JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Pool

Author Topic: One Shot [Now Showing: Love Never Found -PART 2]  (Read 45738 times)

Offline haidokun

• Member+
Re: One Shot Stories
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2007, 02:38:12 AM »
YoMiki....

:luvluv1:

love it!!!!! it's a great one shot story.

Yossie X Aya

whehehehehe  :hee:
poor aya. shame on you, yossie, leaving aya like that.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2007, 08:54:54 AM »
Blizzard - I'm on it~ the next one is gonna be a Miki x Rika one and yes I'm working on High of 85... next chapter coming soon..

katatsumuri - hehehe of course she has to.

JFC - nope their not connected.. for me their not linked just random short stories that pop up in my mind. But if you want them to be connected then thats up to your imagination haha.

orangesocks & Mikitty-saikou - continuation of the Yossi x Aya pairing? Maybe I'll think of something.. I don't know, cuz I just write whatever that comes into my mind. (normally it comes when I sleep...)

Mikan - *coughcough* you know you didn't have the shove the whole cookie in... *coughcough* but too bad the next one is not a perv fic HAHA... I'll try to think of something...

Owaranai_sLaVe - Ahhhh I'm loving the title "Nobody Knows It" can I use it??..... I'm gonna use it haha! You don't mind right?

haidokun - Thanksss... But you know I'm still waiting for you to continue your fic? that valentine YoMiki fic.. cuz I loved that fic!!!

*Btw... this next fic is pretty simple... hope you guys are not dissapointed with this one..
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 10:29:34 AM by stefy »

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Rika x Miki
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2007, 10:22:15 AM »
[Smile]

Morning, dance studio... during dance practice

She looked really sad. Miki saw Rika running out of the dance studio crying. Wiping away the tears that had just fallen from her long eyelashes, Miki was the only one who witnessed the beautiful dark skinned weeping.

Her long dark hair fell across her face as she looked down to hide her face, she tucked her hair back behind her ears and tried to calm herself down. Miki wondered what had made her cry while standing behind one of the narrow walls hoping not to get noticed. Though she wanted so badly to go over and take the older into her arms, telling her that everything was going to be alright. The reality was, they weren't exactly best friends. Although Rika did try to communicate with Miki, it always ended up in an argument of some kind with Miki resulting to call Rika 'kimoi' and hurting her feelings. Miki wished it wouldn't turn out that way but that was her, the great tsukkomi queen, she'd say things without thinking. Maybe someday their relationship will change but for now Miki was content to just stare at her beauty from afar.

Yossi poked her head out of the door, and walked up to Rika. Miki shifted her position squeezing further into the narrow corner so that Yossi would not notice her. Yossi was trying all ways to cheer her up. Bending low to meet Rika's face and looking at her. Miki desperately wanted to see what was going on with the girl she loved. Yes Miki Loved Rika she came to love her in time as she got to know how sweet and kind she was. Sure Miki knew plenty of other girls who were sweet and kind but none of them could match up to Rika's standards.

Miki looked back up at the scene in front of her, Rika had stopped crying and was listening to Yossi. Yossi was talking to her at times making little funny faces to try and make her laugh. Miki saw a ghost of a smile on Rika's face which made Miki smile a little as well.

Miki liked Yossi, she was fun to hang out with and a great listener. Although she did get jealous whenever Rika would attach herself on to Yossi once in a while. But she loved how Yossi was always so loyal to all her friends.

Then Rika did something that shocked both Miki and Yossi, she hugged Yossi. Miki jumped out of her position and glared at the girls angrily. Yossi looked down at Rika and said something that Miki could hear before she tugged on Rika's hand and walked with her along the corridor towards the canteen downstairs. They both walked pass Miki, Yossi greeted Miki with a smile while Rika mumbled her hello as they passed her.

Miki never took off her gaze at Rika as she walked into the lift with Yossi. She still looked sad. Miki walked back into her room thinking of ways to try and cheer Rika up and a smile slowly appeared on her face as she ran in the opposite direction.

