JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - 10 Minute Medley

Author Topic: The SNSD General Discussion Thread  (Read 1839102 times)

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
Re: [KOR]So Nyuh Shi Dae... SM's 9 Member Girl Group
« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2007, 04:48:55 AM »
^Dammit I don't have cable to watch it!  hahaha!  I need to see if there will be an SM Town X-Mas CD, They'd do a single I'm sure of it.  Maybe better than Snow Dream (which was fun).  CSJH & SNSD, woohoo!

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2007, 04:14:19 PM »
That's awesome WG and SNSD together. It's really cool that girlgroups have returned this year after guygroups have taken over the last few years.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2007, 05:49:33 PM »
i still don't know...ROFL Probably it'll be something not related to their songs, like always XD

oh I heard about that, I'm excited since I'm a fan of both groups so its gonna be awesome!  :heart:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2007, 06:09:35 PM »
I think Tinkerbells is a good name. But then I remembered them saying that though they have a lot of female fans (which surprised me cuz MM had so many male fans!) but they also have male fans, and fans who are adults. Calling them Tinkerbells would be as weird as BoA's fanclub name; JUMPING BOA!

LOL why is it a rival concert, Citra unni? They shouldn't be competing....unless it's in a dance contest or it involves wrestlin and pillow fights :nya:.... :yep:
Sigh, how I wish KARA was there to join them... ;T

maria hahaha well gotta admit that SNSD voice sounds alot better than mm tho but I always had a fun time listening o mm songs...back then >.<;
Yeah, their voices are really sweet to listen to. But I will admit, I had fun time with MM. They opened me to Japan. But now that I got into Korean music, I can still go to Japanese music, but it's hard for me to listen to MM. Maybe Gotou, Ayaya, and Miki, but rarely MM.
Oh, unni, I know you go on AMBN... do you believe that some of them are lying about their ages?

I noticed, some of their voices are so alike! I was listening to Perfect for You/Honey and Into the World... SooYoung and Tiffany's voices are sorta similar to me. I still can't tell a lot of their voices apart on mp3 (unless I watched it live and remembered the order of singing xD). The only ones I know are Jessica and TaeYun's and even somtimes I mix both of their voices up when Jess goes high!

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #184 on: November 28, 2007, 01:17:43 AM »
here's SNSD on Park Kyung Lim's Show SOOO HILARIOUS!!!
not only jessica got to talk with her Idol Hyori on the phone they also playing Miss Universe contest XD XD XD

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Credits: lolly88@ambn

Hero JaeJoong (DBSK) Singing to SNSD INTW

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HztpsG8dFso

Sooo cuuuteee^^

thunderduck yeah I also waiting bout the SM Town winter album but there's still no comfirmation bout it T_T

do me do me hahaha I hope they will celebrate Yuri's bday too

pinkosa it shuld be sumthing that sounds sweet but also tough hmmmm but what? >.<

maria well coz ppl keep comparing them so they called it "riva" actually they're not competing in this concert they teamed up,I think it's good tho,well kara not in it coz their promotion for the album oredi ended I think that's why they're not joining

ooow I know which is Yoona Yuri Tiffany Jessica Taeyeon and Sunny's voice it's sooo easy tho hahaha
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 08:07:36 AM by BeLLisima »

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #185 on: November 28, 2007, 11:44:36 AM »
AWAHH!! I finally got my hands on SNSD stuff!!
I ordered their first single, album, and an album promo poster! So beautiful... Definitely worth buying, to anyone who's considering!!

Uh anyway... Now I understand why the album/single leaflets haven't been scanned in HQ... The leaflets are GLUED onto the cover (from their last page)! They'd have to be ripped apart for scanning and... I'm sorry but I don't want to do that ;___; (I promised tama I would try to scan them, but I'm not willing to destroy the covers for it...)

BUT YEAH, really cool stuff!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #186 on: November 28, 2007, 12:44:15 PM »
^ yes yes AGREE the album and the single are soooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!! I also have no regret bought their stuff
it's WORTH IT!!!!!

hahahaha that's why I dun wanna scan the album Im sooo afraid I'll ruined the booklet >.<

Girls' Generation, "GirlScout" Ambassadors!
November 28, 2007

"Girls' Generation" was appointed as GirlScout ambassadors.

