her attention “Extraordinary, really… Longer hair and some scratch here and there and I’d think that I’m seeing a ghost… Anyway, the girls told me that you have a little problem with your ‘means of transport’…”
“I think it was damaged at the shooting…”

Kaoru raised her hand and showed the machine on her wrist to Yuko, who watched it carefully inch by inch, trying to find where the problem was.

“You know… I don’t understand that kind of things” said Yuko finally defeated “We better let this to Asami. She’s the brain here”
“Konno-san?” Kaoru’s face glow with the mention of the name “She’s here?”
“Not right now. She’ll be back in two days. So…” Nakazawa smiled and passed her arm around Yossi’s back “…that give us plenty of time to know each other, don’t think so?”

Yossi had to be imagined it already… Nakazawa Yuko was Nakazawa Yuko, no matter what world they were. That means to use whatever reason, like the arrival of another world’s visitors, as an excuse to have a party, even if one of the guests was totally against it.

“Sorry about this” Rika apologized with a smile and sat next to her, away from the party.
“It’s ok. I’m already used to her”
“It has to be difficult… being away from home…”

The younger looked at Rika, who had her eyes glued to the sky, and then at the girls laughing at the party.

“Someway…, I’m at home…”

Rika lowered her head and stared at the woman at her side. It was as if she’d never gone away. She could touch her… she could kiss her… she could lose herself in her arms and forget the nightmare of the last months.

But then again, it wasn’t her.

The noise from the show in front of them brought Rika to reality. Yossi was entertained watching how Nono had taken a pair of wood sticks and was using them as sais against an Aibon-monster trying to attack her. A perfect parody of some Miki’s battle against the evil, that was received by the other girls with cheers and laughs. Yossi smiled as well, but when she turned to the girl next to her, she saw a worried look on her face.

“You’re ok?” asked the younger.
“Uhm?” Ishikawa wasn’t expecting the question “Yeah… I was just thinking…”   
“Miki..., she’ll be fine, right?”
“I hope so…” sighed Rika.

“Aya… Aya!” Miki shouted and slap the younger a few times “Princess, wake up!”

Miki’s suspicions were right. When she uncovered the wound, Fujimoto could see clearly that the cut was infected and it could go worst if she couldn’t find help soon.

She looked outside. There were just a few hints of light… Still too early… Still too dark to take the risk…

“Shit! I’m not gonna let you die, do you hear me?!” she took Aya’s arm trying to lift her up “I don’t wan…na have your ghost prow…ling around me the rest of my life…”

To be continued...

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2007, 11:00:20 PM »
Awwwe, [Hot] Badass Miki has a soft spot for the Princess Aya. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Haha, I love the W battle reinactment. :P I can see how Yossi feels at home; everyone has the same personalities and similar emotions. I have to admit that I almost don't want her to leave. :(

My battlescarred Miki . . .

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2007, 12:43:30 AM »
tried to comment on your fic blog instead, but couldnt get the box to open up, but anways....aya cant die!!!, lol shes one of my favs in the HP. but nice chapter as usual. i also like that rika and yossi r talking more
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 12:45:37 AM by modesta107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2007, 02:11:10 AM »
“Good! Then hear something else!” this time Miki was really pissed of and, tired of the younger’s stubbornness, she shouted at her “Wanna know why you hate Rika so much? Because the princess couldn’t stand that there’d be someone else in Hitomi’s heart…”
“Shut up!”
“She took you’re place and it felt like a kick in your guts, right?” Miki continued her attack kneeling again in front of the other girl and placing her hands on the wall, leaving just a few inches between them to make sure that Aya heard what she had to say “You felt betrayed…”
“You don’t know anything!” fought back Matsuura with a tear menacing to drop “You can’t know how I feel!”
“I know more than you imagine…”
Unrequited love...it's such a bitch.

Aya can't help but cuddle to Miki, and Miki can't help but want to protect Aya, they're MEANT TO BE!!!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2007, 04:09:31 PM »
Quote from: len.chan;311854
let's see...

@GeTaWay;  it's not Yossi who Miki was in love with... she was in love with someone... but definitely not Yocchan :P

Of course not, you've been dropping enough hints to figure who this particular someone is... :p And I was surprised when people assumed it had to be Yossi.

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2007, 04:31:02 AM »
This fic is all kinds of awesome!  From battle scars and weapons to love and jealousy, this totally has me hooked!  And it's still early in the story!  I really can't wait to find out what happened to the battle-scar world Yossui and what happens to our Yossui.  Keep up the great work, len.chan!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2007, 06:39:11 AM »
Aibon! *~*

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2007, 06:57:52 AM »
Miki continued her attack kneeling again in front of the other girl and placing her hands on the wall, leaving just a few inches between them to make sure that Aya heard what she had to say “You felt betrayed…”
That's EXACTLY how I imagined it, even before I read that part. *highfive for dramatic actions!*

I wonder, do they all know that they were singers? Was this whole invasion by monsters recent, so before that they knew they could sing? If so, why, just sing your worries away! ok, stops being stupid now...

