JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Endless sorrow

Author Topic: Traveler [ch. 31 up -07/10]  (Read 69151 times)

Offline adn

[3/2007 Fic of the Month] Traveler
« Reply #220 on: March 21, 2007, 07:40:34 AM »
ahahahhaha! miki's "Sama" side! XD
poor gaki-san! ahahahhaahah

aahh yes! when i "saw" konkon and gaki-san in this chap i noticed...
where's yossie's pupil?? i mean... where's makocchan? .. whatever... rs

we'll have "yoshiaya" soon.... it'll be interesting!! ohohohoh

so kaoru is a sheep..... hmm..... i thought about that possibility too and now that len confirmed i wonder why rika did it....
maybe.... yossie and rika-chan... married...?!
hmm... i like better the  "Kaoru is a sheep made by fusing the ovas of both Yossui and Rika!" theory! XD
and, kaoru's from the future, right? but which dimension's future?

headaches.... time... english.... aah headaches XO

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #221 on: March 21, 2007, 11:31:33 PM »
Quote from: len.chan;333350
“What?! Nobody can see it?!” the calmness in the other girls began to desperate Gaki-san who took the nearest girl to her and began to shake her “It’s a ghost! A gho…”

Plaf

She’d chosen the wrong girl to shake.

“Better now?” asked Miki with her hand still raised, ready to slap the younger again if it was necessary.

Risa just nodded, unable to say something coherent, while she was looking at the apparition in front of her.

Plaf

“Miki!” shouted Yuko.
“Just in case”

LOL at Miki slapping Risa. The "Just in case" reminded me of Russel Peters...oddly enough. Lookin forward to the next chap

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: March 22, 2007, 03:24:18 AM »
Oh Miki!! Don't slap Gaki!!:ONpleeease:

Aww, this Ishiyoshi makes me sad...

and...

It's rather odd, thinking that Aya's closest person would be Yossie instead of Miki! But it's also cute that she's so dependent on her sibling.:tfr9a7wg:

Man! I wish Amazon!KonKon could take 'em back in time in this world (dimension?) so that they could save Amazon!Yossie before MM!Yossie and Kaoru leave to go to another world so that this dimension could have a living Yossie again to make some Ishiyoshi love!:ONhee:  
err, sorry for the run-on sentence...:ON@_@:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2007, 02:01:05 AM »
Wooohoo! Risa! Haha, I cracked up really hard when Miki smacked Risa in the face again. Ahhh, Miki and Risa interactions are always funny. Always.

Muahahah... Is it wrong that I call Yossui and Aya's upcoming talk a talk over Miki? Ahhh, I'm way off on a tangent.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Traveler ch. 17
« Reply #224 on: April 03, 2007, 08:51:36 PM »
well, first I'll post ch. 17 again here.
Sorry for not reply all the comments but I've just finished writing and I'm a bit lazy XD

“This thing is amazing” said a fascinated Konkon looking at the little machine in her hands “There’s no way I can understand how it works”
“Then.., you can’t fix it?”

Kaoru’s voice sounded desperate and dreadfully scared. Until that moment, she had been so excited about the possibility to meet the Konno of another world that she didn’t realize that maybe she couldn’t do anything. As well as she came from the future, her world was also more developed about technology. Twenty years were a big gap and the fact that the people of that world had to survive with the basics and were more worried about the monsters menacing their life… well, was quite a drawback.

Konkon saw the restlessness in Kaoru’s eyes and answered with a smile.

“I didn’t say that” then she returned her attention to the Traveler “If, as you told me, the machine was damaged during the shooting it may be a something external. Then, we just have to find it”

With these words Kaoru sighed in relieve.

“Well, why don’t you tell me about your trip while we work?”

Ishikawa was walking through the corridors trying to find Miki without luck. Lately, they’d been a bit distant to each other and, since her last talk the younger seemed to be avoiding her. Maybe it was just her imagination, but Yossi and Kaoru’s arrival had make things even more complicated, not to mention the new Miki’s pastime, which was right now in front of her.

