JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Xue Hui

Author Topic: The Heike Michiyo Thread (平家みちよ)  (Read 21328 times)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
The Heike Michiyo Thread (平家みちよ)
« on: July 27, 2006, 04:53:42 PM »
I'm surprised she doesn't have a thread yet, so here it is.  (If a mod thinks this should go in the H!P section then move it, but I put it here as she's not in H!P any more.)

Heike Michiyo.  She won the ASAYAN audition but then Tsunku got sidetracked with some other girls and she got shafted.  While she was in H!P she got a raw deal, always playing second fiddle to Morning Musume.  In the end she left.  Did she have a Graduation concert?  I dunno.  I've never thought of her as a 100% Hello! Project member anyway, as she was there before H!P.  I've always thought of her as more of a Tsunku side-project that he included with some H!P stuff just to make some use of her.  Meh!  Whatever.  Her last record release with H!P was as part of Sexy 8 in July'02.  Sometime after she left H!P, releasing her first indepedent release in March'04.

Anyway, the reason for my post is she has a new album out called "Fantasia", released 2 days ago.
http://sound.jp/michiyo/cd-3rd.html
http://wiki.theppn.org/Fantasia_(Michiyo)

And here's a radio preview of track 7 on the album.

Michiyo - †アダム†
http://rapidshare.de/files/27214154/Heike_Michiyo_-_Adamu__radio_preview_.mp3.html
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 10:22:37 PM by shirenu »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 05:56:03 PM »
Heike has/had one of the most awesomest voices in H!P!! She has to be one of my favorite artists of all time in H!P!!!

Offline soveryshiny

• Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 12:56:18 AM »
Her solo stuff is actually some of my favorite music.  Must admit I like it a lot more than I do the stuff she released while she was in H!P.  Have all her releases since then except the one single that was only sold at fanclub events and the new album which I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 05:25:46 PM »
I just got this last night, one of the really hard to find Michiyo PV's.

Heike Michiyo - Scene (PV)
http://www.twitter.com/?d=LWF4SULV

And while it was uploading I got this one, another hard to get vid.

Heike Michiyo - Sotsugyou (PV)

This and more PV's in the PV thread
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 09:51:39 PM by ~Dan~ »

Offline soveryshiny

• Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 03:49:26 AM »
Hmm, didn't realize some of hers were hard to get.  Have:
(PV) (平家みちよ) ダイキライ.mpg
(PV) 平家みちよ ワンルーム夏の恋物語.mpg
(PV)平家みちよ-06th-Scene.mpg
(PV)平家みちよ-09th-結局 Bye Bye Bye.mpg
[PV] 平家みちよ - だけど愛しすぎて.mpg
[PV]ムラサキシキブ 平家みちよ.mpg
[PV]平家みちよ11_ムラサキシキブ.mpg
[PV]平家みちよ/プロポーズ(VHS to vcd).mpg
【PV】 平家みちよ - [No.05] アナタの夢になりたい.mpg
平家みちよ - GET.mpg
平家みちよ - 愛の力.mpg
平家みちよ 卒業~TOP OF THE WORLD~.mpg
平家みちよ-プロポーズ.mpg

All sitting around, but they're older copies and generally not the best quality.  Watchable though.  Plus have her Sweets of Jecica DVD.

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 04:15:12 AM »
lol Heike was good, but I'll admit that I've only really ever liked one of her songs: Murasaki Shikibu. It was cool to see her on varieties (albeit it was with suhffles) and interacting in concerts and such though.

Offline soveryshiny

• Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 04:21:28 AM »
Should really give her post H!P stuff a try if you liked that then.  L♡M→Baby and 秘密の甘い愛の味 off her 恋水姫 album, the unaffected single, and FLY and untouchable off her JECICA album are all really good.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 04:25:10 AM »
Quote from: soveryshiny
Hmm, didn't realize some of hers were hard to get.  Have:

(PV) 平家みちよ ワンルーム夏の恋物語.mpg
平家みちよ - 愛の力.mpg

All sitting around, but they're older copies and generally not the best quality.  Watchable though.  Plus have her Sweets of Jecica DVD.

It'd be great if you could upload those two.  (one room natsu no koi monogatari / ai no chikara).  Those two are also hard to get.

Yeah, some of the older ones are lower quality but that's all that exists as they haven't been released on DVD and people were just capping as mpg1 back then.

