JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ora (Alice) - Martian

Author Topic: OS Collection (KojiYuu & AtsuMina) - COMPLETED  (Read 20960 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Parters - Updated May 16: The First Time (KojiYuu)
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2011, 11:38:39 AM »
WoW yours fic are so beautiful *O* I thought Yuko was cute <3

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The First Time
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 01:26:37 AM »
"Um… I forgot.” Yuko replied after awhile as she looked away from Haruna.

:smhid Worst excuse EVER. XD

That was really cute! I was all "awwwwwwww" and still am when I think about it XD KojiYuu is always awesome  :wub:

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2011, 04:02:46 AM »
That was so cute!!! I want more!!  :wigglypanda:
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2011, 10:53:51 PM »
Gee. Kojiyuu fanfics are just adorable!!!

I've thrown most of my tissue because of crying.  :cry:  I've fallen in love with Kojiyuu even moreeeee!!!

Gahh I'm craving for another Kojiyuu moments. I even repeated the sad song I am listening lotsa times, cause it really fits on the stories you had made.

Takacchan's story made me cry as well.

I love you Kaoru-chan!

Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline kaoru-chan

She's All Mine!
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2011, 06:16:21 AM »
@sillythings: I'm waiting for your MaYuki story!  :roll:
@crazywota: Thank you so much for reading!
@khryz0421: I don't want to make Yuko suffer too much, so I hope the ending makes up for the suffering in the beginning!  :)
@Arakawa: LOL! Thanks for reading!
@kahem: Thanks so much for your comment!  :oops:
@bou-j525: KojiYuu is a lot of love!  :heart:
@Mari07: I hope that you had enjoyed the story!
@AAAice: I usually listen to ballads when I write my stories. I guess maybe that's why stories are a little sad...

I'm currently working a multi-chapters story that's a bit sad, so to distract myself, I've written this one-parter as a comic relief. I hope that I didn't fail... Enjoy!  :)

She’s All Mine!

The 16 senbatsu members gathered at the studio for the lesson for AKB48's new single. Most of the members had already arrived. They had changed and were just sitting around the studio, chatting to each other as they waited for the members of Not yet to arrive.

Kojima Haruna sat alone in a corner of the studio, clutching her phone tightly. She stared straight ahead and her lips were set in a firm line.

She had just visited the blogs of the Not yet members and she was not very happy by what she had read.

The door suddenly opened and Kitahara Rie walked into the room looking very amused.

Takajo Aki went over to Rie immediately and greeted her friend. "You're here! What's so funny?"

Rie didn't answer. Instead, she just pointed towards the door.

Just then, Oshima Yuko walked into the room with Sashihara Rino holding tightly onto her.

All of the other members stopped what they were doing and stared in surprise at the 2 members.

Haruna squeezed her phone even tighter and her eyes narrowed.

"SashiYuu." She muttered.

"Sasshi, can you please get off me so I can put my bag down?" Yuko asked.

Sasshi refused to budge. "But you will try to run away from me!"

"We are supposed to be having a lesson inside this room. You will be able to see me at all times."

"True." Sasshi started to remove her hands from Yuko but then stop suddenly. "How about a parting kiss?"

"What? NO!" Yuko tried to fight off Sasshi's advances.

The other members were enjoying the show that they were seeing. Some of them even took out their phones and started to snap pictures.

Takahashi Minami, being the responsible person that she was, decided to help out her friend.

She tapped Sasshi on the shoulder. "C'mon, Sasshi. It's time for the lesson."

Sasshi reluctantly let go out of Yuko and walked away. Yuko gave Minami a grateful look and retreated to where Maeda Atsuko, Minegishi Minami and Shinoda Mariko were sitting.

"Thanks Takamina!" Yuko sat down on the ground. "That girl is so hard to shake off! I feel like I'm getting a taste of my own medicine. Was I ever this bad?"

The other girls laughed as they started to prepare for the lesson.

Haruna remained quiet on the other hand. She looked over at Sasshi.

Something must be done.

The following day, No Sleeves and Not yet had a joint photoshoot together. The members of No Sleeves had already arrived at the studio and they were just waiting for the other group to show up.

Haruna sat down at one of the empty tables and waited eagerly for Yuko to arrive. She had some surprises planned for the team K ace.

"Haruna?"

Haruna turned around to find Minami and Mii-chan looking at her questioningly. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

Haruna laughed at Minami's odd question. "Of course, I'm okay. Why are you asking me such a weird question?"

