JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Dress Off

Author Topic: One Shot [Now Showing: Love Never Found -PART 2]  (Read 45739 times)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: One Shot [Now Showing: "Misunderstanding"]
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2008, 07:47:02 PM »
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Oh my god, I'm grinning from ear to ear right now. Poor Sayu...jealous. xD And wtf, Nacchi?! I mean, I know that out of the Rokkies, Eri (I think) was really close to Nacchi...but wow. *snickers*

I second Estrea's demand for a sequel! *holds up a picket sign* XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2008, 09:58:04 PM »
Oshit....naked Koharu?! XD (in my mind, I'm not thinking it looks too bad.... :grin: She's getting a body.) Haha, love how Sayu is very nonchalant about the nakedness. OMG Abe-san??!?!?!?!?!?!?! :shocked: MY SHOCK!!! :lol:
I have to agree with my fellow readers, sequel is in order!!!! :P

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2008, 03:39:51 AM »
omg haha, can't stop laughing at the story Misunderstanding~ haha thats one huge misunderstanding haha... but sounds common lol :P

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2008, 07:40:14 AM »
I can't stop laughing throughout as I was reading this fic. Seriously, this was HILARIOUS!!! The fact that this was somewhat SayuKoha made it even better. You know why I'm into these 2 at the moment :wub:

I'm super happy that you're back into writing. I hope to read more soon. Add abura!! :muffin: :muffin: :muffin:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »
LOL that was cute..yea! a sequel!! haha. Kamei XD :]]

poor Koha for misunderstanding!  XD XD XD XD XD :lol: :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2008, 03:31:32 PM »
 :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2008, 03:32:40 AM »
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!?!?!?!?!? Nacchi??!?!?!??!?
:stunned:

Did Nacchi say "yes" to the date? ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2008, 12:15:54 PM »
lol the naked part was totally unexpected XD  Misunderstanding indeed! and a hilarious one at that XD

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2009, 08:47:41 AM »
Cool! 9 replies...

:shocked has it been 2 months already since my last update...

Sorry guys no sequel to "Misunderstanding" just yet, maybe in another 2 months? :P I kid I kid, soon will be Misunderstanding part 2.. hopefully. Well in the mean time here's something else.

Note: There's a side story at the end but read at ur own risk cuz it'll definitely (kinda) ruin the ending mood of this one shot :D

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Shot [Now Showing: "Just A Crush"]
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2009, 08:52:01 AM »
[Just A Crush]

Pressing hard on the remote control, a matured looking teenager switched off her television with frustration and jealousy burning though her eyes.

She's on the screen again, with her. It's definitely not the first time too. Not that the girl would know for sure, considering she didn't really have that much time to check out every television show which featured the person she dreamt of the most.

The young lady let out a restless sigh, 'It's all just for the cameras and their fans, they’re really not like that in real life.. for sure.' She thought to herself as she drifted off to some much needed slumber.

"Arhhhmm... mmm?"

It was 7.30 in the morning, too early in the morning, of my only day off, to be awoken from my deep slumber. I cursed at the phone for a second before realizing my dreamy prince was on the other line.

"Shige-san?" the slightly deep, almost tenor voice asked.

"Uh- Yes." I sat bolt upright, making myself feel a little giddy from the sudden movement so early in the morning while everything in my sight went blank. I closed my eyes for a second to regain composure then stared at my phone in shock.

Yoshizawa-san was on the line, my beautiful beautiful prince was on the other line. I met Yoshizawa-san five years ago, when I was accepted into Morning Musume. It was love at first sight for me. I have never noticed Yoshizawa-san on screen before, it was always the cute Ai-chan that caught most of my attention. Five years has past and I think maybe the whole of Morning Musume might know about how I feel about Yoshizawa-san since I had been calling her my price the moment I became more confident with expressing myself to others. It didn't matter if she was four years older then me, or if she probably just treated me like a sister. I was totally head over heels in love with the girl who was, right now, at this very moment on the other line of my phone, calling me by a nickname that she gave to me...

"Shige-san? Hello?"
I snapped out of my little daze to reply. "Uh. Ohayo Gozamasu Yoshizawa-san."
"Ah Shige-san, Ohayo. I want to talk with you. Can we meet?"

Could we? "Of course." I responded cheerfully, at the same time trying my best to sound causal about it.

"Ok then, I'll pick you up in about say, one hour time?"
"Hai"

I stared at the phone again for a few moments after we hung up, until I realized that I had approximately fifty-eight minutes left to get ready before my prince would come knocking on the door finally realizing that I was the only one for her.

I stood at my doorway gazing up at Yoshizawa-san's tall figure standing right in front of me. It felt like I was dreaming. She was here, in front of me, standing in my doorway. I almost wanted to pinch myself really hard just to confirm that this wasn't a dream. She was standing there, giving me her perfect yet ever so cute smile.

