JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way

Author Topic: Haruka Ayase  (Read 251321 times)

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
Re: Haruka Ayase
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2009, 03:29:23 AM »
god shes gorgeous

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2009, 11:03:21 AM »
Kera November 2008

Mina November 2008 No.22

JILLE November 2008

With December 2008

Non-no December 2008 vol. 24

MORE March 2009

Look!s Spring 2009

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2009, 12:19:40 PM »

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2009, 02:29:10 PM »

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2009, 05:45:18 PM »
2010 Calendar Preview

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »
with November 2009

Offline gunyu1

« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2009, 11:38:13 PM »
she is a real life goddess.....she have body and face to die for

can i have video files in RS or MU or jpop? onegai.. :otomerika:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 12:12:58 AM by gunyu1 »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2009, 02:31:47 PM »
Shonen Magazine No.04-05 (2010/01/12-15)

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2010, 01:42:41 AM »
Actresses That Produce Must-Watch Doramas

Japanese internet search engine and web portal "goo" released the results of another recent survey related to actresses. It was focused on all actresses that are younger than 30 only, but similar to the actor rankings they are probably going to put up another ranking for the older actresses very soon as well.

What actress can you recommend? The entertainment world brings out one new female celebrity after another. Most of them usually start out with roles in doramas and soon they become some of the most popular actresses in the country. It’s can be hard to keep track, so let’s separate the wheat from the chaff. "Younger than 30 year-old female celebrities that make you watch a dorama no matter what." The literal translations for those ranking titles can sometimes be really long…

On first place we have a young actresses who had her big breakthrough with the dorama "Crying out Love, in the Center of the World" and since then has steadily seen an increase in her popularity. Yes, Ayase Haruka topped yet another new ranking. So far she played many different roles and often revealed her natural and particular character on variety shows. Her costars like to describe her as a "natural airhead" which isn’t necessarily a bad trait in the eyes of many. As clumsy she is in real life, as professional she can be during filming.

Shibasaki Kou ranked int on second place. She often gets praised for her diversity that eventually resulted in a 2nd career as a singer. On February 6 her new movie "Rinco’s Restaurant" will open to the public and many people are looking forward to what kind of acting she is going to show them this time. It never gets boring watching her, that’s why she makes every dorama a must-watch.

Many will be glad to see that Nagasawa Masami is still up there in the top 3 as well, despite her bad choice of roles recently and no luck at the box office rankings either. Interest in her seems to be as high as ever, all she needs to do is to deliver. I’m looking forward to her projects in 2010.

Here now the full ranking:
01 – Ayase Haruka
02 – Shibasaki Kou
03 – Nagasawa Masami
04 – Miyazaki Aoi
05 – Ueto Aya
06 – Ueno Juri
07 – Aragaki Yui
08 – Toda Erika
09 – Hirosue Ryoko
10 – Horikita Maki
10 – Aoi Yuu    12 – Fukada Kyoko
13 – Kitagawa Keiko
14 – Aibu Saki
15 – Inoue Mao
16 – Mizukawa Asami
17 – Kuroki Meisa
18 – Ishihara Satomi
18 – Shida Mirai
20 – Karina    21 – Yoshitaka Yuriko
22 – Eikura Nana
23 – Itou Misaki
23 – Kanjiya Shihori
25 – Kato Ai
26 – Kaho
27 – Kashii Yuu
28 – Kitano Kie
29 – Hoshino Mari
30 – Yamada Yuu
http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/?p=4779

Offline phantomshinigami

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2010, 06:28:32 PM »
wow!!!!haruka chan is on the top!!!!

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2010, 11:20:54 PM »
Ayase’s sweet moment in new CM

Actress Ayase Haruka (24) made a new commercial for Glico's "Giant Cone" ice cream brand and gets to have some enjoyable moments with the sweet ice cream.