At first, she doubted to ask her. That girl was really difficult to handle and Rika didn’t want to make any mistake that could make things worst between them. But the truth was that she’d been closer to Fujimoto the last two days than Rika herself.

“Have you… seen Miki?”
“No”

Matsuura’s answer was cold and sharp, enough to discourage Rika to try to keep a conversation. Then, another girl joined them and Aya decided that it was time to leave.

“I guess you’ll want to be alone, excuse me” said the younger.

But before she could leave, a strong hand held her.

“I want to talk with you”
“We don’t have anything to talk about” Aya tried to release her arm from Yossi’s grip but she couldn’t.
“You’re going to come with me and we’re gonna talk, you like it or not”

The determination and strength in Yossi’s words took off guard both Aya and Rika and, before they could process what was happening, Yoshizawa had already disappeared with the younger, although she could hear Aya shouts and complaints from far away.

Ishikawa stayed there immobile, remembering the first time that she’d seen that same scene. It was the day she met Aya for the first time, the day Hitomi died. She’d remained calmed while her sister was ranting and raving about Yoshizawa’s plans ‘til the older, with just a word, made her shut up. Then, there was the same strength in her voice as in Yossi’s just minutes ago. There was no doubt that they were the same girl, it doesn’t matter how much Yossi tried to deny it. And that was killing Rika.

She could act strong, she could repeat to herself over and over than Yossi wasn’t going to stay, but her heart refused to accept that she was going to lose the love of her life again. Fate was, indeed, cruel.

Immersed in her thoughts, Ishikawa had forgotten completely about Miki until she saw her friend appear at the end of the corridor.

“Oh, Mi…”
“You’ve seen the princess?” cut it the younger before Rika could say anything.
“Aya?” asked Ishikawa to be sure they were talking about the same girl. Miki just nodded “She left with Yossi a few minutes ago”
“Shit”

Fujimoto was going to turn and leave the same way she’d came but Rika didn’t give her the chance.

“What’s going on between you and Aya?”

That was funny. The same annoying question had been floating in Miki’s mind all night without being able to reach any conclusion. Finally, she gave up trying to understand it and just accept it.

“I don’t know”
“What’s that suppose to mean?”
“That I don’t know, damn it!” shouted Miki in her desperation “I just have this… urge… to be near her and, the more she rejects me, harder I try it”
“That’s not new Miki. The moment you’ll get what you want, you’ll get bored and all that interest will disappear” stated Rika, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall, sure to know her friend enough to understand what was happening.
“I’ve already got it”

Rika didn’t catch the meaning in Miki’s sentence at first. The younger saw the clueless expression on the face of her friend ad made a gesture with her head trying to make her understand, something that seemed to work ‘cause, seconds later, Ishikawa’s eyes where wide open in astonishment

“You slept with her?!”
“Yeah”

Ishikawa wasn’t expecting that. First, she couldn’t believe that Aya had given up so easily to Miki and second, the fact that Fujimoto didn’t tell her before. It had become a routine for Miki to inform her friend about all her conquest in her effort to make the older a bit jealous so, this new behaviour was totally a surprise.

“So…, it’s like, you know… you like her?”
“I guess so”

The older kept silence again. That was definitely new…

“What? Disappointed to know that you’re not the only one anymore?” asked Miki in a sarcastic tone.
“I’m surprised, that’s all. You’ve never shown interest in someone beyond the first night”

Fujimoto took a step closer to the older and leant towards her.

“Except with you” she said playfully, but with a hint of sadness in her voice.
“Miki, not again”

The memories from years ago, when Ishikawa used more than words to make Miki stay with them, brought a deep red to the older’s cheeks. That was something they didn’t talk about usually… Funny, it was Rika who took the first step then, kissing a stubborn Miki before she could leave or they could end punching each other. Too bad that she didn’t know where she was getting into releasing the ‘beast’ in the younger. Just one night was enough to make Miki stay with the propose to win Rika’s heart, but someone got it first…

“Don’t worry, that’s over” said Fujimoto moving away from her “I’ve realized that there are wars that I can’t win. A ghost is an adversary to difficult to beat”
“And you think you can win with Aya?”
“I don’t know but, at least, I’ll have fun trying it”

“So… basically, the Konno from your world, who was good friends with your mother, gave you the Traveler to help you with your research?”

