JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ogre You Asshole - Heikin wa Sayuu Gyaku no Kitai

Author Topic: The Iida Kaori Thread (飯田圭織)  (Read 97515 times)

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Iida Kaori Thread (飯田圭織)
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2008, 06:43:19 PM »
Kaori would have been a great mother. Fate just is too cruel. 

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2009, 04:53:31 PM »
Up-Front Agency have created a new profile page for Kaorin.

http://www.up-front-agency.co.jp/artist/iida-kaori/

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2009, 11:30:04 PM »
Still looking hot. :drool: Glad she went back to long hair, definitely suits her.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #183 on: March 25, 2009, 01:04:06 PM »
Kaorin has started a blog: http://blog.oricon.co.jp/iikaori/

At the moment, there's not much on it yet.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: August 08, 2009, 08:40:29 PM »
It's the 8th so....

:on BDay: :heart:  [size=8]Happy Birthday Kaori!![/size] :heart: :on BDay:

Hope you have a great day and get all you wish for and so much more!  :wub: :wub:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #185 on: August 08, 2009, 08:47:37 PM »

YAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAORIN!!!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2009, 01:28:31 AM »
:heart: :heart: ¡¡¡¡Feliz Cumpleaños Kaorin!!!! :heart: :heart:
All my best wishes for  you  :wub:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #187 on: January 05, 2010, 07:29:35 PM »

Fill in the survey!

My Kaori story:
Favourite Kaori song:
Favourite Kaori PV:
Favourite Kaori album:
Favourite Kaori photobook:
A memorable performance:
A picture that I like:
A video that I like:
Other comments:

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: January 05, 2010, 09:24:27 PM »
My Kaori story: I first starting liking Kaori after watching her Surprise English Lessons (ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?!). Then after watching the early Utabans (where she -- and to a slightly lesser extent, Nakazawa -- were teased and picked on all the time) she became my favorite, hands down. I was sad when she became less goofy and more reserved after she became the leader (like how Yossy pointed out in the...Shabondama, I think?...Utaban appearance), but I still love her lots and lots.
Favourite Kaori song: I'm not too familiar with Kaorin's solo work, but I do like "Door no Mukou de Bell ga Natteta."
Favourite Kaori PV: "AEGEAN ni Dakarete"

Favourite Kaori album: I don't own any
Favourite Kaori photobook: Can't choose between Kaori KAORI Kaori and The Aegean
A memorable performance: Her graduation song, "Yume no Naka"

A picture that I like: Couldn't choose just one, so here's two:

A video that I like: It would be too easy to pick a Surprise English Lesson here; and the Utaban clips are way too long, so here's something else I like:

Other comments: I am so happy that Kaori was able to overcome the tragedy of her child's death (my heart broke when I read about that); it could have destroyed her, but it's a testament to her strength that she was able to withstand that ordeal.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2010, 09:07:36 AM »
My Kaori story: When I became a MM fan, Kaori had already for most parts calmed down to her leader role, so I guess that really affected why she didn't really become a fave. But I really enjoyed watching older videos of her being all crazy and free, and the moments in Haromoni when she still let go were some of the most hilarious ones. Also, no other MM member will ever dance like Kaori does!! :D Kaori has always seemed like one of the most approachable (down to earth?) members to me.
Favourite Kaori song: Yume no Naka and Tanpopo songs (I haven't listened to her solo stuff)
A picture that I like:

A video that I like:
I can't find any of it online, but stuff like Monomane battles from Hello Morning, whenever Kaori took part she was so over-the-top and funny :P
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2010, 12:55:56 PM »
My Kaori story: One of my fave Morning Musume members, I loved her deer in headlights, blonde moments - so into being a leader the best she could. Your heart went to her when she broke down and cried, I miss "Johnson" - her legs could carry the world!!
Favourite Kaori song: エーゲ海に抱かれて
Favourite Kaori PV: Summer Night Town
Favourite Kaori album: Paradinome: Koi ni Mi o Yudanete
Favourite Kaori photobook: Aegekai Aida Shoko & Iida Kaori Shashinshū (エーゲ海―相田翔子&飯田圭織写真集) tho we were ripped off with half a PB, her ass was never finer!!
A memorable performance: I like it when she had the acoustic guitar in the street

A picture that I like: oh dirty.

A video that I like: Rika and Kaori making bracelets in the at FC Best Shot series

Other comments: so glad to see her back in H!P Appearances.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2010, 10:44:45 AM »
The many faces of Kaori :heart:

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #192 on: January 09, 2010, 11:39:22 AM »
My Kaori story: One word (or name, rather) says it all: Johnson. Watching the early episodes of Utaban got me paying attention to her whether I wanted to or not, and I'm better off for it, as the most random, ridiculous nickname in H!P history ensured that I would clearly remember who exactly Kaori Iida was (of course, her being a towering giant compared to everyone else helps a lot as well). And it's good that I identify her easily, because as much of an awkward victim she was on that show, she showed competence and a sense of control elsewhere. An excellent singer despite being mostly in the background; showing off her fun side in Ayaka's Surprise English Lessons and HaroMoni Theater skits; displaying both brain and brawn in the Mechaike Okajo specials...now I gotta rethink that list I posted in the Favorite Grad Members thread. :lol: I also gotta put more effort into researching her solo songs, which I had trouble finding until Mucca's recent post here.
A memorable performance: Johnson goes fo' delf on Utaban...