Afternoon... Hello! Morning studio, break time.

Rika walked down the hall way towards her dressing room, she stopped just in front of her door. Miki stayed hidden behind her dressing room door observing Rika's every move. Miki gazed at her again and saw Rika had a slightly surprised look as she bend down to pick up the bouquet of flowers lying on the floor in front of her door. She picked it up staring at it like she had never seen flowers before, Rika took a sniff of the sweet sent of the bouquet.

'Does she think Yossi gave it to her?' Miki didn't really care anymore; all that mattered was making Rika happy again. To make her smile.

Rika opened the card hidden between the flowers, "Don't cry anymore, your smile is everything to me."

A wide beautiful smile appeared on Rika's face. Now that was the smile that Miki loved to see. Seeing that smile brought butterflies in Miki's stomach, she opened her door the moment Rika stepped into her room. Miki sighed as she skipped away towards the studio all happy again.

I don't know if this can be a continuation of the Yossi x Aya fic... does it fit? But anyways hope you liked it.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 10:26:41 AM by stefy »

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2007, 01:10:15 PM »
Aww that was sweet.

*takes notes*

I could learn a lot from her (you). Maybe I should ask you for romantic advice.

For a moment I was thinking "Wow, Miki is a total stalker" haha. Sorry, it crossed my mind.

I think its cause we dont have much of them that CharMi and Yossui Aya fics are so popular

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2007, 05:02:29 PM »
Aww that was sweet.
I need a dentist. ;D

For a moment I was thinking "Wow, Miki is a total stalker" haha. Sorry, it crossed my mind.
I thought the same thing! :wahaha:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 05:02:56 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2007, 10:49:11 PM »
so so so...
Yossi and Aya was... new and exciting. I like it  :heart:
And, in the last one, Miki thinks that Yossi and Rika are together? (are they?)
Oh.. if you link both fics it could be interesting.. Miki and Aya being together, but Miki in love with Rika at the same time and then Aya falling for Yossi and Yossi and Rika being just friends while everybody thinks that they're together XDDD

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2007, 04:44:44 AM »
Aww, I like Miki atoning for the wrong that she wrought upon Rika. I like this open-ended affair. It leaves a lot to the imagination. :)

...and I like to imagine Miki and Rika get together, of course!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2007, 05:14:49 AM »
Taking from Mikan's note, stalkers are always cool.  O0

The flowers part made the chapter so sweet!

And sure.... i guess. Although I was refering to an oooollldd fic from the forum.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2007, 07:13:31 AM »
Damn, why I didn't notice these earlier?

Yomiki :heart: I love it, of course.

Yossi x Aya: Have to say that I liked this too ;D altought I'm not Aya fan...  Somehow I like/love every couple if Yossi is part of it xD

And the last one was good too. Very sweet :D

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 07:10:44 PM »
And finally, I decide to leave a comment...

I'm definitely not a fan of YoMiki, but neither I go bashing it. The story was good, really.  And even if I don't like the pairing much, I'll definitely read anything with Miki in it. :D

I'm still having trouble imagining Aya x Yossi, though. It's a personal thing, nothing against the fic. It is cute, really sweet; but deep down I don't believe in it... Shame on me. 

But I do believe in Rika X Miki; even if it's harder to imagine. Probably because I like the idea of those two together.

I think the problem with me is that I tend to like unusual pairings the most, he. But don't be discouraged by this, your writing is ok, I'm probably just petty.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 03:09:33 PM »
Mikan - Me? romantic advice? HAHAHAHAHA no wayyyy... what I write and what I say or do are probably 2 totally different things.

Mikan + JFC - I had unknowingly written Miki to become stalker-ish... yikes

len.chan
- Nope Yossi and Rika aren't together in that last fic. But I like your concept tho.. it all adds up somehow.

orangesocks - Go ahead imagine away~

Owaranai_sLaVe - anything with flower are always sweet.. I guess... I don't like that happening to me tho HAHA

MyDearYossi - Yay new reader... and somehow I like the Yossi x Aya pairing too

Amarghetta - Thanks for e comment! But isn't the Yossi x Aya pairing unusual enough already?

NEXTTT.... hmm *hint hint* kind of an odd couple but they've been showing their close-ness on screen recently.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 03:11:47 PM by stefy »

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2007, 03:18:25 PM »
[Just Friends]

Eri was sitting at the corner of the room in the studio, flipping through a fashion magazine as she approached her. For some reason Eri looked different than normal. Her black hair seemed slightly brownish from the sun that shone in from the window, and it made her skin glow a little showing the beautifully tanned skin she had gotten from her recent phuket trip. She stopped walking and stood right in front of Eri.

"erm... Your blocking my light." Eri lifted her head up at the unexpected being looking slightly pissed at the intruder who blocked her source of light.

"Oh, sorry." She snapped out of her daze and turned swiftly to sit right beside Eri.

Eri looked at her for a second, slightly surprised, before going back to reading her magazine. At the same time she was on the verge of panicking. 'What the.. Why is she here?' Eri thought to herself and decided to just forget about it continuing with her magazine.

She leaned over to look at what Eri was reading, some of her long dark hair falling in her face. She pushed them back behind her ear and noticed Eri twitched with nervousness written all over her.

"What’s wrong Eri-chan?" She asks as she tiled her head slightly to look at Eri.

"Mmm? Nothing... Nothing's wrong." Eri mumbled really fast.
'Maybe just that I’ve been watching your videos and fantasizing about you, and that now you’ve finally noticed me. I have no idea if I should follow my fantasies and make love to you right here or to run away from this very spot screaming as loud as I can.' Eri thought to herself in panic.

"You know what Eri-chan?" She asked as her hand traced from Eri's arm down to her lap and rested itself there. "I always found you very attractive."

Eri stared at her and gulped nervously "You have?"

"Of course! Your just so cute, and now you’ve grown up so much. Who wouldn't find you attractive?"
She gave Eri a sweet smile as her hand continued to travel slightly further before resting yet again this time on Eri's upper thigh.

"But your together with Gaki-san aren't you?"

"Gaki-san? We’re just good friends." Eri replied with her eyes widened as she looked down at how dangerously close the hand was to her crotch. This led her to slowly admire the body beside her. Eri's gaze wondered over the body, her lovely legs, the pretty tight little blouse she wore showing her well toned stomach, the blouse also complementing her upper body very well showing just a tad bit of cleavage and finally her eyes sparkly with a hint of mischief.

"Is that so? So... That means.. You and me? We can be more that just good friends huh?"

'Oh my god. Just kill me right here and now. I must be dreaming! Is she asking what I think she is?'   
Eri thoughts were interrupted as a familiar voice snapped her back to reality.

"What's going on?" Sayu walked over asking ever so innocently.

"No-n-nothing... Nothing...." Eri mumbled softly, mentally giving Sayu a whack in the head for intruding.

Beside her, Miki looked up at Sayu and smiled. "We were just talking about how good friends we are." She stood up and said and started walking away from the pair but not before giving Eri a wink and skipped off further down towards her dressing room with a self-satisfied smirk on her face.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 03:19:02 PM by stefy »

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2007, 05:51:44 PM »
Tricky! I was right at first and then I fell for your trap... :D Now, this is the kind of unusual I like. Of course, Yocchan and Aya is unusual enough; but believe me, I can do much worse in my head.  >:D

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2007, 12:01:23 AM »
Ah! Mikitty hadn't even crossed my mind! I kept on thinking "RIKA!" for some reason... and the implied Gaki x Eri made me think of those Hakkan clips.  :D

But...damn! That Miki...! :luvluv2: Ah, if only Sayu hadn't interrupted their moment...

"Is that so? So... That means.. You and me? We can be more that just good friends huh?"
:lol:

Gah! More, Stephy~!

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2007, 04:58:30 AM »
nice one shot! too bad sayu came.  :hee:

more more!

i'm still thinking for another story, stephy.  thanks for liking it!  :shy2:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2007, 06:45:59 AM »
AyaxYossui I love. MikixRika I totally love. ErixMiki I love in lolita costumes.

"But your together with Gaki-san aren't you?"
When I read that, I thought Eri asked it, so I went from thinking, 'Oooo, ErixMiki.' to 'What? Ai-chan?' And I do completely and totally ship the W pair. My OTP.  ;D

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2007, 06:21:42 PM »
OH MIKI~~~~
Damn, what a freaking playa. <3~

Man, I don't care if Sayu was my best friend. If she interrupted at what COULD have been the BEST time (With Miki, no less), I would have straight out threw something fairly large at her or bit her head off. Tsk. Too bad Eri, too bad.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2007, 01:42:42 PM »
Amarghetta - Glad you fell for my trap hehe.. Lets see what I can do with my mind, but I doubt it'll be to your standards since my fav pair is the 2 from this next one shot. (I can only think of stuff involving these 2 most of the time)

orangesocks - Rika?... wonder why.. and I kinda miss the Hakkan episodes now even when I found it stupid at that time(tho it WAS pretty funny)

haidokun - so... any new fics in mind? I'm still waiting you know? hehe

rndmnwierd - Buahaha I see you fell for my little trap there too huh... Lolita aye... but.. but we can't see them in lolita costumes anymoree  :cry:

Owaranai_sLaVe - haha a little too vicious aren't we? Well Eri x Miki was nice but damn, to bad it started as quickly as it ended.

Its baaaaackk~
my 5th one shot.. IshiYoshi!! alrighttt finally managed to finish this, had quite a problem with this one. Cuz its totally different from my normal writing style, but it was a nice challenge anyways.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2007, 02:18:12 PM »
[My Thoughts, Your Thoughts]

Why am I staring at her again?

I follow her every movement with me eyes, watching her walk around the room mingling with almost everyone. She must think I'm such a creep. Just look at how she's acting now, she probably knows I'm staring. Look at the way she shifts her eyes uncomfortably, and tries to have a conversation with Kei-chan and the way keeps giving me weird glances from time to time. But I can't help it, I just can't keep my eyes off of her. She's just too beautiful. The way her dark silky hair moves swiftly to one side when she turns. The way she gives that cute smile and covers her face when she's embarrassed. The way she moves, how she walked in such a poised manner to bring the food over to the table... Its just not possible to not look at her. I have no idea how I've managed to avoid her for all these years, I think I've fallen for her. No wait, I know I've fallen for her. Who wouldn't it's Rika-chan, the sweet, clever, cute, kind Rika-chan.

A sigh escape me as I scanned the room trying to focus my attention onto something other than the girl sitting opposite of me. Half of the Hello! Project girls were gathered here in my little hotel room after our Hello! Concert, well most of the younger ones went back to their hotel rooms first. I sigh again and tried to concentrate on the TV screen which was showing Naki-kun in a fancy tux, SMAP X SMAP was on. I love watching the show, the SMAP guys cooking really delicious looking food for the guest or when they do hilarious little konto making fun of drama's and stuff. But for some reason tonight, I just can't concentrate on the show.

~~~

God she's staring again.

This is not good for my nerves at all, my heart is pounding so hard I think it might just jump out. I can feel her eyes burning holes against my back! Focus Rika focus. Just carry these boxes of pizza to the table, that’s all I have to do. I pay the delivery man(who seems to be distracted) his money and close the door, walking towards the table I kneel down to put the boxes of pizza onto the table. There job done! Now we can eat. But she's still staring at me! Not that I don't like it of course... It feels nice somehow. She doesn't stare at me like how every other guy stares at me, more like my chests rather then me though. But her stares are different, it's her eyes, it's filled with pride, gentleness, concern and... love. I don't think anyone's ever looked at me like that before, and I think I like that. And whenever she looks at me with those eyes, it somehow never fails to make my knees feel weak.

What's happening to me?

After 3 large pizzas and loads of beer, soft drinks for those under aged, everyone left the room one by one. With a really drunk Nakazawa Yuko having to leave with Kei-chan and a semi drunk Kaori by her side carrying her out, at the same time Kaori whispering away in the sweet sexy voice she gets whenever she's drunk. Rika was now the only one left in the room since she made it a point to help Yossi clean up the hotel room.

I know there are maids who would do the job for us when we check out tomorrow, but I just don't like the idea of anyone thinking that the girls from Hello! Project are just a bunch of drunkard party-goers. So while I cleared up the table filled with bottles and plastic plates, I kept turning to take a peek at her. I chucked a little when I saw how she was lazily picking up the litter from the floor. I picked up another litter from the table and found myself taking yet another glance back at her, I just love how Yocchan's muscles would tensed up a little when she'd reach over to pick up the glass bottle.

Yocchan walks over to to me stretching her arms out which held on to the big black garbage bag. I guess she's signaling for me to dump the plastic plates into the bag, the bottles were all thrown into another bag.

"So everything’s cleared?" I asked, and all Yocchan did was nod like she was in a trance, how cute.

~~~

That was fast, why can't there be more rubbish lying around? Then there would be more of Rika-chan to look at.

I wrapped up the bags and dragged the unexpectedly heavy bags towards the door, "erm.. I'll bring down the rubbish." I said, somehow that sounded awfully soft.

"I'll help you."

"Ok!", I replied a little too loudly, Rika gave a slight giggle. Boy, that was dumb of me..

I passed the bag with the plastic plates over to Rika-chan since it was lighter, don't wanna let her do so much work. And I handled the heavier bag with bottles while we both walked down toward the basement side by side.

~~~

Yabai this bag is heavier then I thought, but can't let Yocchan know that. We walked a little further to a small room at the end of the hall way. Wait stop stop stop! Its dark in there... Are you kidding me? The light doesn't work. Must we really go in? Well at least Yocchan's beside me, what could possibly go wrong. Right?

"Rika-chan? Coming?" She asks with her eyes looking into mine.

Dame, can't show her I'm scared of the dark. She'll think I'm such a weakling. Just smile at her, let her know I'm fine.

This is so weird, why am I acting like this? I don't even know if I like the way I'm acting or if I hate it. Everything she does makes me feel all tingly inside, the way she talks, moves, her warm smile, everything.

"Rika-chann", She waves her hand in front of my face trying to get my attention. I was lost in my thoughts while staring at Yossi, how embarrassing. I looked up at her and gave her a smile, "Sorry, I'm fine lets go."

I'm such a dork... How does Yocchan even stand me after all these years?
We walked back together, after dumping the trash in the little room, I did something stupid and extremely embarrassing! Hope Yossi didn't notice, how can she not notice.. She's already trying not to laugh right now.

"Naniyo-" , I whined

"I never... knew..... you afraid.... dark." , Yossi struggled with her words as she busted out laughing.

"Mou.... iiyo!" I stormed away in the opposite direction towards the staircase.

Yocchan no baka! Why does she treat me like this? She always makes fun of me like that... I have feelings too! But then when she looks at me with those big eyes....

Rika reached her floor and began walking towards her room in a daze while thinking of Yossi. Totally unaware of the figure that was jogging behind her, chasing after her. 

Damn! Why do I always end up doing this to her? Your such an idiot Yoshizawa Hitomi! I ran in the direction where my beautiful princess went to after I stood there laughing for so long, all alone. I just hope she doesn't reach her room before I get to her.. She probably wouldn't open the door even if I try to bang it open.

I see her walking slowly, nearing her hotel room. Run damn it, run! You didn't loose all those weight in futsal for nothing Yoshizawa. I did a full dash sprinted and stopped right in front of her between Rika-chan and her room door. phew.. I made it... now what?

"I'm sorry! Its just you were so cute being afraid of the dark and all and... and I.. I like you Rika-chan" I blurted out at top speed, wait a minute, what did I say? Did I just tell her she was cute? And that I like her?! That’s common among girls right? Oh please don't find me weird, please don't find me weird.

We stood there for quite sometime, she looked so adorable trying to figure out what I just said. At the same time, waiting for her to figure out what I just said is killing me. And is it just me, or are we standing extremely close to each other? She's so close to me that I could smell the sweet flowery scent of her silky looking long hair when I took a deep breath. She also looks even more gorgeous up close, this fact I knew from the very beginning. Maybe I should back up just a tad bit.

'Gottsun' ... ite

"Are you alright?" She steps forward, diminishing the distance that I had just made between us, and gently places her hand on the back of my head.

Awkward position to be in, considering all the empty space around us. Not that I'm complaining, but fact is, I can feel my heart on the verge of pounding its way out of my chest. We stood in that position staring into each other's eyes for quite sometime, her hand now resting on my shoulder. Should I make my move? Can I make my move?

I bravely, slowly and extremely nervously placed one hand on Rika-chan's hip, and the other hand on her cheek, pulling her slightly more closer to myself. And I slowly lower my face closer to hers, checking her eyes to make sure this was ok. She was staring intently at me, and then.. She closed her eyes pouting her lips ever so slightly, probably giving me the 'OK' sign. My heart raced, jumping up and down and probably even went up to the moon and back just at that simple sight.