The other girl nodded. Konkon was still working but paying attention to Kaoru’s story at the same time. She told Konno exactly the same she explained to Yossi the first day when they just arrive to that world, but leaving out some little details like her mom’s identity.

“You know… That’s an amazing story” said Asami while she examined the machine carefully with a magnifying glass and tongs, removing the covers carefully “Now I’d like to hear the truth”
“What do you… mean?”
“Well, if I was the Konkon of your world, I’d never gave you something that could be dangerous and, of course, I’d never let you go alone in this kind of trip, less being  a good friend of your mom. I don’t think that someone who cares about you would let you take that risk just because a school work so…” Konno left the Traveler and her tools on the table and turned to face Kaoru “…the truth”

To be continued...

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Traveler ch. 18
« Reply #225 on: April 03, 2007, 08:57:30 PM »
aaaand.......

“Let me go!”

Of course, her request, which was more like an order because of the tone in her voice, wasn’t satisfied, at least, not until they reached the room and Yossi closed the door behind them. Just then, the singer released Aya’s hand, but far from calm down, the younger used her newly found freedom to punch her captor…

…or rather, to try it.

Aya’s fist hit hard the rough door, followed by a crack noise and the younger jumping back in pain, holding her hand and cursing. The last she expected was that Yoshizawa could avoid the punch so easily.

“I just want to talk but, if you insist on using violence, go ahead”

There it was that bold look in Yossi’s eyes again, a look that Aya knew very well. Something that told her that the other girl wasn’t going to let her go easily without getting what she wanted before.

“I know it must be difficult for you to be here with me” began to say Yoshizawa with a kinder tone in her voice “But it seems that I’m going to stay here for a while so I just want to make things work between us or, at least, to be able to get along. I’m asking too much?”

It was a reasonable request but not for someone as stubborn as Aya. She kept the same attitude and gave her back to Yossi, making clear that she wasn’t willing to cooperate.

“Look, I don’t want to take you’re sister’s place. It’s just a talk” tried Yossi again.
“About what?”

Aya’s sudden reaction was totally unexpected. She didn’t bother to turn to look at her and her voice sounded more annoyed than anything else, but the fact that the younger showed some kind of interest it was enough for Yossi to keep trying it.

Now it was time to panic.

From the start, Yoshizawa didn’t expect to be able to actually keep a conversation with Aya, so she didn’t prepare or thought anything to say. The truth is that not even in her own world she’d knew what to talk with Aya about. They were co-workers and, sometimes, they’d hung out together, but just because Miki was there too. In fact, if it wasn’t because of Fujimoto, Yossi barely talked with Aya. She was the one who knew Matsuura better than anyone; she was the one who Aya trusted the more, they were one soul together and felt incomplete without each other. Too bad that Miki wasn’t there to help…

Wasn’t she?

“You’re not alone” Those were the first word that came to her mind. Finally, Yossi had seen the light in her head. Of course her Miki wasn’t there, but there was another one, a Miki who seemed to feel some kind of attraction towards the younger. Maybe they could work on that. Maybe those two were bound to be together through time and space. Maybe a superior being had put here in that world to help them to find their destiny. Maybe…

Maybe I’ve seen too many movies…

“That’s how you feel right?” Yoshizawa spoke again before her mind could process what she wanted to say. Something was true, if Aya still didn’t run away, there was hope. So, Yossi recalled the few things that Ishikawa told her about the younger and tried to build her speech on that. She breathed deeply one last time and got ready to continue “You think you’ve lost everything, that now that the ones you loved are gone you’re all alone in this world” Yossi made a pause and wait for some kind of reaction from the younger. Aya remained silent, still refusing to turn back and look at her “You’re not alone” repeated the older “There’s people here who cares about you…”
“Like who, you?” cut Aya sarcastically.

