JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Sugar Baby Love

Author Topic: Let's Play PoupeeGirl  (Read 104067 times)

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Through Space and Time~
Re: Let's Play PoupeeGirl
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2009, 12:57:31 AM »
I spread my comments around, too. But I don't mind ribbon whoring your page after a reset, there's three a day, afterall. Lol

I'm actually up to 1000 ribbons. Been whoring ribbons since I started, practically. After I saw the kimono at the furima I started to research them and saw that in 07 and 08 there were Natsu Matsuri events and I pooped my pants and began to whore myself for ribbons! LOL

I try never to go under 1000 ribbons... When I go under 1000, I start to ribbon whore like MAD and do Poupee pairs with some friends. Also do tons of shell hunting, uploading and selling of the items I get when I upload.

I'm so serious about the Natsu Matsuri event... LOL   

♥♥ // Infinite Bits Gaming Con // ♥♥ // Poupee Girl // ♥♥ // YouTube // ♥♥ // LJ // ♥♥

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2009, 09:32:01 PM »
:D

I usually only make two resets a day unless I comment right after I wake up, and usually I don't bother XD

Today I'm up to 248 ribbons LOL I'm trying to save up again. T_T
At one point I had a nice balance of 300-400 ribbons until I started thinking there was no point in saving if I could be buying cute items instead (.....), but now I want to have a higher count again. I need to have a lot saved because not only am I buying event items, but there are items at poupee market that I want to collect... Two places to waste ribbons.. It be hectic yo!!!

I hope you get your Natsu Matsuri event :lol: Is it mostly kimonos, yukatas or sth? I'd check but livejournal is down (that's where I get all my poupee news T_T) They really need to find another place for backing up that info cuz LJ has been down all day...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2009, 02:50:45 AM »
:D

I usually only make two resets a day unless I comment right after I wake up, and usually I don't bother XD

Today I'm up to 248 ribbons LOL I'm trying to save up again. T_T
At one point I had a nice balance of 300-400 ribbons until I started thinking there was no point in saving if I could be buying cute items instead (.....), but now I want to have a higher count again. I need to have a lot saved because not only am I buying event items, but there are items at poupee market that I want to collect... Two places to waste ribbons.. It be hectic yo!!!

I hope you get your Natsu Matsuri event :lol: Is it mostly kimonos, yukatas or sth? I'd check but livejournal is down (that's where I get all my poupee news T_T) They really need to find another place for backing up that info cuz LJ has been down all day...

Yeah, Natsu Matsuri is all yukata and other types of lovely Japanese summery things~ I want a little bag with gold fish for my Poupee to hold~~~~ XD

LJ is back now aaaaaaaaaand...

VALENTINES DAY LIMITED BUNNY BAGS ARE ON SALE!!! :O

I want the pink one but they're all like 333R X_X
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 03:01:40 AM by Sexy Beam »

♥♥ // Infinite Bits Gaming Con // ♥♥ // Poupee Girl // ♥♥ // YouTube // ♥♥ // LJ // ♥♥

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2009, 09:49:41 AM »
Ahh cool @ Natsu Matsuri. Funny enough, I thought I'd be all over yukatas on poupee, but during that recent yukata TBS special I didn't buy any. Maybe cuz the obis weren't cool. It's good if I don't want one though, it means I'll be saving a lot of ribbons because they cost so much :lol:
Ack, looking at the old ones, I would've wanted the 'sweets' pattern one. If they release a vomit-inducingly cute one like it again, I may consider it >_> And yes, looks like the obis were MUCH nicer at the natsu matsuri than at the recent event!

VALENTINE'S BUNNIES?? Crazy... I can't buy the bunny bag because there are so many other items I'd love to have (tho they will most likely be too expensive, too T_T)

Let's see... I'd like the dot dress (pink or blue), the high waist skirt (any colour but I think I like the red most), frilled socks, just about any of the shoes (the heart shoes are cute)... The jumper dress looks cute, too, but I'm assuming that like the dot dress they will go for a high price and I will only be able to afford one when they are released to market....

Man I need to start saving like crazy!!! These items are probably unlocking really soon!!!

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2009, 06:57:08 PM »
I bought two of the Megami Search yukatas cos I thought the pattern was lovely. But you're right, the Natsu Matsu event  items are much nicer than the Megami Search stuff. Which is why almost I pooped my pants when I saw the past event items on that LJ community!! O___O

Sooo pretty~ OMG. Traditional Japanese clothing is sooo beautiful.  :heart: I can't wait!

I ended up buying that bunny bag for 333R but... I'm regretting the purchase because I still think 333R is too much... D: What do you think?

I LOOOOVE the high waist skirts! OMFG! I need the pink one! XD I want the pink dot dress, all the pink shoes... I also want all the hair bows and the balloons... Waaaahhh... We need to ribbon whore DX I want all this and the Natsu Matsuri stuuufffff.... DX

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 07:04:35 PM by Sexy Beam »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2009, 07:15:34 PM »
Hahahahahah yeaahhh!!! Working hard for ribbons!!!

