JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Ai Ga Tomaranai ~TURN IT INTO LOVE~

Author Topic: The SNSD General Discussion Thread  (Read 1838452 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: [KOR]So Nyuh Shi Dae... SM's 9 Member Girl Group
« Reply #600 on: January 05, 2008, 10:52:11 AM »
If anyone knows which magazine is this, please tell me :);

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Re: [KOR] So Nyuh Shi Dae... SM's 9 Member Girl Group
« Reply #601 on: January 05, 2008, 12:32:45 PM »
I'M POSTING IN THE SNSD THREAD!! YEEAHH!

I don't even know any of their names! But I watched a few lives and stuff on youtube and I liked them.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 01:38:20 PM by ebc »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #602 on: January 05, 2008, 01:58:12 PM »
This is funny.
Yuri and Sooyoung on Star King;

(Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sunny were there too.)

Yuri and Hyoyeon are happy to see you here, Dave. :D

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #603 on: January 05, 2008, 02:02:58 PM »
hahahha! I must be really intense :o

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
Re: [KOR] So Nyuh Shi Dave... SM's 9 Member Girl Group
« Reply #604 on: January 05, 2008, 03:44:29 PM »
Whaaa! :heart: That Star King thing was awesome! I didn't know that Yuri and Soo had incredible ninja powers and could cut through things with things! :O And how 'bout that ending pose?! :inlove: I'ma hafta watch it again.

Oh, look who's in the house! ebc man, yay! :muffin:
[/url]

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: [KOR] So Nyuh Shi Dave... SM's 9 Member Girl Group
« Reply #605 on: January 05, 2008, 04:56:41 PM »
You said ending pose, Sev? :wub:

Spam just called me, asking me to be their new presenter. Should I take the offer?

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #606 on: January 05, 2008, 07:04:15 PM »
That's the one tama! :wub:

lolSNSD! Might've been the best idea I've ever heard. XD

Just had to step up to the task:

And lol at ebc's "prank" earlier. :lol:
[/url]

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #607 on: January 05, 2008, 07:50:10 PM »
Thanks tama-chan and... well, Sev xD I found the SNSD thread at Soompi, which looks like enough for now.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #608 on: January 05, 2008, 08:35:35 PM »
^Their thread at Soompi is HUGE. I stalked the thread for 2 weeks, to see from the start of the thread and find great pictures I didn't have. Now I follow the thread like crazy ROFL.  :roll:

Sev, that one is amazing ROFL. Might post some Tiffany later. And welcome, ebc:lol:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #609 on: January 05, 2008, 09:41:38 PM »
yeahhh, just saw SNSD on American tv (well, not an american show, just this Korean channel I have.) peforming Girl's generation. It just made me happy :D
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #610 on: January 05, 2008, 11:33:52 PM »
Star King is such an entertaining show. It's so much coole rto see SNSD on there too~ OH~ yuri, you're growing on me more and more (same with Tiff)... I swear, there are blades on that bill! But it's so funny to see Yuri as the cute and vulnerable dork then back to silly. SooYoung is a sexy dork (rawr). TaeYun remains the beautiful dork. And Sunny is dork period.

credits:lolly88
she sang Seven,WG,Boa,FTTS,many other artists songs hahaha
OH MAN! she sang my favorite Se7en song~ "han bon, dan hana bon..." hehe so cute (then sang another good song).
hehe and there she goes again, singing BoA's Meri Chri. Oh, she's so cute! Tiff's got good taste ;D Lotsa SES, Younha, and old school songs. TIFF IS REALLY GROWING ON ME!

Tinkerbell ;_;
Merry-Go-Round ;_;
I was hoping for at least one of those two too ;_;
They're humming ITNW? It says sonyuh shidae and dashi mannan sege in the vid. And the thread title says that MM knows SNSD. I tried to watch the vid, but it kept timing out.
http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movieID=10013424120071108014000&skinNum=1
I'm trying to look for YouTube cuts, but I can't find it. Once again, SNSD and MM. Well, it is on a Korean website (so someone from Korea must've noticed it as well and upped it), so they really are SNSD fans~ <3
Thanks for Sunny - 이별이 오지 못하게! I love it when she sings solo <3 Yay Sunny Bunny!~
http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs323&d=08016&f=ElleGirls_l_16.jpg
^LOL I love how it looks like Jess and SooYoung look like bullies. At AMBN, I always read posts about SooYoung being the tallest, so it looks like she's tough and she can defend. then there's those rumors that Jessica is a bully/ice queen, blah blah.
Also, thanks again for your awesome pics! Especially the SooYoung modeling pics, hehe. LOL but I dont get how SuHyun and SooYoung are the twins... they do model very well though! this is rare for me to say... but wow, SuHyun O_O.
Tama... those Yuri gifs doing "ADULT CEREMONY" are ... death <3 LOL do you know where I can download the video so I can see some SooYoung goodies? [LOL damn, sorry for the 10 page letter]

by the way tiff had a lil stage accident on some perf of oh la la (if you haven't heard of it yet)
her shoe heels got caught on her skirt which made her lost her balance, jess stopped performing and picked her
up and they both continued to finish the performance. tiffany fighting! :heart:
Do you happen to know the date of that performance or link? I had no clue this happened! Good thing she's not injured :) Hehe, yay Jess for helping her. Maybe she isn't a total ice queen  :roll:

ChiruChaCha, unni is used like how onee-san/chan is used. For anyone older than you that's around you generation/age. But only girls can call this to other girls. When boys wanna say something like it, they say noona.
Also, on VEOH, they say PT.1 to SooYoung, because the "PT.2's" of each episode are sorta like the behind the scenes/deleted scenes of each episode. I think every MTV SNSD episode (of this documentary series) has a behind/deleted scene...
Ugh, I felt the same with SNSD. and MM broke my heart, so I was in denial for two weeks when I finally started giving SNSD a chance.