"Maybe because you look like you are about to pull off an evil plan, just like the villains in the manga." Mii-chan answered.

"What? No! You are just imaging things. And you've read too many manga!" Haruna chuckled nervously.

"Okay, if you say so." Mii-chan answered in a disbelieve tone.

Minami shook her head and walked away.

Haruna let out of sigh of relief. They had almost caught her.

She looked over at the large bag which was contained her surprises. Everything was ready. All she needed now was for Yuko to arrive.

Just then, the 4 members of Not yet walked into the studio.

Haruna quickly walked over to Yuko and gave the other girl a hug. “Good morning, Yu-chan!”

Yuko was surprised by Haruna’s actions but gladly returned the hug. “Good morning, Nyan Nyan.”

Haruna grabbed Yuko and pulled the other girl to where her belongings were.

"Yuko, look what I've made you!" Haruna took out a chocolate cheese cake from her bag.

"But today's not Valentine's Day or my birthday."

“I just wanted to bake a cake for you.”

“Aww, Haruna!” Yuko smiled happily.

"C’mon, let's take a picture!" Haruna said as she took out her camera.

Haruna pulled Yuko close and Yuko gladly leaned into the other girl.

After they took the picture, Yuko walked over to other Not yet members to show off her present. Haruna looked over at Sasshi and threw her a victorious smirk.

A few hours after, the girls were taking a break and Yui noticed the darken aura that was surrounding Sasshi. She turned to Rie who was sitting next to her.

"Umm, Rie-chan, what's Sasshi doing?"

"Scheming." Rie answered without taking her eyes off the magazine that she was reading.

"What is she scheming about?"

"How to win Yuko-chan from Kojiharu-san."

"Why?"

"Go check Kojiharu-san's twitter."

Yui took out her phone and went onto Haruna's Twitter site. Haruna had tweeted 6 times in the 2 hours that they had arrived at the studio and every single tweet included a picture of Yuko and her.

"Ahh, Rie-chan?"

"That's Kojiharu-san's way of telling everyone, namely Sasshi, that Yuko-chan belongs to her. KojiYuu. Understood?"

Yui nodded her head. It all made sense now. She looked at Sasshi who looked deep in thought. Yui shook her head. She knew that Sasshi would need a lot of luck to win Yuko away from Haruna.

On the other side of the room, Minami and Mii-chan were also watching the scene.

“Don’t look so worry!” Mii-chan said as she watched Haruna pulled Yuko into her lap.

“How can I not be worried?” Minami winced when she saw the hard look on Sasshi’s face.

"Sit back, relax and enjoy! This is even better than the stuff they do on Ariyoshi!"

Minami felt sorry for Yuko, being caught in the middle of Haruna and Sasshi's games. Although, Yuko seemed to be enjoying the amount of attention Haruna had been giving her.

One thing's for sure. This game was far from over.

Note: The blogs that I was referring in the story are here: http://ameblo.jp/sashihara-rino/day-20110328.html &http://ameblo.jp/oshima-y/archive2-201103.html] [url]http://ameblo.jp/oshima-y/archive2-201103.html[/url].

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Parters - Updated May 29: She's All Mine! (KojiYuu & SashiYuu)
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2011, 06:47:28 AM »
This is getting interesting. :wub:
Still prefer Kojiyuu. :inlove:
The blog photo on Sashi is really linking into the story. Can imagine that..  :twothumbs

Offline Nab

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48 *O*
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2011, 07:05:40 AM »
 :yossi:    ooooo gracias por la dosis de Kojiyuu hace bastante tiempo no leia unooo.. aparte del q posteaste ultimamanteee .... graciaaas espero q sigas inspirandote asi  :otomerika:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2011, 09:04:41 AM »
It was fun ^^ I like jealous Kojiharu hehehe for once Yuko don't have to ask Haruna's affection xD

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2011, 11:00:38 AM »
Awesome update!

