JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tris-chan - JPH!P Delight

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO JPH!P!!!"  (Read 342977 times)

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
Not sure whether to put this under MMA or Wrestling, but Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar just faced off in Japan as part of Antonio Inoki's IGF Fighting Now Bom Ba Ye promotion on 29 June.  They put in a good match that reminded me of their WWE matches, but wasn't as good as some of their best.  A sweet touch was seeing Angle throw a double rolling German suplex, days after Chris Benoit's tragic death. 

Seeing this style of match fought in Japan, and with the Japanese fan reactions, reminded me how much WWE's early 2000's style of matches was based on the early 1990's matches of AJPW.  Interesting ending, that could only work in Japan, given Brock's entry into MMA.  Also on the card were Kevin Randleman, Mark Coleman, and Josh Barnett.  Josh was stunning in his match.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 07:36:06 PM by chera »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
No reason for me to get SmackDown anymore :P

What's this Edge's injury??
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Torn pectoral, I think.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
OUCH...

Wtf, almost all my faves are frickin injured o_O;;

edit: And yes, Edge is one of my faves :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 08:51:28 PM by shirenu »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
edit: And yes, Edge is one of my faves :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's one of those guys that you love to hate. :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
(silly fangirl post coming up, warning warning)

Aaghh... Any idea how long Edge will be out?? Saw his little bit in American Bash and I already miss him, ROFL!!!

The Great American Bash... Pretty much sucked ;_; Good things: Jimmy Wang Yang. And uhh....... ... Yeah.

I didn't watch the Khali match because I just knew he would win and I knew it'd piss me off to watch the match just to see him win. I probably would've rewinded and watched it if the outcome had been different :P I skipped the Cena and Lashley match too. I've been waiting for Cena to lose the title or turn heel or do SOMETHING different, but I'd rather not see him lose his title to someone as boring as Lashley LOL. Yes, because to shirenu as a viewer the most important thing is to NOT BE BORING :lol:

I'm starting to actually root for Orton and Melina, even if they're heels. Most divas are so boring, but Melina has always stood out, even if it was because she was so annoying. I hope Melina becomes women's champ again at some point :D

And Orton, I guess he's also the kinda guy that you love to hate. But also, I hate these storylines that involve wrestlers who have supposedly retired like decades ago (yeah yeah exaggerating but whatever). In those matches I always root for Orton, it's just mostly embarrasing to watch some old grandpas move around in the ring in slow-mo trying to look tough. TEEHEE~~

WHERE ARE LONDON AND KENDRICK?? Since they were drafted to Raw they've like disappeared somewhere. GRR!!! :(

Can't wait for Triple H to come back at Summer Slam (?), maybe things will start to make sense again.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
It's the WWE, shishi, nothing ever makes sense. :P  :lol:
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Demanding More Makoto

• ecchi
  • Member+
(silly fangirl post coming up, warning warning)

Aaghh... Any idea how long Edge will be out?? Saw his little bit in American Bash and I already miss him, ROFL!!!

The R rated superstar will be 'out' for four months.According to the wwe website.He is one of my favourites too.

I skipped the Cena and Lashley match too. I've been waiting for Cena to lose the title or turn heel or do SOMETHING different, but I'd rather not see him lose his title to someone as boring as Lashley LOL. Yes, because to shirenu as a viewer the most important thing is to NOT BE BORING :lol:
YES ! I am not the only person who thinks Cena is boring. I think he needs a personality transplant or make him a heel. I cant understand why the WWE is pushing Cena so much. He cant wrestle, he doesn't sell moves,he is dull and most of all he is a chav.
Any idea when Undertaker is back ?
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
:heart:  Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more:heart:

HELLO! Otaku Academy Member of the World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
I didn't really mean to say that Cena is boring because I think he's a good talker and he's made me laugh XD But I meant to say that where he is now is boring: he's been the champ as long as I've been into WWE and I'd like to see a change! Or if he has to be champ, make him a heel. I hardly ever watch his matches anymore cuz it's so boring to know it will just lead to him winning the title again, and nothing changes... Too bad there aren't really any good challengers there now.

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
sigh.... WWE, remembering that days where i was all into it.

too bad, i had stop watching WWE since i know Morning Musume or, as I want to say for now, Hello! Project. I always record the episode if Smackdown and Raw, but since i dont have cable or satellite for English channel, i record the Spanish Version which aired one day before the next RAW. i record it because my mom doesn't like me watching it, so i end up recording it and watch it when she's at work.

But since i know Morning Musume, i don't seem to have time for WWE anymore, and i ended up stopping watching it and lost interests in it. But i do like it a lot before, i have a "Heartbreak and Triumph" by Shawn Michaels book autographed by him and a "Divas Do New York" DVD signed by Torrie Wilson and Trish Stratus at Best Buy in Chicago North Avenue.

Yeah but recently, i saw a WWE magazine at Walgreens and read that Mysterio is back, so i might be interest in it again

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Vinnie Mac Strikes Back on RAW.

Wonder whats gonna go down with this Monday night?
It'll be good when HHH finally returns, so RAW has one of their top talents back, and hopefully not get himself injured once again.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Rumors have it that Samoa Joe's contract with TNA is expiring soon, and that he isn't looking to renew it so he can go back to ROH.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
I read that "Pac Man" Jones from the Titans may spend some time at TNA, since he's suspended from the NFL.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
^Yep, he is.
He's gonna be at TNA's upcoming ppv.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
R.I.P. Crush

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 02:09:36 AM by L-san »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Edit:

ECW has a new GM, Armondo Estrada.
Ah, so that's where he went. :O

So who was the old GM of ECW? :?

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tris-chan - JPH!P Delight