Ayase poses as an office lady who treats herself to some Giant Cone while relaxing at home in her dressing gown. A chanson like song is playing in the background with lyrics that could be translated as: "Sometimes I give myself a treat~ Moments I give myself a treat~ Today is one of those days~."

The same production team shot the previous commercial with Ayase and it's still consisting wholly of women – the director, the camerawoman, the art director, the stylist, all women. Together with Ayase they've created a commercial full of authentic women's eyes of happiness together with that entranced expression and innocent smile women get when eating some delicious and sweet ice cream.

The TV commercial will start airing on the 15th, but there will also be a special version available on the official site only. The special version will be out on the 10th and show 1 week in the life of Ayase the office lady.
http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/?p=5569

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2010, 09:00:10 PM »
Ayase, Okada, Tsutsumi star in "Princess Toyotomi"

Haruka Ayase (25), Masaki Okada  (20), and Shinichi Tsutsumi (45) will co-star in a new movie by television director Masayuki Suzuki, titled "Princess Toyotomi." The story is based on a novel of the same name by writer Manabu Makime.

Makime's previous works include "Kamogawa Horumo" and "Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi," which have both been given live-action adaptations. Suzuki was one of the directors involved in Fuji TV's 2008 drama series based on "Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi." Ayase also played a main character on that show.

"Princess Toyotomi" is described as a historical mystery, likened to the Dan Brown thriller "The Da Vinci Code." Blending fiction and historical fact, the novel was published last year and was nominated for the prestigious Naoki Prize.

Ayase, Okada, and Tsutsumi play three elite bureaucrats in the national Board of Audit. While reviewing the government's spending, they stumble upon a discrepancy in Osaka, leading them to unravel a secret that has been kept hidden for 400 years.

Filming starts in July. The movie is expected to be released during early summer 2011.
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-6003

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2010, 06:00:43 PM »
Haruka Ayase returns in "Hotaru no Hikari"

The popular 2007 drama series "Hotaru no Hikari" is returning for a second season, it was learned on Sunday. Haruka Ayase (25) will once again play the starring role.

Originally based on a shojo manga by Satoru Hiura, the first series told the story of a young office lady named Hotaru, who has no interest in romance and instead prefers spending her time lazily at home. However, her life changes when circumstances lead her to live under the same roof as her boss. Although the first series focused on Hotaru's reawakening to love, "Hotaru no Hikari 2" will be more about her path towards possible marriage.

Naohito Fujiki (37) will also return for the new series. NTV plans to broadcast the show on Wednesdays at 10:00pm, starting in July.
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-6087

Offline gunyu1

« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2010, 03:46:02 AM »
can i have DL links for ayase-san IV ?

in  RS or MU or MF

arigatou!

Offline lovecookie

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2010, 09:43:54 AM »
2010 Calendar

credits to lovelyayase@lj
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 01:51:38 AM by lovecookie »

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2010, 02:23:04 AM »
Idol Videos
Ayase Haruka 17 IV

Ayase Haruka Treasure IV *new*

Ayase Good Day IV *new*

Agggh!  Where was I when all this good stuff was released?

Are these her only three videos?  Is there a torrent someplace that still has the goodies in tow?

Thanks for any leads.  Until then I shall dig around in small, dirty places...

Offline calstars

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2010, 12:53:23 AM »
Idol Videos
Ayase Haruka 17 IV

Ayase Good Day IV *new*

Are these her only three videos?  Is there a torrent someplace that still has the goodies in tow?

Also interested in these if anyone has any leads.

Offline mato_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Reina always be my heart~
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2010, 03:09:59 PM »
Idol Videos
Ayase Haruka 17 IV

Ayase Good Day IV *new*

Also interested in these if anyone has any leads.

me also! :fap :fap :fap
guys ~ i just create my new website ~ please visit us @ jpopfun.com . lol dont worry i always be here too~

~Reina!!!please be my wife!!!~

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2010, 11:51:44 AM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2010, 12:41:31 PM »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way