JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro

Author Topic: Yossie's graduation  (Read 8135 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Yossie's graduation
« on: May 04, 2007, 04:32:05 PM »
In honor of Yossie graduating(as much as it is sad to see), I would like to take the opportunity to create a fanfic in honor of her.

It was over. Her time in Morning Musume had passed. It didn't seem that long ago that she had just joined the group with her friends Rika, Tsuji and Aibon. There had been good memories and there had been bad memories, especially this past year. She had to perform, knowing that her younger brother had passed away. As much as she didn't want to do it, she wanted to for the support of her fans. She had been leader for almost as long as she could remember. She never expected to be leader, but she knew that she would become not only the best leader that the other girls ever had, but their own best friend as well.

She didn't cry on stage, but there were a few tears beginning to fall from her face. Even though she wasn't in Morning Musume anymore, she was going to work tomorrow in a radio drama, as well as get started with a few songs. As much as she loved working with her best friends, there was still an emptyness in her that had been inside her since last year.

She missed her, so much that it hurts.

"What's wrong?" Rika asked. She saw the tears falling on her friend's face. She hugged her as she whispered, "You can tell me anything."

"I'm sorry," Yossie replied. "I just want to be alone right now."

"Well," Rika replied. "Don't you want to see your surprise?"

"I'll look at it later." She began to walk to her dressing room and closed the door. The tears finally came pouring out of her as she laid her head down. She looked at the roses next to her and took one out. It looked so beautiful to her, almost remembering her of someone familiar to her.

"Where are you?" she asked. "I need you."

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. Yossie didn't want anyone to see her crying. "I'll be out in a minute," she said.

"Yossie?" a voice asked. "It's me."

"What?" She opened the door and saw the one person in front of her. The one person that could make it al better. It was her dear friend Makoto Ogawa.

"Mako-chan?" she asked. "Is it really you?"

"Of course," Makoto answered. "I was at the concert tonight. I can't believe it's been that long since you joined."

"I know," Yossie said. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too. I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too." She gave Makoto the rose that she plucked out from the bouquet and gave it to her. She wanted to kiss her, but Makoto beat her to it and kissed her for what seemed like hours. Yossie just held her tight as she kissed her back.

"Was you supposed to surprise me?" Yossie asked.

"You could say that," Makoto smiled.

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
Re: Yossie's graduation
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 06:40:55 PM »
aww...the ending was really sweet. :heart:
Yossui and Makoto have a cool relationship, really entertaining for the camera as well. :D
cool_kickin_dude, I'm glad you wrote a story about this.  To me Yossui looked like she really would miss Makoto, especially in the Grad DVD where she said "don't graduate, you should stay in MM for a little longer, i'll be really worried about you, etc" so it's nice that they could be reunited in your fic.GJ!

edit: oops spelling mistake
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 07:49:10 PM by shindoushiz »

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline MikiBird

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 07:04:30 PM »
oh thats Mako-chan ^^

Offline Demanding More Makoto

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 08:08:46 PM »
CKD that was so cute.It was lovely :heart:
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
:heart:  Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more:heart:

HELLO! Otaku Academy Member of the World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 08:17:46 PM »
great story. 

btw. just heard on Hello Pro Gossip in the H!P Crapola section  that Ogawa may be back in Tokyo, so very much likely this story gonna come true.  Ain't it grand? if this does come true, cool_kickin_dude, ur like that lady from the move "Stranger than Ficton." in case u don't know, the movie's about this lady who an author and write stories that apparently affects someone in real life.

Why don't someone writes a story of Makoto returning to H!P and probably working on a new project with her best pal yossie, reuniting.  Pucchimoni perhaps?  leave it up to ya. 

Offline Shiru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 02:02:21 AM »
OMG! Kawaiii fic, something similiar it's in my mind right now ... I hope she appears tomorrow in the concert and could meet again with Yossie like in your fic  :rolleyes:

She missed her, so much that it hurts.

"Where are you?" she asked. "I need you."

"Yossie?" a voice asked. "It's me."

"Me too. I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

"Was you supposed to surprise me?" Yossie asked.

"You could say that," Makoto smiled.

Lovely moments :heart:

great story. 

btw. just heard on Hello Pro Gossip in the H!P Crapola section  that Ogawa may be back in Tokyo, so very much likely this story gonna come true.  Ain't it grand? if this does come true, cool_kickin_dude, ur like that lady from the move "Stranger than Ficton." in case u don't know, the movie's about this lady who an author and write stories that apparently affects someone in real life. 
I think they are talking about Aibon (the screenshot is about Aibon and not Makoto  :confused:). I'm not sure... I really wish I'm wrong and we are going to see Makochan soon ^^

Why don't someone writes a story of Makoto returning to H!P and probably working on a new project with her best pal yossie, reuniting.  Pucchimoni perhaps?  leave it up to ya. 

..:: supporting this idea ::.. xDD

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 04:19:14 AM »
 :luvluv2:

awwww. it's so sweeetttt.   :wriggly:

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 07:25:40 PM »
Well, what d'ya know?!  Mako-chan was at Yossie's grad concert.
Maybe this really did happen after all! :D

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 08:52:36 AM »
Another YoMako story! :grin:

I loved it mucho :love:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro