JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Service

Author Topic: The Lines Are Blurred ... [completed]  (Read 78318 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
The Lines Are Blurred ...
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2006, 03:38:10 AM »
Chapter 16

“Hey.”

Risa answered, barely able to tear her eyes away from her junior.

“Thanks for Mr Pookie. He’s been a great help.”

Reina smiled, a little embarrassed that she was saying thanks. It was a gesture she rarely did. The awkwardness was further amplified with her somewhat inappropriate appearance.

She had threw on the jersey and raced out right away without drying herself upon hearing her senpai’s voice. She couldn’t miss this chance of talking to Risa alone.  

“No problem. I’m gonna need him back though. So don’t get troubled too often. By the way, you look cute like this.”

Risa replied with a grin. However, the smile vanished from her face when she realized what she had said. Grabbing the towel and toiletries that she had already laid out on the bench she was sitting on, the youngest of the gokkie members quickly stuffed them back into her duffel.

“I don’t think there’s enough time for me to shower after all. I….I’ll see you on the bus.”

Watching Risa almost sprinting out of the shower area, Reina glanced up at the round mental clock hanging on the wall. There was still had 22 minutes left before the bus was scheduled to leave.

[On the Bus]

“Didn’t you say you were showering?”

Ai asked Risa noticing that she was still wearing her uniform. She also noticed the usually hyper girl was extraordinarily quiet ever since she got up the bus.

“Changed my mind.”

Risa murmured and turned towards the window. She wasn’t in the mood to speak to anyone after the encounter with Reina earlier. Especially when that person was someone she had just betrayed. Well sort of anyway.  

Reina trudged up the steps of the bus with her bag slung over her shoulder. She knew Risa was deliberately trying to avoid her. There was clearly still enough time for her to shower.

Scanning the seats for Risa hoping to get another chance to talk to her, she saw her sitting next to the window at the second last row. Unfortunately, the seat beside her was already occupied.

Looking from Risa to Ai, she saw that the other girl was staring at her. And the look she was giving her was anything but pleasant.

-- This is the 1st time I've gotten more replys. Thanks everyone *bows deeply* It makes me really happy to know you like reading this story :)

rndmnwierd: Love triangles are dramatic, but thats why they are so fun to read and write about don't you agree :D

freya86: I just read ya drabbles. So good and touching :cry:

huggumwuggums: I :heart: you too! Thanks for all the chou kawaii Sayu pics everyday.

Mikan: A compliment from the Great Mikan. I’m so honored :P

DO Me DO Me: Yippee you came! Did I mention how I love ya webbie? It’s so comprehensive and well-designed.

Wordsworth: Maybe it’s Nintendo? XD

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2006, 07:30:51 AM »
Im a little confused '-_-

Dont worry. I'll re-read the entire fic..I think I missed a chapter

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2006, 07:46:33 AM »
Chapter 17

[Risa’ Room]

“She’s so cute. Her singing’s great and she’s so cute. Her dancing’s awesome as well plus she’s so cute. GOD did I just say Reina’s cute?”

“I need something to take my mind off things.”

Risa dived into her bed and bounced a couple of times before settling down with ‘A Boy Named It’ in her hands. Flipping through the novel that Ai loved so much, Risa tried her best but she couldn’t concentrate on reading at all.

“Damn, I’m reading the same line over. Argghhhh, why must Reina be so cute!”

‘Beep, beep, beep.’

Flipping open the cover on her cell phone, Risa read the message she had just received.

“In her room, now?”

The clock on her bedside table read 2.50 AM.

[Ai’s Room]

Twisting the doorknob slightly, Risa let herself into Ai’s room. It didn’t matter that she hadn’t knocked as the gokkies did this all the time. They didn’t lock their doors or knock before entering. They were far too close for that.

“Ai-chan!”

“I’ll be right out!”

Risa sat herself comfortably onto Ai’s bed and switched the TV set on. She was randomly surfing channels and wondering what Ai could have wanted at this time of the day when her inviter finally emerged from the bathroom.

“Gaki.”

“Yup, what’s….. up?”

The last word in Risa’s sentence was barely audible when Risa saw Ai. This was the first time she had the opportunity to see a 2.50 AM Ai. Sure, the gokies had their fair share of sleepovers but this was different.

“Gaki.”

Ai repeated, twirling her damp long hair with her fingers. The room was dark, illuminated by only a single light in the far corner of the room.

It didn’t help that Ai only had a towel around her and water droplets were still glistening on her shoulder.

“It’s such a hot night. I need a bathe again. How about taking a soak…. together?”

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2006, 12:10:16 PM »
OMFG....*cries*

Cookies for all! YAY YAY YAY!