"Let's go." She said and led me out of my apartment down to the car park where her car was parked.

"Since when did you drive?" I asked curiously, I've never knew Yoshizawa-san drove a car.

"Oh not so long ago, I finally went to get my license."

I couldn't see inside the car since the windows were all darkly tinted. She opened the door to the back seat of the car for me like the gentlemen that she was. It was then that a silhouette in the front seat caught my eye as I got in her car. It was her.. The girl whom I saw on television the night before.

"Ohayo, Sayu. Sorry for disturbing you so early, Yocchan kept bugging that she wanted to see you."

Yocchan? I could never ever call her that, I never had the guts to. I did call her Yossi once before as a joke. And her shocked expression was just priceless. I had a bad feeling about this though. I gave a threatening glare at the lady before my eyes. It might not have seemed like a life threatening glare like how Fujimoto-san would so easily show but I hoped it would have just scared her away just as effectively. The lady whom I secretly disliked and admired all at the same time was in the car with me. On top of that, she was seated in the passenger seat in front right beside my Yoshizawa-san. Why? Why was she here? It was supposed to be just me and my dearest price..

I returned a weak smile and greeted her. "I-Ishikawa-san. Ohayo.."

Yoshizawa-san then drove off from my apartment building. As I watched the building slowly disappear, she spoke. Her sweet voice was asking me a question.

"So how is things at work Shige-san? I hope Ai-chan is doing a good job leading you girls." She asked with concern. That was my leader, the kind, thoughtful and caring leader I loved.

At that moment I forgot Ishikawa-san's presence, "Everything is great Yoshizawa-san! Ai-chan is a good leader, she's different from you though but she's doing a very good job so far." I replied cheerfully, admiring her figure from the back. She looked so cool with one hand on the driving wheel and the other rested on... Ishikawa-san's hand?! Why? It's not supposed to be this way! I panicked as my eyes locked on to the pair of hands inter-twined together.

"Really.. Well that’s good to hear." She turned and showed me that warm and sweet looking smile of hers which practically made me melt.

She went on about the rest of the members that she was just checking up on how all of us were, and how she noticed that JunJun and LinLin were fitting in well with our group. Anything and everything a responsible leader would ask. Everything but the question I dreamt about countless times now. The rest of the things that was said all started to sound like it was coming from a distance to me. I couldn't speak, not when my world was crashing before my very eyes. Was this all she wanted to know from me?

"We're going to get breakfast, join us?" She asked.

I tore my eyes away from Ishikawa-san's lap holding back my tears. I shook my head in respond. I couldn't cry right there and then it would be too weird. "I promised Eri I'd meet her later on." I lied.

I requested that she take me to Eri's house. As she pulled away waving goodbye, the tears that I had been holding back came pouring down my cheeks. I turned to see Eri casually walk outside with a puzzled look. I ran towards her, sobs making my body shake, and she hugged me until I finally began to calm down. When my crying had finally diminished to random hiccupping sighs, my best friend took my face between her hands and said softly, surprisingly with wisdom way beyond her years,

"Sayu, if it were supposed to feel good, they wouldn't call it a crush."

"Eri..."

End

Side story

Eri laid on the sofa in front of her wide screen television, with a bowl of popcorn and a packet of umeboshi sweets within arm’s length, she lazed on the sofa watching a drama that she had been saving to watch during her rare days off.

Sobbing quietly as the sad drama reached its climax scene, Eri reached out and grabbed a number of tissue sheets to wipe her tears.

"If it were supposed to feel good, they wouldn't call it a crush...."

The drama ended and Eri was bored again. She took her almost empty bowl of popcorn and walked over to a figure cooped up in the kitchen, passing the bowl over to the slightly taller being, Eri grinned, "More please mama."

"Do it yourself Eri."

"Yaa~da~, mama makes it better then Eri" She whined at her mother. Giving her eldest daughter an annoyed look, Eri-mama took the bowl from Eri's hands, placed it on the table and proceeded to get another pack of dried corn. She paused for a moment, "Go take out the trash first."

Pouting, Eri stomped out of the kitchen dragging a black bag out to the front door as ordered. She swung the bag forward the flung it onto the ground in front of her, Eri repeated the process until reached the dumpster at the front of her house, with one final swing she threw the heavy bag into the large container and stomped back. That was when the sound of an engine was heard as she was about to reach her door step. Curious, Eri turned to take a peek at whose car it might be.

"Sayu?"

