JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EvoL - I`m sorry

Author Topic: The SNSD General Discussion Thread  (Read 1838452 times)

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [KOR] So Nyuh Shi Dae / 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation
« Reply #760 on: January 12, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »
em, I just felt like saying that Jessica is my favorite member...but I can't get over how cute I think Tiffany is :wub:  she's been standing out for me lately, especially in that performace of BoA's song that they did. and I like her with the short hair look.  So Tiffany's my fav. I think my second fav would be Seo Hyun.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #761 on: January 12, 2008, 06:22:44 PM »
Cont.

They were also at another event today, where they performed Into the New World, Ooh La-La!, Girls' Generation and Kissing you, all in Kissing You costumes.

Totally forgot about this.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 07:05:19 PM by tama-chan »

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #762 on: January 12, 2008, 08:01:31 PM »
My god with yesterday's exciment I forgot to say how cute Seohyun was looking! I LOL'ed when I saw Sooyoung kicking Hae for her shoe XD How funny, they're usually doing the same when they're on Chunji LOL.

The girls were looking GOREGEOUS  :wub: And the coregraphy was so cute~~~

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Re: [KOR] So Nyuh Shi Dae... SM's 9 Member Girl Group
« Reply #763 on: January 13, 2008, 04:33:00 AM »
LOL I said probably, because the voices of SunYe and SunMi tend to crack more than YeEun's and even more than the SNSD girls so I can consider YeEun as the only one, even if she has cracked only two times, still much better than the others XD
REALLY?! I completely disagree, haha... I've see much more video and performances where YeEun cracks the most... and SunYe and SunMi are able to control their voices.

Tama, thanks for the SooRi icons  :heart:_ :heart:.... man, those two... I think they might be beating my TaeYoung (lol not Big Bang) pairing!
I think it depends on how you like their styles? Yuris' moves are smoother, yaeh, while Hyoyeon's are sharper, stronger and more aggressive. It could be because that she was put in a training class with boys and not with girls (she said that on GTS, Tiff's birthday party). I remember reading this comment somewhere, and it said that Hyoyeon's style is hiphop while Yuri's is more like street jazz.
I've always tried to describe their dancing... Especially since I KNOW that they are so different, I just couldn't put my finger on it. But you've got it dead on! MIN seems to be as sharp and fast as HyoYun, but I think HyoYun is still much more aggressive when it comes to body movement. Plus, Min's new dance move is more all over the floor (and all about legs) while HyoYun seems to stay in the same general area and emphasizes on her aggressive body.
Also, do you happen to know what date that was with SooYoung playing guitar?! I must see that *o*

Citra Unni, thanks for the video of Yuri and HyoYun dancing to BoA. I've never even seen that one! Man, they good. AND LMFAO at the fans! OMG i could not stop laughing! I think they are the best fanbase ever now XD They are crazy in the good way... unlike ELF and Cassiopeia. Sunny singing <3 AND MY GAH, someone already released the eng fansub version?!  YESH, they are faaast!

About the MV... I must say... SO FREAKING CUTE!!!~ I thought it was cute when the girls were in big sweatshirts doing the nan-arayo moves....but this topped it! Plus, ONCE AGAIN... SooYoung owned cuz she was hilarious in the MV :]
About the performance... Why is it that SooYoung is always kissing someone.... *smirk* I always knew she was the gayest~

TIFF WITH LONG HAIR! Everyone I talk to tells me to STFU when I say I proffered her with her long hair. AND NOW LOOK HOW HOT SHE IS with those extensions~

Oh and SooYoung as Yossui?! I can dig :D Seohyun = Kusumi Koharu.... so freaking true, even in my ranking :P. LOL Jessica as Mikitty... that's hilarious. Though, I think Jessica is a bit more emotional, and Miki doesn't really give me a "cold heart" appearance as Jess does. I don't know about the whole TaeYun/Takahashi and the Yuri/Rika thing though... But YoonA as SAYU?! Hell, I think she's more of Eri if anything.

And all I gotta say about SNSD debuting in Japan and the inevitable MM comparisons is.... AT LEAST they can sing and dance better. Mhhhhhhm. Lee SooMan is a really hard worker. That's why some of his biggest groups like Shinwha and Fly To The Sky left. People really want BoA and DBSK to leave too... So sometimes, I worry for the girls.

>>SangMin taking care of SooYoung on ChunJi<<....man, ELF must be SUPER jealous of SooYoung by now XD Maybe they put something in her drink, and that's why she feels so sick. haha jk.

P.S. MIN AND HYOYUN's moves fuckin' own. Mhhhhhhm.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 04:47:41 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline soveryshiny

• Member+
« Reply #764 on: January 13, 2008, 04:34:14 AM »
Park Kyung Lim's Wonderful Outing!

Pt1
Pt2
Pt3
Pt4
Happen to have the show name in Korean?  Want to hunt for an HD or at least higher than youtube quality version.

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #765 on: January 13, 2008, 06:17:26 AM »
The host of the PKL Wonderful Outing reminds me of Nakai from SMAP/Utaban, with her raspy voice and all.  I love how ALL the girls are comediennes in their own right all the time!  I haven't said thank you enough for all the info and links in here, so thanks to everyone who's been putting up all this great stuff!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #766 on: January 13, 2008, 08:49:28 AM »
Hi Kuno! Who'swho?

j/k :P

Happen to have the show name in Korean?  Want to hunt for an HD or at least higher than youtube quality version.

I think it's 박경림의 화려한 외출.
There's a 700+mb out there.

