JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Army Song

Author Topic: [MG2] The Episode 10 Discussion Thread - "Have you counted the cherry blossoms?"  (Read 6998 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
The Episode 10 Discussion Thread

ゲキカラ(松井玲奈)だけはまだ入院しているものの、ラッパッパ四天王の面々がマジ女へと戻って来た。
その一方で、捨照護路高校ともつながっていたネズミ(渡辺麻友)は新たな動きを始める…。
その頃、前田(前田敦子)は今は亡き優子(大島優子)とかつて交わした会話を思い出していた。
そんな時、前田の前にある人物が現れる…!

Atsuko, Yuk(o/i/a?), Shibuya, Gekikara and Black seem to be featured in this ep. Time for things to get serious.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:46:56 AM by BarrieV »

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
ゲキカラ(松井玲奈)だけはまだ入院しているものの、ラッパッパ四天王の面々がマジ女へと戻って来た。
その一方で、捨照護路高校ともつながっていたネズミ(渡辺麻友)は新たな動きを始める…。
その頃、前田(前田敦子)は今は亡き優子(大島優子)とかつて交わした会話を思い出していた。
そんな時、前田の前にある人物が現れる…!
While only Gekikara is still hospitalized, the Rappappa Queens have returned to Majijo.
On the other hand, Nezumi, who was also connected to Sutegoro High School, begins to move...
Meanwhile, Maeda remembers the conversation she had with the now-deceased Yuko.
Just then, someone appears before Maeda...!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
I'm gonna miss the Shibuya/Dance combi when the show ends. :on bleed:
Yukirin showing up at last. :heart: same for maeda. :panic:
And a nice show of "maji" in the end. :rock: I'm not talking about the Under"hair"!?!! :roll:

Everybody looks ready to fight in the next ep. :twothumbs
2 more to go.

Offline xdionysusx

• Member+
10th episode 10 gets!!
because less lame awkward scene and oshimen(s) characters appearance biased

and probably heartwarming  :sweatdrop:

Offline Shirokuma

• Member+
Great now all the story crap is out, its time for them to go all out in the next ep
I steal picnic baskets with Yogi, smoke trees with Smokey and bail pedo-bear out of jail. Who am I?!! I am Kuma!

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+

Awesome episode. Nezumi :cry: Center :smhid Coulda used more Black, though. Next week looks extra promising.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
TEAM FONDUE DAMMIT

Lololololol the Black organ music versus Gekikara's blank face.
Otherwise, once again this entire storyline is kind of bullshit. I can understand the whole "growing up yankee gets fucked up once you graduate" theme going on, but that doesn't justify the complete destruction of S1 Rappappa's badassness.

Kumi has the best delivery style. XD The Shibuya/Dance was kind of disturbingly cute. o_O

Oh geez, this Oshima triplets storyline was so fucking retarded I don't even
Not enough facepalms in the world. Don't even want subs for these scenes because there's no way the Yuko from S1 would every pull this shit. Similarly, what a fucking waste of Otabe. SKIP

Every time I start buying Shibuya's acting(because of her expressions) Itano puts a weird intonation on her delivery that breaks my suspension of disbelief faster than Mayu's waggling eyebrows. XD

Oooooh yeah Nezumi you drink that ramen soup like a boss.  :pimp: Nice to see Shiori settling into her character too, as her acting bothered me less this ep.

Lol looks like Nezumi's plans only work if she tries to manipulate higher level beings. Not so much for level-grinding grunts, huh, since this is the second time her recruited posse has turned on her.
Ah, the timing was a little off for Jurina's acting this ep, not helped at all by the pacing and music during her speeches and fights. Her little closeups with Nezumi had the usual good amount of intensity to make up for it though.
Lol, Nezumi's reaction faces during the scene with Team Under were all priceless. Priceless! I gotta cap those.

Dammit, don't infect my Hormone with Team Fondue stupidity! But damn, Sasshi's looking good!

Wow, the first time I paid attention to the BTS portion of the credits. Looks like a lot of fun this ep. I wonder if it was filmed after or right before the senbatsu results were announced. Rena's certainly got a self-assurance air to her.

Oooh, I did not predict the Nezumi/Center panning out the way the preview makes it look. Yummy.

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
Well, now that they got all that crap out of the way, time to get to fighting aww yeah.

Dance makes the episode. It's a 7.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
8 for the RenaYuki bonding  :lol: but yeah, their characters are totally lame now  :nervous

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Army Song