Update soon, I'll be watin!

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2006, 01:19:06 PM »
uoh uoh uoh! ai-chan seducing risa... that can be hot *waiting waiting*

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2006, 02:29:46 PM »
Risa will be Reina's!! Aichan's got nothing I tells ya, nuffiiink! XD

Yes, I'm bored.

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2006, 02:46:25 PM »
Waaaa, that sounds like a hot chapter is awaiting us!!! TakaGaki is so cute :heart:

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2006, 04:59:22 PM »
I like the way the story's unfolding lil_hamz. I've always had the impression that Ai-chan's the jelous and possessive type. She had her chance but now Reina's taking over. Har har! Yay for ReinaXRisa love! :)

A 2:50 AM Ai-chan sure was hot (towel,wet hair,etc.) but I'm wonderin' what a 3:30 AM(or whatever time they finish taking a 'bath') Ai and/or Risa looks like :heart:

Nice work lil_hamz! :thumbsup:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2006, 06:16:30 AM »
*looks at ReinaxRisa* *looks at TakaxGaki* *looks back at ReinaxRisa* *cries* I don't know which pairing I want to see more!!!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2006, 06:04:02 PM »
Chapter 18

Risa blinked, hard. Was she dreaming? Was this really the same Ai who was always busy with practice?

Fanning herself frantically with her hands, Risa wondered if her risen temperature had anything to do with the humid weather. Except she was relatively sure there was really another reason.  

“I can’t believe I’m getting this twice in a day.”

Risa mumbled under her breathe as she followed Ai into the bathroom. The tub was already filled with soapy bubbles and a sweet peach scent wafted into her nostrils.  

“This had better not cost me all the good luck I’m supposed to have for the next thirty years.”

[In the Bathroom]

“I never knew this was so good. No wonder Miki-chan loves taking bathes with Aya-chan so much.”

Risa sighed contentedly and leaned back on Ai who was sitting behind her. After the wild frolicking and splashing earlier, they had finally settled down to a comfortable position in the rather small tub.

Ai’s hands slowly found their way around Risa’s waist, however the older girl was wary of any negative reaction that Risa might display.

Satisfied that there seemed to be none, Ai proceeded to rest her head on Risa’s shoulder. A couple of minutes passed in silence as they enjoyed each other’s company thoroughly.

“We should definitely do this more often.”

“I raise two hands in agreement!”

Ai-chan giggled at Risa’s enthusiasm. It had been so long since they had any fun together.

“Let’s visit that new amusement park next week.”

The older girl suggested in a bid to further improve their relationship. She was sure it was a good plan. After all Risa loved amusement parks.

“YAY!! It’ll be fun. We could invite Tanakacchi too. She’ll love it!”  

“Tanakacchi? Since when did the two become so close that Gaki called her Takanacchi?”

Ai thought bitterly yet she looked longingly at her companion who was again splashing water gleefully. Reina was coming in-between them and she didn’t feel good about it at all. Not the least bit.

Sighing softly, she wished they were back at the time when all Risa could think of was her – Takahashi Ai.

[Stairwell – The Next Day]

“Stupid elevator. Why does it always have to break down when I need it?”

Reina grumbled aloud with only her echo’s resonance replying her while she slowly climbed the never-ending flights of steps up to the members’ lounge area, she had left her script behind AGAIN.

Too bad she didn’t have a walking personal dairy to remind her of every little thing like Eri had in Sayumi.

At the final flight of steps, Reina was surprised to see the figure of someone waiting for her at the top.

“What do you want?”

“What are you talking about?”

Reina replied the question with a straight face. She already knew the answer to that matter but thought it better to play dumb.

“Don’t act innocent with me Reina. What do you want with Gaki? In case you hadn’t noticed, she’s mine.”

-- Ai-chan x Gaki x Reina :heart: :heart: :heart: That's three times the love :lol:

Mikan: Cookies & Milk! :lol:

len.chan: Sorry for the lack of hawtness. If only I was better at writing pervy stuff :P

huggumwuggums: A GakiTanaka supporter :)

freya86: Me thinks so too :heart:

wordsworth: I'll leave that up to your imagination. But it's definitely a hawt hawt image XD

rndmnwierd: I assure you, there will be more ;)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 06:53:10 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2006, 09:59:03 PM »
Wow, I never imagined Ai-chan to be this possessive. But ... me likes :heart:
Also, Gaki & Taka taking a bath together? Hawt!!!

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2006, 12:52:28 AM »
I'm not really into 5th gen stuff (6th gen is alien to me) but your fic makes me sit up and really think about them. keke... GJ~ . More updates please~~~~

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2006, 02:40:09 AM »
I kept seeing a Dom. Ai saying 'Mine!' and whipping Reina!