Sasshiyu is definately a pairing I haven't heard of before, but nothing can top kojiyuu :D

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2011, 01:39:41 PM »
Jealous Haruna = win win.

and Desperate Sasshi. lol

thanks for the update. XDD

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2011, 12:48:17 PM »
Haruna is even more adorable when getting jealous. Yuko is lucky!! Pft, if only Kojiharu is like this in real life. Then I don't have to worry about her feelings towards Yuko. :/ For once I did not cry because of sadness, I cried because of happiness on what Kojiharu did!  :yep:

Kojiyuu forever.  :love:

Cool update. :]
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2011, 07:05:39 AM »
nice! jealous haruna! :thumbsup    now yuko get haruna's attention! :fap

Offline Wolfic

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2011, 09:00:10 AM »
Because I don't think I've ever encountered SasshiiYuu before, I'm definitely interested......

Go Sasshii!!!!!

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2011, 10:38:03 PM »
The First Time
I'm just as surprised as Yuko that Haruna already had a gf
I like your Yuko, she's so caring and gentle...so in love with Haruna
Huzzah! I like it when Haruna take the first move  :cow:

She’s All Mine!
:O  Sashi being clingy and persistent (I like Sashi though)
I can't believe Yuko pass the opportunity to have skinship with other girl  LOL
Jealous Haruna simply is  :twothumbs
Miichan why u awesome person
Poor Sashi, I don't think she can win KojiYuu
One thing's for sure. This game was far from over.
Would that mean there'll be another part?  :)

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kaoru-chan

1,300 Years
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2011, 12:07:47 AM »
Hello minna-san! It's been awhile! I have been really busy so I didn't have the chance to write as much. Gomen ne!  :oops:

I'm working on the next chapter of Yakusoku, so hopefully I will be able to post that soon.

In the mean time, here's a one-parter requested by sillythings. Silly-san, I'm still waiting for the next chapter of Kingdoms...

Anyway, please enjoy!

1,300 Years

「じゃ、1,300年もう会うね。」
“Let’s meet again in 1,300 years.”

「会うね。」
“Let’s!”

Loud booms disrupted the peaceful night. Sounds of screams could be heard everywhere. Fires raged as dark smoke filled the night sky.

The normally quiet village had been thrown into disarray. The village was being attacked by its rival clan.

The enemies attacked in the middle of the night, leaving the villagers no time to escape.

Marked warriors killed anyone that crossed their paths, even the women, children and the elderly were not spared. They were determined to wipe out the entire village.

Two figures hid in a grass field not far from the village. A boy, who looked no older than 16, huddled next to a girl.

“Yuu-chan, I’m scared.” The girl whispered.

The boy wrapped his arms around the girl protectively. “Don’t worry. I will protect you.”

"They are going to kill us, aren't they?" The girl asked.

The boy didn't answer. Instead he wrapped his arms tighter around the girl.

"I don't want to be separated from Yuu-chan." She said with tears shining in her eyes.

"Me neither." He kissed her softly on the forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." She looked into the eyes of the only boy she had ever loved. “Promise me that you will always be with me.”

He nodded. “No matter what will happen, our hearts will always be together. And even if we do get separated, we will find a way back to each other.” He pointed to the stars. “The stars will be our guide.”

"Even if it takes 1,300 years?"

“We will meet again no matter what, even if it does take 1,300 years.”

Suddenly they could hear footsteps. They looked up and saw a trail of light torches approaching. They pulled each other closer.

“Promise me, we will meet again in 1,300 years?” She asked softly.

"I promise."

They held their breaths as they watched the warriors got closer. Neither of them moved as they prayed that the group would not discovered them.

Suddenly, a loud cry rang out.

"They are over here!"

The boy pulled the girl up immediately and tried to escape. However, their path was blocked by a group of men.

"Kill them!"

He stood in front of her and used his body to shield her. The warriors waved his arm and plunged his sword deep into his body.

"NO!"

She cried out as she watched his body fell onto the ground.

She looked on helplessly as the men surrounded her. They waved their weapons at her and she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She cried out his name just before everything went black.

“Yuu-chan!”

Kojima Haruna woke up with a start. She looked around her. She was resting on the couch of the dressing room. AKB48 had a television recording that day. The members were using the time the crew was setting up to rest.

Haruna lay back down on the couch. She had the same dream again. She had been having the same dream recently.

"Nyan Nyan!"

Haruna looked up to find Oshima Yuko standing in front of her.

"Are you okay, Nyan Nyan?" Yuko asked in concern.

Haruna did not want to worry Yuko, so she just smiled weakly. "Don't worry, it's nothing. Do you need something, Yuu-chan?"

"Umm, actually, I was going to ask you the same thing." Yuko asked in slight confusion. "You had called me, remember?"

