JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Ai Ni Bu Yao Ju Li - Loving You Without Any Distance

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Thread  (Read 56338 times)

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
Re: The Elder Scrolls Thread
« Reply #200 on: April 27, 2012, 11:42:58 PM »
finished playing skyrim last month, I wonder if they could make/made some expansions...I've got 2 characters btw one thief-like assasin and one semi-mage type...

DLC expansions are pretty much guaranteed with Bethesda. Sometimes it's pretty stupid (Oblivion's horse armor), but most of it is worthwhile.

Offline Ichigo_Pantsu

• "The Penetrator"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a lover not a fighter!
« Reply #201 on: April 28, 2012, 06:14:08 PM »
lol one shot a dragon

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: May 01, 2012, 11:26:11 PM »
Dawnguard!

Skyrim's first piece of downloadable content, Dawnguard, will be out this summer for Xbox 360, publisher Bethesda said today.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Ichigo_Pantsu

• "The Penetrator"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a lover not a fighter!
« Reply #203 on: May 02, 2012, 07:29:03 AM »
^ wonder what could it be like...I do hope its some sort of expansion...a side story close/related to the main plot  :)

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #204 on: May 04, 2012, 01:54:35 AM »
Before Skyrim kids played this for fun

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #205 on: May 04, 2012, 03:34:08 PM »
lol I used to watch knightmare all the time  :lol:

sounds exactly like my friend XD

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: May 04, 2012, 08:54:49 PM »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: May 08, 2012, 12:10:12 AM »

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: May 13, 2012, 01:31:27 PM »

:lol:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: May 31, 2012, 06:40:15 PM »

:panic:

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #211 on: May 31, 2012, 10:33:07 PM »
Eh... Looks bland tbh. I kinda want something bright and fantastical, this seems more dark gothic horror or whatever.

Maybe I'm still sore about having a character ruined by vampireism in Oblivion. :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: July 09, 2012, 12:01:07 AM »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2012, 06:36:10 PM »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: August 03, 2012, 07:45:31 PM »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: August 28, 2012, 05:40:08 PM »

Now this is what I've been waiting for!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:22:40 PM by mode107 »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: August 30, 2012, 03:07:37 PM »
Had a cool moment with Skyrim earlier, I travelled across to a fortress as part of a quest I was given ages ago. Some guy was supposedly being held there as a political prisoner and his mother wanted him freed. So I went right up to the guard at the front to ask entrance, but the guard flatly refused me, telling me even if the prisoner was there that I would need a pardon from the Imperial Legion. Seeing as the Legion and I don't see eye to eye I decided to fight my way in instead, but I bit of more than I could chew as there were tons of guards, all with high level gear. There was no way I could take them all on. So I reloaded the save, looked around for a back way in and found another entrance guarded by someone. There was no way to sneak up and kill him so I used an invisibility potion I had and snuck right past him, picking the lock on the door to bust on directly into the prisons. I found the guy there, after fighting a few guards along the way and we made our escape back the way we came. The guard I snuck past turned around and saw us but as he drew his sword to attack, I shouted at him which froze him in place and the prisoner and I sprinted for it as the rest of the guards saw us and were firing arrows at us. I talked to the prisoner, completed that quest and sprinted as long as I could, arrows wizzing past me all the while, eventually making my escape by diving into a river and swimming downstream. Pretty badass. I don't want to run into Thalmor anytime soon XD

Speaking of epic, here's a fantastic fan made battle. Huge numbers of NPC's going at it and some really nice camera angles shot like a movie. Also has Dawnguard spoilers though so don't watch it if you're still playing it.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: August 31, 2012, 05:17:13 PM »
Daaammmmn Tuffty, I would've loved to see that as it was happening. :lol: I slightly regret uninstalling Oblivion now, even if it's not the same game and I know I wouldn't play it lol.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2012, 11:54:30 PM »
I know right? Moments like that make me wish I record my gameplay.

Some more significant events which happened when I arrived in Riften. As part of a quest I had to intimidate a priest through whatever means necessary. We got to chatting about the goddess Mara and the temple before I chose that dialogue option trying to intimidate him. He was then like 'NAH-UH' and then started a fist fight with me! So I had to punch him right back! It was just funny cause he was saying 'May the blessings of Mara be upon you!' as he was doing it. Really polite guy for someone who wanted to knock my teeth in. Anyway, I won, he was intimidated, quest complete.

And in other news....I got married! Finally found out how to do it and I was wondering at first who to pick. The prospecting trader at Whiterun? The farmer at Windhelm? But in the end, it could only be one choice. I chose...Lydia. My housecarl. My swordmaiden. She's been with me for the majority of the journey. She's climbed the highest mountains, slain the fiercest dragons and wields an axe better than anyone I know. And guess who was the one who married us? The priest I beat up earlier! :lol: And Skyrim weddings are fast too, holy crap. You think a Vegas wedding is short, try gettng married in Riften, you'll be married in less than a minute. :lol: I took a photo of the happy couple.

*sniff* So beautiful. Look at that loving expression on her face. That's a look that says, "Do you want me to carry those dragon scales for you?"

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: September 03, 2012, 10:57:56 PM »
And guess who was the one who married us? The priest I beat up earlier! :lol:
I facepalmed. While lolling. :lol:

This is just too awesome. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Ai Ni Bu Yao Ju Li - Loving You Without Any Distance