JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Beautiful Day

Author Topic: One Shot [Now Showing: Love Never Found -PART 2]  (Read 45741 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: One Shot [Now Showing: "Just A Crush"]
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2009, 08:52:21 PM »
I approve of this fic! XD

Took you long enough though. :P Turtle. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: One Shot [Now Showing: "Jenga Batsu Game"]
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2009, 09:02:55 PM »
EEEH!? WHICH EPISODE OF THE RADIOSHOW WAS THIS?!  :shocked *immediately downloads*

Now then, about the fic:  100% win. Go Eri! XD

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2009, 09:14:20 PM »
whoops forgot about mentioning which episode. It's from episode #79

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kzyuyhihdzq

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2009, 12:57:17 AM »
Batsu-games FTMFW! :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2009, 02:47:17 AM »
I'm glad Eri didn't forget about the batsu game~ :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2009, 05:47:16 PM »
Wahhhhh~~~ KameShige. Sukoshi-chan would be happy *nods*

It's rare to see Eri being the assertive one. Poor Sayu getting all flustered XD Oh, reading about the bunny and turtle eating, I got reminded of my lunch. I had shabu-shabu!! It was delicious! Yum yum :)

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Shot [Now Showing: "Photography 101"]
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2009, 08:22:04 AM »
[Photography 101]

"Otsukaresamadeshita!"

After a very successful promotion video shoot, the atrium within the campus bustled with activity as a crew of people began packing up their equipment. Just as everyone was in the midst of their packing, a young man in his twenties fumbled around anxiously, desperately in search of something but to no avail.

"Senpai.. Erm... we're missing one of our DSLR Cameras.." The amateur crew member reported to his mentor nervously as he mentally slapped himself for being so careless and prepared for the worst.

"WHAT?! *&^%r#%)^&)#^)_(*$&_(*$&#*!!!!!!"

"Kore ijou nagaku isshou ni iru to watashi mo dame ni narisou"

The young girl hummed to the song as she admired the object that she'd been holding onto for the past few hours. She walked down the hallway towards her dressing room browsing through all the pictures she took with the borrowed DSLR.

-Dog in the middle of a field far away-

-The far away field without the dog-

-Tanaka-san cam-whoring about ... random self news-

A smirk appeared on the girl's face as she rolled her eyes.

-A zoom in on a leaf and flower-

-Takahashi-san posing for the shoot-

Her eyes beamed with envy as she stared at the digital image of the ever talented Takahashi Ai.

-The lighting stand for the promotion video shoot-

-Kamei-san spacing out-

*Grins*

-Michishige-san in the midst of talking to the camera woman-

*Giggles*

She then turned off the black device and slung it over her shoulder, readjusting its position so the camera was placed on her back, hidden from sight. Can't let the rest of the members find out what she has taken now, can she? Especially a particular senpai of hers who just so happens to be the sub-leader of the group...

"Aika! What took you so long! Even Aichan is back before you." A certain responsible young lady already dressed in a white tee and brown tracks nagged as she awaited the youngest member to enter the room.

"Gomenasai Niigaki-san, I got lost on my way here." The late-comer reasoned calmly with an apologetic smile. "Where is everyone else?" Mitsui Aika asked politely observing the almost empty room which was supposed to be occupied by seven other girls.

"Changing, I told them to go ahead first."

"Really sorry to have troubled you Niigaki-san. You didn't have to wait up for me." Aika apologised sincerely as she followed closely behind her sub-leader. 'Changing huh...' The young member thought to herself as her mouth curved into a mischievous smirk.

"What are you talking about, I'm your sub-leader, and it’s one of my duties to make sure everyone is accounted for." Risa lectured, putting on her responsible face, even though their main purpose here was already over. Aika observed her sub-leader's movements, suppressing her laughter, she enjoyed watching others especially one Niigaki Risa be all responsible, when she really is just as carefree as the group's beloved turtle. She would have taken a shot of this side of Risa, but Aika resisted the temptation for the time being, picture taking could wait.

They stopped in front of the door to a smaller room where Aika could hear squeals of laughter and feminine voices coming from inside. She felt a hand on her back push against her lightly as her body moved forward involuntarily.

"Now go in, change and I'll meet you at the entrance of this building. The van is leaving in thirty minutes. Hurry!"

Aika stared at the older girl's back view, "what's the rush?" she breathed out to no one in particular and pushed open the door. She peered in to check who else was in the dressing room...

