JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - Heaven

Author Topic: (D.O.S) - BAKA Family ch.9.1 - LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER  (Read 44933 times)

Offline moreguan

Re: (D.O.S) - BAKA Family ch.9 - I WAS BLACKMAILED BY MY DAUGHTER (NEW)
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2014, 06:26:44 AM »
woah finally...
nasi goreng? i like nasi goreng too XD
i love saeyuki and their kids are very cute :twothumbs

waiting for your next update author-san  :)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2014, 03:32:55 PM »
Poor Sae got blackmail by his daughters

I just read ur stories today and i manage to finish it XD

Update soon

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2014, 10:07:35 AM »
hahah! naughty noisy girl's  :wahaha: :wahaha:
Baka family is so Fun and interesting  :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled:

Offline adentoh

• Member+
« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2014, 11:31:11 AM »
Poor Sae got blackmail by his daughters

I just read ur stories today and i manage to finish it XD

Update soon

Congratulation for you  :yossi: :lol:

Offline adentoh

• Member+
« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2014, 11:35:03 AM »
hahah! naughty noisy girl's  :wahaha: :wahaha:
Baka family is so Fun and interesting  :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled:
Who is naughty noisy girls?  :huhuh I think they are just in high spirit  :lol:
Yes, baka family is fun and interesting story  :lol: even though is short for a chapter  :)

Offline adentoh

• Member+
Re: (D.O.S) - BAKA Family ch.9.1 - LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER (NEW)
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2014, 12:25:38 PM »
At Sae's office – 9 AM.

By carrying a coffee that purchased in the front office, Sae went into his room. Yes, Sae is not alone in the room. Akimoto, that's his call, a friend from the same high school with Sae. "It's your coffee", Sae put it on Akimoto’s table. "Thank you, friend", he replied. "What is it? Your face has kind of tangled tape", continued Akimoto. "I do not know.. This morning they were all acting though tomorrow I have to go to China", said Sae. "Oh, it's the problem then? Why? Yuki-kun angry because you left alone?", Akimoto asked curious. "No, is not about Rin-chan but the kids. They were not angry if I go", Sae sighed. "Hahaha ... Do not tell me they were more than happy if you go to China, Sae-kun?!", asked Akimoto. With smugly Sae replied his friend's question, "Yes, that's it. They are much more fun when I’m gone". "Hahaha, I am very sorry, Sae-kun", joked Akimoto. "Apparently they want you to leave and never return again", Akimoto added with a laugh. "Not only that, they also had dare to blackmailing me!", said Sae while checking the files. "Blackmailing you?", Asked Akimoto. "How come?", He continued. "They are blackmailing me by asking additional allowance of 50 percent for 1 week". "There, there, if the kids are already asking for money, definitely they will ask to their parents although it must be blackmailing his father, hahaha ...", Akimoto is trying to calm Sae. "Then, how the responses of Yuki-kun?", Asked Akimoto. "Ah, Rin-chan, huh. She agreed. But because these kids, I was so worried at her". "But it is more secure than Yuki-kun guarded by another man, right?", added Akimoto. "Another man, huh? During we relate to married now, Rin-chan always introduce me to her male friends. In fact we would often go on holiday together. So, I'm not so worried about it". "Ah, so.."
Since in the office there’s no important conversation except work, so I skip it.

