JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Furukawa Miki - Chick, Shick Radio

Author Topic: [Movie] Yamikin Ushijima-kun (starring Oshima Yuko)  (Read 9995 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
[Movie] Yamikin Ushijima-kun (starring Oshima Yuko)
« on: July 02, 2012, 12:10:19 AM »

Released August 25th 2012, Oshima Yuko will star in 闇金ウシジマくん "Yamikin Ushijima-kun", "Ushijima the Loan Shark". This is an adaptation of a popular 2004 manga by Manabe Shouhei, which has already been adapted into a live action TV series in 2010.

The movie, directed by Yamaguchi Masatoshi, is based around Ushima's (played by Yamada Takayuk) black market loan shark company and the harsh realities of those living life in debt to them. Oshima will play Suzuki Miko, someone working in "dating cafe" to pay off her mother's debt.

Official site: http://ymkn-ushijima-movie.com/

Chihiro

Offline jeffyer

• ecchi
Re: [Movie] Yamikin Ushijima-kun (starring Oshima Yuko)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 04:50:08 PM »
I really want to see how yuko going to pull this off, i have been watching her drama and i love it all!

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 12:05:05 AM »

Yuko is so beautiful  :wub:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline LovelyGaki

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 08:33:25 AM »

“Never regret anything coz at one time it was exactly what u wanted……;))”
-Ayumi Hamasaki
The WrecKreated Co.

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 10:37:26 PM »
Actor Yamada Takayuki and AKB48’s Oshima Yuko appear on talk show promoting ‘Yamikin Ushijima-kun’

On August 11, actor Yamada Takayuki (28) and AKB48’s Oshima Yuko (23) appeared on a talk show for the movie “Yamikin Ushijima-kun” (directed by Yamaguchi Masatoshi, opens on August 25th) at the Cinem@rt Roppongi in Tokyo.

At the early screening targeted at high school students, Yamada, who plays the legendary heartless loan shark Ushijima, said to the audience, “I don’t want you guys to set money as your ultimate goal .”

Oshima, who plays the heroine, was asked by the students, “What was the most expensive thing you bought recently?” and she answered, “Jitsuin” (Jitsuin are officially registered seals that are used to complete legally binding contracts and business exchanges).  She added, “Because you buy it once in your life, I have felt the importance of buying [the jitsuin] for it was like buying the future.”

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline mizu_chan

• Member+
  • *♥♥I LOVE Kojiharu♥♥*
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 02:05:23 PM »
This is already out right? anyone have any subtitle please?

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Furukawa Miki - Chick, Shick Radio