Well…, it’s a start…

“I’d like to say that I’ll be here to take care of you…” Yossi lowered her head and stared at the floor, feeling a bit guilty “…but we both now that I’m not going to stay. What I’m asking is for you to open a bit that tough heart and let people like Yuko or Miki to approach you…”

Yossi hadn’t finished talking when she heard a loud guffaw.

“Miki?” Aya finally looked at her still laughing “The last thing I need is that uncouth, tiresome and annoying girl in my life”

Uncouth?

There was someone leaning against the other side of the door, someone that raised an eyebrow after hearing Aya’s last words.

Ok, it’s true that she’d been a bit aggressive since they met and that her methods to get something from Aya were rough sometimes, well, all the time… But that didn’t mean that she was an animal to be treated like that.

…the hell… Why I should care about what that stubborn little girl thinks about me?

For a moment, Miki wanted to knock down the door and make Aya shut up with her bare hands but she held herself back and began to walk down the corridor.

She’s just another one to forget Miki. Just another one…

“You’re really funny, you know?”
“I’m talking seriously, Aya. I know there’s something going on between you and Miki. You just have to let it happen”
“There’s nothing between us” this time, Matsuura’s voice was cold.

Yoshizawa thought for a moment to give up there and leave the girl in the shadows where she wanted to stay, but her own pride and the image of a very pissed of Nakazawa made Yossi change her mind. She could try it one more time.

“I don’t know how this Miki is or how you are, but I have this feeling telling me that nothing here is coincidence, that things happen for a reason, that if fate put Miki in  your way is because it has to be like this…”
“It was fate that my sister died, too? Aya began to seem really pissed of. Maybe Yossi hadn’t chosen the right way, but it was too late to go back.
“Maybe” answered the older, trying to stand Matsuura’s angry look “Maybe that’s why I’m here…”
“You’re talking nonsense”
“Yeah, probably”
“You’re so like her…”

What was that? She was finally cooperating?

“Like whom?” asked Yossi confused.
“She was always saying that fate brought me to her life to be able to have a family again…” Aya’s word didn’t sound angry anymore. The tough woman was now more like a little child filled with sorrow. Then Yossi understood.
“And it wasn’t like that? You became her sister”
“A real sister wouldn’t ran away while she was dying”

That’s it. That was the real reason because Aya was so bitter. She didn’t hate Ishikawa or anyone else. She hated herself. She felt guilty because she left her…

“She wanted you to live” now everything was clear. Yossi’s voice cracked a bit when she understood how the younger was feeling.
“A coward doesn’t deserve to live”
“To stay alive isn’t coward. To hide yourself from the others to not get hurt it is. Do you really want to be alone?”

Aya asked herself if that was what she’d been doing all this time, to keep the others as far as she could. Maybe it was. Not even Maki, no matter how much she tried, managed to be near enough, she was being pushed away again and again… Then, why she was still at her side? Why people keep caring about her if she didn’t deserve it?

“You don’t”

Yossi answered her own question while Matsuura was still in silence, her eyes half-closed and stuck on the floor, trying to hold back the tears. That was too much. That was too cruel. Since she found Yossi three days ago, Aya’d decided to see that woman like someone totally strange, unrelated to her, even if her heart was crying to run and hold her. She wasn’t her sister. She couldn’t be. But, even so, it was her. The way she fought, the way she speak, the worry in her voice. Aya wasn’t sure about what to do anymore.

“Think about it. I’ll be near if you need me”

Yossi left and a dead silence filled the room.

She stayed still. The tears threatened to overflow her eyes. Her fists closed with fury, her nails sticking in her hand, trying to erase the pain in her heart with it. It didn’t work.

And then, Aya did what she’d never allowed herself to do before.

She cried.   