Haruna shook her head. "I didn't call you. You must have heard wrong."

"No, Haruna, you did call Yuko." Minegishi Minami, who was sitting close to the two of them, spoke up."You said, 'Yuu-chan'."

"Are you sure you are okay, Haruna?" Yuko sat down next to Haruna. "You look a little pale."

"Ah, um I'm sorry, Yuu-chan. I'm probably just feeling a little tired." Haruna tried to make up an excuse to cover up. "I will be okay after some rest."

Yuko did not look convinced but she nodded. "Okay. I won't disturb you anymore so you can rest."

"Thanks, Yuu-chan."

Haruna watched as Yuko pulled Mii-chan up from her spot and the two of them walked to the other side of the room. She leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes. She did not know why but her dream was really affecting her. Maybe it was because it felt so real, as if she had experienced it before. In her dream, she was in the position of the young girl.

She could still remember how her heart ached when the boy was stabbed.

Maybe it was a memory from her past life. Judging from their clothes, it looked like it was not even from the modern era.

“We will meet again no matter what, even if it does take 1,300 years.”

Haruna remembered what the boy had said to the girl in her dream. So if it was indeed a memory, then it was from 1,300 years ago. But was that even possible?

Haruna sighed in frustration. This dream was really confusing her.

Suddenly a staff walked into the room and announced that it was time for their recording. Haruna pushed all of her thoughts away and got up from couch. She went with the other members to the recording.

"Come in." Haruna held the door for Yuko as the two of them walked into Haruna's apartment.

After they had finished recording, Yuko insisted on coming home with Haruna as the two of them had a rare day off the following day. Haruna knew that Yuko was worried about her, so she did not say no to the younger girl.

"Usa-chan! Mimi-chan!" Yuko kneeled down and gently patted Haruna's 2 dogs. She stood up and looked at Haruna. "Why don't you take a nap first? I'm going to go to the kitchen and see if I can cook something for us to eat."

"I'm sorry, Yuko. You are in my home and yet you have to take care of me."

Yuko reached up and touched Haruna's face softly. "You don't have to apologize. I love taking care of Nyan Nyan."

"Thanks, Yuu-chan."

Haruna watched as Yuko walked into her kitchen and then she went into her bedroom. After changing into something more comfortable, she climbed into her bed. She closed her eyes and sleep quickly overcame her.

The girl woke up in the field and sighed softly. This was her favourite place in the entire village since it was her secret spot with Yuu-chan. This was a place that only belonged to the two of them.

She sat up and looked at the boy next to her. "What are you doing, Yuu-chan?"

He was making something out of the small white flowers from the field. "Making a crown for my hime-sama."

"A crown?" She asked as she admired the determined look on his handsome face.

"Hmm umm." He nodded as he put the finishing touches on the crown. "There! All done!"

She took the crown from him and carefully inspected it. "It's very pretty. I love it."

"I'm glad that you like it." He smiled brightly, showing his deep dimples. "Here, let me put it on you."

He gently placed the crown on the girl's head. He watched as her hair fluttered in the wind. "You're so beautiful."

The girl blushed. "Don't say that."

He shook his head. "It's true. You look like a goddess."

"Yuu-chan..."

Haruna opened her eyes and sat up on her bed. All of her memories from her past life had finally come back to her. Yuu-chan and her were in love and they were happy before those warriors came and destroyed everything.

She could not believe that she had been separated from Yuu-chan for 1,300 years now. Where was he now? Had he been searching her like he had promised? And the last memory felt very familiar to her, as if she had experienced it in this lifetime too.

She closed her eyes and tried to remember.

"Haruna, what you doing over there?"

Haruna snapped out of her daydreaming and turned towards Minami. "I'm sorry."

They were on the set of the filming of the promotional video for their latest single, 'Boku no Taiyou'. The girls were standing around the open field, waiting to be called as the crew prepared to set up for the next shot. She walked over to where the girls were surrounding Yuko.

"What's going on?"

"Yuko just made a crown." Tomochin answered as Yuko placed the crown made out of small white flowers on Atsuko's head.

"How do I look?" Atsuko asked Minami.

"Ah... You... Ah..." Minami stuttered. "Good. You look good."

"You look so stunning that Takamina doesn't know how to respond." Yuko teased.

"Yuko!" Takamina slapped the other girl softly on the shoulder as her face turned red.

