JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Sayonara

Author Topic: Maggie Q  (Read 45984 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Maggie Q
« on: May 04, 2006, 05:55:38 AM »
Maggie Q

Known as the Sarah Jessica Parker of Hong Kong (OK, I made that up) this Vietnamese-American  (born in Hawaii) has exploded in the Hong Kong movie scene starring in cheap ass flicks (Naked Weapon anyone?) and Jackie Chan movies. Now she gets her big break in MI 3 - co-starring Tom Cruise.

Profile:
Date of birth: 22 May 1979 in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
aka Mei-Kei Lei / Meiqi Li / Maggie M. Quigley / Maggie Quigley
Height: 5' 7"

Here is a recent article on how hard she had to work to get this part.

HONG KONG -- Actress Maggie Quigley said she was seriously ill when she auditioned for Mission: Impossible III and was amazed that she got a key role in the film starring Tom Cruise, a Hong Kong newspaper reported yesterday.

Quigley, who lives in Hong Kong, said she found out she got the part when a floral basket arrived at her Los Angeles hotel with a card saying, "Welcome. Here's to a great mission," the South China Morning Post reported. Cruise's signature was the first one on the card, it said.

Quigley, known as Maggie Q in Hong Kong, where she got her acting start, plays Zhen, a member of Cruise's team of agents that hunts down an arms dealer.

When she auditioned for Mission: Impossible III, she said she was in the early stages of a kidney infection.

Quigley also starred in the comedy Rush Hour 2 and Jackie Chan's Around the World in 80 Days.

LINKS

Official site: http://www.maggieq.net
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0702572
Fansite: http://www.maggiequigley.com

[size=18]PIX[/size]

some nude scenes from "Naked Weapon"

and brand new pix as posted by mwahokie

« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 07:31:03 AM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Maggie Q - Star of DIE HARD 4.0
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 06:43:14 AM »
Here she was in Hong Kong at some awards thing:

Courtesy: palpatine2000 and MaD

Some Die Hard 4.0 pimpage:

MAGGIE Q ~ Die Hard 4 Photocall ~ Germany ~ Jun 18 ~ HQ x 6

Courtesy: Terminator @ Celebutopia

Maggie Q likes to play dirty

"I hate it when girls fight, and they look too pretty or too smooth," the Die Hard 4 star told BANG showbiz. Good thing director Len Wiseman (Kate Beckinsale’s hubby) stepped in to grind her up. Even costar Bruce Willis was stunned by Maggie’s hardcore attitude: "I hit her with a light switch. I give her my best left hook, and she gets up, and I’m like, damn this girl is rough!" Fellas, watch out!

Never considered her leggy  :drool:

Offline santa84

• どんどん来い
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 04:40:58 PM »
hoo yah!!! hollywood look out!! this gal is here to stay.  :heart: :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 06:21:03 PM »
Fuck she was insanely hot driving that Lambo in MI:3. Now she's in DH4? I might actually have to watch it now. :P
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 06:23:24 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 05:20:42 AM »
Fuck she was insanely hot driving that Lambo in MI:3. Now she's in DH4? I might actually have to watch it now. :P
'Kick Ass' is the term I think to use ? :D

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 05:32:56 AM »
Ahh, she's the Asian chick, likes to kick people at the bottom of an elevator shaft with an SUV rammed up her ass, right? 

Awesome line...

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 06:37:56 AM »
Maggie Q ESPYs

at the 15th Annual ESPY Awards -~- Jul 11, 2007 showing some buns

Courtesy: palpatine2002 and Pariah @ Celebutopia

oldies but goodies, from Maxim HK or UK

Maggie Q on Craig Ferguson 7/12/07 video - thx RedWingsRule

Video (6 min 26 sec, 73 MB)
http://rapidshare.com/files/42682602/Maggie_Q_-_Craig_Ferguson__2007-07-12_.avi.html

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Maggie Q
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 07:54:02 PM »
no edc yet. here she is running FAR FAR AWAY into a garden! O0

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 07:04:23 AM »
Fucking stunning. And here I was calling her the Sarah Jessica Parker of Hong Kong XD

Here she is at the Three Kingdoms Resurrection Of The Dragon premiere at the Tribeca Festival -April 25/2008

Gimme a break, Edison tapped this ass?

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 02:06:30 AM »
I was hoping for some nudes....

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 06:59:53 PM »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »
Video game junkies beware - Maggie's playing a heavy role in the new Need For Speed game

“Working with talent the calibre of Maggie Q allows us to deliver an unparalleled level of storytelling that will keep players engaged in between 180-mile-an-hour races.”

Uh, yeh whatever, just show Maggie in skimpy outfits!! :lol:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 06:42:00 PM »
I saw that yesterday..I can't wait for it!