Offline asheravel

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2006, 02:36:42 AM »
wooww haha ai is getting possesive now ><
100% supports YoMiki !~:D

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2006, 01:38:00 PM »
Reina X Ai battle!!!!! It's a lot better than Turn Dori Chicken!!!

Ah, the tragedies of romance. Reina will win the fight but Ai gets to keep Risa. Either way, we win because of the great story.

Nice chapter lil_hamz! :thumbsup

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2006, 07:33:15 PM »
Chapter 19

Climbing the remaining four steps up to meet Ai’s level, Reina looked her right in the eye.

“Of course I know Gaki-san’s yours. Never intended to mess with that.”

Taking in every line and curve that accentuated Ai’s attractive body with those wonky yet sexy eyes of hers, Reina felt like an artiste admiring the grandest masterpiece.

“Did anyone ever tell you how hawt you are when you get aggressive?”

“Why are you hanging around her so much then?

“Are you trying to come between us?”

There were a million questions racing through Ai’s mind and every one of them was seeking the same answer - Reina’s motive.  

“The reason for that is… to get you to come to me. And it worked perfectly too, even if I do say so myself.”

Ai was really confused now. What sort of a plan was Reina hatching. And how did it involve her and Gaki too.

There was the unmistakable certainty that something was up the young yankee’s sleeve.    

“Get me to come to you?”

Nodding her head, Reina inched closer to Ai and slowly but surely forced her up against the wall. Recognizing that she had her prey cornered, Reina placing both hands on either sides of Ai and smiled like a triumphant hunter.

“I want you Ai-chan.”

“I want you so bad.”

[Dance Studio]

“Gaki-san, where’s Ai-chan?”

Sayumi and Eri walked up to Risa with their arms linked.

“I need to ask her something.”

Sayumi pointed to a page of her script where a paragraph was highlighted in pink. While Eri stood beside her beaming like the proudest boyfriend.

“I really have no idea. She said she was leaving her room ages ago.”

Risa looked around the rapidly filling studio hoping to catch a glimpse if Ai. When she finally spotted her a couple of minutes later, Risa rushed up to her right away.

“You’re late Ai-chan. It’s totally unlike you to be late for practice.”

“Uhh I got held up.”

Ai replied sheepishly, failing to hide the little smile escaping her lips.

“Ai-chan, I need help!”

Sayumi’s voice was loud and the two heard her whine from across the room.

“Coming!”

Ai yelled back and jogged over to where KameiShige were sitting. But halfway there, she turned around and yelled back to Gaki.

“Don’t forget to invite Reina to the amusement park too!”

“Invite Reina to the amusement park?”

Risa fought the urge to exclaim loudly. Did she hear right. Ai-chan was actually asking her to invite Reina along.

Replaying in her mind what happened the previous night, Risa was sure a look of annoyance had appeared on Ai’s face when she first made the suggestion.

[In Front of the Mirrors]

Satisfied with Ai’s tutorage, Sayumi was busy going through her lines again when Eri leaned her head close and whispered in a low voice.

“Did you see that suspicious looking mark on Ai-chan’s neck? Reina had one too.”

--

freya86: Somehow I always had the impression that Ai was possessive even if its only a little :P

katatsumuri: Wow I'm glad you like reading 5th gen stuff :)  

rndmnwierd: That image leaves me speechless XD

asheravel: Yup, let the games begin!

wordsworth: Good guesses there, I'm not sure how things will go yet though.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 07:39:14 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2006, 03:17:02 AM »
Reina is a bad girl. I like it!!! :heart:

She gets to have two of the best girls in the current MM lineup. Reina's plan is poetry in motion.

Great lil_hamz!!! :thumbsup

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2006, 07:44:32 AM »
Quote from: wordsworth
Reina is a bad girl. I like it!!! :heart:

She gets to have two of the best girls in the current MM lineup. Reina's plan is poetry in motion.

Great lil_hamz!!! :thumbsup

Reina's a smart yankii girl! :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2006, 08:14:17 AM »
Ahhhhhhhh, my secret fetish - bath times. Reading about Gaki feeling hot matched the kind of weather we are having at the moment. Although its cooling down a bit :( (I love the summer)

Jee, I want to have a bath now :P

*flips open mobile* Yeah, Hi...how are you? Did you wanna come over tonight? We can have a bath together...

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2006, 08:45:02 AM »
omg that was totally unexpected!... i had the mind set that it was gonna be a ai-chan vs reina kinda chaper next! but this is much more interesting

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Service