JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Rapyul, Rapsyoung, Rapyoon

Author Topic: [SPECULATE] Which of the H!P Eggs do you think can make it into MM? One did \o/  (Read 15552 times)

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [SPECULATE] Which of the H!P Eggs do you think can make it into MM?
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2010, 03:58:24 AM »
I think Kikka will join MM, she's popular. Not mentioning the nice voice she has.

Yeah, i also agree with Goto Yuki as candidate. LOL. this girl is a cutie.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2010, 11:58:41 AM »
^ Goto Yuki from The Possible?? :o
I actually always really liked her look and supported The Possible at first, I even have most of their singles. But in the end I had to give up on the fandom because I just wasn't feeling their songs, they stopped releasing stuff often, and started releasing PBs that were pervier than I like haha. It would actually be a relief to see Yuki in another group, but I really doubt it's going to happen.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2010, 02:06:33 AM »
if Kikkawa is picked up be prepared for a nonstop barrage of "Yuu and Ai" puns. :twisted:
Sad news for the Kikka/older egg fans:

According to H!O, in Tsunku's blog he wrote that any egg 10-17 is eligible, but they have to ask him to include them in his decision (which is understandable; MM's a lot of work).
(http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/entry-10624104207.html)

Still, I think that means that Kikkawa and any of the older ones are out of the question unless Tsunku says otherwise.
CURSES! My plans have been foiled!!! XD

Also: it would be really funny if miki actually meant Maki Goto's incarcerated brother. :lol: On a more serious note, I've always wondered what was up with the whole TNX thing and how it's separate from H!P...would it even be possible (no pun intended...okay maybe it was intended) for those girls to be considered eligible since they're still part of UFA?
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2010, 02:25:24 AM »
Not sure.
In previous auditions, I think they had some rule where you couldn't be already under another agency. (or something like that)
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Kukuku, only Ayabie guessed that Fukuchan would make it. XD

Definitely unexpected since she's pretty new compared to the other Eggs but I guess we'll have to trust Tsunku's 'idol-sense'.

Kinda feel bad for Akari though. :catglare: Shafted from S/mileage, then denied from MM. What's next? Not allowed to audition for Berryz/C-ute/S/mileage 2nd. gen? Perhaps they wanted someone from the Eggs that is 'raw' compared to Akari. But as long as she's in H!P, performs in Aa!, be Manoeri's background dancer, I'll be happy. (they still owe us an official Yume to Genjitsu PV, goddammit)

Glad to hear that Kikka's going to do some solo work. I never expected her to be put in MM ever, because if they did, it's like they're rectifying their mistake of not putting her there from the beginning. Yuu/You's got the talent and looks to back it up so a solo career is definitely good for her.

There were some pics of some Eggs w/ Tsunku and some idol wrestlers. Hope that's not where their career path is leading to.

Who am I kidding? Who wouldn't want to see Sengoku do a dropkick from the top rope? Sayaka spinebuster a punk ass bitch for the 3-count? That's entertainment, folks. And they can sing their own entrance songs to boot. XD

(j/k. I want to see them do more regular idol stuff, or be included in plays...)

---

This, aside from S/mileage, would have been my ideal Egg unit.

But I guess it's all a dream now. :(

In the aftermath of the 9th gen auditions, there are still some of the Eggs waiting in the wings for their chance to come. I doubt that they don't have any plans for these girls, since some of the latest ones they took in (starting from the FukuTakeKane batch) have potential. Some have already been in plays and appeared in Manoeri PV's. The Eggs-on-crack (Nanami+Haruka+Karin), as I have said in another thread, are definitely going to be lethal if put together in a unit. The Eggs veterans (Akari, Sekine, Irori, etc.) have what it takes to become idols. There's no friggin' way they're gonna put these talents to waste. I hope so.

So much Eggs, so many possibilities.

Anyway, congrats again to Fukuchan and the other girls for making it into Morning Musume. Work hard, do your best and have fun! \o/

PS: I like Riho :3 She gives me the same vibe as those anime characters that are always one level ahead the others, like Gary Oak and that character Risako portrays from the Ogamana anime. She's like the perfect Rival for Karin and/or Sayu. :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Even though I didn't get around to posting again in this thread about Fukuchan, I'm pretty sure I originally was going to.
But once the finalists were announced, it crystallized in my mind just who might be picked.

What I'd like to see the most though is Kanon and Riho to Morning Musume w/ some egg additions.
As it is, if any of them are picked, it's quite a large age gap between them (11-13) and the next youngest, Mittsy (17).

Who fits the 14-16 age range and does a good job in the Eggs?
SAHO AKARI.
I'm sure Shirenu would LOVE this to happen.
(I'd also like Fukumura Mizuki, but that's just me.)

Just for the record, FUKU YEAH!

After this though, I'm really not sure if we're going to see any future Egg additions to Morning Musume.
I hope I'm wrong, but I get the feeling that if we see anything new with them, it's going to be something along the lines of a new unit.
(I've made my wishes for a Karin/Nanami/Haruka unit known elsewhere.)

But yes, I agree Akari NEEDS a break.
Sadly with the way things are, I don't see any of the existing groups adding her as a new member.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
i just wonder if Akari did the trial casting... guess we will never know for real.

After this though, I'm really not sure if we're going to see any future Egg additions to Morning Musume.
Miyamoto Karin might join momusu in the future... lol but in at least 3 years (if she is still in h!p or h!P is still out there), can't see this happening any sooner

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Rapyul, Rapsyoung, Rapyoon