JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Beat!! - Kyoto Towerk

Author Topic: Let's Play PoupeeGirl  (Read 104674 times)

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Through Space and Time~
Re: Let's Play PoupeeGirl
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2009, 04:32:47 PM »
That's what I bought that I hate ... The Pink dot dress... But I spent nearly 400R on it.

I'm NOT making those ribbons back... T___T

I'm so upset...

♥♥ // Infinite Bits Gaming Con // ♥♥ // Poupee Girl // ♥♥ // YouTube // ♥♥ // LJ // ♥♥

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2009, 06:03:19 PM »
Ouch TT______________________TT

This is one of those times when you're supposed to try & remember it's only a game... but, wah D:

At least selling shells is possible finally, though I've still got 14 left because at times nobody will buy them. Those people who sell shells for 2 ribbons are driving me nuts :lol: Let me sell my 3 ribbon shells OKAY SHEESH!! Hahahahahah.

Yeahh still no shoes or high waist skirt, waiting for tomorrow's limited natsu matsuri items to decide what to do next, I guess D:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2009, 07:56:56 PM »
Aww *hugs SB*

The -only- reason I got my pink dot dress was because I was refreshing for a while and going through the dresses section a lot and I saw a girl selling hers for only 199ribbons so I snatched that up quickly XD Cause it was the lowest I saw it. Hopefully all of the Valentine's items go down soon, cause some of the pricing is ridiculous! I really want the cute boots.... but they're so expensive X.x

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline sayahchan

• I disapear from time to time, only to return in a blaze!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ava made by moi ask me for anymore.
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2009, 02:20:48 AM »
lol my second post, and this one has words!!
:P
ok, I keep forgetting that poupee wont let me comment in firefox. so I guess I am keeping chrome for poupee comments.

I added ya Sexy Beam :P I tried to leave a comment, but I am on firefox.
I am not happy with the jewel system, but I am using it anyways...

I havent gone to check the new stuff in the market... :P but I will check later.
uh.. I have to remember to post here more often.

Avatar and sig made by Kawaii Beam

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2009, 01:24:06 PM »
^ Yes you have to remember :twisted:

The limited items are up. Not personally interested in them, ribbons safe WHOO.

I got the red heart shoes for 111 ribbons. ^^;; Best purchase out of VDay items so far; I can wear them with anything red :)

Finally got a yukata, too. Totally ended up changing my mind though. I was going to buy the yellow gold fish yukata, but instead got this one:

I totally don't know how to choose an obi though LOL but I guess this one is OK. Haven't bought any accessories yet, not sure I will. STUFF!!

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2009, 05:06:30 AM »
lol my second post, and this one has words!!
:P
ok, I keep forgetting that poupee wont let me comment in firefox. so I guess I am keeping chrome for poupee comments.

Same here! I've switched to Chrome for all my Poupee purposes. XD

that's a super cute yukata, shi! Looks good on your poupee!

I've been so sick the past few days... I've only used the computer the past few days for Poupee... I'm that addicted, omfg. Even with a high fever 頑張りました! Ahaha wow. I spend wayyy too much time on there. I'm thinking in JP/EN lol wtf

So I'm saving Ribbons once again because there are still Matsuri items I want... lol But Wtf was the deal with those limiteds? I like kumagoro and all but... Some fox masks would have been so baller. :( 

♥♥ // Infinite Bits Gaming Con // ♥♥ // Poupee Girl // ♥♥ // YouTube // ♥♥ // LJ // ♥♥

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2009, 10:53:13 AM »
lol wow poupee has become kinda boring since we lost reset times. There's absolutely nothing to do there for me until 6pm (which is when it's midnight in Japan). o-o;;;

Some Hello Kitty + Reebok items are up, none of them really interest me... I was considering the sneakers but they only look nice zoomed in and can never ever be sold, so I'm not gonna be buying. :lol: I wonder if Stryfe would like the sweatpants though, since he's doing the whole Aichan thing and they look like dance practise pants LOL

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2009, 10:07:42 AM »
Oh hello me again, new fashion items are up! lol More pastel colours!
If I was new to poupee I'd probably be all over this stuff, but poupee has had almost nothing but these pastel colours since I joined and I've got sick of them :lol:

So I ended up buying white socks, two yellow hair ribbons (the ones that go on opposite sides) and the yellow ribbon flats because I didn't have any yellow shoes before D: Not going for any skirts or dresses. They're cute, but I'm just so tired of these colours. I really hope that fall brings new colour scales LOL.

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2009, 03:54:05 PM »
I'm SO bored of pastels... It's not even funny. >:

I like BRIGHT, VIVID colors like hot pink, bright yellow and bright green. These pastels are so... Spring. It's kinda tired now. Whoever has been designing the items for Poupee Girl this year, IMO, kinda sucks. XD SOME stuff is cute but... Man, I'd rather spend my ribbons on more Natsu Matsuri items because I know I'll still be wearing yukata through out the year just for kicks. So I guess I'll continue to build up ribbons before the end of the month...