Korean GirlScout League (?), "It's been 62 years since the founding (of GirlScout) and we are ready to welcome a new society with a new image, different images from eating healthy meals to having the best talent, and so the popular Girls' Generation was chosen as the ambassador," on the 28th.

As ambassadors, the GirlScout Federation says they will contribute to campaigns, participate in international events such as camping, be distributed to schools nationwide as GirlScout ambassadors, be promo models for the bimonthly "GirlScout" magazine, and a variety of activites, including shooting (photos).

Girls' Generation, "We are really happy to be represented as GirlScout ambassadors. We want girls' images to be bright and healthy, so we will work hard."

The ambassador appointment will take place on February 13, 2008 in Seoul GirlScout Association Hall (?) and they will proceed with plans in the General Assembly in 2008.

SOURCE: Newsen, TRANSLATION: heygingersnap@AMBN

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #187 on: November 28, 2007, 03:01:36 PM »
AWAHH!! I finally got my hands on SNSD stuff!!
I ordered their first single, album, and an album promo poster! So beautiful... Definitely worth buying, to anyone who's considering!!

Uh anyway... Now I understand why the album/single leaflets haven't been scanned in HQ... The leaflets are GLUED onto the cover (from their last page)! They'd have to be ripped apart for scanning and... I'm sorry but I don't want to do that ;___; (I promised tama I would try to scan them, but I'm not willing to destroy the covers for it...)

BUT YEAH, really cool stuff!

Ahhh I want my album and my CD T_T But I kinda have to wait because my friend is not sending the album until I pay her the amount XD (because I told her if she could buy it for me because I had 0 money that time) and well, my wifey is gonna give me the single for christmas XD But I want the three posters so bad XD

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #188 on: November 28, 2007, 04:13:30 PM »
and well, my wifey is gonna give me the single for christmas

Your what? o_O

Yuri-sama~
Yay for mixed Korean+Japanese XD I started calling her that after visiting Japanese blogs.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #189 on: November 28, 2007, 04:23:28 PM »
So it seems I need to get some SNSD love (merch) too. Lucky me I just got paid. ;) *empties bank account*
[/url]

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #190 on: November 28, 2007, 04:44:58 PM »
Wow, Shirenu you're fast. Didn't you just get into them a week ago? :P j/k Yeah, kpop albums are really nice looking, no need for a limited ed, regular ed, etc. :roll: I should add a feminine touch to our collection for all we have are albums/dvds of DBSK, Big Bang, Se7en, and Rain. :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: November 28, 2007, 06:05:39 PM »
LOL yeah I know it's fast, but when you know it's good stuff, why wait? :lol:

Random JESSICA LOVE!! :heart: AHH~

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #192 on: November 28, 2007, 11:44:32 PM »
and well, my wifey is gonna give me the single for christmas

Your what? o_O

haha, i married a girl in LJ, she's so sweet to me and she gives me tons of stuff (like the single) XD But hey tama, no homo...i DO love men XD ahaha XD

Wow, Shirenu you're fast. Didn't you just get into them a week ago? :P j/k Yeah, kpop albums are really nice looking, no need for a limited ed, regular ed, etc. :roll: 
For now...remember they have their "repackage" and SM tends to release like three versions a month or two after the release of the album (like Suju & DBSK) LOL.

Offline Damaramu

• CHISATO SUPER FAN
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: November 29, 2007, 06:20:17 AM »
Woot! I have a TON of family in Korea. I think I'm gonna ask one of my cousins to send me some SNSD stuff....

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #194 on: November 29, 2007, 06:41:47 AM »
^ WAAAH Lucky you!!!! *envy envy* XD

Jessica Gifs

^ I started to like her after watching her doing those funny faces hahaha

credits:jaykhew@ambn

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #195 on: November 29, 2007, 09:34:09 AM »
But hey tama, no homo...i DO love men XD ahaha XD

It's okay. This is jphip, the land of yes homo after all. (Look at the admins!) XD

They sang Baby Baby live on the radio!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3JDcMaBhXV0

A bit messy. Most of them were kinda shakey, YoonA even went off-key for half her line and I think Jessica was sick or something.
But this gives me hope that this will be the song the choose to pimp next. :)

And now I can post the who-sings-what. Turns out taht the blog I got this from was pretty right on, only one line off.