I think the bunny is cute and if you use it often, it will pay itself back :D
It's worse if you buy something expensive and don't end up wearing it more than once or twice... I think that's what's going to happen with one of the dresses that I bought from the wedding event, lol!! Man I can't wait to sell it.

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2009, 01:10:26 AM »
I might end up using the bunny bag a lot... But still... 333R X_X

My god, I NEED to stay out of the furima if I expect to make it till Natsu Matsuri....LOL

I only bought ONE dress during the wedding event... the  pink ribbon dress. I love it!! I don't use it a lot but I'm not selling it... I want to use it for special occasions! 8D

Looking back on that event, I should have bought more accessories... But at the time I was saving ribbons for Natsu Matsuri so I didn't buy all the bows I wanted. :(

I've made up my mind... NO MORE FURIMA!! (Unless those waist skirts come ouuuuut~~~  omfg :( )

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2009, 09:57:39 AM »
OMG SB ALL THOSE COMMENTS U'VE MADE!!!! When I saw my ribbon count this morning I was like :w00t: Hahah... YOU'RE THE BEST

Luckily there's at least no direct button to furima from the profile, so it MIGHT be easy to avoid... :lol:

Me I'm saving for the Valentine's items, as said above... hehe ^^;;;

Hmm looks like nothing new happening today in the poupee world...

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2009, 05:32:08 PM »
I TOLD you I was gonna ribbon whore you!! LOL I just gave you 20 after I woke up this morning (I usually try to do the full 3 resets a day...)

I'll give you another 20 this evening. :3

But yeah, yesterday was borrrring. Bleh. I think I'm going to die when the V-Day stuff comes out because I have a feeling that's going to be expensive... *please don't let the waist skirts be crazy expensive, furima gods, pleaaase*

I'm kinda glad that most of the stuff in Kath's shop right now I'm kinda "meh" about... I MIGHT pick up that pink dotted skirt, though. Just because I bought the shoes and REALLY like them.

We should play some Poupee dress up games in this thread... XD For the lulz.

Let me know if you're interested.  :heart:

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2009, 07:47:11 PM »
You girls are crazy active in this thread :o

... I confess I'm poupee girl addicted too XD So I'll join in on the fun~ And thanks so much Sexy Beam for all the posts :o I'll definitely ribbon whore back to you XD

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 09:19:37 PM »
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO one more for the party!!! bootyshake

Man SB, the maintenance started when I was in the middle of commenting you -_- I'll try to remember to finish hahahah

The EVIL JEWELS are arriving T____T NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have the pink dotted skirt! I bought it after buying the black dotted skirt.. Haha I like them both *weak*

Sure, we could do dress up games, just prepare for suckiness on my part. :lol:

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2009, 10:15:50 PM »
You girls are crazy active in this thread :o

... I confess I'm poupee girl addicted too XD So I'll join in on the fun~ And thanks so much Sexy Beam for all the posts :o I'll definitely ribbon whore back to you XD

You're welcome for the ribbons. :D Expect me to ribbon whore you more often, too. XD  ESPECIALLY during events. :O One morning you might wake up with 40 extra ribbons. LOL

You must post in this thread more. I love Shi *huggles shi* but we need more people to join our Poupee Party! LOL

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO one more for the party!!! bootyshake

Man SB, the maintenance started when I was in the middle of commenting you -_- I'll try to remember to finish hahahah

The EVIL JEWELS are arriving T____T NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have the pink dotted skirt! I bought it after buying the black dotted skirt.. Haha I like them both *weak*

Sure, we could do dress up games, just prepare for suckiness on my part. :lol:

EVIL JEWELS OMFGJKSJDAISHDOIERHAKJHFGIDRUGHY

*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE*

When the Natsu Matsuri event hits... I'll CRY if I can't get what I want. Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And don't worry, Shi, finish when you get the chance.  :heart: I gots muh ribbons after the last reset cos I ribbon whored Odango RIGHT before it went down! XD

I think dress ups could be fun and your Poupee is cute, Shi!! XD She's got a unique style, but it's super cute~~ I think you'd do fine in dress up games! XD

Odango, would you join us in our Poupee dress up parties? XD
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 10:17:54 PM by Sexy Beam »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2009, 10:54:33 PM »
Hehe I always think my dress ups are boring because I don't wear tons of layers and don't pile up on all my accessories at once. :lol: Sometimes my dress ups are desperate because I want to use a certain item but can't find anything that matches with it. So then I just wear a weird combo of things LOLOL
I guess I should be more confident. Like it doesn't matter if everything doesn't match perfectly, or something. XD

And thanks SB!! Your Poupee is cute, too!!!! ^__________________^

As if it wasn't bad enough that poupee is down, now LJ is down too!!! Why are you torturing me so, oh Internetz!