-----------------------------------------------

Tada~ welsh... until my next update! who knows when that'll be
Ciao.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 08:56:55 AM by stefy »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2009, 10:32:45 AM »
Just like Eri to recycle a comment from somewhere else. XD She'd never be so wise to come up with it herself. Eri is so cute. :P

And aww Sayu. Lol. Poor bunny.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2009, 03:37:15 PM »
Mmm, seems everyone's feeling the Yossy/Shige thing lately. :lol: But I like this, definitely. I swear I thought the girl in the car was Miki at first, cuz she was mentioned. :P So the whole reason Yossy wanted to talk to her was to see how Ai-chan is doing? :grin: Eri!!!!!!!! :rofl: Whatta dork~ :wub: I assume she knows about Sayu's crush then.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2009, 11:24:35 PM »
Omg, I lol'd at the end!! XD Of course, Eri'd take a line off of a drama to use....

But poor Sayu... ;~;

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2009, 11:51:50 PM »
When I read the part of Sayu I was like "oh... poor Sayu :(  and Eri seems to understand well her feelings, she's a good friend" and when I read the side story  XD Eri's awesome hahaha

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2009, 05:44:53 AM »
Sayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...:pen_cry:

Man, if Yossi (and Rika) had just wanted to take Sayu out for breakfast, she should have just said so when she initially called her. :(

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2009, 10:21:32 PM »
Man that was HOT...

I like Yossie and Miki "closet"ness xD

and Reina best scores xD

PS: yo tambien tratare de hacer lo mismo para ver si me puedo liar a mi jefa xD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2009, 10:20:25 AM »
Poor, POOR Sayu :cry: I totally wanna hug her and cry. It's a good thing she still has Eri.

Oh, I think you really improved in your writing. Not that it wasn't good before. Now, if only you would write more :P

"If it were supposed to feel good, they wouldn't call it a crush...." <--- Awww this makes so much sense but is so sad at the same time :(

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2009, 01:31:33 PM »
awww poor Sayu.  It's nice seeing a Prince Yossie story, I've always been quite found of the notion. 

the side story was really entertaining

passing the bowl over to the slightly taller being, Eri grinned, "More please mama."

That was my favourite line  :wub:  Eri's probably the only 20 year old that makes me want to squeal "kawaiiii~" at for such childish behavior.  XD

Before the side story, a tiny part of me wanted to question Eri's wisdom and then the drama part came up and I thought to myself "yeah, that's more like it" XD

oh!  the garbage bag part gave me a laugh...for a split second I imagined Eri accidentally throwing the garbage bag at poor Sayu.  That would have been a horrible ending though  :lol:

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2009, 06:12:02 PM »

:cry:

Poor Sayu :bleed eyes:!!!

But she has to understand she can't come between The Prince and her Princess...

"Sayu, if it were supposed to feel good, they wouldn't call it a crush."

Never were spoken so truthful words... even if they came from a dorama  XD

Eri is such a good friend :love:

Anyway good fic... Bye-Bye!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Shot [Now Showing: "Jenga Batsu Game"]
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2009, 08:38:32 PM »
[Just A Crush]

Essy - Well duhh! Besides, it was a best timing to say it so.. was all guud for our dorky kamechan :P

strawb3rrykream - Well Yossi wanted to check on how each of the girls were doing and she started with Sayu. And yup Eri knew about Sayu's crush, they are bffs after all (in that fic)

ShikyoxYaiba - Yea just HAD to add in the last part, or it wouldn't be the Eri we all know and love~

Kreuz_Asakura - Well that's kinda what I thought when I first wrote it. Then I thought... "wait a second... this is ERI we're talking about." and whoa la she just has to steal it from somewhere or she isn't Kamei Eri!

JFC - True... but Yossi was actually more concerned about her beloved Group then Sayu hah.

Haruka - Domo *bows* Glad you enjoyed the other fics. Btw... wth does "yo tambien tratare de hacer lo mismo para ver si me puedo liar a mi jefa" mean? Care to translate??  XD

hamzies - Look!! I wrote more~ Ah that line... well I read it from a book and kinda stole it hehe :P

Sukoshi - Ouch. Poor Sayu! Omg.. Your ebil to your idols too!!

Yankii Heart - Haha. Hmm in a way I guess Eri's a good friend. Kinda.

---------------

NEXT FIC!!

[Jenga Batsu Game]

It was already dark in the confined space. The only source of light coming from the small glass window of the door which separates the studio from the control room. Most of the lights were switched off giving the room a dim atmosphere. People from the control room of the radio studio were in the mist of packing up their materials. Michishige Sayumi, the radio personality, sat gazing at a large poster in front of her, after yet another enjoyable recording the young adult was seated alone in the now empty area.

"Sayu.. Lets go."

A heavenly voice called out her name, one that Sayumi thought she might never hear for the rest of the night. Turning her dazed gaze up at the figure, who had an equally heavenly body, Sayumi responded with a small smile. A hint of nervousness ran through her as she made her way towards the figure that had held out Sayumi's handbag to the popular (and currently very worried) radio personality.