TaeYeon  Jessica  Sunny  Tiffany  HyoYeon
Yuri  SooYoung  YoonA  SeoHyun

Tteollineun Mam Gomaun Mam Gadeukhi Damaseo
Jel Yeppeun Pojang Soge
(Jeonhago Sipeunde)
Anilgeoya Useulgeoya Eongttunghan Sangsang Ttaemune
Maeil Miruneun Babo
(Wae Nagatjanke...)

Neul Utdeon Moseup Ni-ga Nae Mam Humchingeo
Jeongmallo Neomu Mal-do An Doeneunde

Please baby baby baby Geudae-ga Naeane
Neomu-do Gipi Deureowa Boilkka Ireon Nae Sujubeun Gobaek
baby baby baby Salmyeo-si Daga-ga
Jageun Moksoriro Gakkai Neoman Deullige Malhaejulge

Dapdaphan Mam Mianhan Mam Eonjen-ga Jeonhaejul
Maeil Ssayeoganeun Seonmul
(Jeonhago Sipeunde)
Anilgeoya Sireulgeoya
Geunyang Nal Pyeonhan Chinguisangeun Jeoldae Anya
(Geureo-myeon Eojjae?)

Neul Unneun Moseup Ni Mam Humchigo Sipeo
Jeongmallo Neomu Deullyeojugo Sipeo

Budeureon Nunuseumeuro Neoui Mame Seumyeogalgeoya

Sasil Neo-do Algeol Dagagaji Mothaneun Nal
Eoneu Saen-ga Naege Neo Dagaogo Inneun Geol
Pogeunhan Geu Pumeuro Nal Kkok Anajwo

Jageun Moksoriro Gakkai Neoman Deullige Malhaejulge

Please baby baby baby Nae-ga Geudae Ane
Sojunghan Sarangmaneuro Gadeukhi Chaewonoko Sipeungeoryo
baby baby baby Ijeneun Geudaeui
Nugu-do Bureopji Aneul Gajang Yeppeun Yeojachinguya

baby baby baby
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 10:04:40 AM by tama-chan »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: November 29, 2007, 10:38:36 AM »
YoonA even went off-key for half her line and I think Jessica was sick or something.
Jessica did look ill (with that giant scarf around her neck xD), and I think it looked like TaeYeon was comforting her after her line (the one where her voice broke, not the SooYoung's line that Jessica[?] was supposed to cover). Would make sense especially cuz TaeYeon had to sing a lot in radio when she was sick, so she'd know what Jessica was going through ?__?

Those Jessigifs are so CUTE :heart: I really loved that video ^__^

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #197 on: November 30, 2007, 12:52:34 AM »
uggh citra unni! I give up! I start mixing up TaeYun and Jessica's voices now too!I can't even tell SuHyun's up, cuz it doesnt sound different... I know she starts off HONEY, but I don't even remember it's her...
Tiffany's voice was easy, until i started sounding like SooYoung's. Then Sunny sounds sorta different, so sometimes I can tell her apart, but im not sure it's her xD

LOL tama, you've never herad the word wifey before? It's like a play word for someoen you're close with and you pretend you guys are married, etc etc.

DO Me, you listen to Se7en too? hehe, love him. BIG BANG is also really good. I like them more than DBSK, but I'm still a fan (not super crazy though). And Rain... yeah, let's not get started with my DISlike of him.

UGH! where's SOOYOUNG?! Sigh. WEll thanks tama for the color coding and the video. How did you know who had who's part?
Tiff and Sunny sounded best, besides TaeYun of course, haha.
Man, it's cold in Korea. YAY more HyoYun singing :) she's good when she's not hardcore dancing.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #198 on: November 30, 2007, 02:36:50 AM »
Dorky Taeyeon
Gif

^
ahahahaha

credits:leesungmin_x3@ambn+alainachen604@soompi

Tiffany hug a fan
Gif

^
I want a hug too TT___TT

maria hahaha listen it more carefully u'll be able to know the different tho Taeyeon and Jessica's voice completely different their voices are the easiest one to recognize hahaha and Tiffany too

hahaha sumone seem soooo cofused if there's a gal love a gal too (it doesnt mean they're gay kekeke XD XD XD )

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #199 on: November 30, 2007, 03:24:59 AM »
^ That first one's so cute! :lol:

Reminds me of the "I'm crushing your skull" bit from the old Kids In The Hall Show.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - 10 Minute Medley