Also, thanks for the SungMin and SooYoung (+sunny) radio pics Pinkosa. And I'm most def a SooYoung fan XD
And wait, THEY SHOW HER ROOM?! I don't remember that. The only parts of PT.2 that I've seen is when she does that hilarious Romeo and Juliet thing and where they sit on the couch in a small room, all joking with each other.
So, far that's my favorite episode because it shows all the girls together having fun (not because it's about my favorite member :P)

modesta107, I know what you mean, haha. When I see their music video on MYX channel, I start dancing their dance with them. My sister just rolls her eyes and walks away.

Sev oppa, your pics always crack me up :O Are we gonna have any PTA SNSD piccies? ;]

Did you guys know that Sun Mi from Wonder Girls was an SM trainee? She could have been part of SNSD... Oh man, that would have been so awesome...

-Owaranai_sLaVe
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 12:52:49 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #611 on: January 06, 2008, 12:09:15 AM »
^Yes they do! Its when Sunny (i think) puts the little monkey around her neck, and yoona and taeyeon (?) start looking at sooyoung's books and other things she has in her room~ its pretty cool! It's in the very start of part 2! Its called "Lifestyle of Sooyung (Part. 2)"  :)

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #612 on: January 06, 2008, 01:14:59 AM »
Sev oppa, your pics always crack me up :O Are we gonna have any PTA SNSD piccies? ;]
Wooo sis, yay! Of course there'll be PTA SNSD pics. It's just a matter of time. ;)
[/url]

Offline roxie

« Reply #613 on: January 06, 2008, 01:54:33 AM »
owaranai_sLaVe MYX channel? As in the filipino music channel? They show SNSD music videos?  :shocked:
No wai! I'm gonna start tuning in to myx now.

And yay, Kissing You is their next song? Me happy. :grin:

credits:pinkosa for avie

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #614 on: January 06, 2008, 02:46:02 AM »
hahaha u guys are sooo funny XD

ebc welcome to SNSD thread glad u could make it here

tama I dunno either I'll ask ppl at soompi maybe they know

WATCH!!! SNSD AT CAFE CHARITY EVENT
Part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hbdkQBq61bw
Part 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=i66i3HnL64U

credit:eggMacGuffin

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #615 on: January 06, 2008, 04:39:43 AM »
O.M.G.

Looks like they're coming here. o_o

I first read about this around New Year or a few days before, I think. It was just a few people mentioning it. But now it's like everyone knows. The original schedule was on 12th. But due to the situation here (our princess just passed and the whole country is not in a very festive mood right now), it might get postponed. I'd prefer if it gets postponed, actually. 12th is too soon! I haven't written my proposal yet!!

I'm trying to look for YouTube cuts, but I can't find it. Once again, SNSD and MM. Well, it is on a Korean website (so someone from Korea must've noticed it as well and upped it), so they really are SNSD fans~ <3

I've been trying to make that vid load for 2 days already XD. I guess it's because it's a 2 months old vid, so it's dead?? I've seen some other vids from the press conference though. Don't know what they said but there were mentions of SNSD and WG.

You want just the Adult Ceremony part, yeah? And not the whole section? I'll try up it when I get back on my comp :) .

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #616 on: January 06, 2008, 07:49:13 AM »
Been a little busy the last couple days, but pretty much all I did in my free time is watch snsd vids(and some anime so I can delete them to make room for more snsd) XD

I pretty much know every girl, but I can't remember how to pronounce some of their names unless I look it up :lol: Sorta like when I just started getting into jpop and couldn't remember the japanese names.

Favorites so far are Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, and Yoona. But the whole group seems awesome.

Taeyeon is crazy good at singing, reminds me of BoA. But she's also a very well rounded person, really cute.

I like Jessica's voice, but I think she just needs a bit better control of it. Loved her singing that Alecia Key's song, I thought her voice suited it very well, alot more than Whitney Houston. Plus I'm always a sucker for the cold on the surface, but warm-hearted type. I can't choose if either her or Taeyeon is top my favorite.

Yuri just seems pretty perfect, but in a way a bit too perfect. My favorite dancer of the group.

Yoona is just really cute, especially in that 10won thing. She's also very pretty.

Like some others, I thought I was over the idol pop thing lol

Their music is alright, nothing too special, but the good singing and cool dance moves make up for it. Music is still better than some other k-girl groups I think >_>

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #617 on: January 06, 2008, 09:12:58 AM »
The pronunciation of their names is much easier when you katakanise them!

Yoona = ユナ
Hyoyeon = ヒョヨン
Sooyoung = スヨン
Seohyun = ソヒョン
Taeyeon = テヨン
So Nyuh Shi Dae = ソニョシデ

The ン might be a bit off? Since the 'n' is -n and 'ng' is -ng. Am I making any sense? :lol:

Vogue Girls, bigger scans but I think the previous ones are in better qualities;

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 09:50:40 AM by tama-chan »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #618 on: January 06, 2008, 09:27:48 AM »
Favorites so far are Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, and Yoona. But the whole group seems awesome.
LOL! Your favs are the same as mine!!! :D

Thanks for the katakana, tama... It's really helpful :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #619 on: January 06, 2008, 10:00:24 AM »
LOL! Your favs are the same as mine!!! :D
Mine too if you add Tiffany! Wooo! :wub:
[/url]

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Ai Ga Tomaranai ~TURN IT INTO LOVE~