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2009, 11:11:34 PM »
I tend to layer a lot in real life so I just applied that to my Poupee... XD My Poupee is like a representation of me and my style... and what I wish I could wear. LOL This website makes me all kinds of happy inside~~~   :love: :love: :love:

You should be more confident, Shi!! Actually, you should be more ADVENTUROUS with your Poupee!  :twisted:

I should make that the first dress up theme... BE ADVENTUROUS with your style! XD

Girls, you with me? XD

(When Poupee Girl comes back up, of course...  :lol:)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 11:32:26 PM by Sexy Beam »

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2009, 05:51:52 AM »
JEWEL時間ですね~~~~~~~~

Okay so... I'm happy most of the stufff in the Jewel area is "meh" to me. I mean, there are some cute things, but nothing I'm willing to spend money on. I hope it stays that way!! XD

Although... I tried commenting on Odango's stuff and I got no ribbons!! Hmmm... weird. :(

But I LOVE the new Poupee model feature in Kath's shop! Now i will never buy an item blindy again!

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2009, 08:37:25 AM »
You didn't get any? That's weird o.O

... I got 2 ribbons when I commented on your stuff~ So that's a nice change ^^

And I agree, most of the stuff in the jewels section isn't that great, so I'm not terribly sad just yet... But I have a feeling they'll have special stuff in there during campaign's T.T

And I agree~ The best part of the update is the previews that we get now~ It's really nice to see how it all fits

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2009, 09:49:11 AM »
Wtf all my ribbons have been converted into jewels! 608 jewels 4 ribbons is what I had this morning...
I don't want to convert jewels into ribbons because I never want to buy them, so I want to save in case one day they have something I really want in the jewel store...

Which means... I HAVE TO START SAVING FOR VDAY ITEMS FROM SCRATCH

And also, I could only make 9 comments today that I got ribbons from! WTFFF

I also heard that reset times are now history so we can actually make LESS ribbons now per day by commenting! Sure it's 2 ribbons per comment but only 20 comments a day instead of 60 :/ So we can actually make 20 comments less...

Good thing: we get 10 ribbons for logging in each day.. But I'm not sure we have to log out and log in manually or if it somehow figures it out on its own..

Man I'm not happy about the changes right now :(
I'm only happy that the stuff in the jewel store right now isn't super tempting

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2009, 03:27:03 PM »
Wtf all my ribbons have been converted into jewels! 608 jewels 4 ribbons is what I had this morning...
I don't want to convert jewels into ribbons because I never want to buy them, so I want to save in case one day they have something I really want in the jewel store...

Which means... I HAVE TO START SAVING FOR VDAY ITEMS FROM SCRATCH

And also, I could only make 9 comments today that I got ribbons from! WTFFF

I also heard that reset times are now history so we can actually make LESS ribbons now per day by commenting! Sure it's 2 ribbons per comment but only 20 comments a day instead of 60 :/ So we can actually make 20 comments less...

Good thing: we get 10 ribbons for logging in each day.. But I'm not sure we have to log out and log in manually or if it somehow figures it out on its own..

Man I'm not happy about the changes right now :(
I'm only happy that the stuff in the jewel store right now isn't super tempting

Don't worry, Shi. After midnight Japan time hits, I'll give you 40 ribbons. XD Sucks I can't give you up to sixty a day, though... RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!! I read about that on LJ as soon as I started commenting on Odango's items and got NOTHING! DX

And thanks Shi and Odango for ribbon whoring me last night.  :heart:  When I woke up I was like "YAAAAY RIBBONS~~~~"  :love: :love: :love:

All my ribbons stayed ribbons.... lol Have you ever bought ribbons, Shi? The more I think about Jewels the more inclined I am to buy some on my birthday but never spending them... XD Well, unless it's something my Poupee can't live without... Like more HAPPY BATH DAY stuff. DX

You didn't get any? That's weird o.O

... I got 2 ribbons when I commented on your stuff~ So that's a nice change ^^

And I agree, most of the stuff in the jewels section isn't that great, so I'm not terribly sad just yet... But I have a feeling they'll have special stuff in there during campaign's T.T

And I agree~ The best part of the update is the previews that we get now~ It's really nice to see how it all fits

Odango, yeah... that's my fear. That during events all the stuff I REALLY want will be Jewel only items. I keep repeating myself but the Natsu Matsuri event sticks out in my mind because I've been obsessing over it since I joined. XD

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2009, 03:48:41 PM »
I might go for 10 comments to SB and 10 to Odango tonight :lol:
Less resets means less chances to spread ribbons around. I like sometimes going through my friends list and stuff, now when there's only 20 comments a day it feels so restricted... baww

@the jewel thing:
I've bought ribbons twice, both months ago, and I decided not to buy ribbons again lol. All of my ribbons before the jewel-turn were non-bought ribbons... So yeah. I have no idea why they were turned into jewels o_O;;; But maybe it's good. I'll try to save 'em if the jewel store releases something totally orgasmic - but it will have to be REALLY good. Like the colours and everything will have to be exactly the way I like them. (LOL I wonder how long I can stick to this decision)

Good thing: the bonuses for 3, 7, 10 days and full month of dress up seem to have been increased. Like 200 for the whole month and stuff :D I'm looking forward to that!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2009, 05:21:09 PM »
Ok WHAT!!

It's past midnight in Japan so I go all lalala to comment on SB and NOTHING!!

NO RIBBONS!!!

WTF IS THIS!!!!

...Or does it change at like 35min past??? IDGI

EDIT:

It's working!!  :shakeit:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 05:37:37 PM by shirenu »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Sugar Baby Love