I bet there will be some skimpy outfits with her :)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2008, 10:26:27 AM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 05:47:51 AM »
^
Richard Grieco lucked out. :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 05:56:59 AM »
^ GODDAMN SEXING IT. Those tits be nice. :bleed eyes:

She make ya wanna be a vegean - for 2 seconds of wanking  :jerk:

Maggie Q be in the latest issue of men's health

HOT GIRLS LIKE VIDEO GAMES

"My mom was a bartender, so I grew up playing video games and pinball at her bar," says the 29-year-old Maggie Q, as we walk along Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood.

Tomorrow, the eye-melting model-turned-actress-who played edgy, sexy bad girls in Live Free or Die Hard, Mission Impossible III, and Balls of Fury-will be jetting off to the Gobi desert to shoot a Chinese period film. But today, she's hell bent on rocking the classic Ms. Pac Man at Barney's Beanery, a local watering hole. "They also have air hockey, shooting games, and racing games," she says cheerfully. "And it's dank and it smells!"

While her personal gaming preferences are old school, Q's newest venture is anything but: She plays the main character in Electronic Arts' Need for Speed: Undercover, the twelfth iteration of the seminal racing game that's set for release on November 18. Not only does Q grace the cover, but she also stars in its live action sequences. "We did something that's never been done before," she explains. "It's like a movie has been folded into the video game."

"What's the plotline?" I ask.

"You'll have to play the game! And expect to be completely frustrated!"

As much as Q loves games, there's one area of her life that's devoid of them: her relationships. "I can be very direct," she says. "I have an ex who constantly e-mails," she says. "The last time we had dinner together, he said, ‘Hey Mags, when will I see you again?' And I said, you'll see me when you don't have your BlackBerry with you."

Of course, you wouldn't make that mistake, right? If you said no, Maggie Q doesn't believe you. In many of her relationships, the guy's gadgets have become a third wheel. So if you want to lure, land, and keep a woman like her, you best obey her six new rules of technology and dating.

Rule 1: Turn it off to turn her on
Sadly for Q, Barney's is closed. So we settle into a booth at a restaurant up the street. As soon as Q sits down, she pulls out her phone and shuts it off. Then she does the same with her BlackBerry. I now have her undivided attention, and it feels . . . weird. I ask if she did it for my benefit-a little show for the reporter across the table, especially in light of the story about her ex. Her answer is an emphatic no. "When I eat dinner, I eat dinner," she says. "When I work, I work. No one wants to share a meal with someone who's e-mailing the whole time."

Rule 2: Master your game . . .
"Having a complete mastery of a video game-especially a fighting game-would definitely be a turn on for me," says Q. But the same principle applies to lots of other things. "If a guy is good at something he loves, whether it's photography or martial arts, it's sexy. Whatever you do, do it well, and women will find you attractive."

Rule 3: . . . and include her, too
Gaming isn't just for guys. Q says there's a romantic side to video games, too. Like most people her age, she grew up with an Atari--"I played Combat and Space Invaders and Centipede, every game really"-and remembers those times fondly. For that reason, she says, going to an arcade that has a bunch of vintage games can make a great first date. When in doubt, try a racing game, she adds: "They're the most exciting games. And women love them because they're simple to learn."

Rule 4: Ear pieces aren't earrings
"Bluetooth headsets aren't sexy," says Q. "They're disgusting. If you want to use one, great. But when you're done talking, take it off and put it back in your pocket."

Rule 5: Take dirty pictures, but don't keep them
"Technology has made the world a scandalous place," says Q, who Hong Kong tabloids allege made a sex tape with an ex (a charge she denies). She understands how taking revealing pictures can spice up a relationship, but guys who horde them make women suspicious. "For some guys, there's a keepsake value. They become collectors. But this doesn't deepen a relationship; it just feeds their ego. There's a bigger issue there."

Rule 6: Know how to e-mmunicate
Need directions to a restaurant? Yeah, e-mail her. Want to create a flirty undercurrent for your rendezvous later that night? Sure, send her an "I can't wait to see you" text. But don't ever analyze your relationship electronically. "It's inappropriate to communicate about relationship issues via text or e-mail," says Q. If you really want to get into her heart (and, okay, her pants), write her a handwritten letter, says Q. "It's a huge turn on."

Article here O0

Offline ahl143

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2008, 09:40:37 PM »
Gimme a break, Edison tapped this ass?

LOL Edison tapped a lot of ass including Tawins and supposedly Jolin.  Anyway now you know how HK and Tawinesse girl really dig half white Asian guys even if they made that shit up cough..Edison..cough
 :on shady: :knee: :mon uggh:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2009, 06:57:30 PM »
The Taking of Pelham 123 premiere in Los Angeles (2009/06/04)

Offline Zakk666

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 05:00:11 AM »
Thank you for Nude.... :w00t:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong