JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - This Moment

Author Topic: One Shot [Now Showing: Love Never Found -PART 2]  (Read 45738 times)

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
Re: One Shot Stories
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2007, 03:37:53 PM »
Cute IshiYoshi moment, funny GAM interruption...  :lol:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2007, 07:26:01 PM »
Yeah...it was so fun!!!!
 :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

"look Tan! Those two are finally... finally getting it on!"

"woo! Yocchan kakkoii~"

Both girls, very startled and terribly red faced, turn their head to see two other girls. One girl wrapped her arms around the other, while they both stared at their little make out session as if watching some interesting movie.

"Wait, how come SHE'S the one pinning Yossi against the door?"

"Who cares? I let you do that to me once in a while too don't I."

Miki argued with Aya facing her companion. Then, not wanting to ruin the(already ruined) moment between Yossi and Rika, Miki turned her attention back to the two..

"Go on go on continue, don't mind us, we'll be real quiet."

So hilarious!!
I really could imagine this part!!!

BTW...a Yossie/Maki would be great!!! (just a comment) :mon thumb:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 07:28:37 PM by Kreuz_Asakura »

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2007, 02:37:24 AM »

"Wait, how come SHE'S the one pinning Yossi against the door?"

"Who cares? I let you do that to me once in a while too don't I."

love the line!  :hee:

Kaori whispering away in the sweet sexy voice she gets whenever she's drunk.

i can imagine. hahaha

i like the cuteness of the whole fic. hehehe especially rika is trying her best not to look weak in front of yossie.  :nya:

good job.

i have to find my muse again to create another fic. hehehe

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2007, 06:04:03 AM »
"look Tan! Those two are finally... finally getting it on!"

"woo! Yocchan kakkoii~"
Aya and Miki at this point are = :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kitaoji

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2007, 02:50:33 AM »
I like this!

The title - "loop" = how the story comes full circle to Saki's mistake of catching the wrong train?

I wonder why you placed a selection of drabbles with each other.  Maasa's karaoke book is... not a karaoke catalogue but hieroglyphic? O_O  And ^___^ 'Anapiriwaiwaijuba-san'... how on EARTH did you come up with that?

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Shot
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2008, 12:18:12 PM »
One shot.... drawing.

Don't know what made me wanna go buy a sketch book and pencils to draw again (probably gotten the Eri fever). Considering the fact that I haven't been practicing my drawing for 3 yrs now.. I think it's not all that bad :P
But I think i made her eye's look like Kei-chan... DAMN IT!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 12:24:55 PM by stefy »

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2008, 01:18:36 PM »
man, i've been missing out on a lot of fics lately...

My Thoughts, Your Thoughts: ISHIYOSHI AWESOMENESS

i love the shifting POV... great timing!

thanks for that great one shot... love it!!! <3

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2008, 04:43:03 PM »
Hey this ain't bad. And you haven't drawn for 3 years so I think it's actually pretty good :) I don't really see the Kei resemblance though.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2008, 03:28:03 PM »
 :mon huh:  umm... who did you draw.?.   :grin: just joking, it's nice  :yep: 

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Shot [Now Showing: "I Am Cool Teacher"]
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2008, 03:44:01 AM »
[I Am Cool Teacher]

Tanaka Reina, twirling her pen unconsciously, had her gaze locked onto the front of the class. For the past week she had been paying full attention to the figure standing in the middle of the classroom, facing Reina and the other seven classmates of hers. Never one to pay any attention to any lessons, as she was the re known outcast and occasional bad ass in HaroPuro School for Girls, everyone who noticed Reina actually interacting with the new substitute teacher was oddly disturbed by their suddenly attentive classmate.

"We're going to have a test today!" The object of Reina's sole attention said cheerfully as she placed a stack of papers on the table with a warm smile. "I hope all of you studied for it." She said stealing a quick glance over at Reina as she distributed the test paper to the class.

Reina froze in her seat, the pen that she had been playing with fell from her hand, not knowing what was meant by that little exchange of eye contact with her teacher. Could it be that Reina's teacher had been observing Reina all along? The thought of it just made Reina's whole body tingle with excitement. She wanted to start doing the paper immediately so that she'd yet again be noticed by the one person who she's been obsessed with lately. Searching around the table for her pen but to no avail, the pen had already rolled off the table and onto the floor while the test was going on. What a perfect way to get the teacher to look at her once more...