Meanwhile, at Rena/Yuko’s school, during breaks…
Yuko: “Nyan-nyan…”, Yuko try hug Haruna from behind.
Haruna: “Yuu-chan! Stop it!”, she said with annoyance.
Yuko: “Tell me, Nyan-nyan.. You had plans after school today?”
Haruna: “After school, huh?” (she’s thinking) – “I think no one”
Yuko: “Great! There’s a movie that I'd like to watch today, come with me, okay?”
Haruna: “Movie, huh? But…”
Yuko: “C’mon! You can stay overnight at my home if we are returning home when is night. And we can DO IT all night long, Nyan-nyan. Ha.. Ha.. Ha..”
Haruna: “Moo, Yuu-chan no Baka!!” (she hit Yuko’s hand – and blushing)
Yuko: “Oi, Takamina! Come here!”
Rena: (she glanced at Takamina)
Takamina: “What’s up Yuko?”
Rena: “Are you done with Mariko sensei?”
Takamina: “Y-Yes” (she blushing)
Yuko: “Oi, oi Rena-chan. Just hold on your passions” (she mocking Rena)
Rena: (staring at Yuko)
Yuko: “Nee, Takamina. You had plans after school today?”
Takamina: “Why?
Yuko: “Accompany Rena-chan watching movies”
Rena: “Oi..”
Takamina: “If Rena-chan go, so do I” (blushing)
Rena: (blushing) – (cough) “Eheem..”
Yuko: “You can stay overnight too like Nyan-nyan did, Takamina”
Haruna: “When did I say that?” (pouting)
Yuko: “You don’t! Even if you don’t answer, I already know the answer. You definitely wanted to join if there is me, right?” (she laugh) – “Ah, right Takamina. We can going to double date” (continued laugh)
Rena/Takamina: “Double date?!!” (both of them are shock – then blushed)
Yuko: “Oi, oi, lower your voice”
Rena: “Ah, sorry!”
Yuko: “So, what’s your answer, Takamina?”
Takamina: “Alright, I will join with you and Rena-chan” (keep blushing)
Rena: (stand up – walk away)
Yuko: “Where you want to go, Rena?”
Rena: “A toilet. Wanna join me?”
Yuko: “No, thanks! Just asking that to Takamina, not me”
Takamina: (blushing) "Yuko-chan!"
Haruna: “Yuu-chan!”
Yuko: “What’s wrong my wife? You want to go to a toilet with me?”
Haruna: “Heentai..” (slap Yuko’s face)

At Akihabara Elementary School – 1 PM..

A man with white shirt and wearing glasses was standing right on the side of the school fence. Yes, he is Sae. After finished with his work at the office, Sae still has one work to do, pick up the kids from school. This time, he was given the task to pick Mayuyu and Jurina. “Ding.. Dong..”, bell sign of ending the lesson is rang. Seen a bunch of elementary school children trooped out of the class. A child aware of the arrival of his father, "Papa baka!", Jurina shouted. "Come on, Mayu-chan!", Jurina pulled Mayuyu hands. Jurina ran to her father and jump. "Hahaha .. It was very dangerous, Jurina," said Sae and Jurina just smile. While holding Jurina, the other Sae’s hand was holding Mayuyu hand. "How was school today, Mayu-chan?", asked Sae. "Nothing special today. As usual I played with Ota and Haruka", Mayu replied. "Ah, so that. And you Jurina? ", he asked again. "A sensei was praise my picture, pa!", Jurina replied. "Wow, it’s a great! What are you drawing, Jurina? "," I was drawing Papa, Mama, Rena nee-chan, Yuko nee-chan, Mayu-chan and I were playing on the beach", he replied innocently. "Well then, as a reward, I will bought you both an ice cream?", asked Sae. "I want it .. I want it ..", Jurina replied with spirit. "Me too," added Mayu while clutching his father's hand tightly. "Alright, everyone get an ice cream”, Sae smiled.

Arriving in a parking lot, they were entered into the car and Sae drove his vehicle into the ice cream shop. A cellular phone located on the dashboard was ringing, with ringtone from French Kiss - Rainy Day, Jurina was lifted. "Hello..", greetings Jurina. "Is that you Jurina?", asked Yuki. "Yes, it’s me", he replied. "Where is Papa?", asked Yuki again. "Papa was driving. So he can not pick up the phone now", he replied. "Oh, okay. I just make sure your dad are already carrying out his duties to pick up you both from school. See you at home", Yuki ended the conversation.

At home – 2 PM..

Sae: “We’re home!”
Yuki: “Welcome home”
Jurina: “Here is your ice cream, mom”
Yuki: “Thank you, Jurina”
Sae: “Yuko and Rena is not home yet?”
Yuki: “No, dear. Maybe they had additional lessons” – “Can you accompany me to department store today? I need some towel and supplies for you”
Sae: “Ok! How about them? Come with us?”
Yuki: “I think they don’t need to come. They had just returned from school, right? It definitely tired. I will talk to them later”
Sae: (he kissed Yuki cheek)
Yuki: “Sae-kun!”
Sae: “Yes, maam!”
Yuki: “You smell of sweat! Take a shower first. And let’s increasingly your handsome, (teasing her husband)
Sae: (he nuzzled his shirt) “Alright, I gotta go” – (walk towards his room – and teasing his wife) “You wanna join with me, Rin-chan?”
Yuki: “No, thank you!”
Sae: “Cihh..” (sulked)

While waiting for her husband finished showering, Yuki went to the kids room to talk … Knock… Knock…
Mayu: “Yes..”
Yuki: “Can I come in?”, she asked.
Mayu: “Sure, mom”, replied Mayu.
Yuki: “Ah, you're changing clothes”
Mayu: “Yes, we are”, she replied. Then her eyes turn towards Jurina who was taking off uniform.
Jurina: “Aah, Mayu-chan no Ecchi”, she tried to cover her body with a pillow.
Yuki: (laugh)
Mayu: “Take it easy, Jurina. Your body doesn’t look like my ideal man", she said while taking off her uniform itself.
Yuki: “Eh?”, her face filled with confusion. “Mayu-chan, where did you learn those words?”, she asked.
Mayu: “From drama that I watched last night with Yuko nee-chan”, she replied.
Yuki: “Ah, so..” – (asked herself, "What kind of drama you watch?”)
Jurina: “Mama, please get me my clothes were there”
Yuki: “Here, Jurina”. “Listen, Mayu-chan, Jurina. Me and Papa want to go briefly into a department store for shopping papa needs while in China. You both want to come or stay at home?, she asked.
Mayu: “Me pass. I want to watch anime that I recorded last night”
Jurina: “Me, I'll go!”
Mayu: “Jurina! You got a homework for tomorrow, right?”
Jurina: “Eh?”, she replied with a confused.
Yuki: “So Jurina have some homework, huh. Well, after your homework is done, I will give a reward”
Jurina: “Eh, Yes..”
Yuki: “Alright, I should go now. Rena and Yuko-chan will come home soon. Just wait for them, okay?!”, she said while walking out of the room.
Jurina: “Nee, Mayu-chan. I don’t have homework for tomorrow. Why did you lie?”
Mayu: “Jurina, you didn’t know nothing. Tonight, papa will going to China and today gonna be the last day for mama together with papa”, she said.
Jurina: “What do you mean?”
Mayu: “Before papa went to China for a week, let they both spend time together. If you join, it means you're bothering them”, she explained to Jurina. “This is an adult problem, Jurina. You were still a child and didn’t know anything”
Jurina: “But you're also still a child, Mayu-chan”
Mayu: “Although my body is small, but I've understood what love is. And this (shows Alpaca-kun), my first love”  :heart:
Jurina: “Alpaca-kun? That was a doll, Mayu-chan”
Mayu: “I know he is just a doll, but I believe one day he will turn into a prince like in my dreams”
Yuki: (listening to their conversation from outside the room – smiling – and then walked into the living room) “They're just like you, Sae-kun”
Sae: “What happened dear? You are smiling.”
Yuki: “No, just surprised by your daughter's behavior”
Sae: “Mayu and Jurina?”
Yuki: “Yes, they are. Mayu-chan accidentally lied to Jurina so we could dating before you leave”
Sae: “Haha.. That was an adult thoughts. So we are gone now?”
Yuki: “With dressed like that?”
Sae: “Why not?! Changing dressups like teenagers for dating with my wife within a day, doesn’t look bad, right?”, he teased.
Yuki: “Alright, Mr. Playboy”, she scoffed.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 12:33:09 PM by adentoh »

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2014, 05:22:27 AM »
Aaaa thankyou for update author san ^^

And thanks to mayu~~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2014, 11:04:11 PM »
yeah i wanna know about saeyuki date...

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2014, 05:58:20 PM »
Baka family! it's so funny, entertaining!
i'm smiling & laughing while reading your this story :lol:
even i'm not saeyuki shipper, but for this one i love it!
papa baka, mama black, the kids, uncle gori were so..... :lol:
please keep update more author-san! :bow:
thankyou :)
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #129 on: October 19, 2014, 07:03:31 AM »
The BAKA Family is really interesting,,,
Happy Family I wish my Family was like that in the Future..
hehehe!! WAiting For Update soonn..

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - Heaven