Most of the girls were there, with the exception of their leader and sub-leader and one half of the Chinese transfer member, as expected Kamei Eri was one of the few together with Aika who was still dressed in the given outfits for the shoot. Linlin was prancing around the room, wearing black tracks under her given outfit, searching for something. Sayumi was the only one all changed and ready to leave, wearing a simple black sweater with pink designs around its side together with light coloured jeans which fit her perfectly.

Enough with peeking, Aika pushed herself forward and entered the room. "Aika! You're not changed yet?" Sayumi turned over to the younger member while her hands still working on undoing, her best friend, Kamei Eri's blouse.

"Eri... get... up!" Sayumi yanked the older, sleepy looking girl up from her seat and proceeded to drag her to a different room. "Sayu~ relax. We still have 30 minutes.." the older girl mumbled as she grinned ceasing in motion to give an even more tough time for her closest friend.

"We only have 30 minutes left!" Sayumi corrected her quickly, "Arghh!" she groaned finally managing to push Eri into the small changing room. "Now change in 5 minutes! Or I'll go in there and change you myself!"

"Ohh, I'd like to see you try~ " Eri purred through the door, teasing the younger girl, making Sayumi blush furiously either from rage or embarrassment, Aika couldn't really tell and she didn't really want to find out either. All she knew was that it just amused her to watch those two's daily antics. Aika quickly grabbed the camera and took a shot of her red faced senpai.

"Aika? Where did you get that from?" Sayumi asked, her flushed appearance disappearing and replaced by a now bewildered expression.

BANG

The door beside Eri's cubicle slammed open just as Aika was about to answer, "Alright! Who took my shirt?!" Yelled a certain petite group mate dressed in ... well more like un-dressed from her PV outfit barged out fumingly.

She glared right at Aika and noticed the black device in her hands, "Aika, what are you doing with a camera." She asked, no, interrogated.

SNAP

Aika looked back at the half un-dressed Reina with a mischievous grin plastered on her face as she answered the older girl's question with a flick of her fingers. The room fell silent, with the exception of Eri's whimpering while she was changing. Sayumi stared wide eye at Aika then back at Reina, and backed away slowly bracing herself for the chaos that's about to take place.

"AIKA!!" Reina roared, chasing after the younger member of the group. "Give me that!" She tackled Aika onto the ground, both girls wrestling for the possession of the camera. It wasn't much of a hassle for Reina though, as Aika let her take the camera off her hands. The two sat up side by side, Aika observing Reina as she fiddled with the DSLR. (Plus stealing quick glimpse of Reina's exposed skin every now and then)

The tiny girl pressed on every button she could find, but the screen just wouldn't light up, she shook the device and began to get frustrated once again. "It's spoilt! Here!" She threw the camera back at Aika who, fortunately, managed to catch it and started examining the DSLR.

"Your right..." Aika mumbled quietly expressing her disappointment; she stood up and walked out of the room looking down with her puppy dog eyes at the camera.

"HA!" Reina smirked as she glanced over at her fellow rokkie, Sayumi, who stared back at Reina jaw-slacked.

"Reina... did you even noticed that she locked the keypads so you couldn't do anything?" Said Sayumi who's IT knowledge was pretty much way better then lets say... Reina.

The younger rokkie stared deadpanned at Sayumi, "Lock what now?"

Snickering away, Aika flickered on the camera admiring her newest photo collection. She connected the camera to the minicomputer she had brought, uploading everything she took into the computer...

Thank you Tanaka-san, for being so technology ignorant

-----------------------------------

Jyagayan~ XD
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 08:24:48 AM by stefy »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2009, 08:42:40 AM »
LMAO.

You finally wrote this. Good for you! Nyahaha. Poor Reina....XDD

I want that shot of her half-dressed!!! XDDD

GJ Aika!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2009, 10:23:05 AM »
Hahaha.... this was so amusing to read.  :lol:
Aika's pictures sound much more intersting than the official shots we get to see. She just has to be careful she doesn't take her computer to be fixed and having some shameless repair person leak those pictures to the world. *cough*Edison*cough* Not that they're those kind of photos, I'm sure.

The part with Eri being sleepy one moment and teasing Sayu the next was great. XD She really can just switch between personalities at the drop of a hat. Sayu blushed, heh, the bunny was pwn'd.