Hmm another question. Was I reading correctly when you said Yossui and aya were sisters (or was I imagining)? If so, then I see her jealousy as more of a Oedipus (sp?) Complex rather than unrequited love (and I'm with JFC it's one big bitch)…

Hey Len >.> Does the Rika in this world… have…long and purrrtty hair?? >.> Cuz if she does, I’ll wub you forever and eevvveerr :heart:

Miki calling Aya Princess… It reminds me of something I’ve watched… hmm.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2007, 08:40:21 AM »
Awesome-ness~

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2007, 06:54:29 PM »
Quote from: black velvet
 I have to admit that I almost don't want her to leave.

yeah.. It's going to be difficult to write, too... But don't worry, there's still a few more chapters in this world before they leave.

Quote from: modesta107
   tried to comment on your fic blog instead, but couldnt get the box to open up, but anways....aya cant die!!!, lol shes one of my favs in the HP. but nice chapter as usual. i also like that rika and yossi r talking more

well.. the blog never works well.. XD and don't worry, Aya won't die, at least here :P

Quote from: JFC

Unrequited love...it's such a bitch.

Aya can't help but cuddle to Miki, and Miki can't help but want to protect Aya, they're MEANT TO BE!!!

yeah.. unrequited love is a bitch... but makes fics a lot more interesting XD

Quote from: Blizzard
    This fic is all kinds of awesome! From battle scars and weapons to love and jealousy, this totally has me hooked! And it's still early in the story! I really can't wait to find out what happened to the battle-scar world Yossui and what happens to our Yossui. Keep up the great work, len.chan!

Thank you!
As I said before, I'll try to explain what happened to this world's Yossi the best way I can..  just let me finnish the next chapter

Quote from: rndmnwierd
    Aibon! *~*

yeah!
To be honest, it wasn't going to be her at first.. But I was writing that part and thinking.. 'it has to be Aibon, it has to be Aibon..' XDXD

Quote from: Owaranai_sLaVe

I wonder, do they all know that they were singers? Was this whole invasion by monsters recent, so before that they knew they could sing? If so, why, just sing your worries away! ok, stops being stupid now...

Hmm another question. Was I reading correctly when you said Yossui and aya were sisters (or was I imagining)? If so, then I see her jealousy as more of a Oedipus (sp?) Complex rather than unrequited love (and I'm with JFC it's one big bitch)…

Hey Len >.> Does the Rika in this world… have…long and purrrtty hair?? >.> Cuz if she does, I’ll wub you forever and eevvveerr

Miki calling Aya Princess… It reminds me of something I’ve watched… hmm.

-Owaranai_sLaVe

First question: no, they don't know that they're singers.. This whole thing with the monster isn't recent. I'll explain it, don't worry.
Second: yeah, I said they're sisters, but not blood related. So.. it's difficult XD It can be an Oedipus complex or the sisterly love that grown too much and became something else... whatever you prefer :P
Third: I don't like Rika with short hair, so.. yes XD

Quote from: Mikan
   Awesome-ness~

I can't believe it.. what a short comment! XDXD thank you

just one more thing.. I'm still working on the chapter.. but right now I don't have internet connexion at home (now I'm at a friend's place) and I don't know how long it'll take to return.. So, wait patiently

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2007, 01:21:58 AM »
Quote from: len.chan;313735
I can't believe it.. what a short comment!

I know!! right! I made this huge comment and it ended up being lost..being a lazy person I refused to do it up again so I just summed um the paragraphs of sap and butt kissing into one word.

I feel like i really ripped you off..I ll make up for it, I swear!

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Traveler ch. 10
« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2007, 12:19:57 AM »
I'm back! XD

Almost three hours passed and there were still some girls standing at the party, although the younger ones went to sleep already. Nakazawa, as a good host, ordered to arrange a room where her guests could stay, but just Kaoru used it that night. Rather than follow the younger, Maki remained at the party, trying to discuss with Yuko some details about the possibility of moving there as Hitomi wanted, something really difficult when the listener is completely drunk. On the other hand, Yossi couldn’t leave Rika’s side. She was sleepy to death, but the need to know more made her stay awake.

She stared at the older sitting next to her. Rika hadn’t said anything in a while and Yossi felt a bit guilty for was going to ask.

“So… What happened?” Yossi stuck her eyes on the floor, regretting the question even before asking it “I mean… Why Aya seems to… hate you so much…?”