"Sensei! I dropped my pen!" Reina yelled grinning with her arm raised high up.

"Tanaka-san.. We just started, you can still go get it yourself." The older lady replied as she walked slowly towards Reina's pen.

"No way." Reina protested, disappointed at her reply, but then noticed how her teacher was still approaching her, slowly. She watched as the long haired brunette bent over in a poised manner picking up the pen. "Sensei you looked sexy right there." Reina blurted out loud. She didn't really bothered what the others were thinking about her right now; she was literally trembling with delight when she felt a soft hand gently held her own.

"This will be the first and last time I do that, ok?" She said softly. "And no cheating."

With that, the young teacher gave Reina back her pen and walked away slowly examining the rest of the students.

-----------

"I have two students who attained full marks for this test."

"Mitsui Aika" Upon learning one half of the top scorer in the test, all the students sighed in agreement. It was obvious that Aika would take the top spot as usual, the girl's unbeatable when it came to books and memorizing.

"And... Tanaka Reina! Sugoi ne~! You really did study for this!"

"Ehhh!"

The whole class gasped in shock as they all turn back to look at Reina who stood up, right arm raised high with a peace sign, taking in all the glory of having managed to get the full attention of their beautiful substitute teacher, Kamei Eri. Perhaps they should let her be the teacher in-charge of the class now, since even the one most reluctant to study would get such marvelous results. 

END

I blame Yorosen for this. Yay! I'm BACK! ... well sorta. Considering how short this little fic is..

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2008, 04:23:09 AM »
Damn that was cute!!! :lol:
Reina=awesomeness. Substitute Eri-sensei= :drool:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2008, 05:13:18 AM »
Not bad, got improvement. Haha. Cute story. So this was what you stayed up to write? Lol. Not too bad after all. :P

Now keep on writing now that you've restarted. No more lurking! Uwahahaha.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2008, 05:30:32 AM »
Oh my god, right when I read about Reina twirling her pen (which would inevitably lead to her dropping it) I just knew it'd be Eri. XD I loved that episode of Yorosen so much. In fact, I'll go rewatch it. Your fic just made me relive the cuteness. <3

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2008, 08:52:04 AM »
Did something like that happen?? I only saw Aika twirling her pen, I think. Hmmmm who knows, she could have learnt the trick from Reina :D

Interesting theory about why Reina scored top marks. I agree that the teacher makes a whole lot of difference between liking a class and hating it.

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2008, 01:45:40 PM »
haha
cute~ XD
Reina studying cause of Kamei <3

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2008, 02:37:39 PM »
tanakame... been to long sense i've read a story that centers them. Kinda miss them  :'(.... story was uber cute though  :heart: pen twirling reina = win win win
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2008, 02:50:04 PM »
I'm gonna second all those cute comments.  :P

I can't help but laugh whenever I see this 'I am cool teacher' line, esp. when watching yorosen  :lol: it just sounds so silly
It's hard trying to imagine ahoKame as a teacher of anything  :P (when I was watching it)

Somehow when I read your title the image of Kame saying 'I am cool teacher' just pops into my mind  XD

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2008, 06:58:28 PM »
Comments reply!

strawb3rrykream - And.. Permanent Eri-sensei will be :w00t: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Essy - Got improvement? Yay yay~  :cow:

ShikyoxYaiba - i just totally HAD to write something after watching that episode. The TanaKamei moment there was just impossible to miss!

Hammy - The twirling is not the main part la! Why I keep retaining a year in school = cuz of dumbass teachers. If only there was a teacher like Eri around. I'd be in heaven by now. either that or I'd end up retaining even more...

ringo-hime - Possible no? Cuz normally it was Aika and Aichan who scored highest...

poets - Aloha~ poets-san! "pen twirling Reina = win win win" Agreed.

meowz - :P I suck at coming up with titles. Since Yorosen means I am cool teacher... why not right? And Kame does seem like she would actually say that. haha. what a cool teacher to have~

NEXT ONE SHOT!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2008, 07:07:54 PM »
[Misunderstanding]

Just go for it Koharu. No point turning back now, we've already came this far.