To be continued...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 04:44:08 AM by len.chan »

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Re: [3/2007 Fic of the Month] Traveler
« Reply #226 on: April 03, 2007, 10:24:44 PM »
AWW ;____;!!! Two very good chapters! I demand more >:]

Poor Miki! ><! She doesn't get that Aya really DOES love her, she just wont admit it. DON'T GIVE UP MIKI-SAMA!!! You just need to break down that barrier that's keeping you from Aya! Well, Yossie seems like she's doing a good job. :O But does that mean Aya will fall for Yossie like Rika did? And Miki will once again be alone? ;___; -hugs Miki in hope of that not happening-

As for Kaoru...So there's MORE to her story? O___O! It really does make sense now that you (well, actually KonKon) mentioned it. o_o;;
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #227 on: April 04, 2007, 12:20:11 AM »
Yes, finally!  Funny how Aya was the one to throw the punch, yet Yossui was the one to knock some sense into her!  I foresee Miki avoiding or ignoring Aya for a while, due to what she overheard.  She seems sensitive to what others think of her, not to the point of allowing it to effect how she thinks of herself, but in how she treats others.  But that's just my thoughts. 

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter, len.chan!

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #228 on: April 04, 2007, 12:22:47 AM »
*pats Aya's back* There, there . . . Let it all out. D:

I'm glad Yossi got her to open up a bit, but I hope that Miki doesn't take Aya's words too seriously. What she said about Miki herself, I mean. I wonder if Yossi walked into her, or if she stayed and listened to Aya cry? D;

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #229 on: April 04, 2007, 01:48:09 AM »
Wow nice chapter. *nods* Hopefully Aya will be able to sort herself out and go after Miki instead of Miki coming after her this time. XD And Yossi is just awesome despite her just winging the talk on the spot. XD

Definitely interesting to see what happens next! ^__^

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #230 on: April 04, 2007, 03:10:28 AM »
Damn, now Miki's pissed off at Aya (and maybe even Yossi for "meddling"). But at least Aya now has allowed herself to grieve, which, from what was said in Ch 18, I don't think she did.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #231 on: April 04, 2007, 05:59:50 AM »
Aww, poor Aya. I hope Yossui and Miki can open her heart.

Offline Tinnygy

• Jeez, don't look at me!
« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2007, 06:39:25 AM »
This fic is great, I read it over and over and still found interest in it, wait for the next chap.

Poor Aya, hope she could let her heart open to someone, I couldn't stop feeling sad when I read C18.
GAM= Great Aya and Miki

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2007, 03:45:20 PM »
Interesting update... Kinda sad, but it's all good. It seems like the Aya problem is in the process of being solved, but now they'll have to solve the angsty Miki problem.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #234 on: April 05, 2007, 01:11:57 AM »
oh, poor Aya crying there at the end :( makes me sad.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: April 05, 2007, 03:25:38 PM »
Update!

Hummm...poor Miki and Aya. Now Miki's going to get all dissociative and pretend she doesn't feel anything for Aya, huh?

I'm glad that Aya's finally accepting her feelings that she'd been working so hard to keep locked up. Hopefully, she'll let others in eventually...thank goodness for Yossie, even if she isn't her Yossie.  :)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #236 on: April 08, 2007, 08:06:02 PM »
I like Aya's confirmation. Yeeeeep. Now it's time to clear Miki's head and move onto CharMikitty ^o^~

Poor Aya, I hope she can realize that all Yossui wants to do is be there for her...

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #237 on: April 09, 2007, 10:28:16 PM »
ok.. I'm going to try to reply all the comments XD