~~~

I closed my eyes and anticipated her lips on mine, it took a few seconds before I felt her soft lips pressed against mine. It was a sweet and simple yet passionate and amazing kiss, I wanted more, more of my Yocchan. So I tipped toed, wrapped my arms around her neck and pressed myself against her even more to deepen our very first kiss. During the best part of the kiss, I heard someone giggling.. strange Yocchan doesn't giggle like that.. besides, how could she giggle at this moment when our lips are locked onto each other?

"look Tan! Those two are finally... finally getting it on!"

"woo! Yocchan kakkoii~"

Both girls, very startled and terribly red faced, turn their head to see two other girls. One girl wrapped her arms around the other, while they both stared at their little make out session as if watching some interesting movie.

"Wait, how come SHE'S the one pinning Yossi against the door?"

"Who cares? I let you do that to me once in a while too don't I."

Miki argued with Aya facing her companion. Then, not wanting to ruin the(already ruined) moment between Yossi and Rika, Miki turned her attention back to the two..

"Go on go on continue, don't mind us, we'll be real quiet."

I turned away from the two peeping toms' hiding my face between Yocchan's shoulder and chest in complete embarrassment. Damn Aya-chan! Damn Mikitty! Why did they have to ruin this for me? And why are they here at THIS time anyway?! Hmm wait a second.. there's an empty room behind this door right behind Yocchan.. and the key's already in the lock....

"Want to continue this inside?" I tipped toed yet again to whisper sweetly into her ears only for her to hear. I didn't really wait for her answer, just twisted the key and pushed her inside before she could do anything about it.

"Goodnight girls.." I said as I gave the two outside my most devilish smile while closing my room door.

END

Fuaaaa~...... yikes I seriously had hair on my arms stand on end as I wrote this (in a good way of course)
BTW, Don't know if you guys would mistake this but, Gottsun is a sound effect in japanese similar to 'bang' or 'knock' (not Gottsuan short for Goto Maki) and ite I'm sure you all know means ouch in japanese..
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 02:50:53 PM by stefy »

Offline nkca_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2007, 02:44:36 PM »
eri x miki <3, and yossie x rika, i am not particularly fond of this couple but i loved the story

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Pool