The Jewel items, IMO, are cuter than the ribbon items... but not by that much. I guess it's as I said, the lead designer sucks IMO so I'm not very inclined to want to buy stuff... EXCEPT for the Natsu Matsuri Jewel items... THOSE I want. T__T

The items I REALLY want to buy are the Pop Gal Girl items (I LOVE every single item, omfg) and the Contest items... I seriously hope those aren't hella expensive... Because I plan on buying ALL of it...

But I don't like the HK x Reebok stuff very much... I'm ALMOST inclined to buy a couple of items just cos they're kinda cheap and limited edition but... I have a feeling I'll barely wear any of it. XD

They should do another HAPPY BATH DAY store. >:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2009, 05:17:56 PM »
Yeah in the jewel section there are some weird colour combinations that I actually like for being weird. :lol: But still not enough to actually buy them.

I'm still waiting for stuff to unlock, too!
I just want to link this for future reference
http://community.livejournal.com/poupee_girl/2731271.html#cutid1

I haven't got any dress up bonuses since the jewel system came, wtf. I thought we were supposed to get one every 10 days if we don' miss a day. T_T

Offline sayahchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2009, 12:23:06 AM »
NO!!!! dang it I didnt want to buy anymore jewels...

Those pastels. I love pastels. BUT GAH, WHY POUPEE WHY!!! lol

I gonna spend hours thinking about weather I should buy more jewels to convert to ribbons........ * I rarely use them as jewels...*

I already spent 20 dollars on pangya!!! lol my money is going so fast!!!

dang dang dang... I need a job to support my habits. :P

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2009, 11:52:29 AM »
lol aw Sayah :lol:
That's a lot of money spent though!! Maybe you should set limits per game per month or something :lol:

Thank god for postwhoring olympics, for once I won't be bored until 6pm (the poupee day change)!!

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2009, 12:29:17 PM »
I need to remember to log in every day D:

How do you remind yourselves to do it? :O
[/url]

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2009, 03:09:16 PM »
I need to remember to log in every day D:

How do you remind yourselves to do it? :O
Dude I don't even need to remind myself. Live, breath 6pm = poupee time (I guess for you it's 5pm :lol: )

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2009, 02:09:03 AM »
I live for Poupee so I log into the site everyday... XD It's the first site I go to when I open my browser. I haven't set it to my home page yet (it's currently j-prep.com) but I think that's about to change... XD

Now I am anxiously waiting for all the Pop Gal Girl stuff to be released in the furima... I hooooope it's cheap and not super expensive. I want to buy it ALL. Every single item I want. D: All the other  jiten styles that have been released in Kath's shop I've only liked a select few things... But the Pop Gal Girl stuff made me crazy when it saw it in that LJ community. XD

The contest items are gorgeous, too... SO many that I want. I wish I had joined Poupee sooner... XD

Offline sayahchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2009, 08:34:28 AM »
I caved, and bought 10 dollars worth of jewels..   lol

used part of them for ribbons and i bought like 85% of the new items

lol I am such a junkie...

I gotta be good and stop spending!! :P

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2009, 08:12:53 PM »
I thought I should go to poupee market to shop for some items on my shopping list since I'm not happy with Kat's current colours. :3

Oh yah, my "shopping list": http://shirenu.livejournal.com/271051.html
It's incomplete, but it gives me some sort of an idea of what to look for :lol:

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2009, 05:51:25 PM »
I sooooo want some Jewels, omfg... I wiiiiiiiiish I had some extra money to spaaaaaaaaaaare...

If anyone wants to give me an early birthday present... >___> <___<

That'd be awesome. XD

I'm so not digging the new pastel crap... I'll buy only a few items, like all the bows and the pink skirt, but that's it, I think. I don't like much else...

BAAAAHHHH Katherine!!!!

Just hurry up and release all the Pop Gal Girl stuff. >:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2009, 02:37:03 PM »
LOL yay more ribbons than usual from uploads XD

I had to go take more pics of the stupidest items.. like.. socks <3

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2009, 06:20:45 PM »
I still have more dollar store jewelry to post... XD I found some real cute stuff at the dollar store, I won't lie... XD  I got 19 R during my first upload today!  :twothumbs

Hey, I wanna try to coordinate something with all the JPH!P Poupee people...

I want to create a banner for JPH!P with all of our Poupees and since I have over 1500 people on my friends list, it's hard to find everyone I Want unless everyone takes a snapshot at around the same time... XD

SO how's about it? Can we coordinate something so we can have all our super cute Poupees on a rotating banner for the forum? :D

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Beat!! - Kyoto Towerk