Reina and her technology-FAIL = LULS. :rofl:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2009, 10:33:51 AM »
lol Stefy~ kawaiii~   XD

love all the kameshige~   :inlove:  

The room fell silent, with the exception of Eri's whimpering while she was changing. Sayumi stared wide eye at Aika then back at Reina, and backed away slowly bracing herself for the chaos that's about to take place.
lol I bet eririn's whimpering cause Sayu didn't take her up on her dare XD   Sayu should have backed herself all the way into Eri's change room  :kekeke:

"Your right..." Aika mumbled quietly expressing her disappointment; she stood up and walked out of the room looking down with her puppy dog eyes at the camera.

hehe after all that commotion, Aika is so going home wearing her pv clothes XD

now if mischievous aika and the little devil bunny were to one day combine their powers...  :hehehe:

-----------------------
noticed hammy san's comment before Photography 101 :mon cam:  Ooops did I not comment on Janga Batsu Game?    :on cloudeye:
well then...it's scenario time~:

Eri: Ne Sayu, why are we poking Sukoshi with sticks?  :dunno:

Sayu: cause she forgot to comment on a good kameshige fic, Eririn.

Eri: oh~~~ that makes sense!  *continues poking*

Sayu: wait!  she's not moving!   :shock:

Eri: Omg Sayu! Do you think she died from reading our story?!  

Sayu: Well we were pretty hot!

Eri: oh wait!  She's just sleeping....and drooling...

Sayu: . . .

SayuEri: eew.

hehe and there you have it  :sweat:  Oyasumi~  :sleep:
-----------------------

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »
LMAO at Aika. Such a little perv. But LMFAO at Reina!!! XD Hey, I want that shot too~

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2009, 04:06:29 PM »
LMAO Poor Reina (I also want that picture :twisted:) kekeke

-pats Aika on the back- GOOD JOB, GIRL. :lol: I give her kudos for being so brave. XD
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline ongakuSOUL

« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2009, 04:50:18 PM »
LMAO! I laughed my butt off reading this. I can totally imagine Aika doing this XD Poor, Reina and her lack of knowledge about cameras :lol:

Waaa~ and the KameShige was really cute too! Eri's irresponsibility is so adorable :wub:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2009, 06:03:33 AM »
[Photography 101]

Shutterbug Aika = :wub:

"In the middle of dressing" Musume = :w00t: :drool:

Reina's technical ignorance. XD

Not quite the same equipment, but I got about a third of the way through and IMMEDIATELY thought of this pic and of the "Making of" vid for SYO.
:wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2009, 07:52:17 AM »
@Sukoshi-chan: hee hee. Your little scenario was so cute and funny :D

Wahhh this one-shot was good. I can't decide if I prefer the adorable KameShige or the Yankii Reina part XD Now, when are you gonna update your chapter fic? *gonna explode from waiting*

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2009, 01:22:12 PM »
wohohoHO!
nice going Aika!!!!!  XD XD

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2009, 07:54:48 PM »
XD!! Omg this was amazing. Technology illiterate Reina = :on lol:

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2009, 10:40:46 AM »
Comment replies before I forget and get lazy again... or If i take another billion months till a new 1 shot appears XD

@Ess - Sure no prob just go pay UFA 1 billion buck and see if you get lucky~ XD

@Kuji - OH you mean the *cough*withGillianamongotherppl*cough*

@Sukoshi  - Naww Eri was actually whimpering cuz she couldn't take off her pants properly XD (Maybe cuz she was too engrossed with the thought of Sayu in there with her?) And lol to your KameShige dialog! SO CUTEEE.... btw... what were you dreaming about huh?

@Ichigokuri~mu - Maybe you and Ess could split the cost of bribing UFA? XD

@sai - OH you can join Ess and kuri~mu to bribe UFA then... whats 1 billion divided by 3? :dunno:

@ongakuSOUL - Oh my... hows ur butt? still intact? XD

@JFC - OMG! Video taking 101? Maybe I'll consider Sukoshi's idea and have a SayuxAika collab... target... Reina XD poor poor Reina... and no one can come rescue her at all now.

@Hamzies - There updated already what... nv see ah? *whispers*I know... you saw liao*whisper ends*

@apple-princess - Yay Aika rawks~!! XD XD

@Yaiba - I KNOW RIGHT!! XD

JA, baibai~ *skips off into darkness*
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 10:43:03 AM by stefy »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2009, 12:29:17 PM »
Huh, weird, I could have sworn I replied to this thread. Anyway.

Haha, sneaky Aika, man, I wanna see that pic on her blog.

'And this is a relaxing pic of a half naked Tanaka-san. Refreshing huh?'

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2009, 12:58:13 PM »
^
Maybe you can join Ess, kuri~mu (don't mind SBK if I call ya dat?) and Sai with the whole bribing think... So what's 1 billion divided by 4 then? :dunno:

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Beautiful Day