Saikami well, Miki don't know how Aya feels about her so, hearing what she says to Yossi, it hurt her a little. But don't worry, Yossi's words reached Aya and she's going to open her heart a bit :P
BlizzardMiki has that aura around her like if nothing could reach her but the truth is that she depends a lot on what people thinks about her, not that she's going to let others know it.  The fact that someone who she has some interest into thinks something bad about her, well isn't good for her mood XD
black velvetMiki had left already when Yossi leaves the room. She walks into someone, but not Miki, though. Just read next chapter :P
EstreaI'm glad you like it! *taking mental note to remember that I have to comment on Estrea's fic* and yes, for once Aya will be the one going after Miki XD
JFCAya has been playing the tough girl 'til now
rndmnwierdAt least, Yossi's trying it :P
TinnygyYou know? I do the same. I read and reread everything once and again. The problem is that I can't stop finding mistakes XDXD But well, I'm glad that you still find it interesting ^^
AmarghettaThe angsty Miki problem it's going to be easy. We just need Aya to loose a little her attitude towards herand Miki will melt immediatly XD
modesta107well, it has to be sad. I tried to reflex how Aya really feels about what happened and it's something really hard for her.
orangesocksThat's what happen when you put together two stubborn girls XDXD A little misuderstanding like that can ruin everything. And it doesn't matter if it wasn't her Yossi, Aya still sees her like her sister, no matter how much she try to deny it.
Owaranai_sLaVe aah~slave.. I know you don't like the GAM pairing.. sorry but not CharMikitty.. It's Ishiyoshi here :P

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Traveler ch. 19
« Reply #238 on: April 09, 2007, 10:31:58 PM »

Yoshizawa closed the door behind her and leant against it for a moment. Aya was crying. She could hear the sobs coming from inside the room and wondered if that little talk had been a good idea. If, at least, could change something…

The singer sighed and raised her eyes, just to meet with someone else’s.

“How long you’ve been here?
“Enough to see Miki leaving and enough to hear part of your conversation too. Sorry”
“It’s ok… Wait, Miki was here?”
“Yeah.., and she seemed angry…”
“Great. Now I’ll have to deal with her too”

Rika stared at the younger. Yossi looked tired, overwhelmed by the pressure that everybody was putting on her. So different from the girl she heard a few minutes ago… The strength had disappeared and now, it was just a normal girl, far away from her home, trying to hold the weight of somebody else’s actions over her shoulders. It wasn’t fair…

“I just want Aya to be ok” sighed Yossi again.

It’s not fair…

“I hope she didn’t misunderstand me. I’m just trying to make things easier for her before I leave…”

…how I’m going to let you go now? It’s not fair that you care just about her. What about me? I’m here too; I’ll miss you too, not just the past anymore but you, the girl that came from another world to save us. It’s not fair to make me fall for you again and say that you’re going to leave as if no one cared about it.

“What if Konkon can’t repair the Traveler? It would be so bad to stay?”

I’m sorry… I need to know it. I’m hurting you. I can see it in your eyes, the restless, but I’m hurting myself too, ‘cause I know the answer…

Yossi froze. Not able to go back home? She’d denied thinking about that possibility before. The single thought made her shiver. She had to go back. She was going to graduate soon, she wanted to see Miki teasing the youngers and running after whoever dared to wear a short skirt in front of her. She wanted to try a solo and see how many more generations Morning Musume could handle. There were still so many things for her to do… but, the most important.., she needed to see Rika, her Rika, and tell her how much she missed her.

“I…”

Ishikawa sealed her lips before the younger could say anything.

“Please…” Yoshizawa heard Rika’s tiny voice whispering in her ear and felt something wet in her cheek at the same time “…stay”

I could try it…

She had decided, after spending the last two hours crying, that it was time to do something. Yossi was right; she didn’t want to be alone, but…

It has to be her?

Both girls had been staring at each other for a few seconds already, standing in silence at the exit of the rooms. Well, if Aya was going to do something, she’d never have a better chance to do it.

“Where are you going?” asked the younger, trying to sound nice for once.
“Outside”

Miki’s answer was cold. Something was wrong.

“Alone?” tried Aya again.
“Yeah”
“Can I go?”
“No”

Definitely, something had changed. Fujimoto’s words, or rather monosyllables, were like ice bullets. The night before she’d had said something like ‘you shouldn’t ‘cause your leg’s still weak’ or ‘better let’s go to my room and have fun’  but no… Just that glare… Even so, when Miki began to walk away, Aya tried to follow her. Before she could take two steps, the older turned to her again.