The the tall, lanky girl, covered in nothing but a bathrobe, took a deep breath as she gave herself a prep talk with her thoughts. She sat on the chair of her dressing room, eyes staring at the exit of the room, waiting for her target to appear.

It has to be today. Go for it!

Michishige Sayumi walked casually past her kouhai's dressing room towards her own, unaware of the embarrassing encounter that would soon occur. Before she knew it, she was face to face.. more like face to body.. with one butt naked Kusumi Koharu.

"Koharu! What are you doing?!" Sayumi shrieked in shocked at the boldness of her kouhai. They were both standing in the middle of a hallways and anyone would be able to see Kusumi's naked form.

"Michishige-san! I... I..." She stammered trying to get the proper words out, it was heart pounding enough to try and ask her senpai out for a drink, and she's doing it down to her bare skin and bones.

===================

12 hours ago

"USO! Really?" Koharu gasped.

"Uh huh. You have to start somewhere. First, it's the nanpa stage where you ask the person out. Then you can proceed to the dreadful waiting for the other person's phone call. And finally when you get the call, your become a couple. It’s as simple as that!"

"Mappa?"

"Yes.. nanpa. I know, it's a little embarrassing but I’m sure it'll turn out alright."

Two girls huddled in the corner of a dance studio speaking in hush tones. Mitsui Aika advised her fellow collegue and friend with advice that she herself did not understand very well, but nevertheless she spoke her thoughts on the topic as truthfully as possible. Helping another out was what Mitsui Aika tries to do best, especially when the person looked desperate for answers. As the group’s brains, she decided to help the poor girl out, little did she know that the troubled girl had misheard the important word wrongly.

===================

"Koharu. What are you doing?" Sayumi asked once again, her voice filled with patience regardless of the awkward situation both girls were in.

"I'm... I'm.. It's the mappa stage!" Koharu shouted.

Koharu observed Sayumi's features, she doesn't seem to be bothered by Koharu's current lack of an outfit, which made the younger girl feel so much less nervous. To tell you the truth, Koharu was beginning to get used to her outfit, maybe she should walk around naked often! It felt quite comfortable too!

"What do you mean by mappa stage?"

"You know.. where I... ask you out for dinner or coffee or ice cream.." Koharu went on explaining to Sayumi what Aika had taught her.

"Nanpa?" Sayumi corrected Koharu, inturrupting the younger from her explanation. "Eh? un mappa. You didn't know? The first stage is to be mappa and ask someone out." She replied still completely oblivious to her huge mistake.

"Koharu, it's nanpa. Not mappa. You don't have to be naked to ask me out." Sayumi explained as she placed her hand on Koharu's shoulder. "Now go back to your dressing room, get changed and ask me out again later. With your clothes on this time." She ordered her kouhai as she lightly pushed the now dazed girl towards the opposite direction.

Sayumi giggled in amusement as she walked back into her dressing room to pack her belongings. Probably only Koharu could make such a mistake, she thought to herself while rearranging the items in her make up bag. Right then the only other person who could prove her wrong stepped into the room with an a look of utter shock.

"Sayu, Koharu's acting weird. She's running around naked in the hallway! What happened?" The tanned girl questioned. "She mistook nanpa for mappa thats all." Sayumi replied casually while continuing to pack her things.

"Her too huh?" The older girl mumbled feeling sorry for Koharu now.

"Ehhh! Eri! You mean you made the same mistake as Koharu before?!" Sayumi shrieked for the second time that night.

"Un.. Reina told me that if I like someone I should go mappa that person. Boy was that embarrasing."

Sayumi, feeling a sudden pang of jealousy, stopped what she was doing and looked directly at her best friend, Kamei Eri. "Who did you mappa?" Curiousity got the best of her, she would have remembered Eri's naked form if the older girl went over to confess to Sayumi, so it was definitely not herself.

"Abe-san"

End

Oh the weirdest things Hammy, Essy and I can come up with by just talking.
Just so you know, 'mappa' means naked and 'nanpa' sounds like a hokkien vulgar word but it's not and it means to hit on someone or to pick up women (mainly by men but who cares).
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 07:11:59 PM by stefy »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: One Shot [Now Showing: "Misunderstanding"]
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2008, 07:21:42 PM »
HAHA YOU WROTE IT! Now I owe you a drink. XD

I demand a sequel where a clueless Eri is fooled by Reina. XDDDD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - This Moment