Yuko laughed as Atsuko handed the crown back to her. Yuko turned to Haruna and her expression softened. "Want to try it on, Nyan Nyan?"

Haruna shrugged. "Sure."

Haruna bended her knees slightly, so Yuko could place the crown on her head. She stood up and asked the other girls. "Does it look good on me?"

"You look very beautiful, just like a goddess." Yuko replied softly as the other girls began to tease Yuko.

"Thanks, Yuko." Haruna blushed, feeling a little embarrassed by the compliment.

Yuko smile brightly. "Anything for my hime-sama."

Haruna opened her eyes. "Yuko."

"You have finally remembered?" Yuko stepped away from the shadows.

"Yuko." Haruna could not stop the tears from falling. "Yuu-chan."

Yuko walked closer to the bed and kneeled down next to it. She gently wiped the tears from Haruna's face. "Don't cry. Your Yuu-chan is right here."

"You have always remembered?"

Yuko smiled softly. "Do you remember our first real conversation?"

"Our first conversation?"

Yuko nodded. "Do you remember what I had asked you?"

Haruna looked into Yuko's eyes and suddenly it came back to her. "You had asked me if I remembered you."

"You were so puzzled why I had asked you that question." Yuko chuckled softly. "You were probably thinking that I was weird."

"I thought maybe you wanted to know if I had seen you on television or in a movie before." Haruna explained. "So, I said no."

"After that I realize you didn't remember anything about our past, so I waited. I tried to trigger your memory by doing some things from our past, but you still didn't remember me. So I finally told myself that I shouldn't rush things and just wait for you."

Haruna pulled Yuko up from the floor. Yuko sat down on the bed and Haruna wrapped her arms around the younger girl.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to find you again."

“Didn’t I say that we will meet again?” Yuko said. “Even though it did take 1,300 years.”

Haruna smiled and held onto Yuko tightly. Their hearts, like their souls, were once again connected like it did 1,300 years ago.

- The End -

Omake (Also requested by sillythings  :P):

Yuko and Haruna sat on the bed quietly, enjoying each other's presence. Haruna wrapped her arms tightly around Yuko and she rested her chin on the smaller girl's shoulder.

"Ne, Yuu-chan?" Haruna spoke up suddenly.

"Hmm?" Yuko closed her eyes as she fully relished in the long awaited reunion.

"What happened to you?"

Yuko snapped open her eyes quickly and turned around to face Haruna. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you used to be tall, handsome and were such a gentleman." Haruna explained. "And now..."

"What about now?" Yuko asked.

"You have turned into a short, perverted squirrel!"

"I'm not that bad!" Yuko protested. She sat on Haruna's lap and wrapped her arms around Haruna's neck. "And at least I'm still cute right?"

"Well..." Haruna trailed off.

"Nyan Nyan!"

Haruna laughed at Yuko's childish pout. She placed her hands on Yuko's face and gently moved her head forward so that their foreheads would touch each other. Looking into Yuko's eyes, Haruna whispered softly, "No matter what you have become, I'm still in love with you."

Yuko did not answer; instead she pushed Haruna onto the bed and started to kiss the other girl deeply. After all, they had a lot of lost time to make up for...

Note: This story was inspired by a conversation Yuko and Haruna had during their concert in Yakushiji last year. You can watch the clip here: AKB48 薬師寺奉納公演2010 こじゆうMC 1300年后还要相逢 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Re: One Parters - Updated September 24: 1,300 Years (KojiYuu)
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2011, 12:58:52 AM »
I always did find the whole past lives thing in stories kind of cheesy but since it's kojiyuu, I can't help but love it~ :heart:

Can't wait for the next update of Yakusoku!

though i don't really know what's being said in the video, unless someone is kind of enough to explain it to me?

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2011, 02:59:41 AM »
KojiYuu  :heart: the promise of meeting again after 1300 years sounds romantic XD

At first I was thinking why 1300 years. It's like so long just to meet the person you love again....then when I finished reading and saw the video I finally got why you choose that 1300 years

LOL at KojiYuu on the video....
they're so cheesy

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2011, 10:14:01 AM »
this is soo good!! KOJiyuu is soo cute!! i want more please!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2011, 02:42:12 PM »
It's cheesy but I like it ^^
I wonder why 1300 years but I assume I have to watch the video, right?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2011, 06:05:42 AM »
yeah more kojiyuu please.. goooood chapter

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ora (Alice) - Martian