"Where's Mittsi?"

"She had to rush back home... Something about her dog starving at home." The heavenly voice answered back. Sayumi observed the figure extensively trying to look for any hint of jitteriness from the other.

'Please don't be bothered by what I said just now'

Sayumi pleaded to herself as she proceeded to walked side by side with the other down the hallway towards the elevator. Occasionally casting nervous glances at her long time friend and colleague, the slightly fearsome rabbit was observing every move of her turtle friend whom she adored so very much.

"I know!"

Eri exclaimed abruptly in a cheerful manner which startled Sayumi. "Let's have supper first! I'm starving." The older girl suggested rubbing her stomach to emphasise her hunger.

"Good idea!" Sayumi played along, exclaiming just as cheerfully, concealing all her anxieties to herself. She was good at that, lying, manipulating and hiding her true feelings, in other words... She possesses a dark side under all that extremely kawaii exterior. Although she does sometimes accidentally reveal her true character, it has never really bothered her whatsoever. That is, until now...   

"Mmm~ Oihi~"

Eri sighed out somewhat incoherently as she chewed blissfully on the cream-filled crepe which she shared with Sayumi. The younger of the two grinned away in a goofy manner at the adorable sight before her eyes. Their said supper had turned out to be a full coursed meal, including the dessert which the two slim figures were currently consuming guiltlessly as they strolled leisurely passing by a park on the way to the train station.

A chuckle escaped Sayumi as she noticed cream smothered on the tip of Eri's nose. The girl always had a messy way of eating desserts such as crepes and ice-cream, sometimes she did wonder if Eri did that on purpose to enhance her level of cuteness or if she was really just that clumsy with her food.

"What's so funny?" Noticing Sayumi's quiet laughter, Eri asked in curiosity.

A finger brushed against Eri's nose in a swift motion. "You have cream on your nose, silly." Said the owner of the finger, which was still hovering in front of Eri's face. Just as swiftly as Sayumi's previous actions, Eri leaned forward allowing the tip of younger's finger into her mouth and pulled it out just as quickly.

"Thank you" She grinned playfully at the wide-eyed Sayumi.

Sayumi was in a state of shock right about now. She froze in place watching the older girl's every move; The grin from Eri's face slowly transforming into a smirk, a mischievous smirk to which resembled a certain absent rokkie member whom they both knew oh so well. Eri approached the younger slowly, destroying the distance between the two.

"What’s wrong, Sayu?" Eri asked in a mocking manner. "About what you said before in the studio... Did you seriously mean it?" She continued.

"W-what d-do.." Sayumi paused clearing her suddenly dry throat nervously "..you m-mean?"

"You thought I'd forget didn't you?" Eri went on with her questioning. At the same time, closing up the last gap left between herself and Sayumi. She placed both her arms over the younger girl's shoulders and stared straight into the pair of gorgeous sparkly dark eyes before her. "Sayu lost at jenga, and now.." Eri leaned closer pressing her forehead against the slightly taller being, ".. She has to face her batsu game."

Before Sayumi could protest (which she probably wouldn't), Eri had captured Sayumi's lips with her own. The stunned rabbit girl felt like she was floating in heaven as her long time dream had finally come true. Not wanting this very rare moment to end, the former timid rabbit grabbed the turtle's waist pulling her closer and deepened their kiss aggressively, releasing the devil within her. She crept a hand to the upper back of the older girl and pressed against the body in front of her. Her other hand still rested on Eri's waist, she slipped her thumb underneath Eri's shirt brushing lightly against her smooth skin.

Eri felt her entire body prickle with a tingling sensation. A simple kiss which she planned to mock the girl before her had turned out to become one of the best experiences she'd ever had. An experience which she was enjoying very much at the moment.

The two girls finally pulled apart to replenish their lungs with oxygen. Eri stared at Sayumi, surprised.

"So.." Eri voiced out, breaking the silence, a little grin forming on her face. "You still prefer to kiss me over a poster of me?"

A mischievous smirk sneaked its way onto Sayumi's doll-like face. "You betcha" She purred and pulled Eri towards her once again, causing the older to squeak excitedly as the two lip locked for the second time that night.

-----------------------------------

Reference: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ity5zu2i32z
Was listening to Sayu's radio show again and what she said about Eri made me wanna write this. It's the episode where Eri and Aika were the guests so that'll explain why Aika is mentioned here.

OUU quick translation of the reference..
Aika: (The batsu game is to) Kiss this poster of Kamei-san!
Sayumi: No way... If that's the case, I'd rather kiss the real person.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 08:51:55 PM by stefy »

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Dress Off