“Stay-here”

HA! As if someone could make Aya change her mind now.

She saw Miki leaving through a little door at one side of the square and wait a bit before going after her. Forgetting about her previous plans about trying to be friends with Fujimoto, now Aya’s priority was found the reason about Miki’s change of attitude towards her. No one could be flirty and playful one night and cold like a stone the next day.

The vegetation was dense outside. It seemed that the complex was surrounded by a forest where the paths had disappeared already. It’d be difficult to follow Miki’s steps there. After all, maybe had been a bad idea…

“I told you to stay”

Aya was surprised by a rough voice behind her.

“I don’t accept orders from anyone” she fought back.
“It wasn’t an order. It was a suggestion. It’s dangerous…”
“Then, why are you here?”
“It’s a good place to be alone” answered Miki a bit annoyed “Go back inside”
“Come with me”
“What’s wrong with you today?!” Fujimoto shouted almost with rage “Last night you wanted to get rid of me no matter what and now you’re like an annoying puppy following me around!”
“Oh! And who was the puppy yesterday, Tan?” said Aya sarcastically “I have to remember you that were your hands the ones trying to get into my pants at the first chance?!”
“I’ve changed my mind!”

Matsuura should felt relieved. Since the first moment she’d wanted to get rid of Miki and forget that the older had even touched her but, instead of that, the sudden change in Fujimoto’s attitude hurt her some way. Now that she was going to give her a chance Miki didn’t want it? Oh no, no one rejects Aya Matsuura.

The older was going to walk away and disappear again but Aya stopped her. She took Miki by her arm and turned the girl towards her. Now they where face to face, so near that they could feel each other breathe.

“Tell me that you’re not dying to kiss me right now” teased Matsuura.

Strong arms surrounded her waist and Aya smirked. Finally some reaction. Miki attracted her until there wasn’t any space between their bodies and tilt her head a bit to the right.

“I’m not…” she whispered almost caressing Aya’s lips with hers “…but you are”

Aya was, indeed, dying to kiss those lips teasing her, but her stubbornness didn’t let her take the first step. She wasn’t going to let Miki win their little battle so easily.

“The Princess and the Monster…” said Fujimoto again, this time the cold tone in her voice had been replaced with something else. Sorrow maybe? “It’d never work…”
“Stop calling me princess” Aya was looking straight at Miki’s eyes. At some moment her arms had ended around the older’s neck as if she feared that Fujimoto could leave.
“Not until you stop hating me”

I… I don’t hate you…

“Not until you understand that I couldn’t do anything”

It was my fault. I was the one who left her…

“Not until you stop thinking that I’m a monster”

I’m the monster, the weak one. I blamed the others when I was the only one to blame.

The younger couldn’t stand Miki’s look and turned her head trying to avoid that intense eyes staring at her.

Maybe it’s true that I hate you. I hate you because who you are, because what you’re doing to me. And I hate myself ‘cause I let you do it. You make me feel alive and I don’t deserve it. I hate you. I hate you because all my strength means nothing when you look at me…

“Say something”

I need you.., and that’s why I hate you more.

Miki was still waiting an answer when Matsuura buried her face on the older’s shoulder.

“Aya?”

Suddenly, Fujimoto realized how intimate was that hug, far from being just something physic or sexual. The words she heard hours ago in that room meant nothing now. Aya was accepting her, maybe even forgiving her… They could forget the past and start again…

“Tan…” this time Matsuura’s voice didn’t sound mocking saying the other girl’s nickname. She turned her head and let her lips caress Miki’s neck slightly “…will you stay by my side?”
“As long as you want”

The answer left Miki’s lips almost instantly and just then, hearing her own words, she realized how long she’d been waiting for someone to ask her that.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 05:09:17 AM by len.chan »

Offline Nana Oosaki

• Do it! Now
  • ecchi
« Reply #239 on: April 09, 2007, 11:23:13 PM »
Insuliiiiiin!!!!  :dizzy:

:P You know I love it ;) :wriggly:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Endless sorrow