Y'alls gotta watch this show. It's really funny. The funniest so far? The first part is full of violence and cheating. All good stuff. Hyoyeon dragging Sooyoung's legs, Yuri pushing everyone down. The second is also great. Sooyoung is just too much. Taeyeon and Yuri are like two drunkards crashing the party. Some of them might be too quiet but overall it's a fun show. Stryfe upped a 200mb version, go get it.

More new HUGE scans from old mags;

Offline Renesis

« Reply #767 on: January 13, 2008, 11:32:52 AM »
New one here...
Thanks everyone sharing stuff with us :)

For those that know how to use clubbox here's a link for PKL's Wonderful Outing 700MB ver.
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania/f2vmf
Might as well learn how to use it if you become an SNSD fan, you can find pretty much anything there...if you need any help feel free to PM me

Bonus
Kissing You@Inki Gayo
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 12:03:43 PM by Renesis »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #768 on: January 13, 2008, 11:41:29 AM »
Hi Renesis! Welcome to the forum. :welcome

Is clubbox like bittorrent? I don't know how well I could dl from it with my snail internet. :P

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #769 on: January 13, 2008, 11:50:05 AM »
LIVE Perf GREAT!!!! I love it kinda bit shacky but they will improved in short time
coz they always like that when they perf new song for 1st time in public hahaha

Overall they did GREAT JOB!!!!

Taeyeon Tiffany Sings Reflection

^
Dang TAEYEON AWESOME!!!!! Tif too just kidna shacky on high note (Very high note hahaha)
But they sounds great maybe sumday they could make Duo Group hahaha like FTTS XD

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline Renesis

« Reply #770 on: January 13, 2008, 12:02:29 PM »
^That was great, is it from the shim shim tapa radio show?

Hi Renesis! Welcome to the forum. :welcome

Is clubbox like bittorrent? I don't know how well I could dl from it with my snail internet. :P
Is it ok to get a bit off-topic...lol ok

Well what kind of internet connection do you have?.. as long as it isn't 56k it should be fine
Clubbox is a ActiveX client (meaning you can only use IE to browse CB) that lets you download stuff from links on peoples clubboxes, the regular speed limit is 50kB/s and as you keep the CB client open you gain 'mileage points' (if you have an account to store those points) which you can later exchange for quick-dl coupons which give you 'unlimited speeds'<---although I think CB still favors korean IPs or something because not on all files can you reach high speeds, for example the fastest I've seen with a 12mpbs connection is 900KB/s but that was on newly release popular dramas, so it really depends on the file and CB. I'm not sure exactly how the CB transfer protocol works but it seems to be a mix of p2p and direct download...overall I'd say pretty easy to use once you set-up an account and figure out what to click to download.

Edit:
OK here's PKL's Wonderful Outing in DDL:
Pt1: http://www.divshare.com/download/3452290-374
Pt2: http://www.divshare.com/download/3452371-d47
Pt3: http://www.divshare.com/download/3452747-19e
Pt4: http://www.divshare.com/download/3452822-f6a

credit: Jaykhew@AMBN
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 12:24:10 PM by Renesis »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #771 on: January 13, 2008, 12:15:08 PM »
meaning you can only use IE to browse CB

Can stop right there.  :rofl:

Luckily there are plenty of other places to find this stuff, and peeps can wait til me and tama re-up them to the DL thread. Of course that means being at the mercy of our laziness, and that ain't no small thing.  :P

Right, perf's up soon, the bigger version of Wonderful Outing coming up later on.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #772 on: January 13, 2008, 12:25:11 PM »
It's okay to go a bit off-topic, Renesis. I'm a mod anyway, no one can do anything to me. Wahahahaha. :D

That sounds like a fun system XD. I shall try it out sometimes even thought I will have to use IE. Thanks for the explanation. :)

And, yo, you up there, move the perf to the right server already. I wanna see shorts!

Offline Renesis

« Reply #773 on: January 13, 2008, 12:28:46 PM »
^hmm... I don't see the problem unless you are not using windows, I'm new here so as of right now I don't have access to the Dl thread, I'll have to figure that one out ;)

Anyway, DDL links are edited on my previous post.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #774 on: January 13, 2008, 12:32:02 PM »
There's a request.

Could you write a guide for clubbox for us if you have time? Or maybe point us to where the guides are. XD

Another thing, do you know Korean? :D

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #775 on: January 13, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »
And, yo, you up there, move the perf to the right server already. I wanna see shorts!

Yes, your demonic eminence. :bow:

It's there!

and by there, I mean here!

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #776 on: January 13, 2008, 12:41:53 PM »
^
YEAAAAAAAAAAAY that's fast hahaha thanks for sharing^^
I love that perf LOVE LOVE and the crowds chating their names too
OMG Im soo addicted to this song now
I mean Im addicted to all bout SNSD >.<

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline Renesis

« Reply #777 on: January 13, 2008, 12:46:40 PM »
There's a request.

Could you write a guide for clubbox for us if you have time? Or maybe point us to where the guides are. XD

Another thing, do you know Korean? :D

Here's a tutorial for everything you need to know...
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

..and no, I don't know Korean, I can read Hangul but I don't know what it means besides a few words here an there... haha sorry can't translate but if you find someone let me know XD

^^ Dang I need to get access to that Dl thread... :tama-mad:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #778 on: January 13, 2008, 12:56:10 PM »
Ah okay, so you don't know Korean.
* tama-chan puts handcuffs away.

Thanks for the link, btw. :)

Oh, and just postwhore like crazy. Especially in here. You'll get the access in no time! :D

Offline Renesis

« Reply #779 on: January 13, 2008, 01:28:28 PM »
^Will do  XD

So here are some pics and gifs of the live...

credit:Bestiz

...might as well come out and say it, but I love fany fany Tiffany! :inlove: :inlove:... Taeyeon and Yuri are tied for 2nd right now

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EvoL - I`m sorry