I'm currently upping the PV of JECICA and a short talk part off some TV show that I just downloaded.  I never even knew JECICA had a PV.  I guess it's off the Sweets of Jecica DVD.  What PV's does it have on it?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 04:27:17 AM by ~Dan~ »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 05:30:17 AM »
Heike Michiyo - talk + JECICA PV (Tochi TV, Sound 30)
This and more PV's in the PV thread

EDIT:I only got round to watching the Heike Michiyo JECICA PV this afternoon and the sound was choppy. I uploaded a fixed version over the first version, so the link is the same. Anyone who got the first version might want to download it again.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 09:53:03 PM by ~Dan~ »

Offline soveryshiny

• Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 10:20:46 PM »
Quote from: ~Dan~
It'd be great if you could upload those two.  (one room natsu no koi monogatari / ai no chikara).  Those two are also hard to get.

Yeah, some of the older ones are lower quality but that's all that exists as they haven't been released on DVD and people were just capping as mpg1 back then.

Yep, they're almost all mpg1 except one of the copies of Murasaki Shikibu.  Anyway, can up those two either later today or tomorrow sometime.

What PV's does it have on it?

Been a while since I've watched it, but it's mostly live clips and her bumming around in Australia if i remember right.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 09:54:38 PM »
Quote from: soveryshiny
Anyway, can up those two either later today or tomorrow sometime.

Cool, thanks.  Can you post the links in the PV thread rather than here.  They're the only 2 we need to complete the Heike Michiyo PV's. (Apart from Dakedo Aishisugite, I'm gonna up that later when I find which CD I put it on).
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 09:56:48 PM by ~Dan~ »

Offline soveryshiny

• Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 11:15:29 PM »
Nope, don't have access.  But I'll get them posted on the tracker now while I'm thinking about it.

Offline Shoko

• Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2006, 07:54:09 AM »
Bumping this thread because Hieke is fucking awesome.

Praise her for GET and Daikirai.
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 08:00:08 AM »
Quote from: Shoko;239985
Bumping this thread because Hieke is fucking awesome.

Praise her for GET and Daikirai.

Anata no Yume ni Naritai and Ai no Chikara are my favs.  Just posted on the H!P PV thread with a much higher quality version of Anata no Yume ni Naritai.  Can download it here:

(XVID 640x480 3:45 80MB)

Offline Shoko

• Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 08:01:47 AM »
I also <3  JECICA and Akai Tsuki.

Fall The Rain is pretty sweet, too :D

:heart:
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline soveryshiny

• Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 05:59:50 PM »
Just a note, this thread reminded me I hadn't done a show for her yet, so next Tuesday's show will be for her.

Planned playlist:
平家みちよ - ライブレボリューション21春~大阪城ホール最終日~ - 12 - ワンルーム夏の恋物語 (1:49)
みちよ - unaffected - 02 - Ru Ru Ru (3:41)
平家みちよ - モーニング刑事。 - 01 - だけど 愛しすぎて ~Mix for Screen~ (3:46)
みちよ - JECICA - 03 - LOVE LINE (3:02)
みちよ - JECICA - 06 - untouchable (3:42)
平家みちよ - For ourself -Single History- - 03 - ダイキライ (4:25)
みちよ - 恋水姫 - 05 - 恋せよ乙女 (3:38)
みちよ - 恋水姫 - 08 - L♥M→Baby (3:01)
平家みちよ - モーニング刑事。 - 05 - 強くならなくちゃ…ね (4:44)
みちよ - JECICA - Bonus Disc - 01 - 幸せの唄 (4:14)
平家みちよ - プロポーズ - 03 - プロポーズ(Hard Crunch Version) (4:08)
みちよ - JECICA - 01 - JECICA (4:32)
平家みちよ - For ourself -Single History- - 10 - 黄色いお空でBOOM BOOM BOOM ~Michiyo Heike Version~ (4:31)
平家みちよ - GET - 01 - GET (4:09)
みちよ - JECICA - 08 - カイト (4:22)
平家みちよ - ライブレボリューション21春~大阪城ホール最終日~ - 13 - 結局Bye Bye Bye (2:17)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2006, 08:39:22 AM »
I feel sorry for her, she was overlooked by tsunku and even though she won the ASAYAN audition, she wasn't nearly as famous as MM, i just hope she did the right thing for herself leaving H!P and not regretting about it.  by the way how popular is she now?

Offline Shoko

• Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 02:08:25 AM »
Not very, I don't think :/

Offline soveryshiny

• Member+
Heike Michiyo
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 02:22:04 AM »
As an indies artist she's doing OK.  Recording and releasing more than most other ones but touring less.  Since it's her own record label that she's releasing everything under that helps with the profits going to her.

For main stream popularity though she's pretty low.  Some of H!P fans must still follow her, since Amazon JP keeps recommending H!P CDs and concerts because I bought her CDs and apparently other people bought both.  She's not in magazines or on the radio much, not aware of any TV appearances at all.  So basically if you're not already a fan or don't catch her at one of her few live shows you're not too likely to get into her since you'll never hear about her.  Unless you get into H!P and get curious about the older members.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Xue Hui