JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spitz - Yumeoimushi

Author Topic: The SNSD General Discussion Thread  (Read 1838421 times)

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
Re: [KOR]So Nyuh Shi Dae... SM's 9 Member Girl Group
« Reply #400 on: December 22, 2007, 01:20:52 AM »
Xmas medley song ~ suju snsd wg bigbang sg wannabe etc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A5TiXqQ0BcM

^
snsd suju sooo cuuuttteeee^^

SNSD ~ Love Melody Live

^taeyeon jess sounds sooo good!!!! so everyone else too

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #401 on: December 22, 2007, 01:27:26 AM »
Niiiice scans, saved (and avatarized)~

What poll is this that y'all are talking 'bout?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 01:46:10 AM by Flyp »

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #402 on: December 22, 2007, 02:34:28 AM »
the one that is on their official site. The one that SM put for the fans to decide the next song we want SNSD to promote after Girls' Generation  :)

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #403 on: December 22, 2007, 03:50:13 AM »
Ahh i see...  Well, i don't mind if Kissing You wins, it's actually one of my favorite tracks on the album...  though if any of the upbeat songs win I'll be happy... especially since it will mean no more G'G!  I'm getting a bit tired of that song now... just a bit =P

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #404 on: December 22, 2007, 09:40:51 AM »
You've been a fan for like a week and you already got tired of it? What about us who've been watching since the first perf! XD

They performed "Honey" live on TV today. Everyone sounded so nice, it was almost perfect, except that...Yuri totally forgot her lines! XD  Look at Tae's face when she realised her friend was mumbling incomprehensible words. :lol:

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movieID=10029289920071222173131&skinNum=1

Damn you, Yuri! It was close to perfect!!! Oh well... You looked so darn cute, so I guess it's okay. :D

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #405 on: December 22, 2007, 10:26:13 AM »
I can't watch the mncast video -.-" Poor Yuri, tho!! Must've felt humiliating... o-o;;
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #406 on: December 22, 2007, 10:44:06 AM »
I'd sure feel so embarrassed, since it was televised all over the country. But it's okay, Yuria! I'll go there right now to comfort you! :heart: XD

You can't really tell that she was messing up her line in these caps, though.

She got the beginning and the end of her part right, but in the middle, it was all humming. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 10:45:11 AM by tama-chan »

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #407 on: December 22, 2007, 12:03:30 PM »
Haven't we all been owned by them like whoa? :yep: Well, nice to see more faces around.

It was bound to happen at some time, I guess  :lol: The Arena mag scans are amazing.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #408 on: December 22, 2007, 04:13:33 PM »

Ruh roh...the hero is in trouble~

« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 04:29:04 PM by tama-chan »

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #409 on: December 22, 2007, 05:14:41 PM »
Awww poor Yuri... she looked so sad for the rest of the perf, I feel so sad for her =(   I hope the other girls gave her some love and comfort backstage~  I know *I* wanted to give her a big hug and tell her that it's ok~  Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, especially when you're working as hard as they are.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 05:47:04 PM by Flyp »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #410 on: December 22, 2007, 06:40:12 PM »
She did look really sad afterwards :cry:, but don't worry. In those pics, it looks like she was chatting with the SuJu guys all smiling and stuff. She's okay, I guess. You gotta make mistake at least once anyway.

These outfits are :shocked:.

Edited coz I forgot something.

SHORT SHORTS!!!! :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 06:42:32 PM by tama-chan »

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #411 on: December 22, 2007, 06:43:30 PM »
If I don't get my Baby Baby, I'd rather it be Tinkerbell or Merry-Go-Round. These are the best songs to me in this album. :-\
Complete would be nice but after seeing the Honey performance it seems that they don't do very well in the slow songs  :-\

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #412 on: December 22, 2007, 07:06:07 PM »
If I don't get my Baby Baby, I'd rather it be Tinkerbell or Merry-Go-Round. These are the best songs to me in this album. :-\
Complete would be nice but after seeing the Honey performance it seems that they don't do very well in the slow songs  :-\

ermmm....it's the first time i see they get a bit off with the song. they are great singing slow songs, they're great doing everything I must say  :lol: just looks at the radio shows and everything, they do it very well.  :P

AND YAYA FOR SHORT SHORTS!

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #413 on: December 22, 2007, 09:39:11 PM »
Quote from: tama
http://xs122.xs.to/xs122/07516/071222_gg_lsc_05.jpg
Lawd in heaven what is it Taeyeon's wearing?! :inlove:
One minute she looks like the typical 5th grader, the other minute she's on stage wearing THAT?! WHAT WHAT! :drool: Confuzzing!
[/url]

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #414 on: December 22, 2007, 11:29:25 PM »

ermmm....it's the first time i see they get a bit off with the song. they are great singing slow songs, they're great doing everything I must say  :lol: just looks at the radio shows and everything, they do it very well.  :P

"a bit off" everytime I watch the perf it's more fucked up...Maybe it's the lack of training with that song live or smth but looked pretty bad. Well I don't care that much about it as the other perf's have been very good  :)

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #415 on: December 23, 2007, 06:46:06 AM »

"a bit off" everytime I watch the perf it's more fucked up...Maybe it's the lack of training with that song live or smth but looked pretty bad. Well I don't care that much about it as the other perf's have been very good  :)

well, it's technically the second time they sang the full song so I can say they haven't performed that song as the others, maybe that's why. But I think it was nice, no one was off, I can say it's one of their best performances to date, just the little mistake YuRi did, but she proved she can do it well so it's okay :)

oh btw, did someone noticed??
In LSC's concert pictures it only shows Tiffany, TaeYeon and Jessica using real microphones and the others using the head microphones they usually use when they lipsync XD

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #416 on: December 23, 2007, 07:27:46 AM »
oh btw, did someone noticed??
In LSC's concert pictures it only shows Tiffany, TaeYeon and Jessica using real microphones and the others using the head microphones they usually use when they lipsync XD

Yeah, I noticed that, too XD. I think it was mostly LSC singing (was it his concert? I remember reading something about that) anyway and maybe Jess and Tae doing the adlib and stuff, so the rest didn't really need a mic.

As for the perf, despite Yuri's screwup, I think it was their best Honey perf, everyone sounded good.

One weird thing about the group's live performance... Since the album came out, none of the perfs has given me the impact like any ITNW perfs. I remember watching their first live ITNW perf and I was very impressed. They did ITNW live better than GG or any songs from the album, while INTW is a much harder song to sing and dance to. I always think that these awards they won were all because of ITNW and not GG. The busy schedule did them in? Lack of training? Tiredness?

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #417 on: December 23, 2007, 09:27:09 AM »
JAPANESE GIRLS DANCING TO SNSD INTW

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7x4PsZ2r6j4
^
it's sooo cool to know that SNSD oredi known by ppl there^^

Starking Special - King of Kings (Guest SNSD)

^LOL Taeyeon's expression XD

Starking Yuri and Sooyoung's Cut dancing to OH LA LA (guest SNSD WG Tim etc)

^
Soooooo cuuuuttteee hahahaha

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #418 on: December 23, 2007, 11:54:23 AM »
Family Mart Advertisement

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #419 on: December 23, 2007, 02:18:05 PM »
I still haven't learned their names, but DAMN I CAN'T STOP LOVING THEM <33 Love them in the christmas medley with SuJu, WG, Big Bang and more XD. Can someone name the girls that sing "Feliz Navidad"?

Can someone help me learn their names? XD

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spitz - Yumeoimushi