A picture that I like: Damn, those legs go on forever... :drool:

A video that I like: I really couldn't decide between these two, so I'm posting both...
[noembed][/noembed]
[noembed][/noembed]
Other comments: I love her taste for stupid puns and tendency to space out, because those are two things I have in common with her. :P Reading about her son was fucking depressing, so to see her bounce back from that is nothing short of awesome.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #193 on: January 10, 2010, 11:10:53 AM »
My Kaori story: Johnson, the name she got on Utaban and her ways of explaining something simple to be a long rant and totally take people out of their zones
Favourite Kaori song: listened to none of them but it didn't reflect herself when she was in MM
Favourite Kaori PV: watched none of them for the reason why i never listened to her
Favourite Kaori album: None
Favourite Kaori photobook: Her first one Kaori Kaori Kaori
A memorable performance: she just shined lol
A picture that I like:
A video that I like:
Other comments: After watching so many Utaban episodes, she probably had every single reply prepared and sometime seemed rigid to answering questions.  Although, the first thing is R.I.P. to her baby and hopes she can conceive one in the near future so she can enjoy her child.  Also, she is probably the most hardest working person in H!P and sometimes it doesn't equal to acknowledgment but thank you for doing so.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #194 on: January 11, 2010, 06:09:57 AM »
My Kaori story: First time seeing her was on her H!M graduation special where the girls made her a clock. Wish I had the clip to show you, but everythime I see it, it makes me cry.

Favourite Kaori song: her solo song from the solo box set

Favourite Kaori PV:

Favourite Kaori album: sorry to say, I don't have one

Favourite Kaori photobook: ditto here as well

A memorable performance:

A picture that I like:http://picroda.jphip.com/hp/jphip02357.jpg

A video that I like: Like I said, if I had that H!M grad video, I would show you. Poor Rika couldn't look at her in the face during that time.

Other comments: one of my fave leaders and great singers in the group. Hopefully, she'll be able to sing more soon.

Offline Ishtar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (beautifuldeformity)
« Reply #195 on: January 20, 2010, 11:52:22 AM »
My Kaori story:
Same as Konkon and Rika: Moshi Kashimashi Monogatari. As the tallest and the more mature looking, she caught my eye quickly. I watched skits and interviews featuring here, and I apreciated more and more; then the tanpopo discography (with the pardon of Rika, I'll stick with the first gen forever). Her voice was deep and unusual in what I indentified as a japanese singer. Besides, she is wasn't never sparkly cutesy, she had and still has class and elegance (despising her strange dancing xD). Not a lot of ladies can portray that with the naturality she does. And yes, she's my favorite MM forever <3

Favourite Kaori song:
Sakura no hana ga saku goro.

Favourite Kaori PV:

Favourite Kaori album:
Avenir: Mirai (well, I like all her albums, but my iPod has mostly all the songs of Avenir o:)

Favourite Kaori photobook:
Kaori

A memorable performance:

A picture that I like:

A video that I like:

It's an OPV but, I don't care!! It's great :D

Other comments:
My favorite Momusu forever. I cannot say more; I'm looking forward to see more about you, Johnson!

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #196 on: January 24, 2010, 06:51:30 AM »
My Kaori story: I never though about it.... I guess it was from the early Utabans and they make funny of Johnson and Ayaka's surprise English Lessons that made me realize about her. After that i fin out she have 3 albums and when i listen to the i completely love her and pay more attention to her.

Favourite Kaori song: Osavurio ~Ai wa Matte Kurenai~

Favourite Kaori PV: Couldn't find it Aegekai ni Dakarete

Favourite Kaori album: Hard one, i really love the 3

Favourite Kaori photobook: Iida Kaori

A memorable performance: Couldn't find it. It's Osavurio ~Ai wa Matte Kurenai~ at Kei's graduation i believe.

A picture that I like:

A video that I like: Tanpopo - Last Kiss

Other comments: She's such and incredible performance and have a great voice and talent, she's funny when she has to and serious when it's time. A great leader that was proof on her special H!M when everyone made her a clock. She will always be our Johnson ^^ 
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: March 28, 2010, 04:04:41 AM »
Kaori paints a canvas bag to be auctioned off at a charity auction taking place from April 5-11!

The paints:

And the bag:

She talks about it a bit on her blog

Hooray, Kaori!

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #198 on: April 08, 2010, 04:22:10 PM »

Kaori on Bananaman Blog Deka with Oshima Mai and..Bananaman

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2010, 05:15:37 AM »

Otanjoubi Omedetou Iida-san :twothumbs
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ogre You Asshole - Heikin wa Sayuu Gyaku no Kitai