Rika refused to look at her after hearing the question and stood up, moving away from the younger. Yossi thought that she was going to leave and tried to take back her words.

“Sorry.., I can ask someone else if…”
“It’s ok” said the older still with her back turned to Yossi “It’s just… I don’t know where to start…”
“Well, you could start with the reason why Aya thinks that the people here’s the enemy”

The older finally turned to her, with her arms crossed and a sad smile on her lips. Then, looked at the sky, lightened with the first rays of sun, and began her story.

“You can call it the ‘Yoshizawa effect’” she said “I never knew him, but people say that Hitomi’s father was a rough and stubborn man that never accepted help from the others. So, I guess that Aya’s got his temper. Luckily, her own daughter was completely different and, when her father died, Hitomi tried to sort out all his mistakes…”

Rika kept telling her story, sometimes with her eyes glued to the clouds in the sky… sometimes staring at the other girl when Yossi didn’t notice.

All began like almost everything began in their world; with a battle. The difference was that the enemy was another kind of monster. It had passed no more than a week since Hitomi’s father died and the situation was chaotic. The few men remaining in the group didn’t want to follow a girl and she wasn’t willing to leave the people she loved in the hands of a bunch of haughty men. So, they fought. Not just verbally but a real fight, with long sharpen knifes and blood. Of course, no one was expecting for Hitomi to win… After the brawl, the men left and she took the control. Her first decision; to talk with and old acquaintance of her father.

She wasn’t probably more than twelve the last time she saw Nakazawa and Hitomi was glad to see that all the things that her father told about Yuko weren’t true at all. Maybe her character was a bit special, but she was a good woman, with good intentions, who received Yoshizawa’s idea with delight.

“One of the days that Nakazawa-san was going to meet with her, she brought me and Miki too. I didn’t know Hitomi ‘til that day ‘cause Yuko always took Kaori and Nacchi with her and, honestly, after hearing the stories about her father, I was expecting to find some kind of rough manly woman. But she was…” Ishikawa paused a moment and looked straight at Yossi “…she was like you, a kind smile and a determined look in her eyes. It may sound stupid but, when she looked at me, I felt as if I’d been waiting for that moment my entire life”

They night after they met, for the first time, Hitomi didn’t return home and stayed with them. After that, they reached a point where Nakazawa realized that she wasn’t wanted at the meetings and left the youngers alone, but not without asking Miki before to take care of them.

“Hitomi knew that she had to tell Aya soon or later if she wanted to take the girls here, but her sister had grown with the same stubbornness than her father and it was difficult to persuade her to talk with us” Rika breathed deeply before continue “The day we finally met everything went wrong…”
“It was when…”

Ishikawa nodded before Yossi could finish the answer and tried to face the next part of the story with fortitude.

“Aya came with the firm idea to make her sister return home and forget about her plans and, right from the start, she made clear that she didn’t like us. Miki’s not the type that keeps her thoughts for herself and they began to argue. Hitomi saw that the situation was out of control and shouted at Aya. Of course, she shouted back and, before leaving, told her sister some things about their relationship with her father that really hurt Hitomi. I told her to calm down and go after Aya to try to clear things up but then… they…”

The girls didn’t have time to react. They were in the full sun and, before that day, the beasts had always attacked at night. That’s why they weren’t expecting them to surround them so quickly.

“Aya tried to come back to help but her sister told her to run away. Miki was trying to open a path through them to reach a safe place and I was paying too much attention to what Hitomi was doing to see what was coming towards me…”
“She protected you”
“When we realized it was too late…” tears began to roll down Ishikawa’s cheeks “Miki took me out of there the best way she could a…and… she…”

Seeing the tears overflowing Rika’s eyes, Yossi couldn’t help but took the older in her arms. She never could stand to see the other girl crying, even if it was a different Ishikawa. Besides, she felt guilty to make her remember all that painful memories.

“Do you love her?” asked Rika with her head buried on Yossi’s chest.
“Who?”
“The other me. The Rika of your world. Do you love her?”

Yossi didn’t know how to answer that question. Did she love her?

Maybe years ago, when they were so close that the lines between their friendship and something more began to blur.., when the secret whispers made the other girls to burst in jealousy.., when a single kiss meant a world… Maybe then she’d be answered ‘yes’ without doubting…

“I…”

Yossi’s words were interrupted by a persistent knock on the principal door. In fact, more than knocking, whoever it was was kicking it.

“I’m gonna kill someone if you don’t open the damn door now!”

To be continued...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2007, 03:51:52 AM »
^ Miki's back with Aya?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2007, 03:58:52 AM »
Woo, an update! :heart:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Anita Mui - Dream Partner